Author
LillyAnn
LillyAnn
Level 235
Sex Appeal: 10829416
Freethinkerland
02.12.2021 17:19:20
LillyAnn

Greetings citizens of Freethinkerland :)

First of all I want to thank you again for your trust. I am very excited and this is going to be my first term as State Minister. I believe I gathered enough of BL experience so far yet this is still a new territory for me and I am excited to explore it.

After becoming SM I am no longer Minister of Justice. Truth to be told, I am glad about that. I did like that role even tho it wasn't always a pleasant duty. It was a time for someone else to take over and I am happy to have TokiKonoe as my replacement. She is a great person and I am sure she will do her best as a new Minister of Justice.

In the past 3 years Freethinkerland has two great State Ministers - Toki and Dye, who both made their ways to becoming Prime Bimbos. It speaks enough about how good they were as SMs and above everything else as BL citizens. They both have given good examples and set good standards for all upcoming SMs and PBs. That being said, I will keep certain standards they set, continue with what they started and work farther on my vision for our state.

Soon, BL will have a new feature. Mariolka has been working on that with the help of Pink House members. Of course, the biggest part of the work was on him, we were helping with suggestions and testing. I am not about reveal what it is all about, hope that soon you will have a chance to see it for yourself. All I can add on that is to say it is going to be exciting and engaging.

As you could have already seen, election system is greatly improved with removing inactive candidates from the voting polls. Again, Mariolka is meritorious for implementing that change and hearing our suggestions. Upcoming elections are going to be much more fair toward active and committed players. It is important to have active SMs not only because of contests but also because SMs receive reports, they influence BL affairs and most importantly, they represent their states in Pink House, communicate with PB, FP and not so rare with admins too.

Another great thing that also happened recently was getting rid of kinda large group of fake accounts. These accounts were rigging PBFCs results in past months and even influenced or tried to do so with some elections as well. You don't need to be worried about that, they were not real winners in contests anyway. They were also not your friends in case you had a communication with some of them. They were simply just cheaters not so worth of farther attention. I mentioned this issue mostly because some of you might have concerns about why so many PBFC winners and runner ups got banned suddenly. Rest assured that upcoming PBFCs are going to be more real and fair and you, REAL players, will have bigger chances in the contests - both PBFCs and forum ones. I am also looking forward current PBFC! After almost a year of rigged votes we will finally have more real winners. Some of us indeed have had concerns that something has been going wrong for a while, but we couldn't have known to which extent. Team President and Mariolka did a great job once again and helped in dealing with cheaters. Hats off to Dye too who was as efficient as usual and did a manual work within an hour. BL is better place now :)

Now, let's move to some lighthearted topics :)

There will be craze 'New State Ministers, new craze'. Read carefully, notification is already there but the craze hasn't started yet. Do NOT activate your artifacts before the time is right. :)

Prime Bimbo Fashion Contest is open for application, don't forget to sign in, but also no need to rush. No need to rush especially applies to very new players. It is December and Advent Calendar is on so you might get some cool items for only 1 b$. There could also be a couple of regular shop additions too. Looking forward to see the rightful winners!

Advent Calendar, already mentioned above - new items are added daily, stay tuned, follow Advent Calendar 2021 thread, set your shop search to 'date newest first'. There will be a little of something for everyone. As you already know, Advent items are priced 1 b$ for a limited time so don't miss them during December.

Freethinkerland forum contest only for FTL citizens - I will see to pick the dates so it doesn't overlap much with PBFC. After the date is set and thread ready I'll link it here so stay tuned.

My plans for this month:

FTL - only contest - Bimboland Fashion Show 2021
Reviewing some older topics and threads started by Dye in our town hall - some important topics got opened and they still deserve attention
Making some polls and having a chat with citizens and senators
Making a forum roadmap for easier forum navigation

As usual, I talk a lot so it's enough for today.

Don't forget to pick up AC items, remember Craze has NOT started yet, say hello from me to your fur babies, stay safe, and most importantly - have a good fun!

