Katie's Ximboland Diary

Created
KatieBoutique
Level 266
Sex Appeal: 19261560
Reasonopia
06.12.2022 20:30:40
KatieBoutique

My Diary can be found in the "About Me" section of my homepage.  This will be the "overflow" section of it.  As I run out of screen space there, I will move the oldest posts here. Hope you enjoy these Ximboland tidbits I'm collecting!  Note: You are welcome to leave comments.  I won't respond to them (here) but the invitation is open...besties!

Day 44 - Christmas Day
Merry Christmas Besties.
Do you have a Favorite Bestie of 2022? A Best Bestie! Omg...tell us who it is! And show us your favorite fit of theirs! Go here:
https://ximbo.land/forum/favorite-bestie-of-2022-do-you-have-one/t7495

Update: This is a tough one. No one wants to say who their favorite Bestie is, because that might make their other besties raise their eyebrows...I know I would!
So...with that in mind...I will announce who my Favorite Bestie of 2022 is on New Years Eve...and I don't think anyone will raise an eyebrow.

I think we will all be raising our glasses!

Day 43 - Christmas Eve
This place is wonderful.

Day 42
Well...I hired an Architect
to make a door for My Closet...so I can get dressed in private! Here's what it looks like with the door open!
And here's what it looks like with the door closed!

OMG! What's going on! Oh my lord...

I have to hire a builder to build and install the door! The architect only gave me the drawings!!!

Day 41

Isn't this just the cutestest thing ever?

Liveangel has the most awesome GIFs in her comments section. I love them all and this one is bilarious! (30 Rock)

Day 40
Beryl's is packed! Me and some of the girls are heading over there...

Plenty of time left.  Coffee up!

Day 39
Merry Christmas to all the Senators

Day 38
I just challenged LillyAnn to EVERYTHING! Madness!
Update: I got slayyyy'd!

Day 37
I don't know about anyone else...but I just love going into my dressing room/closet - a closet with no door - to try on outfits.  Everyone else seems to have a door...but not me.  This is a conspiracy!  Wait...there isn't even a closet! Are those my parents!?

Day 36
I realize that the Duels are somewhat of a mystery, or a chore, for newcomers to our enchanted world. For the first two months I pretty much ignored them, along with crazes, contests, and the Forum! But one day in October '22 the Duels came to my attention like a thunderbolt...and I have been dueling religiously since then. How religiously? Perhaps a little story is in order...

Last Saturday night I was at a party. I was talking to a rather handsome young man and all the sudden my dueling alarm went off on my iPad. I said "You will have to excuse me, but I have to take my Duels". He asked what duels were? I responded "Do you want to watch?" He said "Sure...why not."

We went over and sat on the couch and he watched as I took my three duels. He seemed very interested...and he liked the spinning wheel and the gorgeous Ximbos on both sides of it. At the end I looked at the leaderboards, and closed the app. "So...what did you think?" I asked. "Oh that looked pretty neat" he responded...with that smile...you know the one.

Needless to say...he made breakfast for me the next morning. He was a very good cook.

The Duels have benefits.

Day 35 - Lower Level Duel Slayers
Wouldn't it be something to see one of these currently Top 100 lower level duelers end up in the Top 20 (page 1!) of the Duel Leaderboards at the end of the week? It can be done...because I saw one level 11 do it a few weeks back...almost! She got level 21. I bet she was exhausted.

It's only Tuesday. Those scores are not far from the leaders, or each other...at all. Shall we sweeten the pot? Yes.. I think so:

Any...and ALL low level Duelers (level 17 and below) on that list above who can finish in the Top 20 at the end of the week gets a Fistful of Diamonds gift from me.  No trophy. Just the Diamonds...but I may make a trophy anyway...if this one particular dueler I have in mind can pull this off. <3 k

Day 34
Oh my...The Senate has called a session until Friday. Some sort of "Roll Call"...I don't think anything important is on the docket...but I better go to the Senate Chambers and check in. Senators have a Secret Forum where all this stuff is announced...Even if you are just a one day Artifact Senator you might want to check in...better safe than sorry. Plus the bar and grill is open...as in...open bar! Senator's Perks!

Day 33 - addendum
You can only win one (1) Slayto’s Gold weekly Duels contest during any 4 week period.
There are only 2 weeks left in this year.  And then it’s over.
Who will be the next two winners?
1.  Purple - 5067 Cups
2. PrincessPixie - 6400 Cups
3.  ?
4.  ?
Will one of those two be you?

Slayto is staring at me..."Aren't you going to tell them the Big Announcement?"
"No. I'm going to keep it a secret...for now."
"Take your Duels girls. Katie is hatching something."

Day 33
If you missed the last half hour of this week's Duels...you missed one of the most epic Slayings in a weekly duel in the History of Ximboland...
Congrats! to PrincessPixie for showing us all how it is done!

Day 32 
In the novel Les Miserables by Victor Hugo, which is 800 pages long, he starts off well, but then goes off into the data weeds, naming and chronicaling generals and soldiers and god knows what else...for 60 pages! It is enough to put you off the book entirely. Data! Yuck. Yesterday...it seems as if I was going to go down Victor Hugo Lane! Well...there will be none of that in this diary! We have a Duel closing in one hour! To the ramparts Katie! A trophy must be made!

