Iowa
Iowa
Level 70
Sex Appeal: 270070
Reasonopia
27.03.2024 22:34:03
Iowa

hello ximbos,

this is going to be very image-heavy and i apologize in advance but feel it is necessary.

this is a formal letter of resignation of minister of justice iowa, following prime bimbo bxdcherri’s resignation. i genuinely wish that it had not come to this but for my own mental health this was the best decision.

i’m assuming most of you have read cherri’s resignation announcement. If you have not, you can do so here. cherri is a very kind and principled individual and that is the approach she took to her announcement. i have nothing but respect for her. i will not be taking the same approach to this post because i do not believe the people in power deserve it. i will not speak for cherri, but she was massively understating the sheer frustration and bullshit she experienced, for the sake of leaving her position with as little drama as possible, because that is the kind of person she is. please keep in mind, as you read this, that in almost all aspects, whatever i experienced cherri experienced it twice as much.

the last two months have been basically hell and this is directly because of the actions of sweetasnuts/chris, the site owner. he has undermined us, insulted us, threatened to withhold pay, and blamed us for the consequences of his own actions. he has directly interfered with and made it virtually impossible for us to implement changes and policies that you, the players, voted for. it did not matter that he lost the election by a landslide, he got his way in the end, and it makes me wonder why he ever ran at all.

i think it is only fair that we be transparent with you so no one makes the mistake we did of trying to work with this man. he does not care about you. he does not care about the game. he does not care about improving the player experience. he cares about making money and implementing whatever unpopular ideas he comes up with and then blaming others for why he’s not making money.

for some background, i came back to ximboland after a long hiatus because i thought change was happening. my friends and i were targeted, banned, and censored by previous administration and one of the site coders while chris was absent. one of the coders was an aggressive, mean-spirited transphobe who abused and banned my friends and punished anyone in the pink house who stood up to him. the majority of the pink house were either complicit in or actively supporting of this behavior and censored any attempts to address it, going as far as to hand out a slew of bans of people who were critical of them. i was one of these people. i remade my account and came back to the same treatment. i was jailed for a month because i posted mild criticism of the prime bimbo on reddit. i gave up until a friend informed me that chris was talking about making changes and unbanning people. i thought, what do i have to lose? so i shared everything that had happened. some very wonderful people were sympathetic to me, and to make a long story short we ran a successful prime bimbo campaign for bxdcherri. she made me minister of justice so that i could ensure no one went through what i did.

i have failed. i know i could only do so much. much of this is out of my control. i am not the site owner, i’m a volunteer. but i love this community very much, i have made so many wonderful friends and met some of the nicest people. i failed in what i set out to do, and i am so, so sorry that i could not do more for you. please believe that i tried everything i could. all i can do at this point is warn you all.

to those who were praying on our downfall and are happy to see us gone: genuinely, i do not mind that you are most likely happy about this. i still encourage you to not try to take our place simply because you will accomplish nothing but sapping your own mental health.

below i have detailed my experience in the pink house for the last two months. i have included screenshots to stress specific points, but at the bottom of this post i have linked imgur albums that compile most of the on-site communications between the pink house and chris. what is not included is emails (of which there are many) and discord communications.

decision to allow alt accounts

no one agreed with this and just as predicted it has led to a litany of problems, from voter fraud to ban evasion.

the court trials are completely useless now. we planned on using them as they have been used in the past, for actual moderation purposes in the case of extreme rule breaks, and he has instead turned them into a circus act where he targets individual players, aka his patrons, and calls them ugly, something we repeatedly told him was a terrible idea, because he thinks it’s funny. but even if he wasn’t doing that, our original intention for court trials is now impossible because of alts. cherri can see who has voted in court cases and polls and the votes are full of 1 day old accounts:

this is on ONE poll, and was one page of about 3. the majority of these accounts are alts. chris seems to be completely unaware of this, somehow, and thinks the polls and trials are legitimate.

this also calls into question the legitimacy of future elections, since these accounts have also leveled up very suspiciously fast, from level 1 to 21 in an hour. i suspect someone is supplying the alts with senator artifacts, but i will not detail that here.

