LillyAnn
LillyAnn
Level 235
Sex Appeal: 10828536
Freethinkerland
24.05.2023 15:44:34
LillyAnn

Good morning dears,

I am not bringing good news this time. Our long term player most of you know, Mawesmazing, has suffered a terrible loss on May 9th. Maw and her family are physically fine but they lost their family house in fire that day and all material possessions that were inside. https://fb.watch/kJYiWFynkF/

Any material help is welcome. This is not an obligation but I believe most of you would agree it is kind and human gesture to help someone at the moment they need it the most. Any sum is appreciated, even if it's amount of top up or sub when all gather together it is still something that may make a difference.

Maw doesn't have her personal paypal or bank account, but these listed here belong to her close family with whom she shared their family house. She confirmed earlier today these accounts are theirs, safe to use and that donations will reach the right hands. That being said, there is no any third party medium and everything goes directly to Maw's family.

Donations can be made to:

BPI (Bank of the Philippine Islands):
Account Number: 1083-3660-24
Account Name: Christe Noelle J Chuang

BDO:
Account Number: 006 670 0998 85
Account Name: Fionna May J Chuang

PNB (Philippine National Bank):
Account Number: 308810014182
Account Name: Fionna May J Chuang

Metrobank:
Account Number: 1103110587105
Account Name: Peter Chuang Jr

PayPal:
Username: @FionnaMay

For the majority of users it's probably the easiest way to go with paypal, tho some of these banks listed above are international and may come handy for some others.

EDIT : Bimboland as a community supports this action and wants to contribute in a way of recognizing your support and generosity. Admins agreed to gift everyone who contributes with some sum of Ds - for each $10 donation a donor receives 500 Ds.
What you need to do is to send me a screenshot as proof of transaction (same way as when some of you had a billing issues) and I will forward it to them. If you have already donated before this edit note feel welcome to send it.

If you wish, you can also spread the word using the info from above or this pic.

httpscdndiscordappcomattachments8215843228373483621110903038933209169347127865_777749420584154_412966418069634255_npng

24.05.2023 15:44:34

Welcome new bimbos & himbos ❣   

I identify as transparent, pronounces who/where
(don't take this seriously, because if you do it's your own fault)

lovie444
Level 48
Sex Appeal: 87910
Secville
24.05.2023 17:41:42
lovie444

holy shit that was a huge fire, glad to hear everyones okay! 

24.05.2023 17:41:42
     - your favorite femcel <3 

LillyAnn
Level 235
Freethinkerland
24.05.2023 17:59:02
LillyAnn

Yes. It wasn't a small object but the the one where a few families used to live upstairs with the stores at the ground level. Everything is gone :/ I saw some pics on fb and IG.  

24.05.2023 17:59:02

space_pirate666
Level 57
Sex Appeal: 146955
Antitheocra
25.05.2023 09:09:09
space_pirate666

My god! I hope the user and her family get well soon! Are there any more fundraisers/charities to donate to and raise awareness ?? I hope everyone who has suffered similar accidents are alive and well 

25.05.2023 09:09:09
Vampire Fangs GIF - Vampire Fangs - Discover  Share GIFs
LillyAnn
Level 235
Freethinkerland
25.05.2023 09:55:50
LillyAnn

These are listed on her fb and when I asked her what to share she confirmed to go with them. I don't know if there is something on the local or state level, probably there is, at least something like providing temporal place for living and such.

We can share it on our socials for raising awareness. I did that after finding out what happened and today I'll make IG post for the same purpose.

They are all alive which is most important.

25.05.2023 09:55:50

LillyAnn
Level 235
Freethinkerland
26.05.2023 23:52:52
LillyAnn

EDIT : Bimboland as a community supports this action and wants to contribute in a way of recognizing your support and generosity. Admins agreed to gift everyone who contributes with some sum of Ds - for each $10 donation a donor receives 500 Ds.

What you need to do is to send me a screenshot as proof of transaction (same way as when some of you had a billing issues) and I will forward it to them. If you have already donated before this edit note feel welcome to send it.

I've just edited the original post but writing it again as a new post in case someone misses it. Until my term is over you can send screenshots to me, either via BL messages, discord DMs or just post it here in this thread - whatever you find the most comfortable.
When new PB takes the office she will decide whether this action is going to go via her or me and for how long. My suggested time-frame to keep it going is about a month, counting from the time of the initial post in order to avoid it being one-day type of thing. It is a common problem that during the last days of the month many are short on a budget but let's hope that new month brings $$ and better days for everyone ❤︎

26.05.2023 23:52:52

LillyAnn
Level 235
Freethinkerland
05.06.2023 09:46:25
LillyAnn

Quick update on this topic:

Blecky and me talked about this and she prefers you to keep sending screenshots to me in order to avoid the confusion and doubled screenshots. The rest stays the same, you can forward it to me either via BL private message or discord DMs.

So far there were a couple donations. I can confirm I received my 2500 Ds as described above and looking forward to seeing more players join this action.

Stay well and safe and have a beautiful week❣

05.06.2023 09:46:25

Mawesmazing
Level 55
Sex Appeal: 132666
Reasonopia
05.06.2023 13:26:36
Mawesmazing

Hi everyone :)

It's been a long time coming here. I am just so overwhelmed with the messages left here and in real life. But I wanted to come here to say thank you so so much for helping my family out and for giving me the emotional support. I heard from my cousin about the donations and truly from the bottom of our hearts, we appreciate it. We couldn't thank you enough. I'm just so glad to see even some of my artwork being displayed on each person's profile here because I realized that all the artwork I've created is gone. So, I thank you <3

Just a lil update, all my family and relatives are alive and safe, including 12 dogs. We just had 1 dog of my cousin's who was trapped and died in the fire :(

As of now my family are housed temporarily in my aunt's hotel, but we have to look for a place eventually because we have dogs and it's not allowed in the hotel (because my aunt also hates dogs xD). 

But once again, truly I thank you all so much <3 I wish I could give all of you a hug.

-Maw 

05.06.2023 13:26:36

lovie444
Level 48
Sex Appeal: 87910
Secville
05.06.2023 17:27:43
lovie444

great to hear from you maw!!!! i hope you guys will have a smooth recovery process :) rip the lost doggie </3 

i think i can speak for everyone when i say the safety of you in your family is in all of our hearts and wishes. i hope you guys are able to have a smooth recovery and rebuilding process to get to the place yall were at before the fire. much love maw :D!!!!!!!!!

05.06.2023 17:27:43
     - your favorite femcel <3 

reivalentine
Level 70
Sex Appeal: 268376
Agnostica
08.06.2023 16:48:46
reivalentine

Glad that you and your family are safe, even with the adorable 12 doggies. ♥️ May all be well soon. ♥️

08.06.2023 16:48:46
✿Contests✿:Vogue:Pollyx♥️Bunny:Blecky89♥️ Nature , Camping:Craigslist-Stripper♥️Gothic:Hera_♥️Content:Halobear8♥️Birthday Ball:Katrynah♥️Realm: Honey Beee♥️

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...