Day 31
The highest possible score for one week in the Duels (no refills): 6,720 cups (@20 Cups per duel)
(960 cups per day) Maths says so…you can go a little higher if you get more than 20 cups on some duels.
Just keep that stat handy each day and week...

If you only have one artifact slot...try buying a second one. Put a pillow in it. It will cut your sleep time recovery in half: two for one. During this craze...one pillow in an artifact slot gets you 6 hours worth of sleep: six for one I ignored the pillows for so long. Now I'm using them.

Day 30
Ok...I've challenged everyone to a PXFC fight, except for the last 20 - The TOP 20! These last 20 challenges...the Top Dogs! The Cream of the Crop!..have to be one of the most reckless acts of fashion suicide I could ever contemplate, and will be unleashed tomorrow...after which I will duck and run for cover!  Holy Schnikowitz!

Day 29 - The Dreaded Beauty Parlour in The Shops

I have been avoiding this section of the shops since day one. But with the craze yesterday staring me in the face, I had to make a decision. Was I going to finally brave the makeup labyrinth and figure it out? Those tiny, almost imperceptible little thumbnail blips that surely made little difference to an outfit...what was the big deal!?

Well...boy did I find out. Those weren't just lip colors and eyebrow paint. They were facial expressions! Hundreds and hundreds of them. I was floored.

So I went through each category, starting with the faces...and started putting anything interesting into a wish list. And I mean anything...that I thought would match the emotions or moods of my character, Katie. It turned out to be one of the best shop days of my short Ximboland Career.

I stripped down buck naked, put on ONE wig...and plowed through the eyes and lips and eyebrows and mascara and lips and mouths and tongues and...oh yeah...that naked thing...I have no idea how to change clothes in private...so I guess anyone could see me stand there...in the buff...swapping out this and that and whatnot for hours...but I didn't care. What the hell! I was on a mission. Birthday suit modesty be damned!

In the end I got some new things and learned a new skill...facial expressions! They are almost as important as the outfits and backgrounds. Maybe they are equally as important. The face tells a story. Got it! <3 k

Day 28
Look how festive and happy the decorations are around this place. Isn't it just awesome!?

Day 28
OMG! There are 64 pages of outfit fights!

Day 27
This is what "outfit failure" looks like...

I hear that if you go below a 10% win rate they throw you in jail.

Day 26! OK then!
I've been hoarding my tokens for the last few weeks and now I am ready to unleash them on an unsuspecting populace.
I am going to go through the "Full Results" of the PXFC...one by one...and challenge you all to a fight! That's right besties...one on one. All 204 of you!
I have no doubt...that I am going to get...absolutely annihilated!
Slayto is laughing at me right now...oh you!...just wait til she sees the outfit I'm planning for her! Ha!  I'll give her a mustache!
I'll start on page 11 and work my way backwards...towards the...winners...
This is terrifying!!!

remember...keep it 5:4! hahaha!

Day 25 - Things I love about Ximboland
1. Waking up to find numbers on any or all 4 of those notification thingies...

This morning I had a nice message from Becca.

Day 23
Look who I found in the Duels...

Everybody loves Amber!!!
Congrats to all the winners, and all 204 girls who entered! What a thrilling outfit slayride!

Day 22
OMG! The voting ends in a little over an hour. Time for one last vote. I'm so excited to see the winners I can't stand It!!

Hurry! Get over to the Forum and guess the number of entries in this PXFC! Winner closest to the correct number gets a Fistful of Diamonds Gift from me!
https://ximbo.land/forum/hurry-guess-the-number-of-entries-in-the-pxfc/t7469

Day 21
King Arthur is sitting at the Round Table with his knights and asks “What quality is best in a Knight?”
The group comes up with many answers, but they cannot seem to agree on any one quality.  
Arthur spies Merlin milling around the fire, and puts the question to him.
”Merlin, what do you say?  What quality is best, in a knight?”
Merlin hems and haws and talks around the question as if he wants to avoid answering it.
Arthur, growing impatient, tells Merlin to stop speaking in generalities and just answer the question!

Merlin snaps back…and delivers one of the greatest lines in movie history.

“Alright then!  Truth!  That’s it!  It must be Truth!  When a man lies he murders some part of the world.”

Day 20
Dear Diary...Slayto told me to make her an outfit. I have no idea what to do. Do you have any suggestions?  I suppose some sort of tunic? Of course she's a blonde...but this one is gonna be a doozy. Def' coffee time.  Get back to me on this, dear diary. thnx

Day 19
If every state had a sports team...I wonder what would their names be?  Honestly. I have no clue.

I suppose the monkeys, eagles, fish, owls, deer and butterflies will suffice...dear diary.
But for some reason...I am left wanting...what else is new!

Day 18
Well I've been working for 4 hours and not getting a lot done TBH...I applied for a job as a Fashion Designer and I had no experience whatsoever and someone in Ximboland hired me anyway! What!? Ok then...I've got my pieces of paper and my colored pencils and my nail polish and cup o Dunkin Donuts caramel latte...did I say nail polish? I didn't mean to. There's tons of girls here working...LillyAnn, Sandi, Becca, slasher, Kitten, Janeze, Sihyeon, Kandi, chewtoy...I have no clue what their jobs are but they are very professional looking! They are all probably better at their jobs than I am...I should go back to being a lawyer...but the pay's not as good. Being a lawyer sucks anyway. Muuaah - workers!  See you at the gym (bar) later!

