LillyAnn
LillyAnn
Level 235
Sex Appeal: 10829760
Freethinkerland
05.06.2022 12:43:05
LillyAnn

❤️ Hello dear BL citizens ❤️ 

This is my first announcement as a fresh Prime Bimbo :) Not going to lie, it feels a bit strange writing this even though I am genuinely happy to make an address from this position...

First of all, I want to thank you for giving me an opportunity to be here as a Prime Bimbo. Don't mind me using the words Bimbo and Bimboland, we all know what I mean, and for me XL is always going to be BL.
I also want to thanks Plush for participating in elections and being a great competition. After all, having a good competition makes elections not only exciting and challenging but also just at the same time. I wouldn't feel so great and excited over winning in elections with an inactive or not up to task opponent. Even less if there was no opponent at all.

Dear citizens, thank you for your time for reading our programs, asking questions and finally participating as voters. I am really happy to see such a big turnout. We haven't had it recently, at least not since the February election 2021 (that far I checked). The numbers since back then look like this:
Feb 2021 - 440
Jun 2021 - 396
Oct 2021 - 316
Feb 2022 - 311
Jun 2022 - 480

It is nice to see that our online community is growing and most importantly has active and involved members. Beside a lot of new players who have joined recently since April 30th, there was a comeback of some seasoned players who haven't been around for a while. Therefore I want to wish them a warm welcome back :)

I am not going to talk much about my plans right now because they were already listed in the electoral program, these ideas stay the same so no need to repeat them. Rather I would focus on current events.

Prime Bimbo Craze - hope you are enjoying it :) I didn't have time yet for it, hopefully today I'll be able to use my bonuses and finally vote in fights and debates again. I would like to hear feedback on the last bonus "5 × % chance to find diamonds or artifacts in town", stuff like do you like it, should it be included more often in crazes, have you had luck to get more Ds, has anyone found some artifact and so on.

Weekly schedule of Mini Crazes is set for this month. All of them last for one day, the time counter will appear only one day earlier and all of them have only one bonus. For this month I tried to pick bonuses that benefit the most very new players. Mini Crazes are all set to last between Saturday and Sunday noon. Regarding that, I would like to hear your opinions, does it fit you better to set them starting on Friday for instance or some other day for the next month? There will be a poll for that, suggestions are welcome.

Suggest PBFC theme for July - the topic is up and will be open for 5 more days.

☆ Cyberpunk Unlimited ☆ - last day to submit an entry, closes tonight at BL midnight time. Everyone who had a problem submitting an outfit can message me to fix it. Make sure to send me your contest entry.

MK's June lottery - Don't miss it, it's fun!

Note to all citizens : If you are hosting contests feel free to message me to add them in the calendar, to pin them in the forum and if you want a public announcement to make a pop-up post.

PH plans for the near future : We are going to have a multi round contest again, similar to the one Dye hosted a couple of months ago. The basics will be similar, more about it you will know later when we decide the details.

ImageFASHION POLICE APPLICATION IS OPEN   Image

Last but not the least, I need my staff - Fashion Police. At the moment it is the most important to me. As some of you may have noticed already, FP was dismissed by me earlier today, except for Blecky who is still FP but absent at the moment and L who left before my term started. The reason for dismissal is mostly of a formal nature. First of all, it is nothing personal, I just want a clean start as other PBs had. The second reason is, I didn't want anyone to stay because they felt obligated for one or another reason and maybe feel uncomfortable to leave if they don't agree with my terms. The third reason is my conditions might be different than Dye's ones were, so someone who applied then might not see my conditions as fitting for them. Of course, everyone who was FP in the past is welcome to apply again. Everyone who was not FP before is also welcome to apply if fits criteria given in the form. I would only ask SMs to restrain from applying at the moment, there are several reasons for that:

- You already have your duties as SMs, I know from experience that it can be uncomfortable and time consuming being both SM and FP at the same time
- At some point a couple of us had overlapping roles. It just happened to be that way, it was not intended. To some it probably looked like gatekeeping (no matter it wasn't), so I would like to try to avoid it.
- Giving a chance to other players to be PH members
- Appointing SMs as FP is not completely off the table, it is mostly about giving an advantage to regular players

Application will be open until June 10th BL midnight time. Blecky and I are going to pick FP together. Meanwhile, have mercy for me and Blecky when it comes to forum issues and other affairs that are in the domain of PB, MoJ and FP.