02.12.2021 17:19:20

Welcome new bimbos & himbos ❣   

I identify as transparent, pronounces who/where
(don't take this seriously, because if you do it's your own fault)

Dye96
Level 237
Sex Appeal: 11319725
Freethinkerland
02.12.2021 19:04:09
Dye96

Now that's an innaugural address! :D
I'm truly happy Freethinkerland is in your hands now. I'm glad I get to work with you and may the legacy continue! :D

02.12.2021 19:04:09
Sarahxbunny
Level 227
Sex Appeal: 9510613
Freethinkerland
03.12.2021 05:11:47
Sarahxbunny

Legacy is the word. Congratulations LillyAnn and of course to Dye and Toki. You are a wonderful trio and set high standards. I know you do it because you love it (even though love hurts sometimes right) but we should not take your efforts for granted. Thank you ❤️

03.12.2021 05:11:47
LillyAnn
Level 235
Freethinkerland
03.12.2021 10:28:11
LillyAnn

Well put Sarah, love indeed hurt sometimes... pretty often actually :D

Edit:
The Craze has officially started about an hour ago :D It is going to last for about 3 days since now. It's artifact time darlings!!

03.12.2021 10:28:11

TokiKonoe
Level 264
Sex Appeal: 18636129
Freethinkerland
04.12.2021 11:51:47
TokiKonoe

Congrats once again Lilly! I know you will do great, as you have been great at everything you have done on the site :) 
Your ideas sound great and I'm excited for having yet another amazing SM for Freethinkerland.
Also thanks Sarah for your kind words, you really brought a smile on my face :) <3 

04.12.2021 11:51:47
LillyAnn
Level 235
Freethinkerland
08.12.2021 00:24:54
LillyAnn

The state contest is officially opened. It starts now and last until Dec 22nd. The contest is only for Freethinkerland citizens.

08.12.2021 00:24:54

LillyAnn
Level 235
Freethinkerland
12.12.2021 21:36:42
LillyAnn

Alright, I did a little digging in our town hall and found a couple of topics that are still not too old, have good potential for farther discussion, still have some important questions opened and I guess deserve more attention.

Two of them were started by Dye during her terms as SM:
State Ministers discussion - What should we do  - I've already forwarded this thread to other SMs before writing this announcement, but this thread is open for everyone, not only SMs or Senators, so feel free to give your 2 cents if feel so.
Freethinkerland-only Activities  - Important to us, but may as well serve as an inspiration to other states and other SMs. I would personally like to hear your suggestions. There's no need to start new thread for that made by me, since Dye had already opened one.

This one was started by me actually and I would be glad to see it living
Freethinkerlanders' level of activity  - At the moment when that topic got opened, I already had suspicions there were a lot of fake accounts whose participation was limited on rigging PBFC themes and polls voting and even some elections, so this thread came out as a result of that doubt mostly. I wanted to see how many citizens are really active and involved without keeping low profile. Ofc, it wasn't the only purpose for it, now even less when cheaters are gone, so it would be nice to hear what all of you like to do in BL and maybe even to talk about what more we would like to see here in future.

❤️ Have a great day/night Freethinkerland!! ❤️  

12.12.2021 21:36:42

LillyAnn
Level 235
Freethinkerland
15.12.2021 02:53:49
LillyAnn

Congratulation Freethinkerland on awesome results in Prime Bimbo Fashion Contest! ❤️

Two of our citizens placed in top 5 as winners, Crocheting Bimbo and Alyssamoon2.0 . Congratulation both!! ❤️
Among top 10 there are 6 citizens from our state - longlegs1998, devildiana, bbcharlotte and SkodenStoodis.
Among top 20 there are 10 Freethinkerland citizens - TokiKonoe, TrixieDiamond, Dum 4 Cum and Tonya.

Congratulation everyone, you were all awesome!! Well deserved wins! ❤️❤️❤️

15.12.2021 02:53:49

TokiKonoe
Level 264
Sex Appeal: 18636129
Freethinkerland
15.12.2021 09:33:45
TokiKonoe

Freethinkers sense of fashion never fails <3 
I'm amazed by this months winners! Everyone looked great and no bots in sight!
Queen Sparkling Sticker by Covet Fashion

15.12.2021 09:33:45
LillyAnn
Level 235
Freethinkerland
25.12.2021 00:00:47
LillyAnn

Merry Christmas to all Freethinkers who celebrate! <3

25.12.2021 00:00:47

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...