Prime Ximbo:
Treasury (USD):

Ximboland Clock

Fashion Contest: PRESIDENTIAL PARTY - Stage 2 " Charitable Event or Charity Event - Raising Funds"!

Category
The Runway
Created
Author
MissKaika
MissKaika
Level 250
Sex Appeal: 14303207
Atheista
26.04.2021 18:29:14
MissKaika

Hello Bimbos and Himbos!

Congratulations to all entries in the first stage, we know that not everyone gets or wants to be heard. But I believe that no matter how small, it is always good to be able to talk about politics and issues that we believe we defend.

I particularly found their voices powerful.

Ready for stage 2?

Starts on the 27th and ends on the 29th.

So prepare your committees, energy and disposition:  "Charitable Event or Charity Event - Raising Funds"!

The time has come for you to promote a Charitable Event, where the money collected will go all to charities and institutions.
The event is free to choose, it can be a masquerade ball to raise funds for cancer, or an afternoon selling homemade cakes to help MILFS in the neighborhood.
The important thing is that the destination of the collected money must go to institutions (with purpose) and causes defended in its launch campaign.

You should post your look of the event and tell me when, where and for whom this charity event is intended. Can everything! Show, Fairs, Auctions, Parties, Balls ...whatever you choose that best matches your chosen institution / cause.
Only looks with your closet (mandatory).

The background can be edited to promote or fit your cariade event. (Background of a fair, or show of the Ramones, or even a background with Queen Elizabeth present in her ball. Only the edited background, the look and the composition items must be of your closet.

Examples:

MissKaika our MissKaika

Ah, don't forget your slogan!

Starts on the 27th and ends on the 29th.

Good luck and may the power be with you! 

26.04.2021 18:29:14
Jezzey
Level 39
Sex Appeal: 45433
Secville
27.04.2021 02:46:02
Jezzey

Jezzey

We are Mythical Beings not monsters

I will be hosting a classic. A 5K!   But this is not your ordinary 5K.

For my 5K you can run, walk, swim, or fly your way through the kilometers.

All are welcome to participate and sponsor, we do not discriminate!

All proceeds from the 5K will go into expanding research on the many legendary beings among us today, with additional focus on how humans can become more respectful of each species’ culture and practices.

27.04.2021 02:46:02
THAT bitch
Level 54
Sex Appeal: 124986
Atheista
27.04.2021 03:03:29
THAT bitch

"Only through unity, can we prevail!"

In order to show support for my community and cause, I will be hosting a sexy car wash, with bimbos, himbos, and thembos alike! All the money raised will be redistributed into the community by supporting the local shelters (homeless, LGBTQ+, domestic abuse survivors), to ensure EVERYone in Bimboland can live a joyous and prosperous life. 

There are two ways to participate, simply drive up for a rinse, or volunteer to be a member of the sexiest car wash team in all of Bimboland! Either way, you can rest assured that your community thanks you!

27.04.2021 03:03:29
   - hugz <3

Janeze321
Level 152
Sex Appeal: 2778551
Freethinkerland
27.04.2021 05:48:05
Janeze321

Rainbow Power!

Janeze321

I am organising a charity swim meet at a local private club where all the most wealthy Bimboland residents can donate. All proceeds will benefit the local poor and go toward providing a better chance for them and making their end of the rainbow achievement happen more quickly. 

Every resident deserves their own Rainbow and the Happiness and Love a rainbow provides. 

27.04.2021 05:48:05
Peace and love to you all.
If you have a gun in your hand I won't vote for you and if You're fighting one of these I won't vote for you either.
fillyjonka
Level 41
Sex Appeal: 54112
Atheista
27.04.2021 09:39:57
fillyjonka

A life coach a day keeps the villain at bay!
fillyjonka

For my charity event I am doing an auction. Have u ever wanted to own cinderellas glass sliper, the apple that poisoned snow white or the wicked queens all knowing mirror? All of these items and more will be sold at the auction. This will be one of the most magical auctions you have ever seen!

All the money will go straight to the owners of these items (after I count it of course) to the poor villains that are trying to restart their life. So their start in the new world would be easier and also so they could tip their life coaches. 

27.04.2021 09:39:57
viscerae
Level 71
Sex Appeal: 276974
Atheista
27.04.2021 10:48:07
viscerae

All for love and love for all! 

