Neriah
Alexstrasza
Level 200
Sex Appeal: 6641010
Agnostica
28.06.2019 20:51:37
Alexstrasza

LadyLythtis wrote:
For a while now the upload function to the big boobs is broken so we cannot upload a second picture and we cannot adjust anything. So I assume if we uploaded anything shaped for big boobs it would go - per default - to the small boobs and this is why some of you see big boob items in the "regular" shop. We have no possibility to do anything about that. 

Having a new category would presumably not solve this problem, because items would be uploaded to the small dolls, not the boob-job-dolls. Then we would end up having a category full of big boob items that only small boob girls can see - no use in that.

And at the moment that would probably mean all the item already bought "disappear" - like it will be the case for the fix for the himbos. 
I don't think I can like, quote in bits, so I shortened your post a bit so I don't repeat too much :)

For the first paragraph: what do you mean it's broken? Like, it straight up doesn't work, so if you upload an item with both versions it doesn't upload the second or causes some sort of error/bug (like you said, the big boob version also gets placed in the small boob shop)? How long has this been a thing?? O.o like, what are the developers even doin' then? 

For the second paragraph: does this mean even if you add let's say a scarf or new shoes, things that have nothin' to do with boobs, they also get uploaded to the small boob shop only? So essentially everyone who ever purchased a boob job is gettin' scammed by the Bimbo Team out of hundreds of new clothing options, not just dresses and tops but pants, makeup, shoes, stockings, hats, backgrounds, everythin'???
If that is the case, this is a really really really major issue for the Bimbo Team to solve. Either that or refund every boob job ever given and remove that feature entirely.
If that isn't the case, however, then have you tried uploadin' tops to other categories that aren't messed up by this bug? Like, say you upload it to the gloves section, surely we'd be able to buy it there? In that case the (temporary, although seein' how the BT works more likely permanent) solution is simple, albeit time consuming: move everythin' for big boobs and Jessica boobs into a new category (or two categories preferably so bimbos with small breasts don't need to wade through tons of big boob crap to get to the Jessica items they're really after).

For the third paragraph: at this point I'd gladly pay essentially double the price to be able to wear all the clothes the rest of you can wear :( I'd at least get to wear them and then once they'd disappear I'd know it was because the BT finally like, did somethin' 'bout this issue. And I'd be happy to pay a second time for the items.

Also like, I don't think we can even begin to discuss the possibility of drop down menus for clothes. The changes bein' made to the shops are all within the realm of the Bimbo Team, I'm totes aware (and I don't blame any of you lovely ladies for that, you make clothes, not the systems behind this mess of a shop ^^). And seein' how they struggle with this, I think we're like decades off from havin' drop down menus. :D

28.06.2019 20:51:37
Such misplaced zeal... Their eyes remain closed to the true path. Not like you... my devoted Chosen...
Bambi Foxx
Level 58
Sex Appeal: 151715
Freethinkerland
28.06.2019 21:06:04
Bambi Foxx

Alexstrasza wrote:
For the second paragraph: does this mean even if you add let's say a scarf or new shoes, things that have nothin' to do with boobs, they also get uploaded to the small boob shop only? So essentially everyone who ever purchased a boob job is gettin' scammed by the Bimbo Team out of hundreds of new clothing options, not just dresses and tops but pants, makeup, shoes, stockings, hats, backgrounds, everythin'???
If that is the case, this is a really really really major issue for the Bimbo Team to solve. Either that or refund every boob job ever given and remove that feature entirely.
If that isn't the case, however, then have you tried uploadin' tops to other categories that aren't messed up by this bug? Like, say you upload it to the gloves section, surely we'd be able to buy it there? In that case the (temporary, although seein' how the BT works more likely permanent) solution is simple, albeit time consuming: move everythin' for big boobs and Jessica boobs into a new category (or two categories preferably so bimbos with small breasts don't need to wade through tons of big boob crap to get to the Jessica items they're really after).
It is my understanding that just the tops/dresses/lingerie are affected by not being able to upload big boob version clothes even to the big boob shop.. the item doesn't seem to upload for the correct body type... so doesn't matter if the workers upload there, the item will not load for the correct body.. that is how I understood it when I was inquiring about making items for that shop.  Adding items in a different category just messes up the shops even more because you have random items in random places. Having the new category is a bandaid really... the BT should attempt to fix the actual problem v. making a bigger mess.

