Atheista's Album ♡

Created
ambercrystals
Level 162
Sex Appeal: 3367440
Atheista
08.08.2022 05:55:51
ambercrystals

hey fish gang! for a few months now i’ve wanted to make a thread in atheista similar to antitheocra’s “current bimbo” thread, and more recently secville’s “look book” thread. i promised this in my program, so here it is! 

this thread is for you to post your favorite looks, explain why they’re your favorite, and talk about your creative process for them. feel like you can’t post long paragraphs in other outfit threads? put ‘em here. :-)

can’t wait to see everyone’s favorite outfits! please feel free to infodump here ^^ i’d love to hear about how you decided on items etc.!

quick note: this is the first thread of several that i intend to make! i’m going to be posting a new thread every so often (shooting for every two weeks), so i’ll make another one towards the end of the month!

08.08.2022 05:55:51

Valeg91
Level 169
Sex Appeal: 3831092
Atheista
08.08.2022 10:46:10
Valeg91

I love this thread, even if I know I'm not as creative as many of you :P
This is one of my current favourite outfit, made for the last PXFC (it's Gluttony)
She hasn't got a mouth, but a sort of black hole eating everything around.
She also has a mouth on her belly (a single mouth is not enough for Gluttony)
It's full of trash from the hair to the feets.. have you seen the cans of coke in the hair? Who could ever wear this wig better?
(I love the outfit, but next time I'll try to use the "curvy" body in a positive way)
Can't wait to see yours! :)
Valeg91

08.08.2022 10:46:10
Thumbs up!
NICHE SYNDROME
Level 68
Sex Appeal: 249195
Atheista
08.08.2022 21:54:43
NICHE SYNDROME

i really like how i managed to translate the late 90s / early 00s shibuya manba style into this :D
NICHE SYNDROME

08.08.2022 21:54:43
I love fake people, I love games, I love drama, music means nothing to me. I’m not a chill guy and if you fuck with my friends I will help you do it. I would betray any of my loved ones at any time and I would not hesitate to hit them with a car.
Torchik
Level 27
Sex Appeal: 14355
Atheista
08.08.2022 22:10:30
Torchik

My goth outfit was actually just me trying to recreate an OC that I was extremely attached to in middleschool

Obviously not a perfect replica, but darn close. (Image was drawn recently, not in middle school lol)
My Casual, Everyday look is just me how I dress day-to-day (so I end up getting my feelings hurt when it doesn't get votes in fights lolol)

(Drew this for my Twitter PFP)

08.08.2022 22:10:30
I will face God and walk backwards into Hell.
seagravy6699
Level 44
Sex Appeal: 65736
Atheista
08.08.2022 22:26:32
seagravy6699

Oooo okay, I really like my bimbo that I did for the coven PXFC. I absolutely love the colour red and I think she just looks sooo cuteee. Im going to recreate her in a different way so I can love her more where everything is red like my blue and pink ones. But idk I just like her a lot.
seagravy6699

08.08.2022 22:26:32
Dont forget to thumbs up peoples forums, so that person can get more reputation points xx
Mykah
Level 38
Sex Appeal: 42515
Atheista
08.08.2022 22:44:47
Mykah

I mean, I only joined last week, so ATM I'm mostly getting my footing with getting a variety of outfits for Fights and whatnot, but I put this footy outfit together for the Sports/Fitness one, and it turned out much better than I'd expected~ I did have slight issues with the top, I didn't wanna compromise on tiddies, but I think it turned out well enough. ☺

08.08.2022 22:44:47
DrentoraDonique
Level 56
Sex Appeal: 136243
Atheista
09.08.2022 12:28:10
DrentoraDonique

DrentoraDonique
This outfit started out just trying to reuse stuff I already had, but it's become one of my favorites because I think it has the most story you can pull from looking at it.
My ximbo is a succubus who can disguise as a human, so my looks are a mixture of them in succubus/demon form and in human form.
I kind of imagine this one as like an "origin story" where the ritual that transformed them into a succubus happened and they turned into their succubus form for the first time (like Jennifer's Body kinda? lol).

09.08.2022 12:28:10
ladabunni
Level 62
Sex Appeal: 189460
Atheista
09.08.2022 14:27:51
ladabunni

This pic is kinda bad sorry. But I am soooo happy with this outfit! I think it reminds me a lot of the Gyaru girl sticker, u know this one:

I think I really managed to capture the vibe I was going for, a sexy casual but still kind of Hime and glam gyaru with the leopard and princess hair. Hehe <3

09.08.2022 14:27:51

FleshlightThatCries
Level 34
Sex Appeal: 31094
Atheista
09.08.2022 17:10:37
FleshlightThatCries

FleshlightThatCries
The first one I started working on is honestly my favorite, because I really keep seeing things to add and improve on it. I think I want more yellow and green in it, but I am always happy with it even without the changes.

09.08.2022 17:10:37
I hate to say I told you so, so I'll cup my hands around my mouth and yell it instead.
creepfish
Level 56
Sex Appeal: 138045
Atheista
09.08.2022 17:35:26
creepfish

Yay, love this for us! The fish gang has so much style ♥

Here's my fave outfit, it was the first one I made on here that I was really happy with. I've added lil bits to it here and there but the look itself has remained pretty much the same :3 I love going to cemeteries and spending time with myself, usually writing in my journal or just vibing ~ this outfit captured it pretty well methinks!

09.08.2022 17:35:26

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...