Author
Neriah
Cum_Dumpster
Level 131
Sex Appeal: 1775453
Freethinkerland
28.06.2019 07:06:14
Cum_Dumpster

Shop workers have already talked about the use of the big boob section of the shop, and yeah, we'd decided a few days ago to just go ahead with using it for Jessica items only.
Look, Kirsty, I appreciate that you're attempting to understand our process, but there are things that you can't understand, or refuse to understand because you aren't a worker and any attempt to explain them to you gets met with responses that make me want to throw my computer, because you just don't get it. We are NOT going to be uploading big AND small boob versions of clothing items just because a big boobs section was created. It causes unnecessary clutter. The issue with big boobs not being able to wear new clothes is a very well known issue, and anyone who chooses to get the big boobs knows what they're getting at this point. We have a large collection of clothes for big boobs offline, but we aren't uploading them until the technical team creates a solution that doesn't involve adding duplicates. If YOU want to see new clothes for big boobs(Jessica boobs too but that's a different issue) then petition Kimsim and Sachem to get to work on a REAL solution, because it's beyond our capabilities as shop workers. We can upload, but we can't actually make new categories for items uploaded.
Regarding Jessica Boobs: I'm going to PM designers and see how many of them would be interested in continuing to make items here and there for them to further fill the big boob section. I'm also going to make a new forum topic poll for who uses the Jessica boobs and if users generally want more items for them or don't care either way.

28.06.2019 07:06:14
ChumDumpster's wife irl  
Update 2022: Site has been soured for me so I took a break. Still not certain about coming back...
KirstyD8
Level 148
Sex Appeal: 2556056
Freethinkerland
28.06.2019 11:02:34
KirstyD8

If you agreed a few days ago they why did LillyAnn and LadyLy post yeasterday not seeming to know about it? Clearly from their post they didn't so how was that a few days ago?
No you don't appreciate me 'attempting' to understand or my 'refusal to understand because i am not a shop worker' you find my annoying that i'm calling it out.
They is nothing to understand as you are not explaining why, the only thing you are saying is the system sucks and they gave you a solution for it and you don't want to use it but now you are using it for the jessica boobs instead which your are probably doing it because the category is used and then you don't have to move/reupload big boob items to it.

You are making it seem way more difficult for example the new/recoloured items are designed for big boobs they are not showing up all you had to do was move them so they can be used so why don't you stop making it complicated and tell them YOU are not moving/upload them so they can be used becuase you don't want to. That's it, end of discussion.

Doesn't it causes unnecessary clutter for shop workers that the items are just sitting in the shop taking up room not being used and when you add new things that also don't show up and not used in the big boob shop?

So end of the story people who got a boob job because the shop workers don't won't to move or reupload them for you to use in the new big boob category and want a new system which probably won't happen anytime soon you miss out.

28.06.2019 11:02:34
Beautiful in my own way❤️  Hey creepy stalkers gang go away! {pronouns = Princess}
Alexstrasza
Level 200
Sex Appeal: 6641010
Agnostica
28.06.2019 11:15:01
Alexstrasza

Imagine complainin' 'bout these outfit duplicates causin' clutter when half the sections have triple, quadruple or even more copies of the same stuff.

20 copies of every tuft/fringe of hair in the same colour? Like, no problem! 10 copies of the same hat, with half of them havin' "fixed" and half havin' "broken" in parentheses? Sure, like sign me up! 2 copies of a few dresses, neither of which are useless or redundant and  which are placed in separate categories so you don't accidentally find&buy the one that doesn't fit you? UNTHINKABLE! Just think of the mess that would make! 

Who cares if it takes an hour to find a hairstyle you want because you gotta wade through literally tons of copy-pasta garbage. We gotta make absolutely sure that, like, good outfits made with modern techniques and waay better lookin' than the old stuff stay out of the hands of bimbos who had the audacity to get a boob job! 

28.06.2019 11:15:01
Such misplaced zeal... Their eyes remain closed to the true path. Not like you... my devoted Chosen...
Bambi Foxx
Level 58
Sex Appeal: 151715
Freethinkerland
28.06.2019 11:55:36
Bambi Foxx

wow, um this thread is a little hostile. I hadn't been following this thread and had no idea about the conflict over boobs in Bimboland. I think I can understand the frustration from both sides and hope that a better resolution is found soon. 

