Author
LillyAnn
LillyAnn
Level 235
Sex Appeal: 10829630
Freethinkerland
06.09.2022 09:44:32
LillyAnn

༺ Welcome to the first forum contest organized by Fashion Police ༺

✩☽ ✶ Storytelling contest ✶ ☾✩

httpscdndiscordappcomattachments8215843228373483621016648650996334592Storytelling_contestpng

This contest is about writing a story, not about outfits. Unlike fashion contests where outfit is a must and primarily judged while the story is optional, here we have the twist in the usual plot. This time we are looking for the stories and they are going to be judged while outfits are optional.

The theme isn't set and is completely up to participants. It means, each of you can pick the topic of personal choice and build a story around it. You can create your own characters, environment and set up. Heaven is the limit when it comes to options! You can build your own world, even your own universe. It can be a fantasy, SF, adventure, epic fantasy, horror story, psychological drama, love story, comedy, mystery, mix of any of it, etc. In short, any genre works just fine and you are fully in control of your entry.

If you wish you can make an accompanying outfit or more of them as well If you want to visually present your story, your character or more of them. Since outfits are accompanying details, they won't be judged as usual and won't be deciding factor, tho giving them a certain weight is not excluded.

Contest rules:
- Stories have to have headline and developed plot
- They can be short or long, but not shorter than 500 words
- The contest is open for all states
- More entries per players are allowed in separate forum posts
- If you change your mind and want to change your entry, you can do that. Just delete the previous entry and post a new one, or message FP members for the update.
- Screenshots from the shop are allowed if you decide to make an accompanying outfit
- Follow the general forum rules and BL rules

Timing:
✩☽ ✶ Storytelling contest ✶ ☾✩ starts on Sept 7th 00:00 and lasts until Sept 17th 23:59 BL time

Winners & Prizes:
- The winners are going to be picked by Fashion Police and me, based on our rating system. Upvotes and downvotes will not count.
- The prizes amount and total number of winners stay in our discretion

06.09.2022 09:44:32

Welcome new bimbos & himbos ❣   

I identify as transparent, pronounces who/where
(don't take this seriously, because if you do it's your own fault)

siliconelips
Level 26
Sex Appeal: 13378
Agnostica
06.09.2022 13:42:41
siliconelips

this sounds like so much fun >.< can't wait to work on mine

06.09.2022 13:42:41

Baby girl with guns
Level 22
Sex Appeal: 8126
Freethinkerland
07.09.2022 02:12:05
Baby girl with guns

So exciting! I want to post mine and also read other's works! <3 glad to see that ximboland supports writers

07.09.2022 02:12:05
Valeg91
Level 169
Sex Appeal: 3831142
Atheista
07.09.2022 11:02:07
Valeg91

Valeg91

Dear reader,

if you have ever studied greek mithology, you'd probably know that gods can have a really great influence on people's events.

But there's a source greater than the others, called Fate or destiny, against which even the gods have no power. For example, if the destiny of a hero is to die, neither Zeus nor Athena nor any other god could change it. They simply have to let things go as they have to go, as it's written by the destiny, as the oracles say.

But, maybe, in modern adaptations of ancient mythology, things can be a little different. Maybe.

The war between Greece and the City of Troy was just started and Agamemnon, the head of the greek army, was ready to sail with his navy.

But, before sailing, the oracle said that a virgin should have been sacrified. Agamemnon had committed an injury against Artemis, having killed one of her sacred sags, so the virgin chosen by Fate to be sacrified was Agamemnon's daugher, Iphigenia. If the oracle woudn't have been listened, the storms wouldn't stop and they wouldn't let his ships sail for Troy.

Agamemnon was disperate, but you can't escape from destiny, so after a while he took the terrible decision to call the daughter with a trickery and do what had to be done.

Iphigenia was in her bed sleeping when her mother, Clitemnestra, entered the room full of joy.

