Poll: Prosecuted bimbos/himbos:

Please LOG IN to vote.
Dye96
Level 237
Sex Appeal: 11319725
Freethinkerland
29.01.2022 23:32:46
Dye96

Hi everyone. Asking AGAIN to keep this about the court case. Your reply isn't answering the question 'should they be allowed to come back?' - don't post it then. Thanks a lot!

29.01.2022 23:32:46
LillyAnn
Level 235
Sex Appeal: 10829406
Freethinkerland
30.01.2022 12:32:32
LillyAnn

Ok, I gave the thread a read again, think there are some misconceptions and will try to sum up some answers based on posts. I am not going to reply or quote each post, just will refer to some topics that seem unclear.

Discord servers
Yes, everyone can have some, it's no one's business. What is not allowed is promoting personal BL servers in BL. The accent is on promoting and advertising them.
We have two BL working servers, it is not a secret, the admin is a member of both of them. Since they are working servers, they have limited number of members. We don't call them official BL servers because they are not that. Their purpose is work and not contemplating conspiracies and organizing riots.

Why this thread exists and what's its purpose
It is stated in the first post and a couple of other posts later. Yes, Dye could have just banned them based on everything that has been going on in past months until now. It was her courtesy to make this thread and offer explanation why Cowboy gang got banned.
Some of you call for transparency yet question the existence of this thread. Well, here you get the transparency you are asking for. It is pretty obvious. Now it's on some of you to make up your minds whether or not you actually want a transparency.

Why is this court thread and what about 'prisoner's rights'
First, it is in the court section of the forum in order to get relevant votes from the poll.
If we were about only to talk about this situation any other thread could have served the purpose. But since we wanted to offer voting and make it more formal this forum section was a way to go.
All of us had a chance to see how public polls can be rigged. Here we have a poll that is the least handy for rigging and so it may offer the most relevant votes as possible.
Prisoner's rights - they are given a chance to speak up. Only two of them did. There were at least 3 of their alt accounts who appeared during this trial. As being a low level and non-senators they can't write directly here, but they could send a letter to Dye, Toki, their SM, any forum mod and finally to any player who is able to post here or a friend who could forward it farther. It didn't happen except in case of Fah and Dong.

Relevant docs
Any relevant docs for this issue are those from Fah and Dong.
Screenshots of DDoS Attack on one of Dong's websites

Posting them again because it was said their defenses were censored. Well, they were not and they aren't. Hope this misunderstanding is clear now.

Replies on Fah's and Dong's docs and demystification of certain events and issues

Opheliac's doc
I am not going to repost it or comment it much since it is not relevant. Besides, it is just chewing over the same thing over and over again and 'me too' try that doesn't actually offer any explanation. After all, many of you have received it already. But there are maybe two points from it worth of mentioning.

There was an easy way for this. She could just ask. There were and still are shop himbos, it was never a secret either. Shop himbos are not used for other purposes and they were allowed by admins. Heartmarch was in PH together with all of us, admin included, didn't bother to ask neither about shop, shop himbo or anything. Didn't bother to inform PB and admin if she made it already. Didn't even ask if there is plus size himbo at all, for which I am sure she could find out from her friends too if she didn't want to ask us. This excuse is lame for many reasons.

Nope, we can't change post likes and dislikes. This one is hilarious at best. It was related to my contest and my words mystified 'If you misclick let me know...'. It actually meant if someone liked or disliked someone's entry by mistake to let me know so I don't count that upvote or downvote. That's it, simple as that. And, I offered that solution after some of them complained about not being able to undo likes/dislikes while chronically misclicking them.
I don't know how someone could have come to such idea that mods can change forum posts likes/dislikes. The number of dislikes everyone gets on even random posts probably speaks enough, but why would someone bother to think if it's easier and perhaps more amusing to just throw wild conclusions as facts knowing they will be accepted in their echo-chamber.
We can't change them and we can't prove what we can't do. There's no way to prove it, believe it or not but that's it.

And nope, no one really cares or has hard feelings over their lack of will or disability to cooperate. The rest of us gave our best to be friendly and supportive toward them even when they just tried to waste our time and later to blame us for this or that. There are many proofs of us trying to cooperate with them, some of them are in forum available to everyone, some are in private messages which we don't share for confidentiality reasons. A couple of us joined Heart's Bratz contest (me included) also as a sign of support and cooperation between SMs and PH members. I guess it speaks enough.

P.S. You who called for transparency - here it is for you, on a silver plate, summed up, broken down in paragraphs for easy read and following. Do you want more transparency? I can go farther, no problem. Just don't want to waste all time at once if transparency is too much to handle for some. Anyway, you are welcome, as always!

