ButterfIy
AuntieLice
Level 60
Sex Appeal: 168365
Secville
06.04.2024 00:06:21
AuntieLice

Dean Winchester wrote:
my mom helped me get top surgery lmao shes my biggest supporter i love her so much she was like well if it makes you happier and i am happier so thats that
OMG SO DEAN IS A WOMAN BORN WITH TWO GENITALS

I am shocked, this whole time I thought you were a man born with both genitals, I owe you an apology, doll. Could you share pics with us if that doesn't make you too uncomfortable?

06.04.2024 00:06:21
“Then two years ago, I became a public figure representing domestic abuse, and I felt the full force of our culture’s wrath for women who speak out.” -Amber Heard
Justicee
Level 150
Sex Appeal: 2686250
Reasonopia
06.04.2024 01:04:40
Justicee

Cunning Linguist wrote:
Iowa bro i appreciate your effort. but these people clearly arent reading all that - they ignore actual data or claim it's biased, while providing absolutely no proof for their views other than hypotheticals & maybe a single rare example (which they havent even linked lol). you already posted a shit ton of links that they just ignored.
they're steadfastedly set in their closedmindedness, because society changing or people looking different is really really scary for them!

(i know youre posting for other randos reading. randos, i hope you actually look into sources instead of falling for cheap fear-based outrage bait like so many people do)
Even though you are a nutcase, your outfits are stunning! 

06.04.2024 01:04:40
FIGHT / DEBATE me!  
Justicee
Level 150
Reasonopia
06.04.2024 01:09:20
Justicee

Dean Winchester wrote:
my mom helped me get top surgery lmao shes my biggest supporter i love her so much she was like well if it makes you happier and i am happier so thats that
Your mom belongs in jail real talk. That's so criminal to hurt your future like that yo.

06.04.2024 01:09:20
FIGHT / DEBATE me!  
cybeles
Level 26
Sex Appeal: 13202
Atheista
06.04.2024 03:55:20
cybeles

Justicee wrote:
Iowa wrote:
if someone put their dick in a blender they also wouldnt be able to please women with it. how many people put their dick in blenders though

also i'm going to ask again how you think regular lesbian sex works
Two vaginas and licking each other. Too bad that transgender wont feel it though (Yes im playing along with you as if its a real vagina), but i would swear that was self explanatory as it was built, not born with therefore the nerves dont exist. He doesnt get any sexual pleasure here, only HE is the pleaser here. The real female in this scenario doesnt have a dick, therefore that man cant get it in the ass to experience ANY sort of sexual pleasure. But the best he can do is lie to himself and his partner by saying that he feels it though. And thats the BEST he can do because with my man, when im giving him head, i look at him to make sure im doing a good job and ask him if it feels good. Ima just keep it 1000%. Idk any other way else. Did you really think you won with your argument here?
dildos, strap-ons, vibrators... they all exist. you dont need a dick to enjoy penetrative sex. and, if you explored what actually happens with medical transitioning & surgery in trans women, you would know that a healed neovagina has a clitoris with full nerve pleasure capability. the major regret rate for transfeminine sex-reassignment surgery is less than 0.12% as of 2021.

if you dont want to have sex with trans people, thats your choice. but dont use your sexual preferences as reason to be hateful and transphobic.

06.04.2024 03:55:20
Vote for 'Someone Else' here!
he/him - capricorn - 19 - do not support a Ximboland with a Dictator!!
pro-palestine - pro-choice - pro-trans - propagandist
Justicee
Level 150
Reasonopia
06.04.2024 04:05:23
Justicee

I thought he hated the sight of a penis, hence getting it cut off in the first place xD

06.04.2024 04:05:23
FIGHT / DEBATE me!  
cybeles
Level 26
Sex Appeal: 13202
Atheista
06.04.2024 04:13:49
cybeles

gender dysphoria and hating the sight of a penis are two very different things. some trans women are bi or hetero... so theyre attracted to men. men who, most commonly, have penis.

06.04.2024 04:13:49
Vote for 'Someone Else' here!
he/him - capricorn - 19 - do not support a Ximboland with a Dictator!!
pro-palestine - pro-choice - pro-trans - propagandist
Saturday
Level 13
Sex Appeal: 1516
Atheista
06.04.2024 04:21:00
Saturday

Y’all try so hard to be progressive you end up coming full circle and end up being regressive… the vast majority of trans people I meet base their understanding on the opposite sex on stupid stereotypes that most people grown out of by the time they were 13. Trans people definitely are mentally stunted, but it’s by design… like in my opinion I believe trans was brought over to the west so they can create a complicit society that’s open to trans humanist ideology. I think with the trans issue specifically it’s very useful to look at the bigger picture, because all of these trans activists are extremely narrow minded no matter how smart they claim to be. I don’t think that y'all realise that trans people are forced to rely on the conservatives they hate to get affirmed, because that’s literally by design. You’ve been conditioned into a mentally stunted state where your self-concept has plummeted so you try and attach onto labels to feign introspection and trans is a very good way to do that. Then you get duped into becoming a cash cow and the conservatives you claim to hate have the time of their lives with your money while your body literally gets cut off to restrain you even more. 