"Iphigenia, wake up! Your time is come! A herald has just delivered the message that your future husband is waiting for you near the sea! Your father want to see you married before his departure for Troy, so the marriage will be this morning."

"This morning?!?" said Iphigenia, who didn't expect this sort of message.

"And you haven't heard the best part of the message: you'll marry Achilles!" said Clitemnestra, who was so enthusiast to see the marriage of her first daughter.

Iphigenia was so happy to hear this: Achilles was the strongest man in Greece, a very good husband for her, the princess of Mycenae.

Her old nurse help her to wear her most beautiful white dress and to prepare everything for the event.

But when Iphigenia arrived near the sea with her mother, she saw something strange. The whole army was around her father, who was near an altar. Everything was ready not for a marriage, but for a human sacrifice!

While Clitemnestra, who didn't knew anything about this story before, was taking away from there by a warrior, Agamemnon started to cry: "Forgive me, daughter, it has been a terrible decision for me, but the oracle asked me what wouldn't never be asked to a father: to kill his first daughter."

Iphigenia was paralyzed by fear and she was soon encircled by the army. But suddenly, Apollo heard her crying and decided to help her. He arrived from the sky surrounded by sunlight and started to hit all that glorius warriors with his arrows, which immediatly spread plague.

The seaside was now full of dying men, Iphigenia at first thought it was just a terrible nightmare, but then she realized that she had escaped from the death. Agamemnon wasn't killed by the plague, but he was hit by an arrow and he was on the floor suffering and crying for what had just happened because of him.

Apollo gave an axe to Iphigenia and said to her: "You know how important is war for greek army, if you won't kill your father you'll be in danger for the rest of your life".

Iphigenia couldn't believe at those words, but something strange happened in her mind and she realized that that man, her own father, would have killed her favourite daughter just for a ridicolous war (that's how it seemed to her), he tricked her with a fabolous marriage, he betrayed her.

Full of rage, she took the axe and hit Agamemnon so much times that even his mother woudn't recognize his corpse at the end; then she started to hit the other warriors (it was a useless effort, most of them were dying or were already dead for the plague, but she was crazy for desperation now).

As the oracle said, Agamemnon's navy didn't sail that day, and neither the following days, because he didn't kill his own daughter.

Iphigenia lived protected by Apollo and Artemis in Olympus, while a new army sailed for Troy some days before, without killing any virgin, just a poor goat (but it seems that Artemis doesn't care about goats).

_____

English is not my mother tongue, please remember this before judging my grammar! :P

07.09.2022 11:02:07
Thumbs up!
lemonache
Level 32
Sex Appeal: 25963
Atheista
07.09.2022 13:40:32
lemonache

Star Dust

I found myself, once again, face down in a mess of my own making. My left arm was sore and stiff; Trying to raise my arm was met with what felt like a considerable amount of weight. As if I was trying to lift gallons of water when if anything I felt fragile and like I could float away in this cool Autumn breeze. Gravel was embedded in my now red palms and my glasses broken on the asphalt. I laid in a pool of gasoline that was pouring from my four wheeler, cold to the touch and slipping in and out of consciousness. I had managed to scoot my body down so that my head wouldn’t dangle from the side of the road, but I felt just as hopeless.

I did not think much of survival or life without me in it, instead I caved into a deep sleep over and over - waking up to the realization something had happened. I couldn’t tell you what day it was, where I happened to be, or what I was doing - and there was a comfort in that confusion. What fight I would have normally given was suppressed by a lowered ego and what would turn out to be a bump on the back of my head the size of a football. Soon, I heard the howling and whines of dogs at a nearby house - close enough to imagine knocking on the front door but too far away to walk when your arms won’t support you.

Apparently, the barking had signaled the people that lived there and they found me. I do remember being covered with a blanket, they must have seen my chills - and when an ambulance arrived with a police car. They decided to send me to a hospital farther into the city, knowing the severity of my injuries, but I would not make it there in spirit. No, I was much too tired for the journey and right when I thought I saw my world fading to nothing - I expected a chorus of angels or polaroids from the past to appear as I relive my time on this planet we call Earth. Instead, I awoke in an unfamiliar white bed that looked straight from a sterile hospital but was surrounded by stars and unthinkable flashes of colors.

