Prime Ximbo:
Treasury (USD):

Ximboland Clock

My Manifesto - please vote for Sweetasnuts/Bimbo Coxervative party on 1st May 2024

Category
Xemocracy Arena
Created
Author
SweetasNuts
Slayyyocrates
Level 57
Sex Appeal: 148110
Reasonopia
08.04.2024 21:17:12
Slayyyocrates

halobear8 wrote:

Everything I see wrong with this manifesto:

“Through thick and through thin the loyal, friendly and loving Bimbo community have always made Ximboland one of the best places to be on the internet. That has never changed since 2006.”

 Really? When you trivialized eating disorders in the original version of the game, that was making Ximboland one of the best places on the internet? When you prioritized the 2 trolls we have on this website over the hundreds of genuinely lovable people, that was making Ximboland one of the best places on the internet? When you put Iowa on trial for absolutely nothing (he didn’t break any rules, he just exposed you,) that was making Ximboland one of the best places on the internet? 

 The bimbo community that you claim to love and value voted beloved Prime Ximbo bxdcherri into power and you basically forced her to resign. You threatened to withhold her pay, you went behind her back and outlawed what ONLY you think is “bad fashion.” You went so far as to make her IRL boyfriend the subject of your first prosecution. Speaking of that first prosecution, you neglected to tell the community you claim to love and care for so much that you were being facetious. This led to people participating in roleplay without knowledgeable consent because YOU ALONE decided it would just be funny. You basically threatened Richard Fromage with exile because you didn’t understand his style was campy. You removed the Fashion Police that she appointed and created a lawless, hostile, rage-baiting community in place of our peaceful fashion-loving happy community.

“Ximboland was originally conceived as a political parody of a magical bimbo world. Its time to get Ximboland back on track and make it the best community on the internet - bar none. Better than facebook, better than Twitter, better than insta.”

 It ran as an internet republic, the first of its kind, and you’re just willing to throw that away. It ran as a government with its people in power elected democratically, but you didn’t get what you wanted so now it’s a total dictatorship. Facebook is for geezers. Twitter is only full of rage-bait. Insta should be what you’re going for in a social media site, Instagram models are where it’s at, + I miss the old memes on there like circa 2018. You’re also free to leave Ximboland where it was and go create another social media app, instead of corrupting our beautiful land.

 “1) I will champion the traditional Bimbo values of humour, casual sex, boob/penis enlargement, freedom of speech and fabulous fabulous Bimbo fashion. Ximboland was always conceived as a political parody of a bimbo world. Its time to go back to our roots and make comedy and humour the core of our bimbo world once again. In a bland and boring world - Ximboland stands out as a beacon of fun. So lets indulge it. We are all intelligent fun loving adults and its time to create a community that brings out the the best in everyone.”

 Your idea of humor is the only one you cater to, though, and that "humor" is just “trans people are weirdos! Tehehe,” “white and skinny is the best way to be! Hehe,” “I feel like telling people I’m (x-race here) today! How funny would that be?!” “No, I think it'd be even funnier if we made an alt account that’s just a caricature of Middle-Eastern men!” Like literally that’s all there is to it. Oh haha misogyny, racism, transphobia, fatphobia?? Do you know literally anything about your community? Or have you decided that Google clicks matter more than money from real people who pay for senatorships? Your world will open so beautifully if you just find real intellectuality.

 When I read the back and forth with trolls on here, I don’t get real intellectual vibes, just people whose IRL is so miserable and boring that they come on here and say audacious shit, then keep refreshing waiting for the replies to roll in. That’s immature and very very sad, which is the opposite of “beacon of fun,” btw.

 The real fun was when everyone was positive and happy in the forums and engaged in hucow roleplay. The Prime Ximbo election roleplay that Honey Beee and KatieBoutique did on the Slayyycast was super fun! I miss the old times when fun actually happened. Now it feels like out fashion contests are fun, dress-up is fun, + then the forums are just a full on fucking tornado.

“I will lead this myself by creating humorous alt government accounts and humorous rules/laws and posts.”

 Yikes, dude! I don’t think anyone wants this.

“3) I will invite into government with me only the most humorous, witty and interesting and fun Ximbos.”

 So basically all you want is an echo chamber full of alts of yourself and the two trolls on this website? Yeah, if we were to ever question anybody’s intentions, you would be the number one subject.

“We were founded by the most beautiful and stylish Bimbo that ever lived and together we are the most beautiful and fashionable people the world has ever known.”

 Oh, Miss Bimbo? With her whole entire 5-6 items equipped?

 “I will outlaw the following fashions and styles - Gothic, grunge, bohemian, cheap fashion, fast fashion, vintage, hipster, retro amongst others.”

 The question that’s been plaguing the entire website of Ximboland for the past few months: what qualifications does this dude have to be criticizing others’ fashion? That he founded a website based on fashion yet his avatar still looks like this, (obviously because it’s been exposed that he barely knows how the site works).

 You don’t even know the difference between gothic and grunge, be honest. Like someone else in this thread pointed out, Elvira is the queen bimbo of gothic. How could you ignore such an iconic and famous bimbo icon? Be honest, it’s because she doesn’t cater to your fetish of what a bimbo should look like. If you actually gave a fuck about fashion, you would understand the overlap between styles that allow for idols like Elvira to exist.

