Blecky89
Blecky89
Level 234
Sex Appeal: 10777402
Freethinkerland
23.10.2023 14:01:53
Blecky89

Mystery Game Contest: Horror on All Hallows’ Eve Cruise

Hi, my lovely Ximbos! I’m at a loss at what to do here!I know we are in middle of State Wars but I seriously need help! Please help me out

I will start from the beginning. Yesterday we had a party to welcome the new SMs to the PH and now LillyAnn is dead! I’m 100% serious! I have no idea what to do!

I left her alone in the kitchen for like just one second when I went to the bathroom. When I got back she was lying on the floor, eyes watering and grasping for her throat. I don’t know what happened but I just know something fishy is behind it.

Please figure out who did this to the Lilly! I’ll tell you everything I know so please help me.

The party* started at nine pm. We set sail on a rented yacht from the harbor and began circling the canal around the city. The part was attended by bunch of the people from the Pink House: L, Toki, Cherri, Amber, Audrey, Lizz, Lilly and myself. Here’s an image so you get the picture.

We were all together until 10:45 pm, getting to know each other, listening to music, and playing Lizz’s quizzes. At that time, the captain of the ship had to go ashore, since apparently, she had some issue with permits in moving to Booby Island’s water territory or something.

After that everybody kind of scattered around the yacht to do their own things while we waited for the trip to continue. So, I don’t really know exactly what everybody else did afterwards.

What I do know is, I went to the kitchen with Lilly to put the perishables in the fridge. We were talking about strategy for SW and eating the last piece of the pumpkin pie. It was maybe closer to 11 that I went to the bathroom. Admittedly, maybe I got a little distracted with YouTube shorts on my phone and lost track of time.

But it couldn’t have been that long until I got back and saw that awful sight! I know it wasn’t any sort of accident! One of the girls did it for sure. I just feel it. The problem is this. Pretty much everywhere you are in the boat, you can get into the kitchen without people noticing. You can get there from the deck through the outer hallway. You can get there from the living room directly AND through the hallway. Literally anyone could be guilty, and I don’t even know where they all were and with who!

Here’s a floor plan of the yacht to help demonstrate what I mean:

Please help me! LillyAnn needs justice!

-Blecky<3

*for the purposes of this game/contest, imagine the party physically took place in Ximboland but the preparations happened mostly on site.

What is this? This is a Ximboland Murder Mystery – a 3-day-long game where your role is to examine the profile comments, forum threads, and individual forum posts surrounding a mysterious incident in an attempt to figure out the secret behind it. For the next three days, this thread will form the base of the discussion for the case. Feel free to gather clues and share your conclusions below. Do also keep your eyes out for the any party-goers popping in the thread to give their alibis and answer questions.

IMPORTANT: DO NOT GIVE YOUR FINAL ANSWER ON THE THREAD ITSELF. MESSAGE MELPOMENE PRIVATELY WITH YOUR FINAL GUESS ON THURSDAY 

How do I participate in this game? Subscribe to the thread and co-operate with your fellow ximbos to interact with the story. Find information about the party or the party-goers all around Ximboland and share your discoveries here. Observe how the actors react with each other or information shared on the thread. You have three days to speculate on the mystery with your fellow detectives and day four to come up with the motive, culprit, and method. Correct answers will be rewarded. The fastest will get an extra reward!

Where can I look for clues? You will find important information on texts written by the party-goers during the last week. Look in profile comments, forum posts, and even threads posted by the partygoers. It will not necessarily be obvious at first glance which messages are related to the mystery (and all of them are not) – but looking for clues, motives, and methods in all things written by the PH starting on Sunday 15th 12:oo can reveal the true nature of this incident. Good luck searching!

!Observe!

Share relating threads, forum posts, and profile comments you think might be important.

Example: On Monday, Lizz accused L of stealing her lovely rose gif (link). 

!Suspect!

Make connections and inferences based on multiple comments or interactions between the actors.

Example: During the party Amber said that she heard banging from below the deck (link). Maybe there was an extra person there, hiding with nefarious intent. 

!Refute!

Comment on previous speculation you find faulty with some evidence to the contrary.

Example: But from the floorplan we can tell that you can only get on the deck from the back. They would have had to go past L and Toki. 

Prizes: People will be rewarded for actively participating in the thread by unearthing relevant motives, clues, methods etc. Correct answers (and the final answer) will receive bigger prices. The specific prizes will be at our discretion for now.

