Prime Ximbo:
Treasury (USD):

Ximboland Clock

≪ ❈° The Church of Xod °❈ ≫ (Fashion & Creative Contest)

Created
Author
Pollyx
Pollyx
Level 126
Sex Appeal: 1562725
Antitheocra
26.04.2024 23:20:54
Pollyx

I swear by Almighty Xod….

….but who is Xod? Everyone’s been swearing to this being, but what exactly is this “bimbo deity,” the Creator and final judgment (presumably) of Ximbos?

In this lighthearted, silly contest (open to all states!), you’re going to be answering the above questions, depicting the divine. This is not a contest based on real-world religion or depicting real-world Gods, deities, or religious figures. It’s a contest in which you’ll be building your own vision of a fictional Bimbo religion—and it’s not just a fashion contest, it’s also creative! So grab your effigies, offerings, pendants, and slutty monastic attire… and get ready to meet your maker ;)

…..that is not a threat sorry…. just a joke……… <3

Requirements:

This contest has an outfit element and a creative element, and though they’re super flexible, both are required!! Your entry will be disqualified if you don’t have both, so read on for more info.

Your outfit should create a visual for Xod. Will you make a God who created Ximbos in their own image, or will you go with something inhuman, less specific, formless? Is this the only Ximbo God or just one of many? There are no limits and I encourage you to be as creative as possible, even if that means making strange choices!

As for the creative element—you’re making some kind of fake religious material to go along with your outfit. You might write a Ximbo prayer, write out a Ximbo Creation Myth, use a collage and description to outline what sorts of materials and offerings those who worship might make to Xod, sketch out an outfit idea for Ximbo monastic wear, create a literal Ximbo hymn if that’s your style (you’d have to prove to me you actually made it), make a Divine-inspired illustration, a Ximbo Holy Text describing the afterlife, or whatever else!! I’m looking for creativity and imagination, not quality, so I’d encourage you to write, draw, sketch, etc. regardless of your skills!

Your entry may obviously be inspired by how real-world religions work, from common patterns around rituals and offerings to the formation of prayers to typical iconography (my outfit uses a halo, for example). However, you will not be depicting real-world religions or religious figures. This is a fun contest to flex your creative muscles and do a little bit of silly worldbuilding, not to insult, satirize, copy, or otherwise heavily riff off of existing religions and spiritual beliefs.

Rules:

❈ Shop screenshots are allowed, no matter your level! If you're having trouble posting images, check this thread or DM me (Hint: your link has to end in .jpg, .png, or .gif—nothing else works! Postimg and Imgur recommended).

❈ Only one attempt per player! If you submit from multiple accounts at once, please state which account you would like to be judged for the competition or both will be disqualified. Do not like posts from an alt account, including your own.

❈ Entries that can be considered discriminatory, hateful, or intentionally offensive will be disqualified and the user involved blacklisted from prized in any of my future contests. You will not do this by accident, don’t worry.

❈ Make sure you have both an outfit and creative element (read requirements above) or your entry will be disqualified.

Prizes:

I will make a banner for any participant who asks!! I’ll try to include your creative element if format allows (can’t put music in a banner, etc…)! <3

Unless otherwise stated, these prizes are based on my judgment of BOTH your outfit and creative element!

❈ First Place Overall: 400D
❈ Second Place Overall: 300D
❈ Third Place Overall: 200D
❈ Overall People’s Choice (most liked): 150D

I will also throw 75D to three (3) non-winning entries I consider particularly high concept/creative/inventive/mindblowing and 75D to three (3) non-winning entries with super strong or inventive creative elements!

And some extra prizes for Antitheocra citizens :) I hope this will make up for no exclusive contest in April!
    ❈ Best in Antitheocra: 300D
    ❈ Antitheocra People’s Choice (most liked Antitheocra entry): 150D
    ❈ And 50D for anyone from Antitheocra who participates but doesn’t win another prize! Pls join!

Deadline: May 10th at 23:59pm XL Time

My outfit is included in these images, and my creative element is a drawn recreation of the Creation of Adam hand touch through the banner art, depicting my version of Xod touching Sindy Laarson/Miss Bimbo's hand. Let’s go invent some divinity!! Yay!! <3

26.04.2024 23:20:54
♥ Join The Church of Xod, an all-state fashion & creative contest where you create a (fake)bimbo god! Be inventive, do some worldbuilding, have fun! Open until May 10th, extra prizes for Antitheocrans ♥
Here is my well-sourced educational forum post about Israel's apartheid and genocide of Palestinians in Gaza and across Palestine as a whole, please educate yourself or you may fall for propaganda! 