anyone who is banned, no matter the reason, is free to make a new account immediately, completely handicapping our ability to moderate effectively. any user can do whatever they want so long as they just do it on an alt account.

outfit fights and debates were very casual and easy but now they’re a joke. anyone can get themselves to the top of the leaderboards by just voting for themselves.

we have repeatedly asked chris for detective tools (the ability to see more detailed information about accounts, including accounts they share an IP address with) and he has actively refused over and over, saying it is unnecessary. we originally asked because of a case of a minor having an account. when we find a minor i message them informing them of site TOS and giving them the option to delete their account or have us ban them. usually there is no issue. in this case the minor in question got snippy with me, and when i told them i would ban them, said they have a bunch of alts and we couldn't ban them all. i told chris about this and he said we can't prove it's not just multiple people on one IP address.

changes to pink house structure

chris had a problem with the fact that i am not a senator (more on this later) and repeatedly communicated that he only wants senators to be in the pink house. but he also wanted ximboland to be a “meritocracy” where anyone worthy could become prime bimbo regardless of whether they paid. his idea to accomplish this was to open the PB election to all senators but allow non-senators to become PB if they are elected state minister first. but this would mean that SMs are no longer in the pink house and no longer have access to things like the pink house section of the forums.

we explained to him why this was problematic for a variety of reasons, as you can see above. mainly, in order for SMs to effectively carry out their role, they need direct cooperation with the PB and fashion police. their moderation capabilities are very limited. they receive reports made within their state, but it does not show them who made the report, only who was reported, so they can not follow up for clarification or explanation, which we often do. they also can not pin or unpin threads, even within their own town hall forum sections. things like contests and elections require cooperation and communication, and they no longer have a direct line of communication to the pink house or chris. we explained why this was a bad idea, and he did not listen and changed it anyway. he said he would make changes to the SM role to give them more powers, but at this time, no changes have been made, except for SMs no longer being able to see the pink house section.

as cherri mentioned in her post, he is also all but removing the actual political aspects of this game. eventually, he intends to move away from the game aspects altogether and make it a social media website like twitter. instead of leaders or community managers, prime bimbos will now be freelance marketers whose only purpose is to make the site more money.

he also changed the rules about the payment for the PB, which brings me to my next section.

threatening to withhold pay

chris has threatened to withhold pay from cherri entirely because of her disagreeing with him. if you are not familiar, prime bimbos get 33% of the revenue from senatorships during their term.

he has also decided that, regardless of the outcome of future PB elections, if they aren’t up to some nebulous standards of his, then he’ll just become PB instead.

let me make that clear to anyone thinking of running for PB: you are now a glorified mascot for him, doing his bidding and advertising for him. if he doesn’t like you, regardless of if you win, you’re not becoming PB.

abuse of volunteers/demanding volunteers pay him to do free labor for him

fashion police and ministers of government are, by default, volunteer positions, and i have always been fine with that. i did not take this role with the expectation of being compensated monetarily. i am also a 22 year old college student, on a scholarship, with no job, currently living fully off of my parents’ generous contributions. i am a full time student; 40+ hours a week of classes, homework, studying, and (unpaid) research internships with faculty. i do not have my own income. i explained all of this to chris. i explained that i was doing free labor for him. he called me selfish, childish, and said cherri made a poor decision in appointing me MoJ. because i did not want to pay him 10 dollars a month to do free labor for him.

in general, he completely disregards the contributions and opinions of ministers/fashion police and shows direct disdain for us and our jobs. he has personally insulted me numerous times, including calling me annoying and pedantic for the simple act of having pronouns in my bio, and has dismissed target harassment i have received because i am a sexual minority as "hurty words" that i just need to deal with. as with his intended changes to the PB role, he wants the ministers of government and fashion police to be simple advertisers for him. we spent days drafting and finalizing our rules and punishment system and he wants us to be the equivalent of a person holding a sign outside of a sandwich shop.

