Prime Ximbo:
Treasury (USD):

Ximboland Clock

Opinions on senator subscriptions

Created
Author
LillyAnn

Poll: Survey - Senators, pick one of the first four offered options; Citizens, choose one of the last four offered options

Please LOG IN to vote.
LillyAnn
Level 235
Sex Appeal: 10827501
Freethinkerland
26.12.2021 23:05:14
LillyAnn

Hello everyone :)
First of all, I want to wish you happy holidays no matter which ones you celebrate! Hope you all have a good time.

This is the topic I wished to open for quite some time and finally that time has come. I am curious about your opinions on having senator subscription, from both perspectives - as a senator and as a citizen. A lot of us tried both so I'll start with myself.
At some point I was subscribed for about 1,5 year in a row. It got canceled when my card expired and then I took a break. Here and there I used to buy a monthly subscription and cancel it, then after a few months I used to do the same thing again. It was that way mostly because my incomes haven't been stable all the time. That being said, I like the bonuses I get as a senator. On the other hand I can live pretty well as a citizen only as well. It really helps that I bought all outfits and artifacts slots with diamonds so during the times when I am not senator I still have them. My favorite senator perk is being able to have max time for city activities instead of 4hrs of work and 3hrs of fitness/beauty salon/library in a row and spending less energy. I often forget to vote in fights and debates and also don't play games frequently so these benefits are often left unused for me. These bonuses are valuable as well and I like having the opportunity for more votes and games daily even then when I miss to use them. Having an opportunity for more is always welcome of course and the way how we deal with it is our business.

Here is the list of senator perks.

- If you are a senator, what perk do you appreciate the most? If you are a citizen, which perk seems the most appealing to you that would make you wish to subscribe?
- As a senator, are there some new perks you would like to have and experience?
- As a citizen, is there some new perk that doesn't exist already, that would turn you into a senator?
- Question for both citizens and senators - Do you think that subscription is expensive, cheap or it has just the right price for what it offers?
- Do you think that some senator bonuses that already exist could be enhanced?
- Senators, would you like to have something special and exclusive for you? Almost all perks that you have are available to citizens too, except the ability to participate in elections. Citizens can do and have almost all the same stuff you do, it is just less or costs a bit more, but it is still available to all. So, would you like to have something special only available to you? Do you think it would be right?
- Citizens, related to ^, what do you think about that? Do you think it would be right that senators have something extra and exclusive for $10 monthly? If there were something like that, would it make being a senator more appealing to you, ie. would you pay the current price in order to have that 'special something'?

There are a lot of questions, but I am really curious and interested in hearing your opinions and thoughts on that. And ofc, I would like to see more questions opened on this topic, whatever comes to your mind. What do you think about the current senatorship system both as senators and citizens? Do you think it needs some updates, changes, new features? What would make it more exciting and appealing? Do you think it would change game dynamics and if yes, how - for good or for bad?

P.S. Please don't mix this topic with Suggestions for improving BL. Suggestions thread is for general suggestions for the whole BL and it includes many various topics. This thread is meant to be only about senator subscription, its dynamic, suggestions and ideas for senatorhip and stuff related to this topic only.

26.12.2021 23:05:14

Welcome new bimbos & himbos ❣   

I identify as transparent, pronounces who/where
(don't take this seriously, because if you do it's your own fault)

Janeze321
Level 150
Sex Appeal: 2660790
Freethinkerland
27.12.2021 07:20:32
Janeze321

I enjoy the Senator perks as they are, I do however feel that enhancements would make more people consider buying one. I manage very well as a Citizen and have only experienced senatorship through having them gifted to me or using artefacts (Holy Grail). I find that the most useful thing about being a senator is the ability to earn more tokens. Tokens are very useful so maybe enhancements in these somehow would encourage more citizens to buy senatorship. One of the drawbacks of senatorship is the time you need to be able completely make use of all the perks. Time for me is often limited on BL so I don't always have time to do all the things I can while having a senatorship. Not sure what you can do about that though. 

27.12.2021 07:20:32
Peace and love to you all.
If you have a gun in your hand I won't vote for you and if You're fighting one of these I won't vote for you either.
heartmarch
Level 36
Sex Appeal: 36644
Reasonopia
27.12.2021 19:17:51
heartmarch

i think personally my favorite perk is the extra outfit slots. i think having like different categories that only senators can use for their outfits for fights would be cool. I think the current price is high for what you get, but that may be because i dont use all of it to its fullest. i think we should get more opinions on that. it would also be cool to have a senator only artifact, that gives some perk that wouldn't apply to citizens 

27.12.2021 19:17:51

LillyAnn
Level 235
Freethinkerland
27.12.2021 19:36:27
LillyAnn

I agree and feel with both of you...
I often don't use all perks to the max, but ofc it's personal thing and as Janeze said sometimes it is about the time. So certainly don't complain about it, if I forget to vote it's on me, but perk is still there.
Senators only artifacts sound cool to me, tho not sure if citizens would like it. While on the other hand it could motivate them to try senatorship.
Some of my ideas were
- having some items for senators only, but if someone buy them while being a senator these items stay with them when they quit with senatorship. Or perhaps, they disappear but appear again when they become senators again.
- being able to move from one state to another for free or for less price (tho changing states exists already)
- some special currency for senators, beside b$ and Ds
- maybe having more duels for the same time, or bigger duels prize
- having some extra artifacts slots

More outfits categories sounds cool as well, tho it would probably mean adding more slots. 