06.04.2024 04:21:00
Bimbo Pimp
Level 61
Sex Appeal: 178102
Atheista
06.04.2024 04:36:01
Bimbo Pimp

Iowa wrote:
that's what i've got rn, i can find more later when i have time!
That’s interesting, you do seem to understand that when it comes to children one glove does not fit all. Reason why we don’t want children to be taking drugs that can be damaging to their health later in life. You know some of the risks and believe that all these kids are mature enough to consent. I used Lupron as an example because it is jarring for a child to be taking a drug used on predators. You speak of Lupron like the effects are just like popping a Tylenol. Lol that’s crazy!

Self-id
Argentina has rampaging rape statistics. As you mentioned it is hard to find a lot on Argentina, even for me who understands the language. The most recent statistics that I was able to find were of 2021 in which it states that the highest percentage of sexual violence belongs towards female, representing almost 4 times more than for males. The unisex bathrooms also play into the economical crisis that Argentina is in, it is a great idea in terms of a construction project with low funds. Not all women in Argentia are comfortable with mixed bathrooms but you know, they don’t matter. Your links talks about transitioning/transitioned young people going into female spaces in schools not a dude that just wants to enjoy himself in the women’s bathroom. As for the testimonies, I can also just give you a bunch of opinions saying the opposite, even better just send you the videos of where a trans is acting crazy and creepy. Plenty on Tik Tok! so those testimonies mean nothing.

Again, I am not against a transperson using the same space as I do if they present as a woman. The dudes that don’t want to present as a woman and would like to join me in the locker room are creepy mofos! I’m cute af! Lmao :P Idk what part is hard to understand? Maybe you don’t care to understand, then just say so.  Also I did read that whole post!!

Daphnee_Mino wrote:
Angel Dust wrote:
maybe love can blossom on the battlefield...
Yes Iowa and I shall elope eventually when our hearts can't take this tension any longer.
Bitterness once ruled our hearts,
But love shall blossom,
Tearing that apart,
Now enemies no more,
We vow to never part.  *faints*

06.04.2024 04:36:01

Sw33t4sNvts F0REVER
Level 32
Sex Appeal: 25778
Atheista
06.04.2024 05:10:02
Sw33t4sNvts F0REVER

i dont want creepy females as dean in male bathrooms and lockerrooms 
males clearly need their safe space and some of you want to take it from us

06.04.2024 05:10:02
I am former SweetasNuts FOREVER.
Do not get confused and mistake me for original SweetasNuts AND THEN subsequently claim to be morally outraged by impersonation and roleplay. Then we should be very suspicious of your opinion and motivations.

Candy_Bitch
Level 17
Sex Appeal: 3743
Freethinkerland
06.04.2024 05:42:26
Candy_Bitch

I will be called a transphobe
I know it
But idc
Transitioning at 14 is a madness
14 year old is a CHILD
For fuck sake, nowadays in America minors thinking they are trans are a plague. (I'm not talking about real trans people who struggle, that's a whole another story). You are a girl and don't like so-called girly things? YOU ARE TRANS!
You are a boy and don't feel masculine enough? T  R A N S
fun fact: do you know that disturbed sense of one's own gender is a symptom of many diseases like schizpohrenia? And yet we don't even do anything about it. We just agree to give minors hormones and puberty blockers at age they shouldn't have it. And overall puberty blockers don't just magically 'stop puberty' those are drugs used to chemically castrate sex offenders, but no one wants to talk about it. They don't stop puberty, they literally destroy your hormones and organs that produce them. My solution? Therapy. Instead of immediately going to doctor for hormones and/or puberty blockers go to therapy. I'm not talking about some stupid ass Christian center where they will tell people 'yeah, don't do that, Jesus loves you as you are' or therapist that will basically be 'YEAH TOTALLY YOU ARE TRANS' in your face. Just a regular therapist that will help understand minors if they are really trans, or just have low self esteem, have wrong image of their body or are just gay. Yeah, that last shit happens.

Gender dysphoria isba very rare and very specific medical condition but nowadays it transformed into something quirky, almost fun. It's the same with autism, ADHD, OCD, DID and other stuff. Did you notice that suddenly EVERYONE has them? If I once more see a attention seeking idiot who claims they have DID and have a system in which they have a therian protector who has autism, loves saying UwU and other shit, I will just go and drown myself

06.04.2024 05:42:26

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...