“I will target subversive fashion designers/shop workers and crack down on any illicit and subversive designs. They will be given a clear list of acceptable bimbo styles such as designer, high end label, musclebound casual, sexy chic, bimbo camp, formal, trendy, formalwear, evening wear casual, suited and booted, posh, beachwear sexy, lingerie etc”

 I bet you don’t even know what camp means. + what about high-end label gothic? What about sexy chic grunge? You don’t think people with darker aesthetics can dress beachy, take a look at my Twitch.

“7) I will prosecute bimbos who dont follow the fashion rules and put them on trial clearly educating people on their erroneous ways and rehabilitating them back into sexy bimbos again.”

 Yeah, this time when you lose can you actually mind your business when it comes to this.

"8) I will prosecute anyone whom has not read the Presidents book -

Sindy Laarson and the Fashionable republic of Ximboland: The story of the worlds most fashionable nation: "

 It’s points like these that genuinely bore me because I practice what I preach when I say, “don’t interact with trolls,” but look where you’ve put me. I basically have to respond to this since I’m considering running for Prime Ximbo. Could you imagine how absolutely boring it would be if you’re just surrounded by people who joke about stroking your ego? I can imagine it’d be pretty degrading.

 “9) I will share any money received during my time as Prime Ximbo with my fellow entertainers - the fashion police. I will encourage my fashion police to take on the role of entertainers and to start interesting threads, to educate bimbos on true bimbo fashion and to prosecute those bimbops whom do not follow the fashion rules.”

 When you lose, can you stop threatening to not pay the actual Prime Ximbo? Also the thought of you giving money to trolls and your parody accounts? Barf City.

 “Senators are the VIBs of Ximboland - the ones whom make it tick. I will focus on increasing the number count of senators to around 1000”

 I wish you could hear my chuckle when I read this. Very Important Bimbos who are currently victims of your dictatorship?

Reading that while playing the game would make a great 10 minute Youtube
Ximboland Play and Chat 
video.

Just sayin...

no pressure.

08.04.2024 21:17:12
Slayyyocrates - Coach: Reasonopia Championship Tennis Team
Wimbledon July 1-14 2024
The Olympics July 26 - August 11 2024
StrangeSnow
Level 41
Sex Appeal: 51214
Secville
08.04.2024 21:37:16
StrangeSnow

We should all dress goth just to scare him more 

08.04.2024 21:37:16

KatieBoutique
Level 271
Sex Appeal: 21020971
Reasonopia
08.04.2024 21:41:03
KatieBoutique

Yes...my hair and the stage are on fire...

...and the only cycle I pay attention to is my <redacted> cycle.

08.04.2024 21:41:03
Katie Boutique - Ximbledon-Reasonopia Tennis Champion
“No one is better than me”  Ximbledon 2024
Abu Hamza
Level 26
Sex Appeal: 13083
Reasonopia
08.04.2024 21:51:00
Abu Hamza

halobear needs niqab so bad 

08.04.2024 21:51:00
  هناك الكثير من النساء بدون الحجاب هنا

Daphnee_Mino
Level 32
Sex Appeal: 25910
Agnostica
08.04.2024 22:04:32
Daphnee_Mino

abu hamza needs to stop getting involved in peoples clothes so bad... it is xaram to get between xallah and a woman... xaram to inforce religion. do you read THE BOOK brother?

08.04.2024 22:04:32

perci
Level 55
Sex Appeal: 132844
Atheista
08.04.2024 22:07:16
perci

if this is an internet republic can we vote to cannibalize this guy

08.04.2024 22:07:16

im the baddest bitch in this labyrinthine hall of horrors

hereticgoddxss
Level 23
Sex Appeal: 8735
Freethinkerland
08.04.2024 22:16:37
hereticgoddxss

I am a proud goth bimbo
I am a proud goth bimbo
I am a proud goth bimbo

I am a proud goth bimbo
I am a proud goth bimbo
I am a proud goth bimbo

Also, there's something incredibly "ironic" about a man dictating what a bimbo (which is stereotypically a woman and his favorite kind too apparently) should wear.

08.04.2024 22:16:37

Daphnee_Mino
Level 32
Agnostica
08.04.2024 22:20:28
Daphnee_Mino

sweetas nuts just accept that the girls and gays have elevated the fashion here and we cannot regress, simply create another platform with your honesty fun ideas! this place belongs to "bi/audhd/23/she/they"s not "32/male/UK"s... make sense? this is an online dress up game first now, no matter the original intent of our queen. we surpassed our original leader, although I hold respect to forthcoming ximbos, we cannot idolize them. that's simply dogmatic. change your perspective maybe!!!

08.04.2024 22:20:28

Abu Hamza
Level 26
Sex Appeal: 13083
Reasonopia
08.04.2024 23:05:44
Abu Hamza

Daphnee_Mino wrote:
abu hamza needs to stop getting involved in peoples clothes so bad... it is xaram to get between xallah and a woman... xaram to inforce religion. do you read THE BOOK brother?

halobear clearly needs niqab immediately!

08.04.2024 23:05:44
  هناك الكثير من النساء بدون الحجاب هنا

Daphnee_Mino
Level 32
Agnostica
08.04.2024 23:09:12
Daphnee_Mino

hereticgoddxss wrote:
I am a proud goth bimbo
I am a proud goth bimbo
I am a proud goth bimbo

I am a proud goth bimbo
I am a proud goth bimbo
I am a proud goth bimbo

Also, there's something incredibly "ironic" about a man dictating what a bimbo (which is stereotypically a woman and his favorite kind too apparently) should wear.
i may not be goth but my wife is, so this oppressive sweetasnut xonservative proposal threatens my family… im afraid for our future.. sadly we might consider migrating.

08.04.2024 23:09:12

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...