Prime Ximbo:
Treasury (USD):
0
2
1
4
0
7

Ximboland Clock

my opinion on transitioning

Category
Xemocracy Arena
Posts
458
Created
29.03.2024
Author
ButterfIy
SweetasNuts parody
Level 22
Status: Citizen
Sex Appeal: 7447
Reputation: 6179
Posts: 421
Atheista
09.04.2024 21:38:06
SweetasNuts parody

They want to be accepted as men and women which they will never be because they are trans but they cant accept women just want to be called women and have to label it as "cis women" birth giver or chest feeder. women have always been around and been real yet you throw out labels to diminsh what a women is. women dont need teh trans or lbg+ to tell they what a women is and more importantly dont have penis. a women is a biological female. as a man i dont have to worry about things like a women does like womens onlys spaces or sports.

09.04.2024 21:38:06
#Shut up and buy the Ximboland history book!

#FuckTehFashionPoliceAndPronounNaziGoverment!
Generic Bimbo 6
Level 10
Status: Legal Alien
Sex Appeal: 720
Reputation: 729
Posts: 9
Agnostica
09.04.2024 23:03:09
Generic Bimbo 6

trans people have also always been around but go off

09.04.2024 23:03:09
Bimbo Pimp
Level 59
Status: Senator
Sex Appeal: 163799
Reputation: 32687
Posts: 891
Atheista
09.04.2024 23:31:36
Bimbo Pimp

We can't  say that trans people have existed since the begining of time but we can 100% say that women have. Blessed is the womb that bore you, and the breasts at which you nursed. :D Women are amazing don't you think?

09.04.2024 23:31:36
Pronouns: Master, She who is omniscient, The omnibenevolent woman

Iowa
Level 70
Status: Citizen
Sex Appeal: 270210
Reputation: 31752
Posts: 1074
Reasonopia
09.04.2024 23:33:01
Iowa

Bimbo Pimp wrote:
There are amazing people in the world. We should hold all accountable for good and bad behavior regardless of race, sex or political views. Keep isolating transpeople the way you do by not accepting that there are trans with harmful behavior in the trans community.  Rejecting science does not affect reality. If I went about saying that my community could do no wrong, I'd be doing my community a disservice. Not everyone in my community are good people. I'd be a liar. c’est la vie! 
i don't think anyone did that in this thread
Candy_Bitch wrote:
Okay, about that whole trans women are women and trans men are men thing:
on society level yes, they are perceived as men and women. If I had a friend who happens to be a trans man I would greet him by saying 'hey, how my trans-bro is doing' I would just say 'hey man, how are you doing today?'
That said, even though we accept them as such, saying trans women are women and trans men are men hurts. We are just different. I see and recognize you as a man or a woman, but we have totally different experiences and we don't have that much in common. I won't even start on biology.
And if someone wants to starts on biology-don't you dare start with 'owww, but what about women who had hysteroctomy or intersex people'. Don't you dare. I know someone sooner or later will say something about these topics, it always happens
the usage of cisgender vs transgender is meant to point out the difference though! thats its express purpose! i am a man legally, mentally, and socially. my boyfriend is a man legally, mentally, and socially. but we are different because i am transgender and he is cisgender. just like we are different because i am white and he is mixed race, i have chronic pain and he is able-bodied, i am gay and he is bisexual, etc. but i've been living as male for a decade, i've been on testosterone for 8 years, and i've been legally male for 6 years. i don't think i have more in common with you than i have with him because we happen to have the same original equipment.

also you said you don't want to start on biology but on the off chance you do that is a topic i also enjoy talking about :^]

09.04.2024 23:33:01
✖ he/him pronouns ✖ chris/sweetasnuts doesnt care about this game
Bimbo Pimp
Level 59
Status: Senator
Sex Appeal: 163799
Reputation: 32687
Posts: 891
Atheista
09.04.2024 23:52:22
Bimbo Pimp

The moment I point out that some trans are invading women's spaces/ ruining sports for  us or spewing bigotry towards non-trans people. You say no trans is doing anything wrong. That is saying that there are no bad people in the trans community that would violate women's rights.

Yes your boyfriend is also different than you are physically and you know that apparently yet here you are validating the idea that a woman is physically the same as a transwoman.  I'd be damned if I ever see you tell a trans/ alley off for saying something that is not factually true or for being hateful towards non-trans. I on the other hand will tell anyone off because I do not have a cultish way of thinking. I call it how I see it.  That is why I speak to you or anyone else in the same manner, if I was to treat you as if you were made of glass; it would mean I find you to be a weak person. That is not the case.

09.04.2024 23:52:22
Pronouns: Master, She who is omniscient, The omnibenevolent woman

SweetasNuts parody
Level 22
Status: Citizen
Sex Appeal: 7447
Reputation: 6179
Posts: 421
Atheista
10.04.2024 00:11:36
SweetasNuts parody

So its been said in this topic multiple times that trans women are real women and trans men are real men but you just said the difference is you are transgender man while your boyfriend is a real man and that it is different. you can not change how you are born and teh difference it makes between male and female
Iowa
wrote:
the usage of cisgender vs transgender is meant to point out the difference though! thats its express purpose! i am a man legally, mentally, and socially. my boyfriend is a man legally, mentally, and socially. but we are different because i am transgender and he is cisgender. just like we are different because i am white and he is mixed race, i have chronic pain and he is able-bodied, i am gay and he is bisexual, etc. but i've been living as male for a decade, i've been on testosterone for 8 years, and i've been legally male for 6 years. i don't think i have more in common with you than i have with him because we happen to have the same original equipment.

also you said you don't want to start on biology but on the off chance you do that is a topic i also enjoy talking about :^]


10.04.2024 00:11:36
#Shut up and buy the Ximboland history book!

