Blecky89
bxdcherri
Level 187
Sex Appeal: 5193382
Reasonopia
09.01.2024 23:37:53
bxdcherri

KirstyD8 wrote:
Yeah i don't see the point it talking to someone who has alts. Rule breaking dude. You was due a alt message about that but there is no more FP until Feb.
It nice for you to see you mistake and get with the times in the present with us.
Hi Kirsty, yes there are no more FP, however PB is still around as are SMs. This issue was brought to our attention by Blecky and the alts have since been removed. So this issue has been resolved <3

09.01.2024 23:37:53

KirstyD8
Level 148
Sex Appeal: 2557499
Freethinkerland
09.01.2024 23:42:03
KirstyD8

Oh cool see clearly there was 2 alts yet he lied. Thanks for clearing that up.
Gemma go away, jeez its not about you. And? Your point it being public forum? You act like the means something. Stop inserting yourself into a converstaion your not involved in.

09.01.2024 23:42:03
Beautiful in my own way❤️  Hey creepy stalkers gang go away! {pronouns = Princess}
bxdcherri
Level 187
Reasonopia
09.01.2024 23:51:29
bxdcherri

One of the accounts isn't his and wasn't created by him. It's a dead account, level 3, that has its log in data leaked (for clarification - it's the ONLY account that's had it's info leaked, so please rest assured your data is safe). The other he made a while ago, never even got passed the email verification screen, level 1 and then totally forgot about it. They are hardly a threat or a rule break. As a former FP, you will know this is quite common and is simply a mistake. He's not actively using these two accounts and pretending they are different people, they are simply just forgotten about accounts. 
And to further clear things up, his response to you is what he assumed to be the case, however I have since explained that that is not the issue and reminded him of these two instances, which is why it's flagging on the system as having alts. Both accounts are now gone, so please rest assured the issue was dealt with promptly.

09.01.2024 23:51:29

ximboglizzy
Level 76
Sex Appeal: 346486
Secville
09.01.2024 23:52:56
ximboglizzy

Cherri literally asked you all if it’s okay for her boyfriend to sign up for the game to which you all gave the thumbs up which I witnessed myself so idk why you’re spewing out empty threats and claims that it’s an alt account. She did so prior to him signing up. My best friend also plays this game, we meet up and at some point Im sure our IPs may be the same (idk how that shit works) So by my understanding we can’t have outside contact from XL, and we can’t refer our friends and partners IRL to the game. Niceeeeeeee.

09.01.2024 23:52:56
click the magic leaf -> 
KirstyD8
Level 148
Freethinkerland
09.01.2024 23:58:13
KirstyD8

I'm sorry is it not 1 account per player? Having more than 1 is a rule break. Doesn't matter if they are low level and not used.
Lol Liz. We gave the ok for the richard account, there was 2 alt accounts which makes 3 accounts. Get your facts right hun.

What was my threat?

09.01.2024 23:58:13
Beautiful in my own way❤️  Hey creepy stalkers gang go away! {pronouns = Princess}
Richard Fromage
Level 12
Sex Appeal: 1264
Reasonopia
09.01.2024 23:59:16
Richard Fromage

A fine night to you,

It seems you've fallen into what's known as a logical fallacy. That is to say, you followed a logical path which while correct on paper - lead you to the wrong conclusion in practice.

From my understanding of your admin tools, the alt account 'scanner' you have works based on IP addresses, meaning all accounts that share an IP address on the last recorded login are flagged as alt accounts.

Now then, you said that I have two alt accounts, referring to "Nixxe" and "Testeroo", I said I don't have two alt accounts because I thought you were referring to "Richard Fromage" and "BxdCherri" as I had forgotten the other two accounts even existed. Therefore you have concluded I lied to you, therein lies the logical fallacy. I didn't lie, I mistakenly spoke an untruth based on a limited understanding of the accounts to which you were referring.

To actually address the two accounts you were referring to ("Nixxe" and "Testeroo"):

"Nixxe" is not MY account, it's an account that I discovered had had it's email address and password leaked online, I used those details to see if the account was still compromised, I discovered it was still compromised but concluded it was a dead account anyway and thus I logged out and haven't logged in since. This was to the best of my knowledge, in October last year.

"Testeroo" was a test account I made after Chris (Miss Bimbo) falsely claimed that it's impossible for a bot to create accounts for this website, I then registered an account with a temporary email address to see what security measures were in place to stop a bot from creating accounts on mass. The temporary email address registered to the account never received a verification email, and thus I never actually got access to the website on that account and have since lost both the email and password for it and not logged in since, this was to the best of my knowledge at the height of Chris's manifesto which is therefore some time in November last year.

In total there's probably an estimate of 3 minutes total playtime across both of those accounts, and I had forgotten about logging into them at all when you brought them up. Both have since been banned thanks to you flagging them up in this conversation, as a new member of the great nation of Ximboland, I extend my utmost gratitude to you for continuing to police our great community long into your days of retirement from the police force.

Thanks again,
Ričarḍ Cīz

09.01.2024 23:59:16
bxdcherri
Level 187
Reasonopia
10.01.2024 00:01:44
bxdcherri

You do not need to be so passive aggressive about this Kirsty, it was a simple misunderstanding and the rule is no longer being broken. You did not apply this knowledge during our most recent hacking when players were making alt accounts because their main ones were banned by the hacker. Or when users haven't been able to log in through Facebook so have made alts to access the site in the mean time. Once both issues were resolved, they got to chose the account they wanted to keep and had to emigrate the other. The same resolution was applied here. Settle down.

10.01.2024 00:01:44

Iowa
Level 70
Sex Appeal: 270250
Reasonopia
10.01.2024 00:04:48
Iowa

if an individual does not feel comfortable standing up to public scrutiny while being in a public position of power then perhaps it is right that they vacate that position. i always encourage people to do what is best for their own mental health.

that being said i find it interesting that before stepping down the FP had the time to go through all of my posts in chris's democracy thread and delete all of my screenshots of inappropriate behavior from members of staff and the pink house and screenshots proving that statements being made about me were false, as well as plush's screenshots of the abuse she experienced as SM, and multiple posts from me and others that were edited or deleted for 'not adding value' to the thread, and yet they didn't bother to delete or edit auntielice's unhinged rant about how all trans people are secretly heterosexual women who want to be special, lillyann's posts telling me to man up and get a life and calling me names, or butterfly's post accusing me of being a hypersexual embarrassment and talking about my sex life and my vagina. does someone attempting to publicly humiliate me by way of sexual harassment add value to the thread?

that's all i had to say. i genuinely hope the new era of ximboland to come brings peace and relief to everyone involved, including former volunteers.

10.01.2024 00:04:48
✖ he/him pronouns ✖ chris/sweetasnuts doesnt care about this game
KirstyD8
Level 148
Freethinkerland
10.01.2024 00:06:16
KirstyD8

Passive aggressive? Its like 3 on 1 right now. You all seem upset. Maybe step away for a while and chill out and settle down yourself.
Thank you richard my retirement it going well and your welcome in my help in getting those alts taken care off.

Oh shit juggalo turned up make that 4 on 1. I better run don't want to fall to harrasment from you and your friends like old times. Oh wait too late.

10.01.2024 00:06:16
Iowa
Level 70
Sex Appeal: 270250
Reasonopia
10.01.2024 00:16:34
Iowa

kirsty respectfully i had never talked to you and had no idea who you even were until i came back from my hiatus to post in chris's democracy thread

10.01.2024 00:16:34
✖ he/him pronouns ✖ chris/sweetasnuts doesnt care about this game

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...