“I hate that this happened to you.”, said a whisper that felt so close to my ear. I moved my arm that once was fractured, I saw without my glasses, and the feeling of peace was so unfamiliar that I panicked and tore myself from the blankets.

“Who are you? Where am I?”, I asked as my eyes shot in every direction.

“A friend, honestly I am. The world couldn’t fix you and death couldn’t hold you down. You’re a strange case, one of only a few. Unfinished work perhaps, maybe you’re too stubborn. Either way, you’re in the inbetween.”

Afraid to fully leave bed, not knowing if I was going to float or sink, I ran my fingers through constellations as if they were nothing but sand.

Don’t be doing that! What you do here, affects everything for them down there. One star misplacement and suddenly their history changes itself, and they are not used to change, my dear.”

“What? I- I have the ability to change events? Like t-time travel?”, I stuttered.

“Essentially - imagine the world as a large story, already written and well known. To us, it’s more like alphabet soup - fluid and easily changed. Some of us mess with it out of spite or for entertainment - some of us are far more careful.”

Suddenly a blinding bright light appears and transforms into a man with long salt and pepper colored hair and he holds a tall staff that looks like a thin tube with galaxies encased inside of it, topped with a smaller ray of light that flickers like a candle. I rub my eyes in disbelief, thinking any moment I will wake up from this strange dream.

“This is yours, we all have one - think of it as a walking cane to help you navigate your new existence here. It’ll help you while you master your ability to manifest as light and be able to travel across space easier. The longer you’re here, the less you’ll need it and eventually you won’t need to be light at all to get around.”, he says as he throws the item onto my lap.

As soon as I take hold of the staff, I start to hover. I feel like a baby deer trying to walk for the first time. When I find myself stable, I look up to find a grin on his face.

“It won’t be easy, as you can see - it’ll take practice. Just don’t wander too far for now, you can meet the others near the northern star once you find your footing - don’t rush. I’ll be near you, watching to see your progress and in case you need me. Think of me as a friendly guide. Everyone’s journey starts like this here, once you’re northbound - you’ll see it’s not so bad.”

“I can barely keep myself from being a lackluster meteor shower, and you’re saying it’s not so bad? It’s bad! I just want to wake up, help me wake up.”, I felt my lip quiver and my voice crack.

“Here’s a thought, maybe you should have died. What ties you to what’s below? Meditate on that for a moment. You can’t move forward without addressing the past.”

“I-I you know what? I don’t need your sass, starboy. This is quite literally the weirdest thing to ever happen to me, you have to understand why I’m not adjusting as quickly as you want.”

“As quickly as I want? I told you to take your time. You’re free from restrictions, and you’re still in a hurry.”

My anger starts to affect my levitation, and I gasp before taking a deep breath. Running my hands through my hair with pure agitation, I find myself stress laughing.

“Maybe I do have some stuff to work through, you have me there. But why should I be focusing on what’s over? I have a whole new mountain to climb, I’m already behind everyone else. You expect me to adjust - I can’t.”

“Because you’re not going to take a step forward if you don’t. How do you cross a mountain when you learned nothing from the last one? This isn’t a race, nothing on Earth was and nothing is here. That’s an expectation you hold onto yourself to heal and persevere without any effort. You understand that’s a delusion?”

In time, he left me alone to do just what he said - meditate. I thought of my family below mourning someone they didn’t truly appreciate in life. I thought of my job and how quickly I’ll be replaced. I thought of my cat, Nugget, who expected me to feed him again even when he already ate. I thought of a boy I loved just an hour ago and knowing he and I will never be able to nurture possible feelings. I thought of songs I’ll never listen to, movies I’ll never watch. It hurt to the point my chest felt like it was caving in and my stomach was full of vultures tearing away at me.