Marie Hilton
Level 59
Sex Appeal: 162425
Antitheocra
27.04.2024 00:39:11
Marie Hilton

as the 
as Xod rose from her water tomb, she looked around before heading back; Sindy 14:26
as she returned to her tomb in which her lover drowned her in, she swore that no human could speak for all of us. Sindy 14:27
with this revelation; she drowned.
stunned and shocked, it would take decades for her followers to realise the only person that could speak for the world would be; Snowball. 
Saint-Peters's ancestor and the Xod's accolyte. 
YARN  Hail Snowball  South Park 1997 - S11E05 Comedy  Video clips by  quotes  396fe0e4

27.04.2024 00:39:11

Abu Hamza
Level 23
Sex Appeal: 9708
Reasonopia
27.04.2024 05:07:28
Abu Hamza

Pollyx wrote: (original post HERE)
>Create a visual for Xod
>depicting the divine 

27.04.2024 05:07:28
  هناك الكثير من النساء بدون الحجاب هنا

Daphnee_Mino
Level 30
Sex Appeal: 20763
Agnostica
27.04.2024 13:02:49
Daphnee_Mino

love this

27.04.2024 13:02:49

Honey Beee
Level 212
Sex Appeal: 7601005
Secville
28.04.2024 01:34:22
Honey Beee

xod is a bald woman who receives and send bimbo influence and inspiration via her massive forehead
Honey Beee

28.04.2024 01:34:22

viscerae
Level 70
Sex Appeal: 269159
Atheista
28.04.2024 02:22:57
viscerae

Common knowledge states that Xod was born on November 11, 2002 when the German dance group Xroove Xoverage released their hit song, Xod is a Xirl (https://youtu.be/rp53irFjzYg?si=hVB7xAXTRxkt_dht). Above is an artistic portrayal of Xod, similar in appearance to the figure in the corner, because this Xod has made some updates to appear more approachable to potential worshippers.

It is with this holy hymn that I will introduce this proud ximbo deity, because the power of Xod goes beyond what verbal language can express.

"Remembering me, discover and see
All over the world, xhe's known as a xirl
To those who are free, their minds shall be key
Forgotten as the past, 'cause xistory will last

Xod is a xirl, wherever you are
Do you believe it? Can you receive it?
Xod is a xirl, whatever you say
Xod is a xirl, however you live
Xod is a xirl, xhe's only a xirl

Xhe wants to shine forever in time
Xhe is so driven, xhe's always mine
Clearly and free, xhe wanted to be
A part of the future, a xirl like me
There is a xky illuminating us
Someone is out there that we truly trust
There is a xrainbow for you and me
A beautiful xunrise eternally

Xod is a xirl, wherever you are
Xod is a xirl, whatever you say
Xod is a xirl, however you live
Xod is a xirl, xhe's only a xirl
Do you believe it? Can you receive it?"

28.04.2024 02:22:57
|| they/he pronouns, please ||

「DECADANCE」- Counting Goats... if I can't be yours-
Level 80
Sex Appeal: 401390
Atheista

DECADANCE- Counting Goats if I can
Xirituality in Ximboland is actually very complex. Ximboland is primarily pantheistic, and has many Xods that govern the key tenets of ximbo life. Pictured above is one of the more influential major xeities within the canon: Olleyexonmi. Xe is the Ximbo Xoddess of Attention, and many an attention-seeking ximbo offers up prayers and sacrifices specifically in service of Olleyexonmi. 
Popular offerings include mirrors, cameras, and anything glittery and gaudy, and the proper ritual for sending Xer offerings is to kiss the items with bright lipstick and leave them on Xer altar. If the prayers are answered, the devoted ximbo will receive positive attention in spades; however, ximbos that anger Xer will be chased down by the paparazzi and their names will be dragged through the mud.

Olleyexonmi has an interesting mythos behind Xer as well. It is said that Xe started off as a completely unremarkable and forgettable ximbo, so much so that Xe was practically invisible, like clear glass or water. 
This invisibility was no boon for Xer, despite the fact that some accounts state Xe was given "clarity" as a magical boon at birth from another Xod in the pantheon, and Xe was incredibly lonely from being ignored and desperate for attention. 
Xe decided to set out to find someone that could see Xer, and finally encountered one Narcixus, a handsome Xod with such a bright and shiny countenance that Xis image reflected right off Xer, and Xe suddenly saw Ximself before Xim. 
Xe instantly fell in love, and at first Olleyexonmi was overjoyed, but soon Olleyexonmi fell deeper into despair; Narcixus did not see Xer at all, and was only in love with the reflection of Ximself Xe saw in Xer. Enraged and at the end of Xer rope, Olleyexonmi wrenched the eyes out of Narcixus's skull and swallowed them down, hoping that by some miracle Xis eyes would finally see Xer for Xer true Xelf, who Xe was on the inside. 
That's not what happened, but bathed in blood and with eyes floating inside Xer, Xe was finally visible as something other than clear nothingness to others. 
Xe hoped that this would change something, that Xe would finally be seen, but the following relationships went much the same way, others saw xemselves in Xer, but never recognized Xer as Xer own person, and so Xe amassed quite a collection of eyes belonging to minor Xods and Xoddesses. 
With that, Xe gained more spiritual power, and with the greater Insight of Xer many eyes, Olleyexonmi gained a better understanding of Xerself. Xe began to see Xer true self and as Xe finally Knew Xerself and Understood Xerself completely, Xer final form materialized, a perfect representation of Xerself, who Xe was inside, beautiful and glorious and shining. 
Everyone who looked upon Xer suddenly saw Xer as Xer true gorgeous self as well and they lavished Xer with the attention and love that Xe had craved for so long. However, Olleyexonmi found Xe no longer needed this shallow attention, and instead decided to distribute the attention to those poor souls who needed it instead. And that is why, to this day, attention starved ximbos beg Olleyexonmi for scraps of Xer attention.

