Treasury (USD):

Ximboland Clock

[Shop Items] Himbo Shop Requests and FAQ

Category
Nines
Created
Author
LillyAnn

Poll: Do you think threads such this one are important for Bimboland and its citizens?

Please LOG IN to vote.
LillyAnn
Level 235
Sex Appeal: 10828536
Freethinkerland
21.06.2019 12:11:02
LillyAnn

Greetings all hombo citizens of Bimboland!

This forum thread is meant to be specifically for Himbos and your requests/suggestions related to male shop and himbo items.

You can post hereRecoloring requests - copy-paste the item from the shop here and write its titleAdjustments requests - if some item happens to be out of its proper place also copy-paste the item and write its full nameRemodeling/Resizing requests - there are some items from bimbo shop that could be remodeled/resized to fit himbo doll's body or face. I found some items like that but there are probably more of them. If you want some bimbo item in himbo shops write request for it here and we will see what can and can't be done. Due that you don't have an access to bimbo shop, you can simply copy-paste the outfit of bimbo who wears it and write the item full title.Transferring items from one to another - there are some items in bimbo shop that fit himbo doll without need for resizing and remodeling. It mostly refers to items made for head and face. I've already found some and will transfer them to male shop, but if you find more of fitting items post it here. The procedure is the same - copy-paste outfit where you saw that item and write its full tittle.
Suggestions regarding himbo shop - if you have any other suggestion related to your shop that doesn't belong to any category from the above, write it here too.
We will post here updates and screenshots of new items when we add some. It includes all recoloring/remodeling/resizing of existing items, new items and items transfered from bimbo to himbo shop. It also include all categories - clothes, tats, piercings, hairs, make up, backgrounds, etc.

I hope we will make your shop better and more generous, so stay tuned and participate. Your suggestions and requests are of great importance and will help us to help you. I am looking forward for your inputs!

See you around and cheers,
LillyAnn

Edit: The shop workers have agreed on a Q&A to help answer the most commonly asked questions you might have regarding the shops.

Q: Who are the shop workers? Who can I contact regarding any other questions and requests?
A: The active shop workers at the moment is:
Any of them would be more than happy to fulfill your requests for recolors or new items, to the best of their ability. It is very important to remember that the shop workers are all volunteers. As such they have other things to do in their lives and can't always see to everyone's requests. So please show them some love and respect.

Q: I see there are multiple threads for the purposes of the Bimboland shops. Can you explain what they're for?
A: There are four threads dedicated to the shops.
The main shop thread for bimbos is the Shop Workers Thread. There you will find new additions, reworked items and announcements of major systemic changes made to the shops. Please post requests for new bimbo items there.The main shop thread for himbos is the Himbo Shop Requests thread. There you will find all new additions, recolors and reworks and major announcements regarding big changes made to the himbo shops. Please post any requests for new himbo items there.The main thread for recolor requests is the Clothing Recolors thread. There you will find any new recolors added to the shops. Please post there if you have requests for new color versions of existing items. The main thread for glitched clothes is the GLITCHED CLOTHES - reporting topic thread. Please post there if you find items that are misaligned or placed weirdly or even off by a pixel. The shop workers will gladly fix any issues you find (to the best of their ability) and it is imperative that you post there so they can better see your reports.
Commonly requested additions to the shop

Q: Could we get new body types (bigger/smaller boobs for bimbos or himbos) or new poses?
A: Sadly Bimboland is not a game of unlimited resources. Such requests would require entirely new dolls, which would mean that none of the existing clothes would fit them. That in turn would mean that someone would have to design multiple thousands of clothing pieces (depending on the difference of the new doll from the current ones) which would then have to be placed into an entirely new version of the shop made especially for the new dolls. Such a venture is simply too expensive and time consuming.

Q: Could we have realistic genitalia in the shops? How about really really large dildos, possibly of an animal nature (horse, dragon...)?
A: No. This game is meant to be a dress-up game and sexually explicit content like that is not allowed. Submissions of this nature will never be accepted. There are basic dildos in the shop but that is as far as things will go.