For the third paragraph: at this point I'd gladly pay essentially double the price to be able to wear all the clothes the rest of you can wear :( I'd at least get to wear them and then once they'd disappear I'd know it was because the BT finally like, did somethin' 'bout this issue. And I'd be happy to pay a second time for the items.
I understand this feeling but you are a minority in the number of people that would be willing to do this. Most people will not want to pay extra or have to repurchase items.

Also like, I don't think we can even begin to discuss the possibility of drop down menus for clothes. The changes bein' made to the shops are all within the realm of the Bimbo Team, I'm totes aware (and I don't blame any of you lovely ladies for that, you make clothes, not the systems behind this mess of a shop ^^). And seein' how they struggle with this, I think we're like decades off from havin' drop down menus. :D
Sadly I agree. This would be an ideal fix. I mean most shopping apps have this feature (every store I shop from does) so it would seem to me that the code to accomplish this feature should be widely known or easy to get ahold of. Browsing through the shops as is can sometimes be tedious and I am guilty of adding to it since the clothes I make I try to provide multiple options. Sorry to everyone about that :D

28.06.2019 21:06:04
google logogoogle logogoogle logogoogle logogoogle logo     google logogoogle logogoogle logogoogle logo  See the source image

Alexstrasza
Level 200
Agnostica
28.06.2019 21:18:38
Alexstrasza

Well if the big boob category is renamed to big boob tops, dresses and lingerie it would accurately represent what's in there :P If I'm not, like, mistaken, the only difference between the two bimbo bodies is in the breast area, that's why pants and gloves and everythin' else still fits. So this would simply be like the coats, another category for stuff. I agree it would, like, further fracture the shop into tiny sub sections, but how long has this been an issue? The BT clearly doesn't have any interest in fixin' any of this. Shucks, I'm not even sure they've fixed the first post titled "A gift" by Starbuck, and she's the prime bimbo! Like, they won't do anythin' 'bout this, clearly.

And like, don't worry 'bout there bein' too many colour options! I only mentioned it since clutter was brought up as such a major problem with this solution. I really don't care if it takes me 2 hours to find the right hair, I've combed through every shop category at least twice by now and still I find new stuff to add to my wish list every time. I'm still hopin' to run into a sugar daddy :D

28.06.2019 21:18:38
Such misplaced zeal... Their eyes remain closed to the true path. Not like you... my devoted Chosen...
LadyLythtis
Level 66
Sex Appeal: 229067
Agnostica
28.06.2019 23:35:57
LadyLythtis

By broken I mean whenever I try to adjust anything on the big boobed doll just straight nothing happens. For example I drag the dress to the position it belongs, I click save and it jumps right back where it was. For the old items which have a picture on the big boob side I could try to change the picture, but when I try to click the upload the dialog won't open. For the new items there does not even exist an upload button and the picture is not even shown on the big boob side. I don't know since when exactly this is a thing, but it was broken right after I started working there, so pretty long. Also developers know for ages, that we need a system to be able to delete duplicates and trash items. Or repair broken items. We hid those broken ones away in a "trash" category, but they sit there and wait.

I can't say what developers are doing - maybe not much, maybe revamping the card came so it saves progress or inventing a common shop that does not work ;) I don't want to trash talk anyone, please forgive me. I am sure everyone is very busy and we need to stress the importance of this again. I just sent another mail to kimsim asking for updates on their plans. Maybe the team will tell us if they are planning to repair this or if it will never get fixed. We can think about how to move forward then.