Time moves quickly when you dwell on things, I watched as the moon and sun rotated to change shifts. Sometimes in anger, I’d flick stars like they were nothing but pesky flies and other times in pain I’d apologize. The more I reflected, the more I knew where I went wrong and what went right. What friends were snakes or what ones took venom for me. Chances I didn’t take, the plentiful mistakes I made. Each thought was being tended to, memories and missed opportunities were slowly being accepted. Each day I moved farther from my bed and trusted myself not to fall.

On the day I reached the northern star, I felt myself become nothing but light and shoot downward to find myself at rest in a hospital bed attached to tubes and wires. My eyes fluttered awake as I met the boy I had loved, the family I had resented, and the feeling of pain I had somehow missed. My body was fragile again and sore, but I knew that was part of the healing process. If I can do it once, I can do it again. Better yet, it was all because of a friend.

07.09.2022 13:40:32
        Cute Clown   Your image is loading  Cute Clown

Cleo_
Level 33
Sex Appeal: 27099
Reasonopia
07.09.2022 13:43:40
Cleo_

Valeg91 wrote:
Valeg91

Dear reader,

if you have ever studied greek mithology, you'd probably know that gods can have a really great influence on people's events.

But there's a source greater than the others, called Fate or destiny, against which even the gods have no power. For example, if the destiny of a hero is to die, neither Zeus nor Athena nor any other god could change it. They simply have to let things go as they have to go, as it's written by the destiny, as the oracles say.

But, maybe, in modern adaptations of ancient mythology, things can be a little different. Maybe.

I read the first part and was like: Yes.

07.09.2022 13:43:40
                                                    Cute Sticker - Cute Stickers

Baby girl with guns
Level 22
Sex Appeal: 8126
Freethinkerland
07.09.2022 15:43:01
Baby girl with guns

┌──❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚─┐

I hate her

"I hate her" thought Kennedy while looking at the girl who always sat in front of her, her name is Sasha and she is talking and laughing all noisily along her many friends "so superficial and stupid. Always being everyone's favorite even if she has no brains" she thinks while sitting alone and just doing lazy sketches in her notebook "but I shouldn't feel overwhelmed by her. She's just like any other girl and that's why everyone loves her... I'm not like all other girls" Kennedy had so much envy for Sasha without realizing because she was considered the prettiest and most popular girl in her classroom, she had many friends that distracted her every single minute of any lecture and she didn't care, she always followed all trendings no matter if they were stupid or not, she was always on trend and she rather prefered go to parties instead of studying a little to fix her terrible grades. But Kennedy was always repeating herself 'I'm not like other girls' to feel special when no one reached her to talk a little or at least be friends with her, she was always left aside, innerly wishing she was as popular and cute as Sasha was "but after all why would I need to be popular if I'm smarter than her anyway? I'll gain my own money with my work and not with my body when we get out of this college shit" and she even envied Sasha's body even more, she had a very sexy small waist and thick legs with a big butt, pretty face and nice boobs along with well-worked legs, what else she could ask for? And Kennedy... well... she was just thin "I truly hate her". Everyday was like that, Kennedy would sat in the back of the class being all alone while Sasha was always laughing and chit-chatting with her multiple friends gossiping about celebrities' lives. Oh but there's more. When the lunch time arrived was even worse, everyone wanted to sit with Sasha and everything was fun while Kennedy was still sitting alone with a whole table just for her "what a strange girl" was what many people used to say everyday when she wasn't near, indeed, she felt like she should be treated better only for being different. But one day she would want that routine to stop.