30.01.2022 12:32:32

Welcome new bimbos & himbos ❣   

I identify as transparent, pronounces who/where
(don't take this seriously, because if you do it's your own fault)

anio0sia
Level 122
Sex Appeal: 1446690
Freethinkerland
30.01.2022 13:22:12
anio0sia

Thank you, Lilly!

Btw, all those docs made me consider sharing ss of people who did block me with no reason ;) I still can't understand how someone can actually collect so many screenshots and documents, as I ususally pay no attention to such situations and move on (this doesn't apply to mods, ofc, as your task is to fight against disrecpecting the rules). Should I change my attitude and start getting ready for the future? It's scary that a few weeks later I could be accused of something I did or said and have no proof myself to fight back. I, indeed, was impressed by Discord reactions with letters D, I, E or F, U, C, K, Y, O, U. Very creative. Unfotunately, I didn't save it to make my day later. Giggles.

Anyway, for me everything's clear. Hope any further pointless discussions will be over after your reply and the "old drama docs" will no longer be spread.

Have a nice day, dear readers :) Enjoy Ximbo shopping, the forum section, games, or just your free time with your friends and family from the "outside world".

Edit: Just found out that I'm a racist. Beware thou shall not create outfits which resemble famous people/characters of the race other than yours. Your Bimbo MUST look like you if you don't want to be called a racist, a homophobe or anything like that. Pocahontas, Whoopi Goldberg from the movie Sister Act, or an old look from PBFC - they are ALL forbidden! You can, however, pretend to be an alien, have huge ears, mutations on your body, horns, tails, and other crazy stuff. Mythodological creatures and animals won't mind and block you asap :D

30.01.2022 13:22:12
Muffy Mynxxx
Level 120
Sex Appeal: 1369542
Freethinkerland
30.01.2022 15:41:24
Muffy Mynxxx

Thank you LillyAnn this is perfect! It is a very organized way of seeing the other party’s defense and also includes some debunking. This is all I wanted in the beginning, and although I feel like it was really tough to get to this point, I’m glad it happened eventually. Thank you!

30.01.2022 15:41:24

made using 

Marisol Corazon
Level 74
Sex Appeal: 322009
Atheista
30.01.2022 20:43:13
Marisol Corazon

sheesh

30.01.2022 20:43:13
People outnumber bears in this world. Farmed salmon are poisonous.  Toto, I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
ButterfIy
Level 58
Sex Appeal: 155251
Secville
30.01.2022 23:39:54
ButterfIy

Time: the ultimate truth teller.

Thank you Ximboland, justice was served!

30.01.2022 23:39:54
I am pro-Israel, DNI if pro-Palestine, thank you!
Lynn Minmay
Level 18
Sex Appeal: 4834
Reasonopia
30.01.2022 23:53:43
Lynn Minmay

What justice? I thought you said they would just make alts? And in Dye's forum post today they said one of the things on the agenda was to find a way to stop people from making alts.. So all that's been done is paying players got banned for petty bs. The credibility of PH and the mods has been put in to question for a lot of people that were not banned. So y'all successfully lost money for the site lol.
But you're right, good job, the poll was a success. May the poll for banning their alts go just as well *slow clap*

30.01.2022 23:53:43

AuntieLice
Level 60
Sex Appeal: 167791
Secville
31.01.2022 00:00:30
AuntieLice

The public has spoken. Bullying lost today. They could have stopped a long time ago and none of this would have happened, but they were more interested in ruining the game for others than they were in playing it. Look where that got them.

31.01.2022 00:00:30
“Then two years ago, I became a public figure representing domestic abuse, and I felt the full force of our culture’s wrath for women who speak out.” -Amber Heard
ButterfIy
Level 58
Sex Appeal: 155251
Secville
31.01.2022 00:02:44
ButterfIy

Lynn Minmay wrote:
What justice? I thought you said they would just make alts? And in Dye's forum post today they said one of the things on the agenda was to find a way to stop people from making alts.. So all that's been done is paying players got banned for petty bs. The credibility of PH and the mods has been put in to question for a lot of people that were not banned. So y'all successfully lost money for the site lol.
But you're right, good job, the poll was a success. May the poll for banning their alts go just as well *slow clap*
Go off sis!

31.01.2022 00:02:44
I am pro-Israel, DNI if pro-Palestine, thank you!
LillyAnn
Level 235
Sex Appeal: 10829406
Freethinkerland
31.01.2022 01:42:39
LillyAnn

Lynn Minmay wrote:
I am not sure I understood you correctly, but what I get from your post is that someone should be allowed to do 'petty bs' because some of them were paying members.

So y'all successfully lost money for the site - I am sorry who are 'we all' ?

And does money from just a couple of players worth more than money of plenty of players? Those players who also pay except don't do 'petty bs'.

31.01.2022 01:42:39

Welcome new bimbos & himbos ❣   

I identify as transparent, pronounces who/where
(don't take this seriously, because if you do it's your own fault)

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...