Yep, at the moment that is right. Whoever got a boob job will not have access to any items uploaded after this change. It's a sad and known fact. You're preaching to the choir... We have been saying this for a long time now... Let's see what they say.

28.06.2019 23:35:57
Alexstrasza
Level 200
Agnostica
28.06.2019 23:54:31
Alexstrasza

Okay that is just horrible :d That means we most likely can't expect any changes or fixes any time soon (if ever), nor can we rely on them to even reveal their plans. Personally at this point I've lost a lot of faith in 'em. Just how long have you been waitin' for answers though? And I mean proper answers, not the typical developer "it's a work in progress... We're working on a solution... The team has been thinking..." politician's answers? At some point you gotta accept they won't do anythin' and take matters into your own hands, right? And it sounds to me from what you said that like, you've just been waitin' for ages now, while not doin' anythin' 'bout the ever-growin' issue. It's one thing to say things are a problem and sad and dire, it's another to make them not so.

Like, I can do stuff with computers, I'm not super artistically gifted like you gals but I can whip up a mean map! I can't do whatever needs to be done now because I'm like totes clueless 'bout the system but I can learn and do it. I'll be back home in a week and then I can literally stare at the screen for hours on end :D My eyes are totes fried, jeez my eye diopter (or perscription or whatevs it's called) O.o 

28.06.2019 23:54:31
LadyLythtis
Level 66
Sex Appeal: 229067
Agnostica
29.06.2019 09:39:01
LadyLythtis

Well I sent a new reuqest just yesterday basically asking please tell us, if there can be a fix in considerable time, or if it is likely never to be fixed. I stated the growing frustration in the community and that the shop team would like to know how to handle it now. We are not employed, but we are helpers, not their bosses, so I think we need to be a little more patient. I mean four to five days for an answer, not months. Then lets see.

29.06.2019 09:39:01
LillyAnn
Level 235
Sex Appeal: 10829800
Freethinkerland
05.07.2019 08:08:05
LillyAnn

Some items are moved into 'Big Boobs' category and they are accessible for all bimbos now. Note that only items made for Jessica boobs are moved, it's 98 items in total at the moment.

05.07.2019 08:08:05

Welcome new bimbos & himbos ❣   

I identify as transparent, pronounces who/where
(don't take this seriously, because if you do it's your own fault)

Alexstrasza
Level 200
Agnostica
05.07.2019 11:36:05
Alexstrasza

Why can't I upvote more than once? Thank you thank thank you so much!!! Omg I feel like I'm floatin', like is this really happenin'? Omg thank you so much from the bottom of my heart! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

05.07.2019 11:36:05
LillyAnn
Level 235
Sex Appeal: 10829800
Freethinkerland
05.07.2019 11:53:03
LillyAnn

Yeah, this is for real :) Now you guys may have a happy shopping! As you know, only items for huge Jessica boobs are moved, but it's still better than nothing.
Actually we are still waiting for reply on the request LadyL sent about fixing upload issues so still can't tell nothing more about farther actions related to boob job problem and clothes made for boob job dolls.
What we can confirm is that If someone make new clothes, made to fit Jessica boobs, or recolors of existing ones, these items will be put in new category accessible to all bimbos.

05.07.2019 11:53:03

Welcome new bimbos & himbos ❣   

I identify as transparent, pronounces who/where
(don't take this seriously, because if you do it's your own fault)

Marisol Corazon
Level 74
Sex Appeal: 322069
Atheista
10.07.2019 20:27:36
Marisol Corazon

Marisol has decided to join the national guard. She really wants some fatigues and combat boots, a helmet, grenades, a rocket launcher or bazooka and absolutely requires a flame thrower. Thanks!

10.07.2019 20:27:36
People outnumber bears in this world. Farmed salmon are poisonous.  Toto, I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...