Why, hello again. This is the gala I'm hosting to raise money for charity and make the rich feel better about themselves (held, of course, in my own lavish home). Not only will they get to dance the night away, but they'll also get to watch a special performance of Swan Lake with dancers straight from the Fairy Kingdom. I'll also be auctioning an exclusive Fairy Wish, which of course will allow the buyer to wish for whatever their heart desires... at a hefty price, both in money and their soul. But which charity will the proceeds go to? Wings of Love, of course. It's my own charity, which I use mainly for embezzlement purposes. It supports all the single (and looking to mingle, of course) and broken-hearted individuals of Bimboland, as well as functioning as a matchmaking centre. We also help fund unnecessarily expensive wedding parties for people who want them, and help the community with their love lives the way we can.

27.04.2021 10:48:07
|| they/he pronouns, please ||

Forest Witch
Level 46
Sex Appeal: 76566
Secville
27.04.2021 20:28:46
Forest Witch

Save the oceans to save ourselves!

Forest Witch

As an advocate for the oceans, I decided to organize a fundraising charity gala on the beach. All of the money raised will go to ocean preserving institutions, so please donate and enjoy the gala festivities - no fireworks though, as not to disturb the marine wildlife.

27.04.2021 20:28:46
“She never looked nice. She looked like art, and art wasn’t supposed to look nice; it was supposed to make you feel something.” - Rainbow Rowell
gabou777
Level 41
Sex Appeal: 51560
Secville
27.04.2021 22:11:38
gabou777

“You are beautiful just the way you are”

gabou777

♡As your next president I decided to host a fashion show fundraiser! The theme of the fashion show is ♡“You are beautiful just the way you are”♡. People of all gender, skin color, weight, appearance, etc. will walk down the runway because what makes us unique is what makes us beautiful! All the proceeds of our first charitable event will go to LGBTQ+ teens who struggle with body image charity! Please donate to help LGBTQ+ teens in need!♡ The show will be fun and colorful so prepare to be amazed!!! ♡

27.04.2021 22:11:38
Gaby  ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ 
Namastis
Level 150
Sex Appeal: 2674573
Secville
28.04.2021 09:25:19
Namastis

Smash the patriarchy? Yes, but in a spectacular way!
Namastis
Next week we invite you to our biggest charity event - color run. Meet us, pick up chalk powders in all colors of the rainbow and have fun with us, while supporting the fight for gender equality!
Our sponsors pledged to donate $5 for each kilometer run by participants. The collected money will support the All-Poland Women's Strike, a social movement supporting women's rights in Poland.
After tightening the abortion law in Poland, which makes it practically impossible to perform legal abortion in the country, many women took to the streets to protest the unfair decision. Red lightning has become the symbol of the strike. Wear something with a lightning bolt or paint it on your body and join us. Let them hear our voice!

28.04.2021 09:25:19
Bimboland on Facebook and Instagram :)
Blecky89
Level 235
Sex Appeal: 10821947
Freethinkerland
28.04.2021 16:26:55
Blecky89

"Equality for all days! Down with prejudice against Monday!" committee and I invite you to charity event.
Blecky89
Good Cause Fun fair!

Hall of mirrors, rollercoasters, merry-go-around, ghost train, the big wheel, toffee apples, corn dogs, various stalls with games - we have it all! All the citizens and legal aliens of Bimboland are invited. We Hope you will relax and have fun at the same time helping a good cause. If you are worried about the weather don't be cos we are in Bimboland the land of sunshine where every day is sunny and warm.
All the income will be divided and transferred as follows. 2/3 will go to Monday institution to sponsor webinar to educate all those who are interested what can a positive mindset give to your mental health and how can it benefit your life in general. Cos be honest the negative parallels what people connects to Monday make them feel stressed out and even anxious in some cases. If they would start to understand and accept that Monday is just a day - not better or worse than the other days of the week and treat it equally they would benefit from it.
1/3 of the income will go to charity called 'Mind' it's a real charity (the link to it). They provide advice and support to empower anyone experiencing a mental health problem. They campaign to improve services, raise awareness and promote understanding. Like was mentioned earlier for some the thoughts of Monday causes so much stress that it summed together with other things that happens in they're life can lead to mental illnesses. We want to help them be better cos we know it's a constant battle with yourself to stay at your happy place.
So come join the fun and also the movement "Equality for all days! Down with prejudice against Monday!". By doing so you not only stand up for equality of days but also your own mental wellbeing.

28.04.2021 16:26:55

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...