Author
ButterfIy
JelliFishu
Level 9
Sex Appeal: 473
Secville
04.05.2022 22:33:43
JelliFishu

Extremely pro marijuana legalization here, it's the only one I've ever tried. Recreationally and medically. There's still so much to learn about the kinds of benefits it can have on people's lives and I hope I can see the day that people are able to take those kinds of steps in researching it.
Other drugs? I've never tried them but I've known plenty of family and friend's who have dove into those depths. I've always wanted to try LSD and shrooms but I'm not in any rush on getting my hands on them. I would never ever touch cocaine, meth, or heroine. I've seen and heard about how bad it can turn your life around.

With total legalization, I personally just feel there is a fine line on what should and shouldn't be made publicly available for anyone to just go and use. Like most are saying with low-risk drugs lets go ahead and put those on the market, give it a little tax! For the more hard stuff I just don't see any good in allowing it to just be readily available. I can see there being benefits to it being available medically, especially at a center for people to go get a monitored dosage to help cope with their addiction and hopefully help those finally get away from it just like we do for those with alcohol addictions and nicotine addictions (I feel like I've read somewhere that a country is doing this already and it's working out). If it doesn't help them get away? Then at least they have somewhere safe to be where they can get support and clean equipment to help limit disease spread from unclean needles. Let alone it would help keep more places clean and less worry about getting stuck by a needle you may come across in a park or randomly on the street somewhere. 

04.05.2022 22:33:43
"Every girl is born a princess, some just forget is all!" ~Princess Jellyfish
dalbie
Level 25
Sex Appeal: 12144
Atheista
05.05.2022 09:11:33
dalbie

i have done everything from stimulants to hallucinogens, and tbh it wasn't worth it. I'm past that now and only smoke weed (and ill have a drink now and then). drugs should be legalized for harm reduction.

05.05.2022 09:11:33
Fuck me gently with a chainsaw. Do I look like Mother Theresa?   
amyblue
Level 21
Sex Appeal: 6561
Secville
05.05.2022 15:27:37
amyblue

ive tried weed, lsd, and mushrooms. i think that those substances can be extremely helpful in treating anxiety/depression. however, not everyone reacts to these substances in the same way, especially if mental illness such as schizophrenia run in your family. either way, cannabis & psychedelics should not be considered hard drugs, they should be legalized for medical and recreational use. never understood how the government gives out opioid prescriptions like candy but will put someone in prison for 10 years for having weed in their possession.

05.05.2022 15:27:37
DarlingKittyXOXO
Level 25
Sex Appeal: 11487
Secville
09.05.2022 16:00:12
DarlingKittyXOXO

Weed has become a thing in my normal life now and its stupid thats its seen as such a monster drugs when there is muuuccchh worse drugs out there. Im thinking about trying to micro dose on LSD soon because i heard it helps a lot with anxiety and depression. Is there anyone here that has done that?

09.05.2022 16:00:12
image Kisses for my bitches xoxo
miku sex goblin
Level 14
Sex Appeal: 2016
Secville
10.05.2022 00:30:14
miku sex goblin

personally I don't do drugs but I think things like pot should be legal all around, its not harmful and I think it'd make it safer since if you buy it from dispensaries you cant get laced drugs that kill people, other drugs I'm not too sure, many people in my family have been addicts to hard drugs and have ruined their lives, heroine is a big one. I think there should be more help for people with addiction issues, its a pretty complicated subject though, it has ties to mental health and homelessness as well, everything in America is a mess and if you want to fix one thing 50 other things need fixing as well and its all dependent on each other so it feels hopeless, plus the people in power don't care.   
bleh..