Conditions and application you can find HERE. Surprise, surprise, PH got its website :) At the moment other pages are still under construction, material for them will be added soon. All credit for it goes to Mariolka :)

If you have any questions or suggestions, leave a comment below. I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.  

Have a wonderful Sunday and happy Pride❣
LA

05.06.2022 12:43:05

Welcome new bimbos & himbos ❣   

I identify as transparent, pronounces who/where
(don't take this seriously, because if you do it's your own fault)

PlushKlavier
Level 135
Sex Appeal: 1937663
Reasonopia
05.06.2022 13:00:49
PlushKlavier

Congrats again on winning the elections! It was very exciting indeed! <3
Looking forward to what you'll bring to BL!

05.06.2022 13:00:49

anio0sia
Level 122
Sex Appeal: 1447013
Freethinkerland
05.06.2022 14:02:29
anio0sia

Thank you for the update! It's amazing to see how motivated and devoted from the very begining our new PB is.

I love the idea of the PH's website. You and Mariolka did such a good job! It surely will be beneficial for the whole community :) cant wait to see it!

05.06.2022 14:02:29
Aveda
Level 101
Sex Appeal: 810814
Antitheocra
05.06.2022 17:38:58
Aveda

PH Website !! ( ♡ᗜ♡)  So exciting, thank you Mar !  ( ◜◒◝ )♡
Lily I am excited to see all you bring to Bimboland, I see nothing less than amazing coming from you always 
✧( ु•⌄• )◞◟( •⌄• ू )✧ 

05.06.2022 17:38:58
Kai1
Level 24
Sex Appeal: 10304
Atheista
05.06.2022 17:59:46
Kai1

That's so cool that the Pink House has its own site now!

05.06.2022 17:59:46

princesspixie
Level 270
Sex Appeal: 20810785
Atheista
05.06.2022 18:33:33
princesspixie

Congrats and thank you for the update!

Since you asked for feedback on the last craze bonus - I do like it! I'm definitely finding diamonds more frequently, but I haven't found an artifact. I'm happy with how many diamonds I've been finding though, so the chance to find artifacts feels like an added bonus on top of an already great bonus. I'd be happy to see it again :) I don't think it's my personal favorite bonus that can come from crazes but that's because I have specific goals so I favor certain ones, but I think it's really good all around because everyone can benefit from finding some extra diamonds while bonuses I prefer like the boosts to fitness or arcade games might not be everyone's priority. I don't know if I explained that very well--sorry if it was confusing! 

05.06.2022 18:33:33

LivvyLuv
Level 27
Sex Appeal: 15097
Antitheocra
05.06.2022 21:16:42
LivvyLuv

oooh this sounds exciting

05.06.2022 21:16:42
Livvy ❤
Frogs
Level 61
Sex Appeal: 178027
Antitheocra
05.06.2022 21:58:49
Frogs

Congratulations on the win!!! So excited to see what you bring to the site!! <3
As for the current craze, I’m loving the increased chance of diamonds and artifacts. I’ve found lots more diamonds but no artifacts as of yet! x

05.06.2022 21:58:49
 Everyone is hot. Kiss your friends. Be nice! 

JunJun
Level 27
Sex Appeal: 15217
Freethinkerland
05.06.2022 22:14:39
JunJun

Man I want to be a fashion police but I’m not high enough. 

05.06.2022 22:14:39
LillyAnn
Level 235
Sex Appeal: 10829760
Freethinkerland
05.06.2022 22:42:01
LillyAnn

Maybe some other time, nothing's impossible :)

There is a level limit to make sure players are already familiar with the game and other players as well.

05.06.2022 22:42:01

Welcome new bimbos & himbos ❣   

I identify as transparent, pronounces who/where
(don't take this seriously, because if you do it's your own fault)

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...