"Help me! Someone is touching me without my conscent!" Sasha was screaming while joking and playing with her friends while the teacher didn't show up, everyone was laughing with her except for Kennedy, she was just thinking "please shut up! I can't stand your voice anymore!" and good thing no one noticed the evil gaze Kennedy was giving to Sasha from the corner of the classroom, it looked creepy. That day the class time ended early and everybody went home, or at least some of the students, everyone else went partying and of course Sasha was one of them, she never missed a party when having fun is what matters the most. Alcohol, drugs and twerking to very loud music in front of many teenagers was everything you could see in this club full of colorful lights and noisy people "wait here a sec, gotta buy some more cigarretes" Sasha said to her friends before going out and they nodded while still dancing with other guys.The street was very silent, only the wind and the party's music echoes was what broke the silence and coldness since everything looked black with very little light from the moon, it truly looked like a dangerous street but Sasha didn't mind that, she was accostumed to see these kind of streets and nothing bad happened to her... or so she tought "what a lonely place. Where I'm supposed to buy cigarrettes? I also want some chocolate bars" poor Sasha, poor poor girl, she did feel being watched but when she looked back no one was there "it must be my imagination" she kept walking. In a very comical situation, Kennedy was walking in the same street but she was far away from Sasha, she saw the popular girl from the corner she was and she muttered to herself "oh no, here comes Sasha the great" since Sasha didn't notice her she prefered to hide in the corner of the street "hope she goes away, I need to arrive to the comic store before they close" the sound of Sasha's heels stopped and instead Kennedy heard something being dragged on the floor "let me go! leave me alone!" Sasha's voice sounded terrified, this time she was serious but Kennedy wouldn't believe her "what is she doing now?" she rolled her eyes and peeped curious to see if Sasha was playing and joking with one of her friends like she does everyday but she got scared when she saw a strange man grabbing Sasha from her hair and trying to cover her mouth "someone help me!" she cried. This time Kennedy worried for Sasha and rapidly looked around in search for weapon to use, a gun without bullets was left in the floor aside of some trash cans and she grabbed it as well as her phone, she walked fastly to the place the stranger was and pointed at him with her phone and gun "leave her alone! you are being recorded and your face is showing up in a live video as a proof" the man thought that gun was real and he dropped Sasha just like that as he started running.
Kennedy turned off her phone and left the gun in the floor to help Sasha stand in her feet again "come on, stand up" Sasha looked up and her expression turned from scared to delighted "you saved me!" "yeah... I don't know why did I do that. Just be careful next time, okay?" suddenly Kennedy felt Sasha's taller body hugging her and she was smiling wide open and very happy "oh thank you thank you thank you! I'm always going to thank you for this! I don't know what could have happened if that man got me! what if he was a rapist?" "uhmm well, you're safe now" she said while releasing from the hug "you're the best Kennedy! gotta tell all my friends of this!" she said and hurried up to go back to the club while Kennedy was standing there, processing what just happened "...why did I save her?". This morning she was getting ready to be ignored during all school day again like ever but once she arrived to the classroom Sasha and her friends looked at her and they all smiled "Kennnedy, come here! We wanna talk to you" Sasha rised her hand to catch Kennedy's attention and she was doubting about going or not, but finally she went to sit with them, Sasha started telling everyone sitting around her the story about how Kennedy saved her and everyone was happy with her. From that day and go everyone wanted to be Kennedy's friend too and Sasha became very close to her, with the time Kennedy liked even more to be Sasha's friend, she was genuinely funny and a very good friend who helped Kennedy to improve her appearence while Kennedy helped her to get good grades. Both attended to the graduation ceremony and that day Kennedy thought "I shouldn't have judged Sasha without knowing her. I was just superficial and stupid"

└───❀*̥˚───❀*̥˚┘

07.09.2022 15:43:01
anio0sia
Level 122
Sex Appeal: 1446690
Freethinkerland
07.09.2022 15:47:45
anio0sia

So far, so good! :) Fashion Police finally can really enjoy their forum reading! :D 

07.09.2022 15:47:45
sevvy
Level 15
Sex Appeal: 2733
Reasonopia
07.09.2022 19:10:42
sevvy

Life in the wasteland

The one thing they don’t tell you about near death experiences is nightmares. They never tell you about that feeling that settles into your chest as your mind tells you you’re in your final moments. The utter defeat you feel, knowing nothing can change your fate. You feel anything but at rest, but you know there’s nothing you can do to stop it. But you don’t die, you live. Still, you’ll have dreams about it and will have to replay those feelings going through your mind. Maybe in your dreams you’ll nearly die a different way, maybe not. Either way, you wake up in a cold sweat with your heart racing, having only yourself around to talk you down.