28.04.2024 16:24:27
*hands you a monster*
Timothee Chatroulette
Level 131
Sex Appeal: 1772503
Atheista
28.04.2024 19:08:31
Timothee Chatroulette

Timothee Chatroulette
Xod, goddess of fashion and justice!

A Hymn to the Fashionable Divinity

In the realm where fashion reigns, And justice walks in high-heeled grace, There dwells a goddess, fair and wise, With eyes that see through every guise.

Xod, oh Xod, with titties grand, Whose gaze sweeps over the fashionable land, To bimbos and himbos, she's divine, With radiant beauty, her design.

Xod, Xod, goddess of allure, With eyes that see, in secrets pure, Fashion queen, bodacious guide, In your presence, we smile wide.

To the bimbos and himbos, you are near, With whispers soft and presence clear, Your giant titties draw our gaze, As we bask in your fashion's grace.

28.04.2024 19:08:31

reivalentine
Level 71
Sex Appeal: 283157
Agnostica
29.04.2024 05:21:16
reivalentine

✿❀ My Outfit ❀✿ 

reivalentine

✿❀ Music ❀✿

✿❀ My Writing ❀✿

Nice to meet you, I am a Generous Xod. ♥️

No harm , no malice, no bitterness. ♥️

My wish is to only love, enjoy and bless. ♥️

Much are already the despairs & dramas. ♥️

Messy In both real life and everywhere. ♥️

Me never needing to add ever more negativity. ♥️

Thus I will only be nice and positivity. ♥️

To hug you when some things be unhappy. ♥️

My hope is that you'd once again be feeling giddy. ♥️

My presence be one that helps daily. ♥️

Many problems there are but the best days are still many. ♥️

Many ways there are to bring pleasures all nights to many. ♥️

With lots of hopping moments of fun together. ♥️

Witty times socializing and giggles behind our fans of feather. ♥️

That each steps and all place I be as sparkling as pure gold. ♥️

Through out our days of studies and works for our glittering futures to hold. ♥️

♥️ No interest in winning contests but I want to participate for fun. ♥️

♥️ Please do not give me Diamonds or Bimbo Dollars for contests.♥️

♥️ Please only give me a banner as it helps advertise your contest too.♥️

♥️ Thank you, Dear State Minister Pollyx for this fun moment ♥️

29.04.2024 05:21:16
✿Contests&+:PXFC:Katrynah♥CultParty:HoneyBeee♥️Clowncore:HaloBear8♥️Kpop:Hera_♥️:ThenVSNow:Audrey♥️Dessert:HoneyBeee♥️Xod,Nines:Pollyx♥️Wednesday:CraigslistStripper♥️
For me in contests: Participation only. No diamonds please. Only Banners. Thank you. ♥️
Bimbo Pimp
Level 59
Sex Appeal: 160252
Atheista
29.04.2024 07:31:30
Bimbo Pimp

UMBRA

Often depicted as a tall figure cloaked in midnight black garments.
A partial blindfold symbolizing the ability to see beyond the earthly domain.
Possessing the skill to call upon shadow wraiths and manipulate space.
Carrying a death flower as a symbol of life's cycle. Despite the forbidding facade,
Umbra is a silent guardian of lost souls, guiding them to their final resting place.
Roaming the world, watching over those who wander in the darkness.
                            PRAYER

Oh, mighty Lord of darkness, hear my plea
Protect me from evils that lurk so deep
May your power vanquish all my foes,
Guide me with your wisdom where I go
In your sight, may I find grace,
In your arms, may my soul find eternal Peace

OFFERINGS

Red wine      Roses           candles                incense

I'd like a banner please and thank you

29.04.2024 07:31:30
Pronouns: Master, She who is omniscient, The omnibenevolent woman

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...