Poll: Prosecuted bimbos/himbos:

Please LOG IN to vote.
LillyAnn
Level 235
Sex Appeal: 10829406
Freethinkerland
29.01.2022 13:22:42
LillyAnn

I don't understand some comments from this page. If any of you have more questions - ask. The thread will be probably stay open until voting ends.
Many answers have been provided already and issues addressed, it is all here so everyone can get familiar with the case if start reading through the topic from the beginning. I am sorry, but we don't have a doc to provide for those who prefer reading and sharing docs over using the forum.  

Thanks!

29.01.2022 13:22:42

Welcome new bimbos & himbos ❣   

I identify as transparent, pronounces who/where
(don't take this seriously, because if you do it's your own fault)

AuntieLice
Level 60
Sex Appeal: 167791
Secville
29.01.2022 13:52:27
AuntieLice

The problem is that some players still have unresolved issues with the situation and by closing this thread those issues will probably just be transfered to the rest of the forum, which has already been happening. LillyAnn called them out on every single one of their lies on the last page so there's still enough things to discuss. 

I read their new response and I wonder if they would have taken it as a joke if the situation was reversed and I reported one of them for sexually assaulting me. They took us clicking on their profiles as a personal attack, so I have a hard time believing they would just laugh that situation off. They also need to make up their minds on the PH's treatment of Butterly and me. One second they are celebrating us getting jailed for a week mutliple times and using the screenshots of us in the jumpsuit as their background photos on Discord, other second they are laughing about them only getting jailed for a day or three days and bragging about getting released earlier from the jail while also saying we are protected by the PH and never get punished for our actions.

29.01.2022 13:52:27
“Then two years ago, I became a public figure representing domestic abuse, and I felt the full force of our culture’s wrath for women who speak out.” -Amber Heard
Muffy Mynxxx
Level 120
Sex Appeal: 1369542
Freethinkerland
29.01.2022 16:38:15
Muffy Mynxxx

Okay I guess I'll have to really write a dissertation rn. To make it clear again: I'm no longer that interested in the details of this case, the crimes, or the drama. I care about the way people are treated and what I guess you could call "prisoner's rights."

I still don’t understand how you guys can’t see that them posting the google docs is a good thing. Even if they go on rants and get a little upset, but that’s exactly what the prosecutors have been doing as well. It would be ten times better if they could just post one single defense but they haven’t been allowed to so they’ve had to make several. Okay okay, I get that it’s against the rules to post a link to a discord server. But when Dum 4 Cum first posted a doc they were told to delete a particular link and then they could repost it. And then they got banned. I say again: that looks very suspicious. 

Deleting their comments or banning them is censorship. The owner of the site said himself, “This is a bastion of free speech, fun and openness. Always has been. Thats at the core and part of Bimbo dna. Always has been.” But people are being silenced constantly, so free speech is clearly not a thing here. Do you not see how dystopian that is? Those in charge are controlling the narrative as they see fit. Who’s to say they can’t do that from now on? You want the community to be more active, but why should we feel safe in the forums at all?

I think it’s also safe to say that many people have a low opinion of the Pink House for this particular reason, especially when it’s happened so many times in this one court case. Is there not anyone in the PH who wants to speak out against that and work to change the public opinion? Because the best way to do that would be to be honest, admit that it has happened, and work to stop. If you’re not acknowledging that people have been forcibly silenced then you’re lying to yourself. If you are acknowledging that people are being silenced and you’re okay with it, then you have something to hide.

To end I want to cite several points from the Bimboland Constitution:

The internet republic of Ximboland affirms the worth, dignity and autonomy of the individual and the right of every Ximbo to the greatest possible freedom compatible with the rights of others.

The internet republic of Ximboland supports democracy and human rights. Ximboland aims at the fullest possible development of every Ximbo citizen. It holds that democracy and human development are matters of right. The principles of democracy and human rights can be applied to many human relationships and are not restricted to methods of government.

The internet republic of Ximboland believes that personal liberty must be combined with social responsibility. Ximboland ventures to build a world on the idea of the free person responsible to society, and recognizes our dependence and responsibility for the natural world.

Censorship of citizens defies each of these.

I ask that we not act like clowns after this. You may absolutely share your opinions and your rebuttals to this but being disrespectful, petty, or childish is unnecessary (and will make you look worse). 

29.01.2022 16:38:15

made using 

AuntieLice
Level 60
Secville
29.01.2022 16:50:55
AuntieLice

I'm not a mod (if I was about 20 more of their "associates" would also get banned),  but they are already aware of the fact that posting a Discord link is against the rules and they have been warned already not to post links to an old drama which has nothing to do with the situation. I very much doubt their reposnes would have gotten deleted if they had just posted actual responses without calling people rancid bitches. Just like with their political opnions that they always forced on the forum and just like their handling of every single situation they have been involved in on this game, they are not actually interested in having a civil discussion, they only want to cause more drama and form a gang against people they dislike. That is what they have been doing since day one and that is what they are doing even now while banned. They couldn't have just typed out a normal civil response to the situation, they had to go out of their ways insulting people and post their edited Google documents (which they already admitted were fake in their group) which either have absolutely nothing to do with the discussion or have already been resolved a long time ago.