As a 'very novice" drawer of clothes it is my aim to continue to attempt clothes for all sizes. I have been trying to do clothes for the himbos and the bigger boobs more often because those categories have seemed the most in need. Personally I love bigger boobs but the clothing selection for bigger boobs is very limited and I like a lot of variety in my looks so the Jessica boobs are a much better option for my tastes. I was informed that it is basically impossible to upload to the boob job store (this is definitely a BT issue not a shop worker issue) and there isn't much I can do to assist people that have paid for and want the system big boob body unfortunately. I do not have access to the boob job body and from what I understand even if I draw clothes specifically for that body it is impossible to upload the items into a section for the boob job shops. The BT needs to fix that. But I will continue to draw some items for the Jessica boobs going forward (which I understand do fit the boob job bodies?).... so it would be ideal that they would be uploaded into the big boob category so that everyone that uses bigger boobs could have access to them (since people who prefer smaller/regular boobs would have little/zero interest in them.... so why clutter the regular size shop with useless items??? Right...

28.06.2019 11:55:36
google logogoogle logogoogle logogoogle logogoogle logo     google logogoogle logogoogle logogoogle logo  See the source image

Bambi Foxx
Level 58
Freethinkerland
28.06.2019 11:57:55
Bambi Foxx

Also, is there any conversation happening with the BT about using drop menus for different colors of the same item? I know I have seen this comment made by several bimbos in many threads.. I just don't know if this is occurring or even a possibility going forward but I think it definitely should be considered. It would help with a LOT of the clutter in the shops imo...

28.06.2019 11:57:55
google logogoogle logogoogle logogoogle logogoogle logo     google logogoogle logogoogle logogoogle logo  See the source image

LillyAnn
Level 235
Sex Appeal: 10829770
Freethinkerland
28.06.2019 13:40:17
LillyAnn

Bambi Foxx wrote:
Also, is there any conversation happening with the BT about using drop menus for different colors of the same item? I know I have seen this comment made by several bimbos in many threads.. I just don't know if this is occurring or even a possibility going forward but I think it definitely should be considered. It would help with a LOT of the clutter in the shops imo...
We are not informed about the drop menu with colors. What we can do is adding color tags to items. I started doing that, the same way I am adding colors in items titles of items recolored by me. So far, I added color tags on all DiscoDominatrix items and some random group of items I came across. With color tags 'search' will be better so when you type 'red' you really get all red items. Drop down many maybe won't be neccessary when tags get added so that we can still use existing drop down menu for sorting items from newest/oldest, price lowest/highest and popularity lowest/highest while typing specific color. That way we would be able to get all red items for instance but sorted in specific way based on price, popularity and date of adding. It gives more options and more precise way of search than adding colors in drop-down menu together already existing categories.
It's just a lot of work adding color tags on all items. It's not hard but it's time consuming, because one has to go through the list and fix titles on each item. I decided to pick one designer name per time and fix titles there. When more color tags get added you will be informed about that, as well as about list of searchable colors.

28.06.2019 13:40:17

Welcome new bimbos & himbos ❣   

I identify as transparent, pronounces who/where
(don't take this seriously, because if you do it's your own fault)

KirstyD8
Level 148
Sex Appeal: 2556056
Freethinkerland
28.06.2019 14:21:42
KirstyD8

But that's the thing Bambi, if you do create items for boob job they should go into the new big boob category so they can be used. There is a place to put them now. The new category was the solution for the issue but it's not being used for that now.

28.06.2019 14:21:42
Beautiful in my own way❤️  Hey creepy stalkers gang go away! {pronouns = Princess}
Bambi Foxx
Level 58
Freethinkerland
28.06.2019 16:35:27
Bambi Foxx

LillyAnn wrote:
We are not informed about the drop menu with colors. What we can do is adding color tags to items. I started doing that, the same way I am adding colors in items titles of items recolored by me. .... Drop down many maybe won't be neccessary when tags get added so that we can still use existing drop down menu for sorting items from newest/oldest, price lowest/highest and popularity lowest/highest while typing specific color. That way we would be able to get all red items for instance but sorted in specific way based on price, popularity and date of adding. It gives more options and more precise way of search than adding colors in drop-down menu together already existing categories.
It's just a lot of work adding color tags on all items. It's not hard but it's time consuming, because one has to go through the list and fix titles on each item. I decided to pick one designer name per time and fix titles there. When more color tags get added you will be informed about that, as well as about list of searchable colors.
Well.. actually I wasn't thinking a drop down where the existing search feature is. I mean for the individual item. Say for instance the crop tops I made with all the different words. If you could upload say the "bimbo" top in black then stack the other colors (pink, red, blue, etc) on that same picture in the shops so that instead of 8 separate listings it is just 1 listing with color options you can select there. Right now as it is set up you have to go through 2 pages of the same top to view other items in the shop. I am not always interested in a specific color when I shop, sometimes I just like to browse to get ideas for outfits.