Jean had those dreams a lot.

He’d been in his car, driving home to his girlfriend when the aftershocks of the bomb broke his windows and rolled his car over. His car’s radio hadn’t been working so he never got news of what was happening. He hadn’t seen the impact, all he knew was that everyone was driving like a maniac, it was hectic.

This was the day after his first shift at work. He’d just become a pharmacy technician. He’d graduated just a little before that and was damn proud of his accomplishment. He lived with his partner of a little over a year, whom he loved dearly. In fact, he was planning to propose to her.

When his car rolled over, he was able to crawl out of it, but slowly felt the light drain from his vision. He didn’t die, just was rendered unconscious. You’d think after something like that, he’d be wide awake. His body, however, was unsure how to process it all.

And that’s how his world ended.

Finally, when he woke up, he had a migraine and bruises from his seatbelt. His body ached, and he really wasn’t sure what to make of things. He was able to limp to his house, only to find his beloved gone. Not dead, just gone. Maybe she evacuated, maybe she died. He never was able to find out but always hoped it was the prior.

There seemed to be nobody around. His neighbors wouldn’t answer the doors, no matter how desperately he knocked. Their cars were gone and their lights were off. For some time, he holed up in his house, eating all the canned goods he had. Maybe this was something that would blow over. Maybe his girlfriend would come back. Maybe the neighbors would answer when he knocked.

Jean’s next stage was breaking into his neighbor’s homes. Well, was it really breaking and entering? They weren’t there, after all. Running short on food, he’d take whatever they’d been stocked with and would make mental notes to repay them when they returned. But they never did.

The man lived in denial for the longest time, even after he’d been able to piece together what happened.

The third stage he went through was drinking. The booze he had made his mind fuzzy. When he drank, he forgot he was alone. The world hadn’t crumbled away and his partner was on her way home. He’d drink, sleep, then wake up and drink again. This went on for over a year, to which point there was no more alcohol to be found in his neighborhood. Finally, he had to explore the rest of his town which was just as empty as he’d feared it might be. He spent some time living in the nearest Costco, which seemed to have all the necessities he needed— and booze to spare.

He wasn’t sure when the ghoulification started. Whether it started a few months into his isolation or a few weeks. All he knew was his skin seemed to begin to melt and droop and his nose started to fall off. He turned into a monster, both inside and out.

One year turned to two turned to a decade. He spent a long time simply thriving in his small town until finally, all the food seemed to be gone. He knew he had to go somewhere to do Something about it all. So he went to the neighboring town.

It was quite the surprise when he found a family that had taken refuge in the Walmart out far. At first they feared him, terrified by his appearance. Some company was better than none, however. They learned to respect each other and together both he and the family thrived. Jean even sobered up, a feat in itself.

The worst part of being a ghoul was seeing people die around him. Not just of wasteland accidents, but due to age. After he saw the final generation of the family greying and begin to have trouble foraging with him, he simply left.

Jean would come to find descendants of survivors here and there. Occasionally, he’d come across another ghoul, however they didn’t have any conscience that he knew of, they would just blankly stare into space, occasionally twitching like a rabid animal.

It wasn’t until about a century after the war he met another ghoul. Her name was Anne. At this point, Jean found a small settlement of people attempting to rebuild the wastes, and they happily took him in in exchange for labor.

Anne and Jean bonded over their seemingly immortal status. Anne taught Jean the word ‘ghoul,’ and explained everything she knew about their condition. She made him feel like less of a monster, and more like a human. The two even had a brief romance, though that was cut short when Anne slowly turned feral, she would no longer respond to him after a while, and sometimes even attacked him. He had to put her out of her misery, that brought a new fear in Jean; one day he might become feral and lose all of his humanity.