Day 17
I have a secret favorite to win Slayto’s gold this week and I’m not going to say who it is but she’s a level 12 and she’s hot.  This message will self destruct in 30 seconds.  

Slayto: “No it won’t.”

Day 16 - addendum
You can only win one (1) Slayto’s Gold weekly Duels contest during any 4 week period.
There are only 3 weeks left in this year.  And then it’s over.
Who will be the next three winners?
1.  Purple
2.  ?
3.  ?
4.  ?
Will one of those three be you?

Day 16
Since June, participation in the PXFCs has gone way up. Three of the 5 contests since then had over 200 entries. This is, I think, a record. This month...there has to be over 200 entries as well. What happened in June...that brought on this sudden burst of energy?

Oh that's right. LillyAnn became Prime Bestie.

Day 15
Is there anything better than this in all the land?

Slayballs!

Day 14

Day 13
Make an outfit for every job in the job list? Not possible...unless we can make the right backgrounds first...but maybe those already exist...there is a bike somewhere for Paperboy/girl...some car ones for car washer...oh dear I need coffee.

Day 12
The site being down last night reminded me to SLAYVE (save...but in a slay way) all my outfits and other stuff I worked and slayved over for hours and hours and hours...in case one day the site goes down and never comes back up. I can't imagine if I had more outfits than I do atm...and they all got memory-holed. All that work you all do...Amber saves all her outfits and pieces of them into an excel file. I thought that was genius. (slayballs)

Collect lots of Favorite Ximbos. That way you can see when they log in and get all excited.

Day 11
This place is so much fun I have to splash cold water on my face to calm down sometimes.
I'm exaggerating of course.
No I'm not.

Day 10
I just logged in and got that little New Day Relationship Rewards pop up thing and I was flabbergasted! All three of my Besties are Senators! Wow! This calls for a little champagne party in the Senate Chamber Bar and Grill! Maybe we can find a 2-girl band to play some music! I'll go to the Club and ask around. Musicians hang out there.

Day 9
I posted this to Blecky's fun little photo challenge thingy in the forum. It is Day 8: Cozy Knits Day! My cozy sweater and leg warmers and booties are just the thing to keep warm and cozy during these cold winter desert days and nights...
Stay warm cuties...muuuuuaaah!

Day 8
No matter what is going on in the world right now, I feel blessed to have been born during an age where The Wizard of Oz and It’s A Wonderful Life both exist.

Day 7
(Week 49 of 2022)
I woke up this morning, opened my eyes and there was Slayto staring at me from the ceiling.
"Good morning sunshine, I have something I need you to do...on that little Diary you started."
"Christ, Slayto, can't this wait? I'm not even conscious yet", I moaned.
"No! It can't. I want you to finish that little gold trophy you started making. Put my name on it. Then get ready to give the winner of this week's Duels a Fistful of Diamonds. And for goodness sakes don't announce it. Just do it."
"Ok Slayto. Anything else?"
"Yes. Anyone with more than 12 Gold Duel Trophies is ineligible. And so are you! That little stunt you pulled last month was really something. I mean..."
"Yeah but YOU told me to do it!", I snapped back.
"Coffee up Slaytie...get to work."
And poof...she was gone.

Day 6:
I think my little experiment with "marriage" has a few kinks in it. Look at this:
Aren't those interesting numbers! The progression from love, to a relationship, to a marriage as expressed by those B$ and SA points are no accident or whim of the AI programmers! And...it seems that marriage is too sacrosanct, too "til death do us part", for many, to be trifled with in such a way. A new marriage every month? What was I thinking!

Day 5:
Besties having a night out on the town. 
We’re checking out who else is at the club,
lookin' for hot Himbos and Bimbos to dance with…
maybe they will buy us some shots!

Day 4: Marathon Bimbo
Did you hear?
They are doing a remake of the movie Marathon Man
called "Marathon Bimbo".
In it, the dastardly dentist doesn't ask "Is it safe?" He asks...

"Is it slay?"

Well.......is it?

Day 3 - Slayto and The Code!
Well well well...look what we have here!
Buried deep in the Special Collections room in the catacombs of The City Library!
What in the name of X marks the spot is written on those old, yellowed, sticky parchment pages?
So...here's what happened:

Scouring the stacks I was able to find the shelves that hid the DOOR to the SC room.
But...it was locked! So...
I went and had a little chat with the Librarian...
"Oh yes. There is a room...but no one ever asks about it. I do have the key. It is around my neck, at the end of this chain."
And she ran her finger down the chain...which disappeared into her corset.
And she told me to reach in and GET IT!

Well! I mean what! (channeling Bertie Wooster!)
I grabbed the key, went and unlocked the door, and down I descended...into what would turn out to be the greatest discoveries of my Ximboland Life!

And...in a special glass case...dusty and dull with time and grime, was the pristine, flawless, single and only print in existence of "The Code of the Duelslayer"...the book whispered about in the flatland bars and clubs...it was real! And I had it in my wonderfully smooth and sexy hands with those wonderfully manicured nails! (thanks Beryls!) With Slayto and The Code tucked under my arm I quickly made an exit.