undermining of moderation, disregard for players, and blatant hypocrisy

he has repeatedly stated that we are no different from the former government that had no consistent moderation rules, no avenues for accountability, and freely banned and jailed their opposition, because we have very basic moderation rules.

he thinks expecting a basic level of respect from and for players is boring, stifling, and uninteresting, while having a complete free-for-all where anyone can say literally anything they want, including racism, sexism, ableism, transphobia, homophobia, and sexual harassment— literally ANYTHING short of advocating for physical violence— is fun, exciting, and entertaining. he has directly told us that our jobs arent to moderate, actually, theyre to entertain and to make him money. he created a new forum section, the xemocracy arena, that he has dubbed “his” section, where we are not allowed to moderate at all.

he chastised me for simply editing the pronouns in a post to be correct, the player was not punished or even warned. he claimed correcting it was a slippery slope to censorship. i informed him that allowing it was a slippery slope to sexual harassment and sex discrimination. guess what happened!

it very quickly descended into fights, harassment, transphobia, and racism. players (including myself) being targeted for sexual harassment and sex discrimination, alts running around talking about how we need to get rid of black and trans people off the site, players encouraging other players to commit suicide (which he said was fine because the person in question deleted their post before we could react), etc.

(^here he is comparing butterfly saying a player should kill themselves and then deleting the post before we could react is the same as me deleting a post with a slur in it instead of just censoring the slur).

he likes to think of himself as a free speech absolutist; except, of course, with one exception. he doesnt like it when people impersonate him. he had absolutely no problem with outright banning sweetasnuts parody accounts for not having “parody” in their username (and then let us take the heat for it i might add).

this is also a prime example of him not knowing how his own game works and us having to explain it to him.

but when someone made an account called “IOWA WOMAN” (i am a transgender man) he referred to it as a "joke" and told me i should expect it because i’m in a position of power. i asked him twice if he would get rid of the account now that i'm resigning, and he evaded the question both times.

i literally begged him to do something about butterfly and auntielice posting graphic, detailed, humiliating posts about intersex and transgender players’ genitals, he told me we should expect that and leave if we don’t like it.

he called me annoying, pedantic, and inflammatory for having pronouns in my bio, but i bet you he’s probably going to take issue with me referring to him as chris and not sweetasnuts in this letter.

he expects players to suck it up when they’re demeaned and harassed but comes crying to me and telling me to moderate when someone tells him his AI pictures of big titty blonde women are creepy.

he is a massive hypocrite and is literally incapable of seeing that. he. does. not. care. about. you. he repeatedly and continuously refers to players as “nameless sexless avatars” who are not worthy of ANY protection unless they attach their real name and face to their account which is a borderline delusional expectation not present on any social media website. he went on this bizarre tangent about “ximbo rights” being different from “human rights” and claiming that we do not care about “ximbo rights” because we want players to feel good about playing his game.

expectation that we make him more money while not changing anything

we have gone to great lengths to try to negotiate improvements to the value of the senator subscription and he has blocked us every step of the way. at first he just didn’t seem to understand why or how the current features are not enough to justify the price, then after we spent copious amounts of effort to explain it to him— including going through the list of current benefits with him multiple times and explaining their actual value and coming up with an exhaustive list of potential additional perks for him.

i made an entire detailed survey about player thoughts about the senator subscription as a product because he simply just refused to consider our suggestions or opinions as members of the community. he consistently thinks that he knows better about what the community wants or needs even though for the past 3+ years he barely ever showed up, and when he did it was to implement a change no one liked. he does not know how his own game works.

i showed him the results of the survey, at first he was fighting back against the results and insisting that senator was fine as it is, and that no one is buying it because we are not advertising it enough, even though the survey said the overwhelming majority of players both would not be more encouraged to purchase senatorship by aggressive advertising and would also enjoy the game less. at some point he finally was willing to talk about changes he wanted to implement and discuss to improve senator, but the moment something happened that he didn’t like he dropped the discussion completely and instead focused on his so called “freedom of speech”.