More and more people began to spring up in the wastes. There came to be factions, teams of people vying to create a new system for everyone to come together under. At first, Jean was invested in supporting different factions. After a few decades, it stopped seeming worthwhile. There was no change, never.

Often, Jean would lament over the loss of his world. He’d mourn those he loved. He’d mourn his home, he’d mourn all and everything he’d had. He’d mope about himself, wishing he had died instead of becoming a monster, an immortal monster.

Jean never really settled down. He’d float from one town to the next selling whatever he could, like bottles and the least irradiated food he could savenge. He found himself in Bravo more often than not. It was a town between Nevada and California, or what remained of the states. They had a small bar that drew in quite the crowd. Thanks to its prime location, many travelers would stop there. Jean saw most of his sales happen at places like this, people who stayed there often had no place to go, as the owner let people stay in for very cheap, though they had to get their own food and clothes, and everything inbetween. Jean would sell his things for a bargain, and because of that he became well known in the area.

It had been a long time since the bombs dropped, a long time since his world was shattered. And yet, Jean would still have the dreams. He’d had guns pointed at him, been beaten, stabbed, and choked by wastelanders. Yet the dreams always took place back then, when he was in his car.

07.09.2022 19:10:42

seagravy6699
Level 44
Sex Appeal: 65796
Atheista
07.09.2022 21:44:40
seagravy6699

Hysteria (A bunch of letters from Jane a woman in the 19th century to her husband John. She descents into insanity the longer she stays at this estate alone, or is she alone...)

My handsome husband,

John my love. I will miss you terribly the month that you’re in town while I’m all alone in this big estate. I am sad I’m ill but I am glad to be in a new environment, it is so beautiful! I cannot believe we get to live here for three months! It is a bit queer that no one has lived here for a while; I suspect that something terrible may have happened. I hope the doctors are right and I do get cured. I just believe if you were with me I would be cured faster.

Oh the gardens are wonderful! Beautiful delicious grape-covered arbours, sweet-smelling flowers, gnarly trees and hedges for walls. Just the most gorgeous property I have ever seen.

However the greenhouse has shattered glass, panes missing and dead flowers. This makes me feel uneasy but you’ve told me not to give into my nervous tendencies, so I won't let my mind wander.

Just a bit behind the property surrounded by spiralling trees and weeping willows is the most magical place! It’s a pond. It has all sorts of animals in and around it: swans, ducks, dragonflies, fish, frogs, everything. I can't wait to show you this lovely place; it feels like another world! Flowering lily pads, rocks, beautiful purple pink and white flowers, a luscious green moss lawn, a waterfall and reeds surround the pond. I especially love this estate because they have my favourite flower growing near the pond; Lily of the Valley. It’s almost like the greenhouse was trying to hide this magical place.

The garden is just amazing to walk through; I will be ever so sad when we have to leave at the end of summer. The sun is really amazing, so warm. It makes the garden shine and grow so beautifully; especially on that pond! That old greenhouse is quite queer. I feel like I’m not welcomed when I go near it, but once I’m at the pond all my worries fly away. I’m a bit scared, but I know that none of it is real, it’s just my imaginative mind making things up because I’m alone.

In loving thoughts,
Jane.

Dearest John,

At night the property is even more beautiful; if you thought the pond looks magical during the day just wait until night. Fireflies fly all around, lighting up the pond, so mixed with the moonlight you can almost see perfectly.

Oh John you are the best, you take such good care of me, letting me stay at this beautiful place. I do feel nervously sad sometimes. I wish you were here right now so I could show you the pond but I know your practicality wouldn’t appreciate it enough. You would just think I’m getting worse, and make me stay inside away from the beautiful grounds.

Sometimes I feel like I am being watched… But no, that's silly! Nothing like that would ever happen, only you John could be watching me but you’re away behind those hedges. I just love the hedges but they are making me feel claustrophobic; almost like I cannot leave.