Dropping the key on the desk in front of the Librarian, and signing the checkout form for the 2 books, I smiled, being careful to disguise my beaming excitement, and beelined it back to my office in the Senate Chambers.

Day 2:
This craze is just what I’ve been hoping for.  Extra points for hanging out in the City Library.  I have heard that if you use the right artifacts, and enough of them…that you can get access to something called the Special Collections room.  It is supposedly under the library floor, and there is a door hidden in the book shelves in the back…that leads to some sort of catacomb.  I’m not very comfortable with dark damp spaces…but I have longed since my first day in Ximboland to find this one book…whispered about back in the Flatlands…of some ancient Codes relations to duels…so I’m headed to the Library now.  I hope I don’t get caught snooping around any forbidden areas…but I must know if this book exists:

Day 1:
OMG!  Someone leaked my test scores!  How embarrassing...

06.12.2022 20:30:40
**********My Marriage Slot Is Open**********
*************My DMs are Open****************
My Legs are Open...to Running!  for Prime Bimbo!
Dianabich
Level 35
Sex Appeal: 31945
Reasonopia
28.12.2022 15:49:07
Dianabich

this is so intresting 

28.12.2022 15:49:07

KatieBoutique
Level 266
Reasonopia
23.01.2023 00:27:35
KatieBoutique

Day 20
Fashion Week Part 2 - Nightmare
"Dreams that make you alert, waking you up with your heart racing in a terror. Do you wake up from one nightmare just to figure out you didn't actually awake and instead entered another one? Perpetual or not, nightmare is a nightmare."

Day 19
I stand in solidarity with Hair! My Achilles Heal!

Day 18
What’s your state’s “State Tv Series”?
if Reasonopia had one, I would vote for The Paradise.

What is your “State Movie”!?  
What’s playing at your island’s movie theater right now?
Mine is showing The Cheyenne Social Club.
Jack and Dad are starring in it!

Day 17 -
Thoughts for the Day
"Now, the value of an idea has nothing whatsoever to do with
     the sincerity of the man who expresses it."
"The reason we all like to think so well of others
     is that we are all afraid for ourselves. The basis of optimism is sheer terror."
"Nowadays most people die of a sort of creeping common sense,
     and discover when it is too late that the only things one never regrets
     are one’s mistakes."
Oscar Wilde - 'The Picture of Dorian Gray'
https://ximbo.land/forum/antitheocra-book-club/t7256

Day 16

IKWYM!

Day 15
I woke up this morning and found this...

...from Robin. Slayer.  Her Personal Heaven.
https://ximbo.land/forum/ximboland-fashion-week-reasonopia/t7536
"Slayto, what do you think?"
"I think Robin has the gift, Katie."
"Me too."

Day 14
Slayto: "How are those newly designed Weekly Duels Trophies coming along, Katie? You know...the ones with my name on it!"
Katie: "Yes everyone knows your name is on it, Slayto...and they are coming along fine. They will be out and delivered this week I hope..."
Slayto: "Ok. Good."
Sheesh...what a nudge...
Slayto: "What was that?"
Oh nothing...just stretching my arms...

Day 13
omg...the election flier just came out...

Night 12 -
Verdant Vanille - YouTube

”Slayto, am I losing my mind?”
“No.”
”Should I be worried?”
”Yes.”

Day 11
Is everything in Ximboland slayyyyy? Yep!

Day 10
[Katie and Slayto have gone into hiding...on another Island...probably Secville...]

Day 9
Who killed Cindy Bimbo?

Day 8
Oh. My. God. Mealworm is dueling...and is in FIRST PLACE!

Slayto: "Katie, if those other picket sign people show up this week I'm throwing you in the Duelers Jail."
"Who? You mean Roachmilk and MomsCreditCard?"
"Yes"
"Why? What did they do?"
"Nothing. I just want to throw you in jail so everyone can see you in that joke prison outfit you made...for the entire week! You will have to wear it you know..."
"Omg nooo Slayto.  Please don't...wait...where is this Dueler's Jail at?"
"Under the Library...in that catacomb."
"Well Slayto, I have nothing to worry about...because they never duel."

Slayto: "Oh really?"

"...uh oh..."

Day 7
This is a tight race for Slayto's first Gold of 2023 with less than 24 hours to go...

Day 6
Meet the Ximboland Weekly Super Group:  The Sex Appeals

Day 5
The Outfit Battle of The Picket Signs:
Mealworm

Roachmilk

Roachmilk has been at it for a looooong time...
Update: Momscreditcard is now in on the Picket Sign Action. This stat is going to need updating eventually...fun! and....slayyyy!

Day 4 - 2023

Day 3
- continued...
Look at Heydi and Katrynah...

and loonaism...wow!

...and THIS! Holy Schnikowitz!

Day 3 - 2023
I have raced over to The City Library to look up some things. I need to file a Resolution in The Senate Chamber with the Clerk ASAP. I need to get all my ducks in a row on this one and time is of the essence. I'm stressing big time...More later...meet me at the Library if you have the free time. I'll be here for 3 hours.

Day 2 - 2023
Slayto's Weekly Duels continues...see my past entries for eligibility and rewards.