#FuckTehFashionPoliceAndPronounNaziGoverment!
Iowa
Level 70
Status: Citizen
Sex Appeal: 270210
Reputation: 31752
Posts: 1074
Reasonopia
10.04.2024 00:46:13
Iowa

Bimbo Pimp wrote:
The moment I point out that some trans are invading women's spaces/ ruining sports for  us or spewing bigotry towards non-trans people. You say no trans is doing anything wrong. That is saying that there are no bad people in the trans community that would violate women's rights.

Yes your boyfriend is also different than you are physically and you know that apparently yet here you are validating the idea that a woman is physically the same as a transwoman.  I'd be damned if I ever see you tell a trans/ alley off for saying something that is not factually true or for being hateful towards non-trans. I on the other hand will tell anyone off because I do not have a cultish way of thinking. I call it how I see it.  That is why I speak to you or anyone else in the same manner, if I was to treat you as if you were made of glass; it would mean I find you to be a weak person. That is not the case.
i said that there is so statistical evidence that the inclusion of trans women in women's spaces materially harms cisgender women, which is true. i provided sources. i never said that there are no trans people who do bad things. if you recall, i specifically said anyone of any demographic is capable of being a predator.

also, am i not being clear? the descriptors of cisgender and transgender describe the differences. that is their purpose. i've said that multiple times. what's not sticking?

10.04.2024 00:46:13
✖ he/him pronouns ✖ chris/sweetasnuts doesnt care about this game
SweetasNuts parody
Level 22
Status: Citizen
Sex Appeal: 7447
Reputation: 6179
Posts: 421
Atheista
10.04.2024 01:40:26
SweetasNuts parody

Whats not sticking about calling women who wish to be women and not cis women? just because you hate being a women doesnt mean other women follow. until you learn to respect women and stop pushing your trans labels on them no one will respect you lady

10.04.2024 01:40:26
#Shut up and buy the Ximboland history book!

#FuckTehFashionPoliceAndPronounNaziGoverment!
Bimbo Pimp
Level 59
Status: Senator
Sex Appeal: 163799
Reputation: 32687
Posts: 891
Atheista
10.04.2024 02:57:25
Bimbo Pimp

@Iowa

Men that cannot make it in the men’s category are transitioning and demolishing women in their sports. There hasn't been an indication that you might think this is wrong and unfair. Actually I haven't seen anyone trans  coming to defend women on here, just scream that all trans are victims and are just like us biological women. Just realized that. 

 The way we look is a way that we have always described someone, yet people are crying when misgendered.  Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.



10.04.2024 02:57:25
Pronouns: Master, She who is omniscient, The omnibenevolent woman

Cunning Linguist
Level 74
Status: Citizen
Sex Appeal: 312944
Reputation: 59045
Posts: 181
Atheista
10.04.2024 03:19:57
Cunning Linguist

Bimbo Pimp wrote:
The moment I point out that some trans are invading women's spaces/ ruining sports for  us or spewing bigotry towards non-trans people. You say no trans is doing anything wrong. That is saying that there are no bad people in the trans community that would violate women's rights.

Yes your boyfriend is also different than you are physically and you know that apparently yet here you are validating the idea that a woman is physically the same as a transwoman.  I'd be damned if I ever see you tell a trans/ alley off for saying something that is not factually true or for being hateful towards non-trans. I on the other hand will tell anyone off because I do not have a cultish way of thinking. I call it how I see it.  That is why I speak to you or anyone else in the same manner, if I was to treat you as if you were made of glass; it would mean I find you to be a weak person. That is not the case.
(1) no one said that trans people can do no wrong

myself & iowa specifically said that there are trans people who are creeps, predators, or just generally offputting. a proportion of EVERY demographic group includes shitty people. but we shouldn't use this small number of examples to demonize an entire demographic group.

We can agree on that, right? a lot of men rape women, but that doesn't make every man a rapist. some straight people commit hate crimes against gay people, but that doesn't make every straight person a violent homophobe. some trans people are creeps, but that doesn't make every trans person a creep. The huge majority of trans people (like the majority of every demographic) are living a normal life & minding their own business.

(2) no one ever said that a trans woman is physically identical to a cis woman

no one is more aware of sex differences than trans people themselves. it's the whole reason that gender dysphoria exists.
however, a trans person can obtain most (ofc not all) of the sex characteristics of their gender, & live socially as that gender, whether you like it or not.
a trans man who's lived as a man & looked like a man for 20 years has more in common with men than he does with women. being born with a certain set of parts doesn't determine all your life experiences forever.

our feminist foremothers fought for decades for bodily autonomy, against biological determinism, & against a woman being solely defined by her reproductive parts. it's sad to see people using the name of 'feminism' to try to undo all that.


(also like. the 'trans women in sports' thing is way overblown but admittedly a more complicated issue.
trans women BEEN competing in sports for many years, & only recently have they had any noteable wins - just like how trans women have been using womens bathrooms for decades, & it wasnt an issue until the current moral panic. There was a trans weightlifter in the last olympics & she didn't even place, lol.
The obsession on trans women in sports, so far, has harmed cis women by pushing out women who naturally have higher levels of testosterone. its also led to some US states proposing 'genital inspections' of minor athletes to make sure that no trans kids are sneaking onto the girls soccer team - which any reasonable person should find disgusting!)

10.04.2024 03:19:57

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy


Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

×

Frequently Asked Questions


What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded
2007

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

×
×

Report a problem

×

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...