1 Lottery Tickets

congrats on making it to the second round of ximboland fashion week! ♡

19.01.2023 13:11:34

「DECADANCE」- Counting Goats... if I can't be yours-
Level 80
Sex Appeal: 401272
Atheista

DECADANCE- Counting Goats if I can

right now the most nightmarish thing to me are those AI generated pictures meant to look like young women taking polaroids at parties. Their clothes never look right, the fabric is unidentifiable, and their features hit uncanny valley with too many teeth and too many fingers, extra long thin arms, tiny noses and empty grins, but what strikes me as nightmarish is the way they're cobbled together out of ghosts, photographs of people who don't even know their image is being frankensteined like this, zombified to be comodified into perpetuity. It makes you wonder what parts of you: your smile, your eyes, maybe even your unibrow, will be used to sell things when you're gone. And now nobody will even know it was you. Maybe your grandkids will get a glimpse of your dimples that you only show when you laugh in some AI generated ad for mickey d's, and they won't even recognize the scrap of grandma's ghost that just fluttered past.
But I dunno, maybe the cobbled together from the souls stolen from photo albums past look will be all the rage, maybe it wouldn't be seen as creepy or nightmarish. Maybe the eternally happy, young, skinny AI party girls can be used to sell surgeries for extra fingers and extra teeth to the masses.

19.01.2023 21:17:12
*hands you a monster*
Honey Kelly
Level 69
Sex Appeal: 261830
Atheista
21.01.2023 22:38:03
Honey Kelly

Honey Kelly
my worst nightmares are ones where i'm confined to a small space or trapped somewhere, usually underground. i don't know where i am and i cannot reach anyone. i wander endlessly in the dim and i feel the presence of something dangerous and unseen pursuing me 

21.01.2023 22:38:03
·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ew ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙
pixeldust
Level 51
Sex Appeal: 104499
Atheista
22.01.2023 00:02:38
pixeldust

pixeldust
The Grey Man. Ended up with something awfully familiar to that mysterious entity from LSD Dream Emulator... (hope i'm not late!)

「DECADANCE」- Counting Goats... if I can't be yours- wrote:
right now the most nightmarish thing to me are those AI generated pictures meant to look like young women taking polaroids at parties. Their clothes never look right, the fabric is unidentifiable, and their features hit uncanny valley with too many teeth and too many fingers, extra long thin arms, tiny noses and empty grins, but what strikes me as nightmarish is the way they're cobbled together out of ghosts, photographs of people who don't even know their image is being frankensteined like this, zombified to be comodified into perpetuity. It makes you wonder what parts of you: your smile, your eyes, maybe even your unibrow, will be used to sell things when you're gone. And now nobody will even know it was you. Maybe your grandkids will get a glimpse of your dimples that you only show when you laugh in some AI generated ad for mickey d's, and they won't even recognize the scrap of grandma's ghost that just fluttered past.
But I dunno, maybe the cobbled together from the souls stolen from photo albums past look will be all the rage, maybe it wouldn't be seen as creepy or nightmarish. Maybe the eternally happy, young, skinny AI party girls can be used to sell surgeries for extra fingers and extra teeth to the masses.
i just needed to commend this, it's SOOOO good omg

22.01.2023 00:02:38
kimdracula
Level 62
Sex Appeal: 189742
Atheista
22.01.2023 00:54:06
kimdracula

abandoned and forgotten, sleeping beauty is trapped in an eternal nightmare...
kimdracula

22.01.2023 00:54:06

loonaism
Level 29
Sex Appeal: 18726
Atheista
22.01.2023 20:54:33
loonaism

loonaism
my nightmares have never really made sense. i'm not really sure why, maybe it has something to do with the fact that very few things scare me. i had reoccurring childhood nightmares, a long, dreamless phase of teenagehood, and now eighteen, my medications have induced back-to-back dreams. 
most of them are imitations of life: friends i had in highschool making appearances alongside my adored celebrities as we all partake in mundane, common things. once in a while, though, i'll have a nightmare. a lover of beautiful things, the one thing that terrifies me greatly is deception. angelic visions wherein something isn't quite right, and that something is all i can focus on until it envelops me entirely and the horror is unveiled. swan songs lulling me, drawing me in, only to drive a blade into my heart and bare an all-too-wide grin.
that's kinda what i went for with my entry: pretty and dreamlike, but off an unnerving — bloodied, even though she's beautiful and she should be safe.

22.01.2023 20:54:33

deoag
Level 83
Sex Appeal: 448603
Atheista
23.01.2023 00:06:37
deoag

deoag
my nightmares always involve huge steel death machines, since driving is putting yourself and everyone else on the road in danger. every-time i drive in a dream, it feels like i'm falling off my bed/off a cliff, im sure you know that feeling. when i was practicing driving, i drove a chrysler something with a very serious engine, and it was the absolute most terrified i've ever been. i've received my drivers permit twice now, but it has now expired again because i cannot deal with the fear and anxiety of being behind the wheel ha ha. this look is inspired by the worst experience i can remember, wearing small and restrictive clothing (allowing more shrapnel and glass into my skin), driving late at night with terrible weather and poor line of sight, and all by myself without anyone to help. im impressed and proud of all of you who have their drivers license, as i don't think i'll ever get there.  

23.01.2023 00:06:37

ambercrystals
Level 162
Sex Appeal: 3370982
Atheista
23.01.2023 01:27:47
ambercrystals

not a contest submission or anything but off topic comment from me, but i totally feel you about this deoag. i didn't get my full license until i was 19 (although i received my permit at 15) because driving scared me so much. as long as you can get alternate methods of transportation / have someone to drive you (i am regularly the chauffeur for my on-campus friends), i'd say just take your time (and if you're feeling terror maybe try unpacking that with a professional). even if it takes you years to work up to it, or if you just can't do it at all, that's okay. it's definitely scary and you're doing your best! :-) no shame in taking a long time or being scared of driving. it's pretty normal, actually!
i had to kinda force myself into it because i moved far away from home, and i still get scared occasionally even though i've been driving for a couple years now. i won't drive in snow or on freeways late at night, and that's fine for me.

23.01.2023 01:27:47

pineconeupmyass
Level 297
Sex Appeal: 34551646
Atheista
23.01.2023 23:48:15
pineconeupmyass

pineconeupmyass

where regrets resurface, scrutiny follows at every turn, and lost opportunities taunt wickedly; one's hopes and dreams and future go up in flames, all while consumed - or even corrupted - by the most personal of self-destructive demons

23.01.2023 23:48:15
◔ ⌣ ◔

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...