he does not listen to reason ever. no one is right except for him. he is never at fault and he is never the one who has to make changes. it’s childish and insulting. even now, with the pink house resigning because of him, he has stated that it shows we’re just not cut out for the job.

not only has he refused to address or prevent discrimination and targeted harassment, he wants to reward it. we have repeatedly explained that this level of harassment is not protected by free speech in neither the US nor the UK and he simply does not care. it is vile, inexcusable, and i am never for as long as i live giving this man any money. he has personally endorsed the targeted sexual harassment and sex discrimination against me, someone who has done free labor for him for 2 months and has repeatedly cut him more and more slack for the sake of cooperation and trying to improve this site, simply because i am a sexual minority.

i have repeatedly tried so so hard to do right by this community to the point where i’ve lost sleep over it, but i have come to the very painful realization that there is nothing more i, or anyone, can do. the owner of this site has it on a set course for failure. i know the vast majority of us love the creativity and expression that the game allows us, but i don’t know how much longer that part will be around either, since he doesn’t even want ximboland to be a game at all. he wants to be elon musk’s twitter, a website that has lost over 70% of its value and 20% of its users since its acquisition.

i tell you all this so you have enough information to make an informed decision. about how you want to spend your money, your time, your energy, knowing that this is a sinking ship, and knowing how its captain views you. i’m not directing you to do one thing or another, i just want everyone to take care of themselves, because he is not going to take care of you in any way.

we have compiled all of the threads of the private pink house forum section for you to read for yourself:

https://imgur.com/a/eeniCUJ
https://imgur.com/a/A1acBwL
https://imgur.com/a/cjmzRKk

as a last side note, some of us who see what a massive loss it would be for the dress up portion of this game to go away have an idea to create a space where this community can continue its creativity. it is currently basically only an idea, but if you have experience in coding, management, or graphic/UI design, and would like to toss ideas around with us, please reach out to me via DMs.

if you would like to talk to me in general, for any reason, feel free to reach out to me as well and i will give you my discord.

thank you all for reading. i loved being your minister of justice, despite it all. i’m sorry i couldn’t do more.

–iowa

27.03.2024 22:34:03
✖ he/him pronouns ✖ chris/sweetasnuts doesnt care about this game
Abu Hamza
Level 22
Sex Appeal: 7936
Reasonopia
27.03.2024 23:11:20
Abu Hamza

the length of this post, the wording, how much he talks about himself... all of this just proves that iowa was always the one who needed the most attention. just compare this to the other resignation. 

27.03.2024 23:11:20
  هناك الكثير من النساء بدون الحجاب هنا

Theodora Dee
Level 43
Sex Appeal: 62086
Secville
27.03.2024 23:20:03
Theodora Dee

thank you so much for being our minister of justice iowa. you are so much stronger than me, i wouldn't be able to endure chris' harassment this long tbh. not to mention the nasty trolls. you were AMAZING and we love you a lot. <3

27.03.2024 23:20:03

bxdcherri
Level 187
Sex Appeal: 5169512
Reasonopia
27.03.2024 23:21:17
bxdcherri

Thank you for the kind words at the beginning Iowa, I appreciate that :) You have always supported me ever since you came back to the site after talks of change and I'm so thankful for that. I'm glad I got to meet you, work with you, and become your friend. I'm very grateful to have you around, and I think this post is very brave of you to compile. Stay strong my lovely, it's all just pixels on a screen at the end of the day <3

To better and brighter days! <3

27.03.2024 23:21:17

lovelifegirl
Level 90
Sex Appeal: 580095
Atheista
27.03.2024 23:28:42
lovelifegirl

i am definitely getting a sense of dejavu bc i know this has happened before due to chris’ management. i am so sorry to see everything that happened behind the scenes iowa and i cannot imagine how its felt for you. the forums in the xemocracy were so saddening to read, especially bc i definitely saw how you were so targeted, the most out of anyone and there was little you could do about it :( i can’t imagine everything that you’ve faced, and then on top of that, having what should’ve been a fun experience, trampled on. im so sorry for everything you’ve faced, but it’s amazing how above and beyond you went to try handle everything, and even with this post now, to show how chris really feels and what hes like. being a player on the OG miss bimbo game, and signing back on here back in 2016, ive definitely kept my mouth shut for the peace, but im glad with the newer player base ( as it seems theres more new people who have joined within the last couple of years ) to know what kind of person chris is, and until he changes things, he’s going to have a struggle. 