Day 1 - 2023
The Year of The DuelSlayyyer begins.

Day 51 - Happy New Slayyyear!
...to you and all your Besties for 2023! 2022 was Epic here in Ximboland! X-O
...and don't look now but there are 103 pages of N.Y. Debates! Wow!!!

Day 50
I was in a Macys tonight, looking for after Christmas blowouts,
and I noticed something strange on my way up the escalator.
The sign read:

Third Floor
Women’s Dresses
Lingerie and Sleepwear
Slayyyy

Day 49
Oh my god...'someone' just put on their "Cloak of Slay"...

Day 48
Well...I made a decision: last night I turned my iPad off at 10pm, shut down my computer, turned off my little Christmas tree, and said - I need a break! 24 hours! Don't log in! Work on yourself! Relax. Read the news (yuck), organize your closet, cook! Watch some hauls on Youtube! Yes. Some holiday down time was in order...just a day. It should be easy peasy.

"Well...how did THAT go, Katie?" asked Slayto.
I made it 8 hours...that's it. Oy.

Day 47
3 of the 4 Gold Trophies have been claimed! There is one left. This Week's Gold! Week 52! The Last Duels Week of The Year! Who will claim this Trophy? Will it be a 200+ level Duelslayer? 100+? Or a Level 11 Newcomer? I can't wait to find out!

Day 46
Congratulations to Liveangel on winning last weeks Slayto's Gold Trophy.
Slayto told me she would win!  Oh that Slayto!

Day 45
When you fall in love,
...there is little money involved but lots of Sex Appeal.
When you enter into a relationship,
...the money increases! and the SA stays about the same!
When you get Married
...the money goes through the roof and the SA drops through the floor.
Do these stats mirror life?

23.01.2023 00:27:35
Blecky89
Level 234
Sex Appeal: 10773827
Freethinkerland
23.01.2023 06:31:28
Blecky89

He def needs some makeover :D

23.01.2023 06:31:28

KatieBoutique
Level 266
Reasonopia
23.01.2023 07:29:47
KatieBoutique

This first page is going to be a mile long…yikes!
Here we goooooooo.....more!

Day 43
Holy Schnikowitz! Did someone say chests and tickets were half off?

Day 42
Omg...

OMG!!!

Day 41
Do you have your SlayyyState SlayyySign Outfit ready to roll out?

Day 40
From Glizzy's Teenage Dream Contest - February is the Month of Slayyyove

Day 39
What a wonderful image to wake up to this morning...

I'll go get some coffee at the Senate Cafe and then go to work. Lots to do today! Meet me at the Cafe besties!

After work, I'm heading over to The Bimbo Gym for a workout. I made an appointment with Personal SlayTrainer Filibabie...who said she was going to 'put me through the rings of fire'...whatever that means...I hope she has pink gloves for me to wear...and pink chalk. Pink is slayyy.

Day 38
Slayto! You took my iPad! Give it back you sneaky snake...!

Day 37
Head For The Shelters It's About To Blow

Day 36

Day 35
"...drink from the Cup...and good cheer will follow...like floats in a parade..."

Day 34
A Level 8 Newly Arrived Ximbolanderian doing the unheard of: Top 20 so far. Can they finish the week in the Top 20? Never been done before...so that means it's time for miracles.
Slayto: "Oh yeah? Look at this!"

Day 33
The January Weekly Duels are in the bag.

Anyone want to try their skills in February?

Day 32

Day 31
Listen up, bimbos and himbos and besties:
Brain feeling scrambled? Can't focus?
Is the committee having a meeting...uninvited...inside your head?

Reset your Vagas Nerve.

Stand up. Put your hands behind your head.
Now look - with your eyes, not your head - to the left. All the way.
Hold it...til you feel a deep breath coming on. Take it.
Keep holding your eyes left. You will feel a yawn coming. Take it.
Now look to the right. Same thing. Wait for the breath, then the yawn.

Feel better? Yes...you do. Muah!

Day 30 - The Slayyyctionary - Part One

Slaytastic
Slayage
Slaygasm
Slayme (lame + slay)
>>>>>>SLAYICON<<<<<< (Thank you Erin!) omg…a Slay Convention? I’m so there!
Slaycation
Slayneze321 !
LiveSlayngel ! “After this week’s Duels you’ll embark on a well earned Slaycation!”
slayful <3
slaylicious
Slayzing!
slayification
Slayballs
Slayness
Slayority
Slayorable
The Pillars of Slaydom (Movie)
slaydate
Slayby (noob)
slayorama
The Slaynge (my nickname for LiveSlayngel) [Liveangel - The SlayMaster of Slay]
Slayziness - Slayziness is the anti-matter of Slayness. The kryptonite of SlayperXimboman. it is grounds for expulsion from The Order Of Slay.
enslayed
Where would you insert "slay" into your name? Example: SlaytieBoutique
slayesque
All your sayings (slayings) so far are really cute girls. Use them freely wherever you wish. I am just an
enslayed slayvent (servant)...a slayve of sorts...to The Slay. You are all so much slayer than I. But I am practicing my heart out!
New term : Slayotic - Chaotic Slay
Slaytina
Slayerella
Slaytastic (fantastic)
I always slay [slay345]
slought..... for when u slay...but in the past..
Slayn't
Beslay
ALSO sleigh!! which is slay but festive x
reaslayopia
Slayto's Slaypublic (Plato's The Republic)
Slaypublicrat (a new political party)
slaycialise..... when u socialise but slay while doing it...
alternatively... slaycialize w a z..... for when u specialize in slay..
slive, slaugh, slove~
live laugh love but put an s in front of it. s representing slay
slaughter.... when u wanna slay but google translate is being honest
slayfie (selfie)
Awesomeslay
Conspiraslay
slayniverse
slaytopia
Yugoslayvia
outer slayce
One-horse open slay.
slayppers for when ur slippers r slaying
congratuslaytions for birthdays
universislay for our educated thembos
anniverslayry for ppl who have slayed for many many years
see you slay-ter
Slay ya later alligator!
slaydident of the united slaytes
prime slaynister of the united slaydom
Slayson - for when it is slay season
encycloslaydia
merry slaymas and a happy new slay
Slaypic (epic)
Inslayne - being insane but slaying it.
slayitude

