Author
SweetasNuts
TokiKonoe
Level 264
Sex Appeal: 18649511
Freethinkerland
18.12.2020 16:51:58
TokiKonoe

It would definitely be a lot easier to just go back to +18. But it seems Chris has made up his mind. I'm still trying to convince him, but I can't promise anything.

18.12.2020 16:51:58
craigslist-stripper
Level 213
Sex Appeal: 7668034
Agnostica
18.12.2020 17:33:49
craigslist-stripper

i genuinely want to know what investors chris things he’s gonna find to dump money on bimbo(dot)land, especially when he’s so insistent on it being the same horny dress up game for kids that pissed everyone off in 2010

18.12.2020 17:33:49

SweetasNuts
Level 29
Sex Appeal: 18829
Atheista
18.12.2020 17:40:13
SweetasNuts

I think ultimately this is what I see happening here - 

I have noticed some of you use the all inclusive term Ximbo. I like it. I dont know who it was but it is good.
Well done whoever that was.
I can see in future Bimboland becoming Ximboland. The Fashionable republic of Ximboland. And then - 

a) Ximboland becoming a fashion world for everyone aged 13+ 
This way we will be more likely to gain investment to develop more and make the site better

b) the levels and lots of terminology being changed appropriately ie watered right down whilst still trying to maintain an element of humour at all time eg friends rather lovers 

c) Certain sections of Ximboland site able to be accessed by only over 18s eg certain shops. Like the real world

d) The Prime Bimbo becoming a much bigger leadership position that is almost full time and is paid very very handsomely. And also has other paid employees below them ie they are in charge of a whole government budget and they are paying and employing others below them. Because its work only over 16s would be allowed to run for Prime Bimbo 

e) The budget/treasury for the government being more transparent between us and absolutely crystal clear  ie the budget/treasury being made up  of 33 % of the senators subscriptions so 

33% senator subscription revenue goes to PB/government 
33% ss goes to President/development 
33% ss goes in the kittty for taxes and growth 

18.12.2020 17:40:13

Make Ximboland Fashionable again on May 1st 2024 - Vote BCP !

SweetasNuts
Level 29
Sex Appeal: 18829
Atheista
18.12.2020 17:41:39
SweetasNuts

Anyway a good President trusts their government. And leaves the community to their government.  So I will bail out now. Thanks for your feedback

18.12.2020 17:41:39

Make Ximboland Fashionable again on May 1st 2024 - Vote BCP !

craigslist-stripper
Level 213
Sex Appeal: 7668034
Agnostica
18.12.2020 17:53:51
craigslist-stripper

thats a lot of change you want programmed in! and a lot of money you want flowing through the site to sponsor those changes! yet you didnt mention once a single investor who could possibly help with all this, so all of the monetary investment will have to come from the players, right? can you be realistic for once chris? we're literally trying to help you

18.12.2020 17:53:51

traggot
Level 75
Sex Appeal: 328784
Atheista
18.12.2020 17:55:05
traggot

SweetasNuts wrote:
a) Ximboland becoming a fashion world for everyone aged 13+

18.12.2020 17:55:05
it/she 20s reanimated tdyke mutt, debate me for free wins and help me reach curious gold.

Poison Black
Level 64
Sex Appeal: 202841
Secville
18.12.2020 18:33:10
Poison Black

As much as I appreciate the effort that TB is putting to change things faster, I do believe that's not possible to make some of those changes. I don't think that is actually possible to prove your age if you don't ask for the ID number of the user or had a team asking for very personal information before allowing anyone to sign in. Since it's a huge age-mix on the targeted audience, it opens a window for really inappropriate interaction due to the social nature of the game and also makes it harder to find the correct investors.
Plus, at that moment, designers don't get compensation for their work and while it is already very problematic, I'll not go further into that. Just mind that if the users are teenagers, they will not have the same skills that the current designers actually have. If the adult userbase doesn't feel that the site is made for them, they could just find another site and submit their art for other websites. It's only advice, but I strongly recommend that you think very well about all the pros and cons before making any major change. There's no need to hush anything, besides the necessary changes regards the recent decrease in the age limit.

18.12.2020 18:33:10

Surprise, b*tch! Something Wicked is coming, and I guess it's me! Who's the baddest witch in town? ;)
PlushKlavier
Level 135
Sex Appeal: 1936913
Reasonopia
18.12.2020 18:33:12
PlushKlavier

No, Bimboland should ABSOLUTELY NOT become a 13+ site. ESPECIALLY with the way it is right now. You'd have to redo the ENTIRE website and preen through EVERY shop item to become appropriate for 13+ players, at that point you'd be better off building an entirely new website. Having the site be 16+ was already pushing it, even with the changes that are going to be made to make it more appropriate for 16+ players.

You CAN NOT advertise a site called BIMBOland to 13 year old kids because the word "Bimbo" in inherently sexual as it refers to a fetishized woman.

No investor worth their salt is going to want to invest in a site like THAT for children.

Me and other people are going to report this website to cybersafety agencies right now, because wanting to make this site 13+ is absolutely unacceptable and I will NOT allow for that to happen. Having kids lie about their age to sign up for this site is one thing, but I will not allow for kids under 16 to be welcomed here with open arms. You've had your chance Chris, and you ruined it by announcing that you're going to make Bimboland 13+. I hope another scandal and site-shutdown like Miss Bimbo is what you wanted.

18.12.2020 18:33:12

peeslurper69
Level 137
Sex Appeal: 2043188
Atheista
18.12.2020 18:41:40
peeslurper69

can we also talk about the way that you feel the need to make the 'delete your account' feature a joke? like why can you not just keep it as 'delete your account'? you just undermined mariolka's work. surely you can see how weird this is, chris. why is everything a joke to you? 

genuinely if i didn't know better i would not think this was  the button to delete your account. how about the people who's first language isn't english, which there a lot of on this site? stop using confusing language and just make it simple. state what the function is. christ.

18.12.2020 18:41:40
your reluctant optimist 
torrenoia
Level 70
Sex Appeal: 269159
Atheista
18.12.2020 18:47:56
torrenoia

speaking as a nonbinary person i fucking hate "ximboland"... 

18.12.2020 18:47:56
they/them | (in a thick new yorker accent) ey im meowin ova here!!

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...