KirstyD8 wrote:
But that's the thing Bambi, if you do create items for boob job they should go into the new big boob category so they can be used. There is a place to put them now. The new category was the solution for the issue but it's not being used for that now.
Yes, I agree with this, I think that section is a okay alternative I just understand that it sucks that the BT can't figure out how to make the shop workers able to upload to the boob job shop. It's kind of crazy that they make this feature an option... that costs people money but they wont fix whatever issue is causing them to be unable to upload clothes for that body.   

28.06.2019 16:35:27

LillyAnn
Level 235
Sex Appeal: 10829770
Freethinkerland
28.06.2019 16:43:12
LillyAnn

Bambi Foxx wrote:
LillyAnn wrote:
We are not informed about the drop menu with colors. What we can do is adding color tags to items. I started doing that, the same way I am adding colors in items titles of items recolored by me. .... Drop down many maybe won't be neccessary when tags get added so that we can still use existing drop down menu for sorting items from newest/oldest, price lowest/highest and popularity lowest/highest while typing specific color. That way we would be able to get all red items for instance but sorted in specific way based on price, popularity and date of adding. It gives more options and more precise way of search than adding colors in drop-down menu together already existing categories.
Well.. actually I wasn't thinking a drop down where the existing search feature is. I mean for the individual item. Say for instance the crop tops I made with all the different words. If you could upload say the "bimbo" top in black then stack the other colors (pink, red, blue, etc) on that same picture in the shops so that instead of 8 separate listings it is just 1 listing with color options you can select there. Right now as it is set up you have to go through 2 pages of the same top to view other items in the shop. I am not always interested in a specific color when I shop, sometimes I just like to browse to get ideas for outfits.
That would be great and shop would be less cluttered. I don't know if anyone proposed yet something like that and is that known to the team or not, I remember there were words on it in this or another thread but it ended up as not being the priority for the team yet.

28.06.2019 16:43:12

Welcome new bimbos & himbos ❣   

I identify as transparent, pronounces who/where
(don't take this seriously, because if you do it's your own fault)

LadyLythtis
Level 66
Sex Appeal: 229067
Agnostica
28.06.2019 18:30:39
LadyLythtis

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I typed such a long answer and hit a wrong button and now all is gone T___T
I tried to say: I think we are just misunderstanding each other because you guys not working in the shops cannot know how the system works and more importantly how broken everything is.
For Bimbos the default is uploading to the small breast. There is - technically - the possibility to upload a second picture to one item (big boobs). It is still the same item only it has two pictures and you are shown the picture according your boob job status (this is why you usually don't need to buy that item again. And you should not need to). For a while now the upload function to the big boobs is broken so we cannot upload a second picture and we cannot adjust anything. So I assume if we uploaded anything shaped for big boobs it would go - per default - to the small boobs and this is why some of you see big boob items in the "regular" shop. We have no possibility to do anything about that.

Having a new category would presumably not solve this problem, because items would be uploaded to the small dolls, not the boob-job-dolls. Then we would end up having a category full of big boob items that only small boob girls can see - no use in that.
Also: Whenever we try such a "solution" we end up in a place where we or the team wants to reverse or reorganize. And at the moment that would probably mean all the item already bought "diappear" - like it will be the case for the fix for the himbos.
For himbos we don't even have the possibility to upload a second picture to himbo base. Not even a broken one. So all items like bags and wigs have to be duplicated, refitted and organized in a way that bimbos don't see himbo stuff and vice versa. The common section (other) was a nice try but turned into a huge mess. BUT I can show and hide categories for bimbos or himbos. But I have no means to invent a category that only big breasted bimbos can see.

Regarding colors: I said before, that I don't appreciate too many versions of one item, but I was outvoted ;) An organizing technique would be nice, but it has to come from developers, because tagging by name is not a feasable option. It is nice to have and better than nothing, but writing a color in text can result in very different outcomes and there are many items with many colors. A dropdown to show the dress in one color in the shop and be able to chose more colors from a menue (like if you order something from a real shop for humans) would be glorious, but is a developer task.

28.06.2019 18:30:39

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...