27.12.2021 19:36:27

heartmarch
Level 36
Sex Appeal: 36644
Reasonopia
27.12.2021 20:06:32
heartmarch

special currency is a great idea!! i think it would interesting if it could be spent on special looks OR even for fitness points or something 

27.12.2021 20:06:32

Hot Topica
Level 40
Sex Appeal: 49516
Reasonopia
27.12.2021 20:59:31
Hot Topica

I think the perks that appeal the most to me (the ones I like using a senator artifact for) are the less energy spent when doing stuff, the extra votes/tokens and the no limit on selling items.   

I like the idea of a senator only currency or changing states for free or a discount. 

Currently a monthly subscription is about $10.13 CAD which is a bit expensive for me as my job only pays min wage. Maybe one idea, if its possible to do, is to do what some sites do and have a cheaper senator and a more expensive "premium" senator which has more additional perks/value. It might make more people want to try being a senator?

27.12.2021 20:59:31
  debate me :D  
ButterfIy
Level 58
Sex Appeal: 152880
Secville
27.12.2021 21:37:54
ButterfIy

I cancelled my subscription after the SM election because that was my primary goal with the subscription this time. I don't think the perks are particularly interesting, and I don't think giving senators more duels, for example, is a good idea since senators already have more ways to make money then non-senators. If we gave senators more duels, non-senators would never be in the top 5 and would thus never win the weekly duel reward.

I am lucky that I don't have to work for minimum wage like some people, but the price tag is still pretty high when you consider it's the same price as Spotify or Netflix.

27.12.2021 21:37:54
I am pro-Israel, DNI if pro-Palestine, thank you!
melodysungjae
Level 24
Sex Appeal: 10350
Freethinkerland
27.12.2021 22:31:03
melodysungjae

Personally I think lowering the price would be a great idea- it’s real expensive for the type of site it is. Either that or add more appealing features and bonuses for subscribers. 
Currently I feel no actual desire to subscribe for senatorship, the only feature I’d like would be the outfit slots and maybe the discounts that they can get, but over wise as a pretty casual player I don’t care about debates or fights, I’d just like to make outfits and have fun. 
So for me, senatorship seems costly for not a lot I want but that’s just my personal opinion.

27.12.2021 22:31:03

AuntieLice
Level 60
Sex Appeal: 166511
Secville
27.12.2021 23:06:32
AuntieLice

I wouldn't mind senators getting additional privileges, but having senator only items in the store or senator only categories would be way too much and kill the game for citizens. Also senators getting to play more duels would make sense, but then it would be literally impossible for citizens to get any money from their weekly and monthly positions in duels and getting money while being a citizen is already hard enough and takes a lot of gridning.

27.12.2021 23:06:32
“Then two years ago, I became a public figure representing domestic abuse, and I felt the full force of our culture’s wrath for women who speak out.” -Amber Heard
LillyAnn
Level 235
Freethinkerland
27.12.2021 23:14:11
LillyAnn

ButterfIy wrote:
I cancelled my subscription after the SM election because that was my primary goal with the subscription this time. I don't think the perks are particularly interesting, and I don't think giving senators more duels, for example, is a good idea since senators already have more ways to make money then non-senators. If we gave senators more duels, non-senators would never be in the top 5 and would thus never win the weekly duel reward.

I am lucky that I don't have to work for minimum wage like some people, but the price tag is still pretty high when you consider it's the same price as Spotify or Netflix.
That makes sense, it's not good to have big disbalance between paying and non-paying players, it would turn into pay-to-play type of thing. Tho I had much better duels stats at the time when I wasn't senator and when my bimbo desperately needed every b$ or D she could have earned. Then I played duels because of that. Later when I had enough I stopped playing duels unless they were in a daily task. But that's just me, other players play duels regularly, no matter of they are senators or citizens. 

Currently I feel no actual desire to subscribe for senatorship, the only feature I’d like would be the outfit slots and maybe the discounts that they can get, but over wise as a pretty casual player I don’t care about debates or fights, I’d just like to make outfits and have fun.
Buying slots for diamonds is good investment. That way you always have them, being subscribed or not.

Maybe one idea, if its possible to do, is to do what some sites do and have a cheaper senator and a more expensive "premium" senator which has more additional perks/value. It might make more people want to try being a senator?
This sounds interesting!

27.12.2021 23:14:11

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...