29.01.2022 16:50:55
“Then two years ago, I became a public figure representing domestic abuse, and I felt the full force of our culture’s wrath for women who speak out.” -Amber Heard
Muffy Mynxxx
Level 120
Freethinkerland
29.01.2022 17:03:44
Muffy Mynxxx

From what I remember, they said “rancid bitches” only after their post defending Ice_Cream was deleted. So they were upset and yes, nicer words could have been used but I would be upset too if my comment in defense of someone was deleted.

There have been several docs so it’s hard to recall tbh, but the one that I commented on earlier in this thread (the Fah response i believe)I remember being fairly civil.

I’m sure there were also less thank kind words, but this thread has been full of disrespect as well.  

29.01.2022 17:03:44

made using 

Blecky89
Level 234
Sex Appeal: 10776820
Freethinkerland
29.01.2022 17:07:41
Blecky89

Their defense is still seen in this thread. Go to page 12 and there it is.

29.01.2022 17:07:41

AuntieLice
Level 60
Secville
29.01.2022 17:12:09
AuntieLice

Muffy Mynxxx wrote:
From what I remember, they said “rancid bitches” only after their post defending Ice_Cream was deleted. So they were upset and yes, nicer words could have been used but I would be upset too if my comment in defense of someone was deleted.

There have been several docs so it’s hard to recall tbh, but the one that I commented on earlier in this thread (the Fah response i believe)I remember being fairly civil.

I’m sure there were also less thank kind words, but this thread has been full of disrespect as well.  
I'm not the one who deleted her comment and she called me a rancid bitch so it has nothing to do with any of them being provoked, they just think that the rules don't apply to them. Their responses so far have been breaking the rules and they are aware of it.

29.01.2022 17:12:09
anio0sia
Level 122
Sex Appeal: 1446690
Freethinkerland
29.01.2022 17:13:44
anio0sia

Muffy Mynxxx wrote:

"Nicer words could have been used"? Where was that attitude when you were liking that post? You did support those "rancid bitches" and now, in public, are trying to justify and condemnt this behaviour alike? How does it fit a person who quotes Bimboland Contitution and pretends to abide the rules and play fair in this discussion? Just asking... 

29.01.2022 17:13:44
Muffy Mynxxx
Level 120
Freethinkerland
29.01.2022 17:22:31
Muffy Mynxxx

AuntieLice wrote:
Can we get this one banned as well? Smelled her being an alt from a mile away.
To be fair, I think this is why they* called you a rancid bitch.

It’s true, their defense is still posted and it has been commented on several times. Other defenses have been deleted, and even that one got deleted first before it was allowed to be reposted. My recent post is just to make it clear that that is a good thing, and to call out the fact that deleting, jailing, and banning to the degree it’s been done can be considered censorship.

Who said I liked the post? You guys talking about me behind closed doors or something? In a discord server perhaps? Lol. If we want to know, the reason I liked the post was because their innocent comment got deleted and I saw that as unfair. Not because I think anybody is a rancid bitch.
Yes, I stand by the fact that nicer words could have been used. There are always nicer ways to say things. How am I not playing fair?

29.01.2022 17:22:31

made using 

anio0sia
Level 122
Sex Appeal: 1446690
Freethinkerland
29.01.2022 17:23:30
anio0sia

Couldn't edit my post, but I was able to copy everything I wanted to add:

Edit: I do not understant where this whole coversation is going. It was stated in the first post that so many rules were broken, that there would not be any traditional court case. The proof was shown. Senators were to decide whether new alts should be allowed or not. Instead of just voting for or against, the Google doc has been spread (again), which had nothing to do with the accusations. I wish I was sly enough to take screenshots while being said "stfu", "bitch", "die" in their Discord server. Yet, I'm an adult who doesn't care what others think or say, as long as they know nothing about me. I'm glad Bimboland allowed me to meet so many amazing people and want to have fun and make friends in here. All that drama isn't needed at all. In the doc it was stated that they are no longer interested in playing here. Good. Let them be. Let them FORGET and MOVE ON!
All that Google doc is full of conflicts and contradictions. The same goes with not creating alts - they don't want it, but even if they did, it was not possible. How did they know that if they hadn't tried to create a new acc? Lies, lies, lies. There is no reason for me (and, as I see, other people here) to believe a single word they say. Moreover, they do still prove they should not be trusted, because they seem to keep missing their own points. Sowwy.

29.01.2022 17:23:30

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...