LillyAnn
LillyAnn
Level 235
Sex Appeal: 10828566
Freethinkerland
13.05.2022 14:43:20
LillyAnn

Happy Friday 13th everyone ❣

It is a great time for anything spooky and talking about other superstitions. You are welcome to write your own spooky story, tell us about local urban legend or local superstitions you find funny or amusing but creepy. Anything works - ghosts, possessions, demons, summoning, playing with Ouija, aliens, lights flickering, etc... whatever comes to your mind. If feel comfortable talking about it and find it fitting, you can also tell us about personal weird or paranormal experience that made you shiver or spooked out.

Rules:
Give us some shivering fun!

Topic is open for all states! If feel so, you can even complement your story with a fitting outfit (note, this is not a fashion contest) or a song (YT link). You can also post photos of strange occurring if have some. Pics from the web are also welcome if it is about some local less known legend, superstitions, a strange or paranormal spooky event.

^ . ^ There will be some Spooktacular prizes for your stories ^ . ^

Have fun and stay chill
LA

13.05.2022 14:43:20

Welcome new bimbos & himbos ❣   

I identify as transparent, pronounces who/where
(don't take this seriously, because if you do it's your own fault)

hellgoblin
Level 24
Sex Appeal: 10625
Freethinkerland
13.05.2022 15:36:20
hellgoblin

So, my town doesn't have ghost stories or anything, but my mom does have an Ouija board related story she tells us, a lot. This was around when my older brother was 9 or 10 and they were living in an apartment. They decided to play with it together, but ended up getting freaked out by the answers. Later, when they went to bed, my mother was woken up by him. He told her that he saw an angry looking little boy with a dog in his room, telling him to jump out the window. She let him sleep in her bed for the night, and threw it out the next morning. She went to work but, when she came back it was there again. I believe they ended up burning it after that.

(This is my second time attempting to send this here, so apologies if it sent before aaa)

13.05.2022 15:36:20
amyblue
Level 21
Sex Appeal: 6427
Secville
13.05.2022 15:56:21
amyblue

as a kid i lived in a super creepy house that had some sort of a weird atmosphere. ever since i was like 6 years old, i was so terrified of the house that i would literally go to sleep holding onto one of those mini-bibles in order to feel somewhat safe. i would always sleep with my older sister, or she would ask me to sleep with her, because we were so scared of the house. I was like 7 at the time of this story, and my sister was around 11 or 12. One night, she asked me to come sleep in her room. We would always keep the bedroom door open with the bathroom light on in the hallway as some sort of nightlight. As I was trying to sleep, I saw this weird shadow creeping down the hallway with its arms kind of outstretched, and i could see its ribs. The only way I can describe it is kind of alien looking. I remember it so vividly, but I always passed it off as a dream or something. Until 3 years ago, when I was hanging out with my sister and we got on the topic of our old creepy house. She says, "yeah, i would always see this weird shadowy figure creeping across hallways and stuff. i could always see its ribs" i had never even told her about what i saw because i thought it was a dream, but in that moment, we both realized that we saw the EXACT SAME THING. to this day, i have no idea how to explain that being. was it a shadow person? a demon? an alien? i have no idea, but it still freaks me out to this day.

13.05.2022 15:56:21
punz
Level 26
Sex Appeal: 12771
Secville
13.05.2022 16:04:46
punz

my town is so BORING i wish i had good stories to tell, ghosts i'm begging you to make my life interesting

13.05.2022 16:04:46

leobuggz
Level 15
Sex Appeal: 2755
Freethinkerland
13.05.2022 16:23:29
leobuggz

There's a really popular urban legend in my city about a weird house made out of cylinders.

Basically, the story goes that a father and his disabled daughter moved to the city and they were looking for an accessible house since the girl was wheelchair-bound. Her father decided the best thing to do was build a brand new house that was completely accessible for his daughter, and landed on a cylindrical house with ramps all over the place, and huge windows so she could see out of them. As the building progressed, the house seemed off, something wasn't right, and it seemed to be haunted; a couple of workers died in there, and when the first one was found he looked like he had seen the devil. Other workers followed, the cause of death of the second worker varies depending on who tells the story; some say he fell out of a window and others say he dropped dead.
The father refusing to give up, continued building the house, and brought his daughter to see how far along it had come. Unfortunately, the girl made it to the highest floor and accidentally fell out a window. (There are some people who say she was pushed, either by a worker or a little brother she had). Days later, her dad took his own life in that same house. And there are people who say that when you visited the house you could still hear them crying. It was also guarded by policemen for a really long time.

The house was bought by some architects in 2016, but before it was finished it was really scary.

13.05.2022 16:23:29
Fight and debate me please! <3
XxEmo_BitchxX
Level 10
Sex Appeal: 744
Atheista
13.05.2022 16:35:15
XxEmo_BitchxX

I don't know if this is a "most Hispanic counties" or just my own but I'll leave it as "in my country"
When I was young,my parents took me to my grandpa's farm house,close to that place my distant relatives lived,we played all day and everything but i remember my grandpa saying that we should come before noon because "El diablo" (or the devil in English" would come and if we're not quick enough we would be catched 
He always put some meat on the front door in a bucket (pretty much scraps that weren't good for cooking),in the morning,the bucket was always empty.

