LillyAnn
LillyAnn
Level 235
Sex Appeal: 10829386
Freethinkerland
15.11.2022 15:12:04
LillyAnn

✧༺ Hello dear Reasonopia citizens ༻✧

The upcoming State Minister election is getting closer and will take place on December 1st.        

If you are interested in running in this elections there are a couple of things to consider:

1) In order to run, you have to be a paying senator (no artifacts)

2) You have to write a program and click the check box to confirm you are participating

3) Your programs will be visible for the public eyes from the 15th this month

4) Of course, you can add or edit your program later as well, but keep in mind that you won't be able to make any changes during the last 6 hours prior to elections. It also means you can't apply during that time if you haven't already nor to cancel your participation if you have already applied.

5) If you get elected as SM you will have to be a paying senator during the whole term - 4 months

6) If your senatorship gets canceled for one or another reason, you are losing SM status within 7 days and your state is going to be without SM until the next elections. During these 7 days you can renew your senatorship and continue to be SM.

7) If you are SM you are eligible to participate in PB elections

8) As SM you are also expected to be active and available both for your citizens and other PH members, as well as to do duties that come with the title. Even it might sound a bit too serious, being SM is actually quite fun and enjoyable :)

Tools that goes with SM role:
- As SM you are able to jail citizens in your state for 1 or 3 days
- You receive messages from Bimbo Mailman when citizens from your state get reported (note: you receive profile reports, not forum posts reports, and you don't know who is the reporting player)
- You are able to make pop-up posts in your town hall
- And, probably the most interesting of all, you are able to gift any citizen :) SMs can share gifts for posts/entries in Fashion & Forum contests and their own Town Halls, including 20 last threads in total. Keep in mind that prizes currency are diamonds only. It means, even if you decide to gift ticket or a chest, you need to pay for it in diamonds.
(If you need more info on these topics you can talk to your SM or me. Here are listed basic and most important points.)

Each candidate is welcome to post their program here in this thread when they are ready. The rest of the citizens are welcome to ask questions. Be respectful toward each other. Favorizing or hindering any candidate is not welcome! Showing appreciation or concern is possible without interrupting the natural flaw of candidates' campaigns.  

Good luck everyone and have a great week❣
LA

15.11.2022 15:12:04

Welcome new bimbos & himbos ❣   

I identify as transparent, pronounces who/where
(don't take this seriously, because if you do it's your own fault)

KatieBoutique
Level 266
Sex Appeal: 19262221
Reasonopia
17.11.2022 02:01:39
KatieBoutique

"The Flatlands are in crisis. They are heading for our shores. Can The Republic of Ximboland survive? Reasonopians - Rise...and Slay. Defend our homeland against what is coming." Slayto

Ximboland is the most unique, creative, entertaining, mesmerizing community (game) I have ever encountered. If you are talented, self-motivated, and can stick with it til you "get" it, this world - Ximboland - can be your oyster.

Crack it open...and find the pearl. It is somewhere in this game..

I have been here for 4 months. Not a very long time, to be sure.

This game was referred to me by a dear friend and my current Ximboland spouse.

I looked at the front page sometime in June, and thought...nah...this is not for me. However...the seed was planted. I came back after I saw a YouTube Video on the supposed scandalousness of the original "Bimboland".   What?  Scandal?    Says who?   I made to decision to find out.

On August 11, I left the flatlands and boarded the Train to TFROX-L...

Since my arrival I have learned a few new exhilarating words, been introduced to some new subjects, seen unbelievable outfits, worked hard to move up the job ladder, slayed hard in the Duels, and paid attention to everyone who crossed my path. But best of all I've met and briefly chatted with interesting, talented, gracious, funny, hardworking Ximbos (who are real people! Doncha know!) whose personalities are like stars in the sky...varied, twinkling, dynamic, and shining brightly in my day to day.

Scandal? I found none. That is my Ximboland origin story. Take a hike, controversy.

However...our nation is fragile. There are outside forces that seek to conquer and subjugate us. Strip us of our individual liberties...and make us into one, homogenized, undifferentiated hive mind of servitude and obedience. In a word...they want to end The Slay. Beauty and Bimbo Culture are their enemy.

This will not stand with me. This is the reason I now seek higher office. I cannot wait any longer. They are coming.
So...here is my platform for SM:

I am pretty much up to speed on the responsibilities of a State Minister.  But I don't yet know what tools an SM gets...

I am also fairly well schooled on what is possible, what is impossible, and what can be implemented into the game right out of the gate...

I have a comfortable 'relationship' going already with several ministerial Ximbos, including our Prime Ximbo. I have scoured this game and it's Wiki, learning it's laws and functions and coding systems.  I know The Pink House, The Top 10, and The History of the PXFC.  I am as interested in the fate of high level citizens who have been here for years as I am in the brand new, first day arrival on our Fashionable Shores. My focus will be on both their welfare, and the welfare of the game. We have lost many players over the years...most who come here...in fact...don't make it past the first few days or weeks.  I ask myself every day: 'How can I or anyone keep more players and in the game...whether they have collected everything, or are just start out - with nothing.'

