Poll: Prosecuted bimbos/himbos:

Please LOG IN to vote.
ButterfIy
Level 58
Sex Appeal: 155251
Secville
28.01.2022 15:44:58
ButterfIy

I pray to god every day that the ugly mess of an alt they created to role-play as me was made by people with their screen brightness at 0 whilst standing in the sun.

28.01.2022 15:44:58
I am pro-Israel, DNI if pro-Palestine, thank you!
AuntieLice
Level 60
Sex Appeal: 167801
Secville
28.01.2022 16:19:31
AuntieLice

Plus LillyAnn, to add to your point of them involving third parties in this, they easily could have messaged players that blocked them instead of making it a public issue by talking about it on the forum for months. Sure, when someone blocks you you can't message them, but they still had about 10 more accounts (or as they would like to say friends) who thought that there issues with someone blocking them were more suitable to post on someone's profile or on the forum instead of messaging them to resolve the issue. Also, the existence of the Discord is literally about them getting third parties involved. Even ignoring the fact that their stories of who was in the original gang change daily and that Fah's farewell story doesn't line up with what they said in the past, there were a lot of players in there who knew nothing about the situation. Even after getting banned they still felt the need to post an invite here lmao. Of course, there's always an excuse for their behaviour, it's never their fault; if someone blocks you that means you are forced to start a public drama with them, if you get banned for having 3 accounts it is because you have a sick mother (literally quoting what one of them said), if you make alts to become a PB and make plans on banning players not breaking the rules, the seizure medications are to blame.

28.01.2022 16:19:31
“Then two years ago, I became a public figure representing domestic abuse, and I felt the full force of our culture’s wrath for women who speak out.” -Amber Heard
LillyAnn
Level 235
Sex Appeal: 10829416
Freethinkerland
28.01.2022 17:46:42
LillyAnn

Reflecting on Fah's reply

I have no idea that captcha is broken, wondering how Fah knows about that if she or her friends didn't try to make accounts. Even more interesting remark is the one about the trick using slow internet. Seems like someone is very skilled with making accounts. Wondering how they know for the trick if none of them tried.

Interesting. So lazy coder isn't so lazy, he actually wants to steal their discord data and made DDoS attack on the site no one knows it exists. And all of that just out of spite toward people he doesn't even know.
Some data on the mentioned IP

Who is interested can research about cdn77.com and Datacamp Limited. I have no idea where is it located in London, same way I have no idea where is Chris' cafe, nor do I care. But certain people seem to know a lot about Chris. I find this obsession with pretty much average middle-aged guy weird at best, to put it mildly.

Good to know that info could be stolen from discord accounts. I'll make sure not to get in contact with these guys who seem to know a lot about it.

Next part:
Friends meet friends

So, one group of friends (Hot Topica, Hurricane Tortilla, HorsePlinko, Princess Pizza, Timothee Chatroulette, Dum 4 Cum, and Absolute Disaster) met another group of friends (Heartmarch, EnthusiasticNaps, Melodysungjae, Laynee, Meryl Streep) and they merged into one big friends family.
It is 12 people. On the other side there are single people like Kaika or small friend group like AL and B. Big group of friends claims to be tortured, spied on and harassed by a single person and the duo AL&B. I am sorry, but this sounds like a claim that a swan is the threat for a bull.

Here we come to another lie. Muto is the first account. When Muto acc. got jailed, this person made account Astro https://ximbo.land/ximbo/astr0/173194
Somehow he misclicked and spied at AL and/or B. Got reported, then checked by PB and admin and turned out it was Muto. That's why Muto got banned, together with Astr0! For flaming in blocking thread he was just jailed. But he had to make new acc. to check on his enemies. Ban came because of making an alt. Then, Melody came. Same as Dong was allowed to stay with Horse, Muto was allowed to stay with Melody.
Don't be fooled by these cheesy stories from docs. They KNEW why their first accounts were banned, that it was because of alts. They also knew what caused jail punishment. There was absolutely no need to lie that they were perma-banned only because of forum arguments and that AL&B were spared. The truth is, duo AL&B were not spared. They were also banned and jailed, they served their punishments too, yet they didn't make alts while got 7 days jail.