One of those days my relatives and I decided to stay longer than till noon,we were talking about it,even mocking,it was around 6 pm when we saw a fast,a really fast shadow,just running across the field,we all run to the house as fast as we could, except for one of us,he couldn't get his eyes out of one specific zone,he was shocked to say the least,we literally had to drag him in,i went home two days after,the only thing I knew after that was that,that exact relative who didn't move,didn't want to talk for one whole week,and the week later he didn't wanted to mention what he saw and never did.

13.05.2022 16:35:15
creamstarter
Level 25
Sex Appeal: 11989
Atheista
13.05.2022 16:54:50
creamstarter

so i live in a very busy street so instead of families, many workplaces use the living units as offices. naturally we don't really know who is let in the building. one day i come back from the school, i hear some noises from the balcony of my room. my room is the furthest room from the door. so i think my mom is organising some stuff. i go to my room to change up and stuff. then i see a very old lady?? in my balcony??? staring at me??? then she proceeds to jump out of the balcony???? ofc i am shocked. after the initial shock, i look down to see if she died, she isn't even there. i live in the 4th floor which means a person wouldn't be able to just walk away. then i call my mom, the police, etc. the lady was never found. so i made myself believe she wasn't even there in the first place.

13.05.2022 16:54:50

do not forget to upvote each other's forum posts! 
kptkay
Level 34
Sex Appeal: 29707
Atheista
13.05.2022 17:19:24
kptkay

ooooo perfect place to talk about my recent creepy obsession for my fellow new england bimbos: the Bennington triangle. it's a (pretty subjective) triangle of land where mysterious disappearances occur, similar to the bermuda triangle, in southern Vermont. its mainly comprised of the green mountain national forest, which is a popular camping destination (v pretty, v peaceful) that also has a bunch of abandoned timber towns. Now, the natives have stories of this land and I'm pretty inclined to listen to the people that were around for hundreds of years before the colonizers. One of the mountains in the triangle (most infamous one) is Glastenbury mountain. The natives wouldn't step foot there unless to bury the dead, deeming the mountain cursed. They also spoke of a man-eating rock that would swallow you whole if you stepped on it.
All that to introduce the string of really strange disappearances in the 40s/50s. There are hundreds of theories ranging from a serial killer to the maneating rock to aliens to bigfoot to missing 411 cases to just wild animals. A skilled hiker and tour guide goes missing in a split second. Another skilled guide goes missing with his body found later "squeezed to death." A college student goes on a walk, turns a corner, and is never to be seen again. Another hiker gone missing only to be found decomposing months later in an open field that was already routinely checked. The absolute weirdest of them all is James Tedford. He was on a bus going to Bennington. The last stop before Bennington, witnesses confirm to see him remain on the bus and not get off. He was actually probably sleeping. And then somehow between that stop and the next (the last stop), tedford straight up vanishes. All of his stuff is still there, there's no way he could've gotten off the moving bus (he was also 68 so not prime time to go jumping off a moving vehicle). There's no explanation to this day.
Anyways, I was gonna talk about the creepy experiences I've had in this area, but this is enough for now, might come back later and tell them anyways <3
Happy friday the 13th bbs!!!!

13.05.2022 17:19:24
            kaptain    

Queen Cripple
Level 26
Sex Appeal: 13351
Atheista
13.05.2022 17:52:00
Queen Cripple

As a kid, I lived next door to my best friend. Her bedroom connected to the attic with a doorway at the back of her closet, and that was where we would play. Her family was fairly wealthy and kept an orderly house, but had a finished attic and basement so the kids could have places to play, while still keeping their place House Beautiful.

Now, an important note to this story is that my BFFs mother was a lawyer, and father was a doctor. They don't believe in or play around with superstitions. NEVER believed in ghosts, spirits, etc. and they were not religious, not believing in a life after death.

This... would change. When my bestie and I would play in the attic, there was one place we actively avoided.... a small door.

Nothing unusual, really. Just an attic crawlspace, likely used when installing ventilation systems. That door completely flipped us out though, to the point we pushed a massive dresser in front if the little door. It stayed like this for years until finally, my best friend's mom asked us what the heck was up with it, and we explained the bad feeling.

Obviously, the adults thought we were ridiculous. We were all of 10 or 11 years old, BEGGING her parents to NOT move the dresser. They decided to anyway, and soon after, their pet cat started to behave very strangely, and seemed both curious and scared of the door.

... we ended up sending the cat in to check out the crawlspace. Don't know why, except we were too scared to do it ourselves. The cat went in clean, fluffy, hesitant but mostly calm, tiptoeing slowly into the darkness.