Day 29

Day 28
Uh oh…when Slayto finds out about this she’ll laugh her ass off…and increase my sentence to a month…

Oh dear lord…

I best get comfortable…

Day 27

January 2023 Weekly Slayyyyers...just a taste of what's coming...

Day 26
I'm glad I'm in jail. Now I have time to work on those new trophies.
Slayto: Wait...how the hell can you do that? You don't have your computer!"
{hehe...The Librarian snuck me in my iPad when you weren't looking}

Day 25

"Slayto...what would happen if the Picket Sign People started challenging each other to fights...or god forbid...debates?"
"It would be like taking both the blue and the red pill, I suppose. No one knows what would would happen...because it's never been done before."
"I looked through the fights and I couldn't find any...but I could swear I saw one in the debates awhile back. But maybe that was just a bad dream..."
"It is rumored that Roachmilk and Mealworm work at some particle accelerating lab . You don't want to mess with them. Just do what they say...vote for the opponent, and for heaven's sake don't tell anyone you had this dream. Especially them!..."
"...and another thing, Katie...how the hell are you posting from jail!!"

{that's a story for tomorrow...Slayto!}
"What was that?"
"Oh nothing...just...just having my bread and water lunch..."

Day 24 - Jail

Day 23
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Day 22
Besties live in our hearts. Distance does not matter...

Day 21
Slayyyyy!

23.01.2023 07:29:47
_dumb_bitch
Level 19
Sex Appeal: 5296
Reasonopia
04.03.2023 19:32:42
_dumb_bitch

fun stuff

04.03.2023 19:32:42
Daddies list:
Wizard daddy(INFJes)
Dr. Strange (not the ponytail one)
Sherlock Holmes
ENTJ 8w9 Iron Man
Shota Aizawa
Fate(form death & taxes)
Vladimir Karamazov
Slash

Mommies list:
mommy milkers
Vampire mommy(Lady Dimitrescu)
Sue Storm
Black Widow
She hulk
Silvie(from Emily in Paris)
Catra
Teodora Duhovnikova
chem teacher (9/10th grade)

KatieBoutique
Level 266
Reasonopia
06.03.2023 01:18:34
KatieBoutique

{the diary is now on a brief 4 month pause...}

Day 97
Holy Moly Slayto...looks like you're going to have to cancel that vacation to Athens...

Day 96
My god I am such a dunderhead...I can't believe what I did! Coffee first...

Slayto is gonna rip me a new one when she reads this...have you ever seen this page?

Two days ago I discovered this page…
And I thought the red check marks meant they were all off…because they were RED!
So I changed them all to the X !!!!!
My god…and right before the election too…
I couldn’t understand why everyone in the game had disabled their fights and debates.
And it looks like I had disabled my bio (Diary, Election Programme!)) along with everything else.
I realized my dunderheaded move last night and fixed it...
Uh oh...Slayto just walked in...!!Don't say anything!!

Day 95
The Scales of Reason…and Logic.  Reasonopia.

Day 94
The Special Slayto Weekly Trophies
and the Diamond Rewards for the winners
has ended.
Congrats to all the winners.
Time for new adventures in Ximboland
and The Duels.

Day 93

Day 92
Congrats to Kyele
for winning the 12th and FINAL
Slayto Weekly Duels Gold Trophy
and Fistful 'O Diamonds Contest.
The team is now complete.
What new adventures lie ahead?

Day 91
"Ximboland recognizes that reliable knowledge of the world and ourselves arises through a continuing process of observation, evaluation and revision.

"The internet republic of Ximboland values artistic creativity and imagination and recognizes the transforming power of art. Ximboland affirms the importance of literature, fashion, music, and the visual and performing arts for personal development and fulfilment."

Day - 90 SM Election Platform: Final item - You want 'em. I got 'em.

Day 89
Unofficial Election Platform #1 - Humor
i will use a thing I discovered called “humor”, to try to bring some laughter and light-heartedness to your dreary days and nights.

SM Election Platform #7
i will make sewing tags other than silk, into clothing, illegal.

Day 88
March 2023 Winners. One to go...

Day 87
HOLY SCHNIKOWITZ x10! PrincessPixie has broken the concrete ceiling!!!
Stay tuned ...