Missing you terribly! Sending lots of love,
Jane.

John my love,

The pond is a real comfort to me in this prison-like estate. I wish you would hurry and get here, I need to show you the pond; but more specifically who’s guarding it! They live in the old greenhouse but only show themselves at night. They are like a glowing invisible thing; you can’t see them during the day because the sun hides their glow, you can only feel their presence.

Kisses and hugs from,
Jane

John my honey,

I managed the courage to go into the old greenhouse. By the time I got the courage it was night, so it was a bit hard to see. But I did it John! I overcame my fear. There was nothing to be afraid of, I was just giving away to my silly fancies.

I saw a glowing light out of the corner of my eyes once I left the old greenhouse. I don’t know what it was, how queer. OH JOHN, It’s there again. It startled me, because it appeared in front of me. I think I’m going to try talk to it or touch it.

I talked to her. She told me she wasn’t very happy that I intruded in her home, which is understandable, I would have knocked if I knew someone lived in the greenhouse. I understand why I felt like I was being watched now, it was because I WAS! She was watching me. She told me. She's interested in what I do, she can’t do half the stuff I do because she doesn’t have a body. Imagine John; not having a body! Not being able to eat, sleep, drink, feel, or even just to be seen in the daytime. That would be like no one ever seeing you! This puts my mind to ease knowing she is looking out for me; I think we have a special bond.

Love from,
Jane.

Dear John,

She has such a calming effect on me, that feeling of being unwelcome is gone. All because I know who is there, I would like to think that we are good friends; or even best friends. I don’t think I’ve ever had a best friend before; it feels quite nice. It’s like I’m finally not alone, I have someone to talk to who won’t judge me or think I’m crazy.

My friend doesn’t have a name so I've decided to call her Anahera. It means angel and I think that is very fitting for her; plus it’s a pretty name. She is so heavenly, her glow makes me feel so serene. I have never met anyone like her; she takes all my worries away, I think she’s curing me.

I cannot wait for you to come back so I can introduce you two. Yes, you are opposites, but you both are the most important people in my life so I hope you get along.

Kind regards,
Jane.

To John,

Anahera told me that you wouldn’t be able to see her; that is so disappointing. Yet again, your practicality gets in the way. You not being here is really making me feel better. Maybe it is you who is making me worse! Anahera agrees with me, she thinks that I should stay here longer without you here. Just to test it; see if maybe it is you who is making me worse.

Oh John, you really should stay in town longer; I feel much better. No thanks to you. Anahera is really a doll; she's so good to me! She takes care of me, she says if I became like her I wouldn’t need to be taken care of. How great is that? But that is silly. I couldn't become like her… Could I?

From Jane.

John!

You and those other physicians just wanted me to stay sick, that’s why you didn’t tell me that there is a cure. You just want me to stay sick! You are the worst! YOU’RE JUST TRYING TO CONTROL ME!

All I have to do is eat the Lily of the Valley flower growing near the pond then I’ll be cured! It’s fatal for children but fret not! No harm will come to me; Anahera told me so. She is the truthful one. Unlike you; all you do is LIE. I cannot wait to be cured! Oh I’ll be so happy!

It’s time. I’m going to take it and be cured. NO ONE can stop me. Anahera is so happy to not be alone; how strange. Once I take the cure I won’t be like her would I? I’ll just be cured. No matter. Even if I become like her I will be happy, she is so beautiful; who wouldn’t want to be that beautiful?

Jane.

This is it,

Here I go. Anahera told me to eat the whole plant, it was hard but I did it. Everything is getting so ethereal now. It’s like nothing is real anymore, am I real? Is John real? I know Anahera is real. Oh I don't like this… I don’t feel good… Anahera my love; I will miss you terribly. Am I glowing? I’m not real!

07.09.2022 21:44:40
Dont forget to thumbs up peoples forums, so that person can get more reputation points xx

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...