Q: Can you add clothes or items that contain offensive symbology as a joke or playful jab?
A: No. No discriminatory stuff of any kind is allowed, be it racist, sexist, homophobic or offensive towards any group of people. Not only is it against the game's Terms of Service and the forum rules, it's just wrong. The same goes for items that may be considered offensive references towards health issues.

Q: Can you add this new background I found to the shops?
A: Backgrounds should be made from images that are free domain or free to use commercially in order to avoid copyright issues. Furthermore, the image you want to see turned into a background should be of a high enough resolution. We don't want pixelated backgrounds after all.

Q: I found an item that I find offensive and hurtful in the shops. Can you please delete it?
A: Sadly once anyone buys an item it becomes impossible to delete. In fact sometimes this happens even if no one has bought it. The shop workers can try to edit the item and replace the image with the new one but that can be difficult depending on the level of detail and overall popularity of the item.

Q: Can we have a better tagging system/organization in the shop, where we don't have to look things up based on name alone?
A: This is a change that the one coder we have working on this site will probably not be able to implement. Currently the best tagging system the shop workers working on this site can give you, is naming items in this format: designer_item name_colour. Keep in mind that this does not apply to all older items, as this is a relatively new system.

Commonly asked questions from aspiring artists and designers

Q: How do I draw clothes for the shops?
A: It is advisable to use a drawing program like Krita or Autodesk sketchbook or similar to draw your items. Alternatively you could also use more advanced image editing program like Photoshop or GIMP or similar. Microsoft Paint likely will not cut it. To make things easier for you, the shop workers have graciously decided to share their repository of bimbo and himbo bodies for you to use as templates. In there you will also find a layer that you can put behind your work to help you catch any stray pixels. If you need advice regarding a particular issue you run into while drawing, do not hesitate to ask a shop worker or even designer for help. They will gladly help you to the best extent of their abilities. Be patient though, please. They are all volunteers so they might take some time to get back to you. For more detailed or basic guides on how to draw in such programs, the best thing you can do is watch tutorials online.

Q: How do I submit items to the shop?
A: In order to show a small amount of dedication to the game, you have to be level 18 within Bimboland for your submissions to even be evaluated. For the first few (amount decided on a per person basis) submissions you must also submit the file(s) you worked in as proof of this being your work. Your item images should be in .png format and must fit the bimbo/himbo body/image (as supplied by the shop workers in a 201x417 px resolution) perfectly - they should not not be wrongly scaled up or down and they shouldn't poke out from the edges of the image so stay within those 201x417 px limits! Your items also have to be cleaned and cropped to ensure a clean item with a large enough thumbnail when (if) the item is put into the shop - the shop workers have enough on their plate and shouldn't need to crop your items or clean up loose pixels in your place. Feel free to use the layer supplied in the repository to help you clean up your items. Once you have submitted your item(s), the shop workers may or may not accept them, depending on the items' quality and whether or not they fit the game's shops.

Q: I drew an outfit that covers parts of the bimbo/himbo body in a creative way in order to create the illusion of a different pose. I even drew body parts as part of the outfit to further accentuate the new pose! I meet all the criteria for the shop workers to upload this item, when can they do that?
A: It is very important for anyone who draws an outfit that changes the pose of the doll but leaves some skin exposed to make 4 versions of each such outfit - one for each of the base skin tones (pale, light, tan and dark). If you don't do that, don't be surprised when the shop workers ask you to do this before they upload your outfit. It's only fair! The exception to this rule is when you want to make something in reference to a specific race. In such cases it is not appropriate to make alternative versions for the other skin tones.

Q: I don't want to or can't draw that well. Can I submit recolored versions of existing clothes?
A: It is generally preferred that you contact the Shop Workers either directly or by posting in the Clothing Recolors thread or this one and request that they add new color versions of the clothes themselves. We have a lot of very capable shop workers and they will gladly work with you to provide precisely the shade and tone that you need for your outfits.