funnily enough, the boo and i were actually talking about having an alt site too just for dressing up and the game aspect - i draw and he likes to make games; he got so annoyed with the multiple solution sodoku he spent a couple of hours making a working, formulated sodoku game just bc he wanted to. it just kinda shows even the basic stuff on here is broken and lots of things need fixing ( but if you ever needed anymore to join you on the idea, we’d probably like to join haha )  

please take care lovely and ty for everything you’ve done <33

27.03.2024 23:28:42

Gemima1984
Level 111
Sex Appeal: 1080002
Atheista
27.03.2024 23:32:31
Gemima1984

Chris learn to behave challenge (IMPOSSIBLE)

27.03.2024 23:32:31
Theodora Dee
Level 43
Sex Appeal: 62086
Secville
27.03.2024 23:35:00
Theodora Dee

lovelifegirl wrote:
i am definitely getting a sense of dejavu bc i know this has happened before due to chris’ management. i am so sorry to see everything that happened behind the scenes iowa and i cannot imagine how its felt for you. the forums in the xemocracy were so saddening to read, especially bc i definitely saw how you were so targeted, the most out of anyone and there was little you could do about it :( i can’t imagine everything that you’ve faced, and then on top of that, having what should’ve been a fun experience, trampled on. im so sorry for everything you’ve faced, but it’s amazing how above and beyond you went to try handle everything, and even with this post now, to show how chris really feels and what hes like. being a player on the OG miss bimbo game, and signing back on here back in 2016, ive definitely kept my mouth shut for the peace, but im glad with the newer player base ( as it seems theres more new people who have joined within the last couple of years ) to know what kind of person chris is, and until he changes things, he’s going to have a struggle. 

funnily enough, the boo and i were actually talking about having an alt site too just for dressing up and the game aspect - i draw and he likes to make games; he got so annoyed with the multiple solution sodoku he spent a couple of hours making a working, formulated sodoku game just bc he wanted to. it just kinda shows even the basic stuff on here is broken and lots of things need fixing ( but if you ever needed anymore to join you on the idea, we’d probably like to join haha )  

please take care lovely and ty for everything you’ve done <33
i would LOVE to sign up if this ever becomes real by the way!!

27.03.2024 23:35:00

Dean Winchester
Level 33
Sex Appeal: 28435
Reasonopia
27.03.2024 23:43:45
Dean Winchester

I love u iowa it sucks it turned out this way 

27.03.2024 23:43:45

10W4 WOMAN
Level 8
Sex Appeal: 320
Reasonopia
27.03.2024 23:48:19
10W4 WOMAN

My name is 10W4 (one,zero,W,four) WOMAN.  Get it right. I am a woman and I dont hate that i am a woman. I am fine with the way i was born.
Playing the victim its not like you abused your tools or broke rules. Here you go showing your screenshot hoarding fetish. This is why you couldn't be trusted and should have been stripped of tools. Let me guess you got no permission to share private posts from a private section? Just shows how low you are. Glad to see the trust about how biaed tou people are and how Sweetasnuts clocked you for it.

27.03.2024 23:48:19
1=Im  0=openly W=wicked 4=abominable Woman
craigslist-stripper
Level 213
Sex Appeal: 7667600
Agnostica
27.03.2024 23:51:28
craigslist-stripper

This post was very enlightening. Thank you for your work Iowa and I’m so sorry that you had to be a target of not only ongoing harassment, but also Chris’s hypocrisy. 

Also it truly is amazing to me how often the OWNER of this site had zero idea how it functions. Everything from username changes, account deletion, senatorship prices. Actually baffling. 

27.03.2024 23:51:28

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...