10.05.2022 00:30:14
boobs haha. 
Marzi
Level 9
Sex Appeal: 616
Secville
10.05.2022 01:29:21
Marzi

DarlingKittyXOXO wrote:
Weed has become a thing in my normal life now and its stupid thats its seen as such a monster drugs when there is muuuccchh worse drugs out there. Im thinking about trying to micro dose on LSD soon because i heard it helps a lot with anxiety and depression. Is there anyone here that has done that?
I have only done LSD a few times but I can say that it has REALLY helped me in some very dark times. I think because I did it with good intentions, a good setting (it's wonderful outdoors) and didn't take too much... It can really help you see things in different ways, everything is interesting and beautiful and alive. Really helps stave off that darkness that can gnaw at you and get you disenchanted with life.
HOWEVER.. I would do it a lot more if it was legalized and regulated. I am personally really scared of side effects like permanent cognitive damage etc.. so that is something I worry about with things like LSD... like if it was safe and regulated holy shit I know it could help so many people.
I wouldn't exactly recommend going out and getting some because of the risk involved but like... shit's fucking great. And non addictive. It's like your brain has some really bomb ass sex that sets her up good for a while. For me it just reminds me to be genuinely thankful to be alive. It's my rock bottom failsafe. REALLY wish it was accessible for mentally ill people who could rlly benefit from it...

I DIGRESS, take all that as you will, my two cents LOL

10.05.2022 01:29:21

Cherris
Level 12
Sex Appeal: 1285
Secville
11.05.2022 05:10:32
Cherris

I’ve tried weed and shrooms, but my first experience with mushrooms was a hell of a ride since I’m extremely anxious, but the second time, since I consumed a lot less, was pretty nice and chill. I had a lot of fun with my bf and friends talking and listening some music. I think you need to be in a nice mindset and be in a comfortable place if you wanna try shrooms lol ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و ♡

11.05.2022 05:10:32
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚. Angel from pink heaven ૮ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ა  
Hermaeus Mora
Level 18
Sex Appeal: 4579
Secville
18.05.2022 12:28:07
Hermaeus Mora

amyblue wrote:
ive tried weed, lsd, and mushrooms. i think that those substances can be extremely helpful in treating anxiety/depression. however, not everyone reacts to these substances in the same way, especially if mental illness such as schizophrenia run in your family. either way, cannabis & psychedelics should not be considered hard drugs, they should be legalized for medical and recreational use. never understood how the government gives out opioid prescriptions like candy but will put someone in prison for 10 years for having weed in their possession.
LITERALLY THIS HAS NEVER MADE SENSE TO ME EITHER 

18.05.2022 12:28:07

I was nothing before, so how could I have asked to be born? I'll be nothing again, so what AM I between now and theeeen- is there nothin' to fear?? Cause shit's gETTIIIN WEIIIIIRD
Iheartme
Level 34
Sex Appeal: 29868
Secville
23.05.2022 20:30:44
Iheartme

Drugs are not bad when you need them for health/any reason. 

23.05.2022 20:30:44
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠾⠛⠶⣄⢀⣠⣤⠴⢦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢠⡿⠉⠉⠉⠛⠶⠶⠖⠒⠒⣾⠋⠀⢀⣀⣙⣯⡁⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢸⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡏⠀⠀⢯⣼⠋⠉⠙⢶⠞⠛⠻⣆⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢸⣧⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⣦⣤⡤⢿⡀⠀⢀⣼⣷⠀⠀⣽⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⣼⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠙⢏⡉⠁⣠⡾⣇⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢰⡏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠋⠉⠀⢻⡀⠀⠀
⣀⣠⣼⣧⣤⠀⠀⠀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠐⠖⢻⡟⠓⠒
⠀⠀⠈⣷⣀⡀⠀⠘⠿⠇⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠿⠟⠀⠀⠀⠲⣾⠦⢤⠀
⠀⠀⠋⠙⣧⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠦⠼⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢤⣼⣏⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢀⠴⠚⠻⢧⣄⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤⠞⠉⠉⠓⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠛⠛⠶⠶⠶⣶⣤⣴⡶⠶⠶⠟⠛⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Amal
Level 17
Sex Appeal: 3726
Secville
12.06.2022 14:50:01
Amal

I have a hangover... Im really sorry for what I have done, Now I weare a cooling facemask :3

12.06.2022 14:50:01

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...