21.06.2019 12:11:02

Welcome new bimbos & himbos ❣   

I identify as transparent, pronounces who/where
(don't take this seriously, because if you do it's your own fault)

Arturo
Level 52
Sex Appeal: 108249
Freethinkerland
21.06.2019 12:48:04
Arturo

Summer has arrived. We need some beach clothes and slippers :P
Anyway thank you very much for this initiative! Kisses :*

21.06.2019 12:48:04
Zatek
Level 33
Sex Appeal: 26843
Freethinkerland
21.06.2019 13:59:05
Zatek

Thank you for the invitation...And yes I agree with Arturo we need some slippers and some pajamas too for the pajama party look.

21.06.2019 13:59:05
Zatek
Level 33
Sex Appeal: 26843
Freethinkerland
21.06.2019 14:03:08
Zatek

And yes also I was thinking like there are boyfriends in the shop for bimbos... it would be nice if we could get some sexy girlfriends in our shop...it would enhance our sexy and romantic date looks :) ;)

21.06.2019 14:03:08
LillyAnn
Level 235
Freethinkerland
21.06.2019 14:34:59
LillyAnn

Ok, thank you for suggestions. These are all good and interesting suggestions, the only problem is that some of these items should be designed from scratch and we don't draw and design, at least not yet.

I have some ideas on how to make girlfriends, will post some pics later when I put them together.

The problem with shoes, slippers and feet items is that they cannot be just resized bimbo footwear because bimbo and himbo feet are differently positioned, but I'll check to see if something could be done about that. The similar applies for the pajamas.

21.06.2019 14:34:59

Bambi Foxx
Level 58
Sex Appeal: 151705
Freethinkerland
21.06.2019 18:36:49
Bambi Foxx

I will try to play around with some himbo summer wear today to see if I can come up with anything. Umm... as for PJs... what would you guys like? Personally I imagine most guys sleep nude or in boxers/shorts lol....

21.06.2019 18:36:49
google logogoogle logogoogle logogoogle logogoogle logo     google logogoogle logogoogle logogoogle logo  See the source image

QueenShebaVIII
Level 33
Sex Appeal: 27519
Atheista
21.06.2019 18:40:12
QueenShebaVIII

Just pointing out that boyfriends and girlfriends should both be available to bimbos and himbos, thanks~

21.06.2019 18:40:12
Debate me please! <3
Bambi Foxx
Level 58
Freethinkerland
21.06.2019 18:42:13
Bambi Foxx

LillyAnn wrote:
I have some ideas on how to make girlfriends, will post some pics later when I put them together. 

LillyAnn... shouldn't it be possible just to take png pics of existing Bimbo shape/style (no backgrounds) and shift the pixels to the side loading it as a badge layer? IDK... seems that as long as the doll is transparent it should be able to be used...

21.06.2019 18:42:13
google logogoogle logogoogle logogoogle logogoogle logo     google logogoogle logogoogle logogoogle logo  See the source image

LillyAnn
Level 235
Freethinkerland
21.06.2019 18:58:29
LillyAnn

Yeah, that's what I have on mind, using some existing bodies/faces/dresses/etc., reposition, flip and similar.

@QueenShebaVIII
I agree with you. If girlfriends come up good I would put them in both shops. I don't like how our boyfriends look like, himbo dolls look better.

21.06.2019 18:58:29

Bambi Foxx
Level 58
Freethinkerland
21.06.2019 19:03:23
Bambi Foxx

QueenShebaVIII wrote:
Just pointing out that boyfriends and girlfriends should both be available to bimbos and himbos, thanks~

Didn't see this before I posted but yes this should be the case. But also LillyAnn if you are able to do this with the bimbo bodies can you try it with the himbo as well because yeah.. the existing boyfriends aren't that stylish to me

21.06.2019 19:03:23

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...