A tall order? Perhaps. But I learned something in my first days as a legal alien here: It's the little things that make a moment memorable, and those special moments that propel us all forward into Ximbofashion and Ximbofrienship.

I can not yet make concrete promises. I don't yet know what powers an SM has been granted. And I cannot *yet* tell you the specifics of the first events and new challenges I would take if I somehow, at some point, got elected to such a position. But I have 5 of them...they are creative ways to strengthen and embellish what is already here...hatched from my Gemini Brain over the last two months. They involve Relationships, Work (Jobs), The Duels, Minigames, State Team Competitions, State Ideologies, and of course...outfit themes and some new contests.. There will be winnings and rewards and special "trophies"...whether made available to me by the Treasury as part of an SM's "toolbox", or provided by me personally in the form of graphics and gifts.   These new events and challenges will all be initiated and posted in the Reasonopian Town Hall Forum, which I plan on being very present in. A few of these new "game-within-the-game" projects/experiments involve me simply starting them on my own, on my own page, and seeing what happens. Others will require State Ministerial powers...or perhaps more.  If any of these new ventures ends up working, The Great State of Reasonopia will get the credit. Not me. You and our humble, reason-oriented state will get the credit...and Miss Bimbo (of course!)...our President.

I have been reading Sindy Laarson's book, and it is that Origin Story that informs and lights a candle under my...under this idea to throw my hat in the SM electoral ring. Miss Bimbo...is my Queen of Slay. Any ideas I have about Ximboland are because of her and the game.

In the immortal words of the ancient philosopher and historian Slayto: "I come before you not to win, not to pray, but to work, and to slay."

Thank you for letting me address you, Reasonopians, and taking the time out of your busy day to read my platform as a candidate for State Minister of Reasonopia. It has been an honor and a pleasure to be a citizen, and now senator, of Ximboland, since August 11, 2022. May our state flourish under any and all State Ministers, now, and well into the future.

Your Lover in all things Ximbological,
Katie Boutique
Senator, State of Reasonopia

17.11.2022 02:01:39
**********My Marriage Slot Is Open**********
*************My DMs are Open****************
My Legs are Open...to Running!  for Prime Bimbo!
Hera_
Level 253
Sex Appeal: 15045453
Reasonopia
22.11.2022 23:51:23
Hera_

Hello Reasonopians! I am Hera, your maybe, most likely, future State Minister. I regard myself as many things: socialite, entertainer… fashion icon… but I think the next title I’m looking for is diplomat. I’ve been a citizen of B/Ximboland for over a year, falling in and out of activity, but I’ve been very consistent as of late. I’ve noticed a lot that I tend to bring people together, I’ve had my own small community of friends on a discord server for more than a year. We celebrated our first anniversary this August, we had a lovely weekend of celebration, and that space I’ve created not only for myself but for others is my pride and joy.

I think what Reasonopia needs is a stronger community. There’s not many of us, I think that’s apparent, but I think the first step is to put quality over quantity. What else is going to strengthen the Reasonopian community and bring in new citizens, new friends? I want Reasonopia to be lively and connected. I think it’s important to ask citizens themselves what they want for our state as well. That’s a major key in connectivity. I don’t know what to expect from being a State Minister, but I have goals and ambitions which I’ll use as a starting off point:

1. Biweekly fashion contests. For structure and timeliness, but also we never have anything going on! I think a huge reason that Reasonopians are kaput is because we don’t do any reasoning with fashion.

2. Give the people something to talk about. What are you mad about? What do you think of current events? What's an out of pocket fashion opinion you have? We need to make use of our forum, if anyone else takes a peep there’s nothing to see here. I think every few days, or everyday if you’d like, we should have a couple things to talk about amongst ourselves. It’ll give us opportunities to connect and get to know each other.

3. What are your wants and needs? New eyes, new perspectives, new ideas. From my standpoint alone, I cannot make Reasonopia any sort of utopia. My ideas are definitely not the only ones around, I also don’t have that many, they need time to bake. However, I think if someone asks me for something, I’ll do my best to provide it. It doesn't have to be just me, running this whole scene. I think what makes a good leader is also letting people decide for themselves what should be done.

I am very pleased to be announcing my campaign. I love community, I love people, I like to connect with others and grow something really great. I’d love to serve all of you, I'm getting excited just thinking about it. I wanna make something amazing out of Reasonopia, this could be our Golden Age. Thank you for taking the time to read all this!

~ Hera ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

22.11.2022 23:51:23
deer Reasonopia State Minister Deer
 blue divider

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...