After a few moments of silence, the cat SHOT out of the crawlspace, no longer fluffly and calm. The cat was seriously spooked, and her fur looked like someone with skeletal fingers had been petting her in the SAME spot for HOURS. After that, myself, my BFF, and her parents worked together to permanently board up that crawlspace. None of us want to know what is in there. Her parents now believe ghosts are real.

13.05.2022 17:52:00

Owlet
Level 17
Sex Appeal: 4194
Freethinkerland
13.05.2022 18:02:57
Owlet

Author's Note: Sorry mine is a bit long! I've had this concept in my head for a while and I thought now will be the prefect time to do so <3

 Dubbed in real life "The Sleeping Beauty" by many, Aurora Aniela Toussaint is arguable a strange twist on the European folktale. Many flocks to her mausoleum glaze upon the 200-year-old beauty that lays peacefully in her glass coffin. It is unknown why she is so well preserved. Many scientists will try and argue that it took a precise embalming technique. However, others will say that there is something supernatural about her perversion. She has been studied many times, which has led to findings such as an X-ray showing her organs are still ideally interacted after 200 years. Many also claim to witness a phenomenon in which Aurora will slightly open her eyes, revealing her cloudy blue-gray eyes. Many people will debunk these claims by saying it's an optical illusion produced by a simple trick of the lighting in the mausoleum. Despite the debunking, people who witness her blink stand by their claims.

 According to legend, Aurora Aniela Toussaint was a french Nobel. Despite the Nobel's upbringing, very little is recorded of her life while she lived in France. The only things that are recorded of her was that she was born into the Toussaint family and, according to medical records, she died from pneumonia just shy of her 6th birthday. This paperwork baffles historians since other medical records claim she was alive at ages 15 and 18. There are many theories created by historians to explain this, such as a doctor mistakenly writing she passed away when in reality she did not, or she did die but was replaced by an imposter who when on to use her name.

 Going off other historical accounts, she, later on, traveled to America due to her own for unknown reasons. It is there, according to local legend she met a man by the name of Grimm, who was an occultist with seemingly supernatural abilities. He seemed to have fallen head over heels in love with Aurora citing a dream he had as a child, which consisted of his dead mother showing him a woman that bore a striking resemblance to Aurora. In his dream, his mother told him he would go on to marry this girl, and she will change his life significantly. Aurora was rumored to have supernatural powers, and brewed potions for locals in need which many presume is what she and Grimm bonded over. However, despite their bond and no matter how much he tried, Aurora never seemed to fall for him as much as he did her and instead cited him more as an instructor than anything else.

 Aurora would later meet two other local witches named Talisha and Valerie. According to the legend, it was then rumored that Valerie and Aurora fell in love with each other slowly but surely. As soon as Grimm found out about this relationship, he was furious, and he vowed to himself he would somehow get back at the wicked temptress and make his sweet Aurora fall in love with him.

 Due to his promise, he called on a demon to make a deal with. Once Grimm summoned the devil, he offered Grimm that he would get his revenge if he sold his soul to him and vowed to the demon no matter what, he would become the 7th chamber demon of hell. Hungry for his revenge, Grimm accepted the trade.
After this deal, two local girls fell ill, which a doctor proposed was the under the work of a vengeful witch who cursed the girls. Accusations flew around in the town once this claim was made public, the highest accuser being Grimm which everyone believed to his knowledge of occultism. He would then accuse Valerie of this crime which left Aurora heartbroken.

 Despite her heartbroken state, she was still a wise woman as she sat in her home making a sleep potion that would act as a poison and put her under a death-like sleep until she awoke from her slumber. Grimm then stormed into her house, proposing she would love him or face the wrath of what the town would do to her if he accused her. She chose the latter.

 Under these accusations, she was taken off to prison and placed in a shared cell with her true love. Aurora then promised she and Valerie would be together one day, even in death. She then produced to drink the potion she had on her and fell limp as her heart at once stopped beating.

 Valerie then screamed and cried out to the guards that her love was dead, and when they saw Aurora state, they immediately attended to her, fearing that if one of the witches died, the girls would forever be under their curse. Valerie took this distraction of guards to escape, which she did, and ran off into the woods, never to be seen again. The only thing they found nearby that could have been a sign of her was a blood-red river that still runs that color to this day.

 Once news broke to the town that this event had happened, Grimm was regretful for causing his true love's demise like this. He knew deep down he would regret making a deal with a devil-like this. He supposedly commissioned the mausoleum and the same glass coffin she lays in, spraying no expense on detailing it to his very liking. He believed Aurora had an entrenching beauty about her that every man and woman should bear witness to; after the commission was finished to his liking, he finally when to hell willing with the demon he made a deal with.

 To this day, the authenticity of this story is highly debated among locals, historians, and scientists alike. However, one thing is for sure about this case. Recently, two tourists visited the mausoleum where the body is located and found the glass coffin open along with the body of Aurora missing. Police searched for it in the sundering areas, but no evidence turned up. Despite the reward, no one has yet to come forward with any information on where the body may have been found. It was as if Aurora herself had disappeared into thin air just like her lover had...

13.05.2022 18:02:57

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...