halobear8
halobear8
Level 72
Sex Appeal: 291684
Freethinkerland
23.04.2024 00:21:47
halobear8

Thee halobear8 Manifesto

Greetings legal aliens, citizens, senators, and PH staff alike! My name is Halo and I’ve decided to run in this Prime Ximbo election.

Let’s talk about what I’ve done for Ximboland first.

 I joined Ximboland on Dec 27th 2022 when my best friend lovie444 encouraged me to join at her birthday party. Ever since then, I’ve been in love with this game. I loved everything, from the freedom to express my style and creativity, to the political aspect of this game filled with debate topics that I had a lot to say about. I started streaming Ximboland on Twitch and still do to this day, my most recent VODS playing Ximboland have 210 and 279 views. Now, if I may be honest, the audio is muted because my OBS was out of date. Still, this is the most exposure that Ximboland has received since Izzyzz’s video on Ximboland’s controversial past. My most recent VOD has 364 views and during the stream I spoke about the past and current government of Ximboland.

Over on my YouTube Channel, I’ve posted two videos relating to Ximboland. A guide to Ximboland which has 379 views + a video of me making my Gothic outfit which has 118 views.

 I enjoyed creating a video that could help new players stick around. I hated seeing dead accounts knowing that the person behind them had left because they couldn’t figure it out. I also took pride in creating an outfit on video so that maybe others could learn how to layer their clothes, where to find labels for outfit fights, and help them express their creativity, etc.

 I have also posted VODS from my Twitch streams when I played Ximboland and even when I wrote my manifesto.If anyone would like to re-hash allegations that were made about my content creation in relation to my presence on Ximboland please feel free to. + for anyone who is going back to look at the controversy of my previous manifesto, please take these allegations with a grain of salt. They came out of nowhere and most of them were unfounded, taken out of context, or just lies.

On to more positive things…

 I am currently in my second term as the State Minister of Freethinkerland. During my time as State Minister, I co-hosted last term’s Fashion Week and I have hosted 5 fashion contests including Y2K Style, GrecoRoman Gods + Goddesses, Zodiacs, Accessories Galore, and Content Creators. GrecoRoman Gods + Goddesses was my ultimate favorite because of the high turnout including people from all different states!

 During my terms, I have given out diamond rewards to Freethinkers who place in the Weekly Top 10 Leaderboards. I award them 5 diamonds for each placement they get at the end of each week. I plan to continue this tradition.

 I’m sure that many of you have noticed my post in SAN’s manifesto thread about everything that I saw wrong with his manifesto. I advocate in the Xemocracy Arena and The Senate, wherever appropriate, for a better site and safer community for all of Ximboland. I don’t think we’re woke snowflakes for not wanting hate speech and targeted harassment on this website. In fact, I think that this decision is beneficial to everyone on the site including the owner. At the very least, power to moderate town hall forums should be delegated to SMs.

 I believe in freedom of speech but that does not include hate speech and targeted harassment. I believe that freedom of speech does not include freedom from consequences. There is no reason why trolls should feel more empowered than real users who hold well-founded beliefs. The trolls do not deserve more freedom of speech than these real users. Targeted harassment and hate speech have never struck me as funny, only hostile and pathetic. I would love to have forum moderation similar to what we had during bxdcherri’s administration. I would like to promote a website where hate speech is NOT condoned.

 I perceive Ximboland as an internet republic based in fashion, which includes both the dress-up game and politically-opinionated game. For these reasons, I would keep the Xemocracy Arena as a place where political conversations take place. I believe that we are adults and we can have conversations surrounding things like trans rights without referring to trans people as predators. I also believe that if there is a desire for a thread around religion, we can hold such a conversation instead of creating alt accounts that are caricatures of Middle-Eastern men to get points across.

 I would like for the Official Court forum space to no longer include petty prosecutions over “bad fashion”. I’m of the belief that if SAN would like this to continue, he needs to move these topics elsewhere and leave the Court forum thread for necessary prosecutions only. He is making a mockery of our community and democracy by continuing his behavior. On a similar note, I believe fashion is all about freedom of expression no matter your size, race, class, sexuality, gender, or disability. We all had to start somewhere on our journey to becoming fashionable. With every outfit we create, we level up our ability to create different and more intricate outfits. Even in terms of bimboism, goth and alternative bimbos have contributed to the culture of being a bimbo as well as having political affiliations.

 Our previous Prime Ximbo bxdcherri campaigned to not prosecute individuals deemed to have bad fashion taste and was voted in partially due to this policy. SAN went behind her back and prosecuted ximbos for bad fashion, anyway. I understand the potential in getting the forum more clicks and more views, however I feel as though these numbers have no real value in accumulating revenue. Therefore, this seems to be an abuse of power only intended to single out and promote harassment of users. I will do everything in my power to discourage SAN from prosecuting users for what he deems to be bad fashion.

 I would make sure to add forum threads to the Xemocracy Arena to encourage users to become more involved in the political aspect of Ximboland. These topics would include gay rights, pride parades, drag queen storytimes, religion, immigration, women’s rights, etc. Since this is in the Xemocracy Arena, it will not be censored but I will encourage everyone to hold a mature conversation without involving hate speech.

 I will need to open up applications for positions of Fashion Police, Minister of Justice, and Minister of Foreign Affairs. If you are interested in any of these positions please PM me here on Ximboland with the title being “Application for (x position)”.