Rules:

-         Follow general forum rules

-         Be respectful in refuting other people’s ideas

-         Using clues when sharing links is recommended

-         After you’ve come to your final conclusion, message Melpomene with your answer on Thursday

-         The perfect answer includes the culprit, motive, and method of murder, but you will also get partial credit from half-right answers

(Time of Day: Note that while the day contest-relevant texts is important to the mystery, the exact time of day is not. Although for the purposes of this contest, this incident supposedly took place in a physical location at a specific time, in reality the actors do live in different time zones. Especially for Sunday’s posts, therefore, take notice that some texts are supposed to take place “during the party” despite possibly being posted earlier in XL time.)

All Credit for this event goes to Melpomene

23.10.2023 14:01:53

ediblegoats
Level 230
Sex Appeal: 9970116
Antitheocra
23.10.2023 14:22:07
ediblegoats

omg omg omg this is amazing

getting a notebook, this is SERIOUS DETECTIVE WORK

23.10.2023 14:22:07
「DECADANCE」- Counting Goats... if I can't be yours-
Level 80
Sex Appeal: 400632
Atheista

omg yes thank you for pytting this together what a fun idea!! time to snoop!

23.10.2023 16:07:09
*hands you a monster*
Anthalaya
Level 265
Sex Appeal: 18862518
Freethinkerland
23.10.2023 16:15:12
Anthalaya

You all looked stunning at Cruise Party!! 
;)

23.10.2023 16:15:12

Melpomene
Level 194
Sex Appeal: 5812138
Antitheocra
23.10.2023 16:25:57
Melpomene

Glad to have your interest guys! Can't wait to see what you uncover :)

A quick note: you're looking for anything written by partygoers between Sunday 15th(!!) and Sunday 22nd (not starting on Monday like accidentally slipped into my description)

23.10.2023 16:25:57

Furiously drawing new designs 

Level 80
Atheista

So... first lets examine the body... Lilly was gasping, eyes watering grasping at her throat? Maybe the murder weapon was poison? I don't think it could have been baked into the pie (by amber, amber baked the pie) because it was the last piece so everybody had some already... maybe poison could have been added to that slice later?

23.10.2023 16:38:19
*hands you a monster*
hellgoblin
Level 24
Sex Appeal: 10625
Freethinkerland
23.10.2023 18:26:07
hellgoblin

On the 19th, Lilly Ann mentioned having a severe nut allergy in response to Audrey saying it was her favorite pie, but Amber baked a pumpkin pie. Audrey was in charge of bringing snacks however as she mentioned in the PH Halloween party thread and L posted a picture of her plate. On the plate is what I'd assume are the snacks brought to the party which were;  potato chips, a muffin, a slice of pumpkin pie, some kind of cake but most importantly a trail mix with nuts including pecans cashews, and almonds. I'm not sure if this leads anywhere though, because while the eyes watering and gasping for air DOES sound like an allergic reaction, I don't think she wouldn't notice eating a nut. 

23.10.2023 18:26:07
ediblegoats
Level 230
Sex Appeal: 9970116
Antitheocra
23.10.2023 18:32:17
ediblegoats

i have nothing to add yet i'm just excited to be here :D

23.10.2023 18:32:17
Level 80
Atheista

hellgoblin wrote:
On the 19th, Lilly Ann mentioned having a severe nut allergy in response to Audrey saying it was her favorite pie, but Amber baked a pumpkin pie. Audrey was in charge of bringing snacks however as she mentioned in the PH Halloween party thread and L posted a picture of her plate. On the plate is what I'd assume are the snacks brought to the party which were;  potato chips, a muffin, a slice of pumpkin pie, some kind of cake but most importantly a trail mix with nuts including pecans cashews, and almonds. I'm not sure if this leads anywhere though, because while the eyes watering and gasping for air DOES sound like an allergic reaction, I don't think she wouldn't notice eating a nut.

omg this is excellent work detective goblin i think we can assume for now that nuts could be the cause of death, if her allergy is severe enough i could imagine even a little piece of nut could kill her...
can we talk about the scarf toki found at the party?? none of the costumes included a scarf, is there no way that anybody else got on the boat?

23.10.2023 18:45:28
*hands you a monster*
Blecky89
Level 234
Sex Appeal: 10777402
Freethinkerland
23.10.2023 18:54:31
Blecky89

Lilly was lying on the floor in an odd position, like clawing at her throat. No blood or anything anywhere. There were some bubbles coming from her mouth, but it could've been saliva just as easily as foam for all I know. I'm def not a medical expert like Lizz.
Omg I'm still shaking remembering this :'(. I don't get who would do it to Lilly! We all get along so well!

23.10.2023 18:54:31

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...