Half true. Both Mailmen were made by admins. Messages are automatic (true part) but behind these acc. there are real people. Anyway, bots or not, 'friends' used these profiles to leave offensive comments. These comments were removed but we have evidences. Some of these offensive comments were actually pointed to AL&B, mentioning their names and insulting them. Friends made rude jokes about 2 players posting on bots profile thinking no one is checking it. Other comments were actually pointed to the admins and mods indirectly. And some comments were just plainly rude.

Shop contribution doesn't free anyone from responsibility. There were and are people who did much more for the shop than the 'friends' yet they didn't cheat, didn't post ridiculous memes to 'bots', didn't insult other players and admins and so on. So no, shop contribution doesn't buy a free pass for ill-behavior and doing things against the rules. It may buy popularity among the players and their support. But 1st and the 2nd shouldn't be confused.

Ofc we don't expect her to come out from the screen and violent threat was probably only the expression of frustration and anger, but I am curious, was she also high on anti-seizure medication while making up all the lies - lies about voting, contest, banning her for posting discord link, lies about PH members and the treatment she gets and many other lies. If yes, I am really sorry that medication has such effects. But if these were just a plain lies then it has completely different name.

Here you can see blocked / unblocked, blocked / unblocked. That part makes sense. Next block also makes sense. But the rest 2 are only block. How comes that one same person was able to block 3 times in a row without unblocking in-between? These were either at least 3 different players or something else went wrong.

28.01.2022 17:46:42

Welcome new bimbos & himbos ❣   

I identify as transparent, pronounces who/where
(don't take this seriously, because if you do it's your own fault)

AuntieLice
Level 60
Secville
29.01.2022 03:19:47
AuntieLice

Can we get this one banned as well? Smelled her being an alt from a mile away.

29.01.2022 03:19:47
“Then two years ago, I became a public figure representing domestic abuse, and I felt the full force of our culture’s wrath for women who speak out.” -Amber Heard
Opheliac
Level 32
Sex Appeal: 23945
Atheista
29.01.2022 03:20:40
Opheliac

Actually i'm not but fuck you too you rancid bitch

29.01.2022 03:20:40
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  you are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

AuntieLice
Level 60
Secville
29.01.2022 03:22:08
AuntieLice

How cute luv. A third manifesto in the row that said absolutely nothing while having 200 paragraphs. Hope this meltdown was worth it and hope you are having a wonderful day. :D

29.01.2022 03:22:08
Muffy Mynxxx
Level 120
Sex Appeal: 1369542
Freethinkerland
29.01.2022 03:39:32
Muffy Mynxxx

I have not read that yet but did their comment get deleted??

29.01.2022 03:39:32

made using 

Lynn Minmay
Level 18
Sex Appeal: 4834
Reasonopia
29.01.2022 03:49:18
Lynn Minmay

Hold up, you sharing screen shots showing y'all get a discord, but the gucci gang or whatever can't have one? Y'all are preposterous, I'm dying over here XD

29.01.2022 03:49:18

Sarahxbunny
Level 227
Sex Appeal: 9510613
Freethinkerland
29.01.2022 04:28:37
Sarahxbunny

This forum is getting really silly (like seriously), super personal and out of control. I don’t know what or who’s purpose it is serving now. Surely it is time to shut it down.

29.01.2022 04:28:37
ButterfIy
Level 58
Sex Appeal: 155251
Secville
29.01.2022 11:06:19
ButterfIy

Third document they’ve written that no-one cares about, yet everyone else “takes the game too seriously.” How cute.

29.01.2022 11:06:19
I am pro-Israel, DNI if pro-Palestine, thank you!

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...