 I have received permission from bxdcherri to reinstate the rules that were previously created during her term as Prime Bimbo. As for my infractions system, we will operate on a “3 strikes you’re out” policy. For every 3 strikes given, the user will incur an ascending nature in punishment.

1 day forum ban

3 days forum ban

7 days forum ban

1 day jail

3 days jail

7 days jail

30 days jail

Going to trial

 If ⅔ or more incidents occurred on the forums, forum bans will be issued. If ⅔ or more incidents occurred on profiles, dms, or through abusing the block feature, jail sentences will be issued.

 Example:

 2 strikes issued for rule-breaking on the forum

 +1 strike issued for rule-breaking elsewhere

 = 3 strikes total, 1 day forum ban

 2 strikes issued for rule-breaking on the forum

 +4 strikes issued for rule-breaking elsewhere

 = 6 strikes total, 1 day jail.

I look forward to hearing everyone’s input and responding to questions!

23.04.2024 00:21:47

alexa pro
Level 120
Sex Appeal: 1368206
Atheista
23.04.2024 00:40:32
alexa pro

best of luck halo!

23.04.2024 00:40:32
juno
he/hymn
like forum posts!!

Hera_
Level 253
Sex Appeal: 15050396
Reasonopia
23.04.2024 00:57:01
Hera_

im so glad ur running i was worried we werent gonna have any good options in this next one

23.04.2024 00:57:01
deer Reasonopia State Minister Deer
 blue divider
join in on the Kpop Concepts Fashion Contest :)
lovelifegirl
Level 134
Sex Appeal: 1883709
Atheista
23.04.2024 05:20:26
lovelifegirl

omg yay! i was so tempted to run myself if there was no candidates, but with you and sandi running, i have hope! best of luck to you halo <33

23.04.2024 05:20:26

Abu Hamza
Level 23
Sex Appeal: 9708
Reasonopia
23.04.2024 18:12:10
Abu Hamza

إذا أصبح هالوبير رئيسًا للوزراء فسوف أرمي الحذاء ثم آكله.

إذا قمت بالتصويت لي سأجعلها ترتدي النقاب وتقرأ القرآن. إن شاء الله سترتدي النقاب قريبا في كلتا الحالتين.

Abu Hamza

23.04.2024 18:12:10
  هناك الكثير من النساء بدون الحجاب هنا

sweetassbuts
Level 9
Sex Appeal: 511
Atheista
23.04.2024 19:42:04
sweetassbuts

You wont win because people like you it will be by default because people want to get one over SweetasNuts. then again your not teh only option from SweetasNuts or katie so maybe teh votes wont go to you. its funny i had a look at your last manifesto and some of teh people shitting on you for using other people ideas are backing you just to get at SweetasNuts. you dont even have you own rules and are using quitter cherris which should give you a heads up its a crap system. see they dont have teh same energy now about using other peoples ideas

23.04.2024 19:42:04
SweetasNuts
Level 29
Sex Appeal: 18858
Atheista
23.04.2024 21:42:46
SweetasNuts

Hi Halo
Good on you for running again! You are a true Ximbo patriot.

One important point I must make is that we will/have removed teh power from the PB of banning fellow Ximbos. It was too important a role to pass over to you guys and creates a system whereby we are rewarding moderation as opposed to rewarding entertainment. 

So from now on your recourse to take action against anyone whom you deem necessary is to put them on trial to be judged by the senators in the Ximboland court. Furthermore we are considering allowing punishments to be in the form of removing either

a) Bimbos dollars
b) sex appeal
c) reputation 

from the guilty bimbo. Should they be found guilty by the senators.
So to re iterate - you wil not have the power to read reports, edit words or ban Ximbos.
Only Sylvie/we will have that power.
Your main job is to entertain and only minster of justice can bring to trial some Ximbos for the senators to decide.

I hope this is clear 

etc 

halobear8
wrote: (original post HERE)
Thee halobear8 Manifesto Greetings legal aliens, citizens, senators, and PH staff alike! My name is Halo and I’ve decided to run in this Prime Ximbo election. Let’s talk about what I’ve done for Ximboland first.  I joined Ximboland on Dec...

23.04.2024 21:42:46

Make Ximboland Fashionable again on May 1st 2024 - Vote BCP !

SweetasNuts parody
Level 22
Sex Appeal: 7437
Atheista
25.04.2024 17:46:07
SweetasNuts parody

You need to change your programme hulo as its false information and misleading as thanks to teh quitter party crap cherri goverment all has changed because of their wokie bs egos

25.04.2024 17:46:07
#Shut up and buy the Ximboland history book!

#FuckTehFashionPoliceAndPronounNaziGoverment!
Abu Hamza
Level 23
Sex Appeal: 9708
Reasonopia
25.04.2024 20:40:34
Abu Hamza

halobear8 wrote: (original post HERE)
my most recent VODS playing Ximboland have 210 and 279 views
my sister, if you want a male islamic opinion, i think these videos of yours would earn many more views if you just wore niqab. 

25.04.2024 20:40:34
  هناك الكثير من النساء بدون الحجاب هنا

SweetasNuts parody
Level 22
Sex Appeal: 7437
Atheista
25.04.2024 20:56:51
SweetasNuts parody

Hulo needs more than help then again so do all state ministers with their lame dead states

25.04.2024 20:56:51
#Shut up and buy the Ximboland history book!

#FuckTehFashionPoliceAndPronounNaziGoverment!

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...