Day 86 - SM Election Platform #6
The Duels
The Duel Monthly Trophies are Game Achievements.
I will continue to work towards making the Duel Gold Trophy accessible to all competitors and DuelSlayyers.
This will include a Duels Masterclass, in the Forum, where I will share my own Dueling Strategies, it's failings, successes, and costs, since October of 2022, as well as a complete History of The Duels.

Day 85 - Coming...
My Personal Philosophy of Ximboland and the Game.

I encourage everyone who is qualified, to run for State Minister of Reasonopia. Besides me, there are only four others with Senator Subscriptions. Please...don't let me run unopposed.

Day 84 -SM Election Platform #4
Reasonopia’s State Ideologies
Reasonopia’s State Ideologies are going to get a thorough vetting and a complete overhaul. This includes the categories themselves. Your input is encouraged…but not mandatory. There are 81 active Reasonopians currently. We shall see who shows up to participate in this brainstorming session.. This will take place in the forum, and is a big deal. I’ll explain exactly why…if I am elected. Only an SM has the power to change Official State Ideologies. If I lose…they stay as they are.  Don’t worry…the State Sport isn’t going anywhere…since it is the most popular thing in it, next to the deer and the state color.

Day 83 - SM Election Platform #3
Contests, lotteries, prizes, rewards, more...

...if elected, there will be 2 of the above each week.
Voting in various forms will be part of the fun.
There will be enough variety for everyone

Day 82 - SM Election Platform #2
"The government is pushing for a place to become the first member of the United Nations that is an internet republic."

If elected, I will begin the process of getting Ximboland admitted to The United Nations, using the Senate Sessions.

Day 82 - SM Election Platform #1 - if elected
Weekly Lottery: "SM's Assistant-Weekly Bestie"

I will be "hiring" (appointing by lottery) an assistant - a new one each week
"Salary" (Reward) - 250
 Ds
Job requirements: none
Duties: Be Slayyy...have fun.
That's 16 assistants to the State Minister over 4 months.
No application needed. Your Home Page is your resume.
In addition: You will receive a Custom-themed Banner at the conclusion of your week.

Day 81
Opening Salvo of Katie’s SM Election Programme:  Please follow the link below
https://ximbo.land/forum/the-constitution-of-the-internet-republic-of-ximboland/t7394?page=1

Day 80
I'm running for Slayyyte Slayyynister of Reaslayyynopia. See My Ximboland Diary for details in the coming days. Slayyy.

Day 79

Day 78
”…and the Oscar for Best Picture goes to…”

Day-amn! 77
Reasonopians currently hold 5 of the top 9 spots in the Weekly Duels with less than 24 hours to go...

Day 76
From a Bimbo-bio...a Truth!
"
"Update to the way I vote for fights!
"I will always vote for the person with the lowest votes to keep the challenge alive for longer for others to vote! If it is a tie I will ALWAYS vote for the bimbo or himbo on the left since they spent tokens!"

Day 75

Day 74 - Trophy of the Day

Day 73
Update to the Slayto Weekly Duels Contest for the Month of March 2023
For the next 4 week period only those who have not yet won a Slayto Gold Trophy will be eligible to win. This gives us 4 new Slayyyers to add to the team that is already assembled...good luck, duel hard, and slayyy.   Katie and Slayto
Slayyyto's Gold Weekly Duels winners so far...

January 2023 Slayyyto's Gold Winners:

February 2023 Slayyyto's Gold Winners - coming shortly... Trophies for CraigsList-Stripper (Week 5) LiveAngel (Week 6) AnastazjaNadia (Week 7) and PrincessPixie (Week 8)...

(Insert graphic here when you get it done, Katie. ...Slayto)
Sure thing ... sheesh!
What was that?
I said I need to brush my teeth...

Day 72
"Slayto I'm completely delirious right now..."
"Don't stop Katie. And do not fall asleep!"
{crap} 2 1/2 more hours til 5...
"Yeah...and then you gotta do the whole thing over again...all month!"

The DuelSlayyyer Master Class...
"Coming to the Reasonopia Town Hall Forum in April 2023..."

Day 71
There is a new contest…Twee Time…Twee Fasion…my god I’m in my dressing room right now looking at what I have…I’m going to end up being in here all week.  I am a total Twee Dweeb…but this is not going to be easy…I know I will end up loosing my mind and going boho..and that’s NOT Twee!  Oy…breathe…relax…do your solfège freqs Katie.  You can do this!

Day 70
DuelSlayyyer Alert!

Day 69

Day 68
Twyla left a sweet comment...

I went to her page and saw she was brand new...

She had no friends...no comments...I wanted to cry...I blew her a bestie kiss and left a note for her...

I love meeting new future besties...don't you!? 
Enjoy your time here Twyla True! <333

Day 67
I just bought this cozy, warm, comfy cave in the mountains of Reasonopia.  Stop by for tea sometime.  We can snuggle by the fire and write in our diaries…

Day 66
Another live, living, breathing face...this makes two so far. Slayyysonian Bound...

Day 65
Alexa Pro nails it...

Day 64 - Incoming!!!

Day 63
Slayto: "Katie, you have that skirt in other colors. What were you thinking!?"
"I wasn't thinking...I was having too much fun."
"I think you should try to fix it...and the background maybe too...and everything else."
"I tried to follow the prompts Slayto...but you know I'm not very good at doing that...wait a minute...everything else?"
"Yes!"

Omg...what was I thinking!!  

Day 62

Yep. That's me.

Day 61
The current Reputation Craze is hot. Everyone needs to up their reputation. For me...now...reputation is above Sex Appeal as the most important part of a Ximbo's character. What percentage of your Sex Appeal is your Reputation? If it ever falls below 1%...oh dear.

Day 60

Day 59
Slayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Day 58

Day 57
Perhaps Katie's most intelligent debate answer yet!  Debate her on money and join The Besties as they blast off into space…!

Day 56

Day 55
Post of the Millennium

Day 54
Dear lord...I got the numbers mixed up on this topic. Bottoms...it's time to take this count up/down game to zero.  Bottoms Unite!

Day 53
What a fantastic contest this was. Intrigue, conspiracy, sabotage...all whipped together with world class outfits into a story that reads like a Hollywood thriller. *****5 Stars*****.

Day 52
Happy Valentines Day to all you gorgeous Bimbos and Himbos!

omg Valor made a little pop out note that went with this she is so clever and sweeeeet!
...and...
you cannot get a better compliment than this:

Day 51
Have you put your band back together yet?  You have til the end of the month.
https://ximbo.land/forum/band-needed-for-the-first-opening-of-the-senate-sessions/t7514

Day 50
Guess who just joined the Senate House Band?

Day 49
Who has the longest bio in Ximboland? Well...it isn't me. It's PlushKlavier. Her bio is 372 screen feet long...I measured it! With a ruler!! And every bit of it is slayyyballs as f...hilarious, beautiful, stunning, impressive. A real celebrity this Plush is. And she goes wayyyy back to the near beginning of XL time itself. She made clothes for the shops, she was an SM, a Senator, super slayyy and super popular. She deserves a spotlight tribute on the Slayyycast...

Day 48
8 Floats have paraded past The Pink House so far and there are 11 more on their way...

The 9th Float is passing by right now! Don't miss it!
https://ximbo.land/forum/new-minigame-parade-count-up/t7593

Day 47

Crowds are flocking in from all the Islands...the Parade is turning into a giant street party!

Day 46
This mailman is looking pretty slayyy...and she fixed my post. Yay! So sweet...

What was the post? Why..."Slay" of course.

Day 45
Uh oh…

Day 44
Wanted
: by the Unofficial Ximboland Slayyycast:
"We don't want to arrest them. We want to hire them." Slayyyto

06.03.2023 01:18:34
zotagada
Level 174
Sex Appeal: 4158380
Agnostica
03.06.2023 23:53:56
zotagada

haha i love these diary entries

03.06.2023 23:53:56

meowrrrrrrrrr >:3
KatieBoutique
Level 266
Reasonopia
25.06.2023 05:38:17
KatieBoutique

Friday June 23
Chapter 11 wasn’t scary at all.  On to chapter 12…

Thursday June 22

Day...I have to manage this day stuff better...
Wednesday June 21st
I am now ready to read Chapter 11 in Sindy's book.
Slayto: "What's taken you so long? The guy she's collaborating with seems like he has a good grasp of her ideas and seems pretty smart too...and handsome."
I've been nervous about what's coming. I don't know...and it scares me.
"There's nothing to be scared about. This is all just a fantasy. Like me. Like you."
What!!
"Yep."

Day 72 - Back from vacation...
  Slayto: "Katie...where have you been? You disappeared."
"I did not disappear. I was on a planned vacation."
  "Where did you go? What did you do?"
"That's none of your beeswax, Slayto darling..."
  "Whaaaaat!? Since when!"
"My lips are sealed."

"Oh sure (eye roll). You can't keep a secret if your life...oh wait a minute. Oh wait just a minute!   You didn't...oh my god...tell me you didn't. OMG!"
(I'm ignoring her protestations...)
"I need a new assistant, Slayto. Who should I pick?"

Day 54
no one is running for PB.  So far…omg.

Day 53 - Hey Duelers...bring your A game. This week is for all the marbles.

Day DuelSlayyyer - buckle up...the Duels are about to get real:

Day - my gawd what day is it!?
I like the pearls theme for the June PXFC.  It has Zero Votes.  That’s zero…with a 0.  I want to make a contest out if it. If that was your suggestion, message me.  Let’s talk diamonds.

Day - May 15 2023
I keep checking all the Slayyyte Slayyynisters pages to see if they are running for PB.  I even check mine to see if I’m running.  Slayto is staring at me…I gotta go.  Besties!

Day…May something…
The story behind the most surprising trial in Ximboland history
…coming…

Sometimes closure is not possible.
is this a story I need to tell?  No.
is it an interesting story…maybe.
Actually…yes.  It is a fascinating story.
and I will tell it here…in my diary.
for closure.  Before my SM term is up.

Day...???
Happy Star Wars Day Bimbos and Himbos!
May the Fourth be with you!

Day 8

Day 6

Day 1 - SM 2023 April-July

Just do it!  Artifacts!!

25.06.2023 05:38:17
Soobin
Level 80
Sex Appeal: 398709
Freethinkerland
17.12.2023 22:24:59
Soobin

I'm so invested!

17.12.2023 22:24:59

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...