Prime Ximbo:
Treasury (USD):

Ximboland Clock

Opinions on senator subscriptions

Created
Author
LillyAnn

Poll: Survey - Senators, pick one of the first four offered options; Citizens, choose one of the last four offered options

Please LOG IN to vote.
Laynee
Level 29
Sex Appeal: 19161
Reasonopia
28.12.2021 00:06:19
Laynee

So I hope I’m not being mean or anything, but like, this game doesn’t make me want to spend a single penny. There’s nothing that makes me go “wow! I can’t believe I don’t have this, I will throw my wallet at the creator right. Now.”.
And while I love the game to bits because of the aesthetics and the community, something is lacking, something that doesn’t make me want to spend my real human dollars on this game.
I seriously think that the issue, as the person who would like to get money from this game, is that the game doesn’t pressure anyone into spending money. And while I’m glad of that, because finding a balance between making a player spend money and letting a player enjoy the game is difficult. It really doesn’t seem to be bringing any money to the table.
Like, cool, you get to have all of the outfit slots unlocked, the extra time for grinding money, the reduced prices… But you can just be patient and not spend a single penny, you can grind comfortably with no pressure and that’s honestly amazing to me, a free player, but not worth the money to me, as a customer.
If you could have limited time items, I’m sure that it would make some people want to spend some money on the game, or maybe some premium items that are only available to those who spend their money on a subscription.
Also, becoming the prime bimbo and the whole political aspect sounds… kind of tiresome, I’m playing a cute bimbo game, not trying to become the president of the world, dealing with politics that seem to be serious sounds tiresome, I don’t want to work in a game when I already have a job in real life, and I don’t want to pay to have a job.

28.12.2021 00:06:19

LillyAnn
Level 235
Sex Appeal: 10829406
Freethinkerland
28.12.2021 00:43:48
LillyAnn

'something is lacking' - that's the key phrase, but what is lacking in your opinion?

That's true, you can get or achieve almost anything if having enough patience, like saving diamonds to buy slots for instance, or b$ for clothes. Now with artifacts it's much easier than before we got artifacts. Senatorship gives only 10% discount on shop items, it doesn't make a big difference in reality. When you manage to collect a decent amount of b$ it's almost the same if you pay a dress 2000b$ or 1800b$.

28.12.2021 00:43:48

Welcome new bimbos & himbos ❣   

I identify as transparent, pronounces who/where
(don't take this seriously, because if you do it's your own fault)

Laynee
Level 29
Sex Appeal: 19161
Reasonopia
28.12.2021 01:02:00
Laynee

What’s lacking is pressure to make the free players want to switch to paying for a senator subscription, if there was a right amount of pressure that would make a competitive gamer spend money, but that wouldn’t turn off the game the casual gamers, so they could keep on playing the game, it would make some players want to spend some money.

How do you put some pressure on the players? Give limited time items, special -luxury- items, not just game currency or perks that can be obtained by grinding.

28.12.2021 01:02:00

melodysungjae
Level 24
Sex Appeal: 10350
Freethinkerland
28.12.2021 01:08:02
melodysungjae

Exactly, Laynee!! I find myself spending money on gacha games because they have limited items or special benefits that appeal to me-
Take Cookie Run: Ovenbreak for example! I pay for the monthly royal club membership (3.50 a month) I get special rewards for how long I’ve been subscribed and extra rewards for watching ads and completing daily missions. I also get the ability to spin the Rainbow Cube wheel extra times (Rainbow Cube jellies are what you get to purchase costumes with) and to me collecting all the costumes is a lot of fun and worth paying for.
Also I’d like to mention another thing, in Bimboland the achievements are Extremely difficult and time consuming to get, for someone like me who LOVES completing things, the achievements seem super out of reach, especially since the majority are things I don’t like doing much (Debates, Duels, and Fights) 

28.12.2021 01:08:02

LillyAnn
Level 235
Freethinkerland
28.12.2021 03:19:04
LillyAnn

So it is about having something special that is not available to all players.

Achievements were even more difficult. Today they seem pretty realistic if compared to just 1,5 - 2 years ago. In order to get diva badge for example you had to have huge amount of make up (can't remember the exact number) but shop didn't have even near that number of make up (including all recolors and categories). These numbers are corrected and ofc a lot of make up and recolors got added meanwhile. Overall, getting pink badge for most of achievements isn't a big deal, but then things start getting harder. After 3 years of playing I still have only pink shaker badge and silver horny (the later one is getting closer to the gold). But getting Fashionista badge is def hard, only 1st place counts for it.

In MissBimbo premiumship was called VIB (very important bimbo), it had a lot of interesting options, no idea how much it costed tho. Anyway, VIB players had access to VIB clothes, now you can find in shop one dress and sandals that have VIB in title, they are from that period. Also VIB players had an opportunity to have their own shops, like they could make some clothes and put it in their shop. The sign 'visit my shop' is about that actually.    

28.12.2021 03:19:04

Gia1992
Level 20
Sex Appeal: 5981
Atheista
02.01.2022 01:28:39
Gia1992

I just started and thought to try the subscription for one month. If I don't like it I'm going to cancel. So far it's ok but assumed there would be a bit more perks included. 

02.01.2022 01:28:39
Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.
This quote from A Cinderella Story has always stuck with me. 
LillyAnn
Level 235
Freethinkerland
02.01.2022 02:06:51
LillyAnn

It will certainly help you to level up faster. There is a senator artifact that gives senator perks for 1, 2 or 3 days, except when using that artifacts you don't get these 500 diamonds bonus as you do when subscribe for a month. That artifact is very handy for new players to try it out.

02.01.2022 02:06:51

Crystal Southwind
Level 29
Sex Appeal: 18458
Freethinkerland
04.05.2022 21:04:05
Crystal Southwind

Personally I think the price is a little steep.. its about 9$ a month (7 pounds).. That's the same as most basic streaming sites subscriptions.. I feel like this sort of subscription should be maybe.. 75% of what it is now? like 6$ or maybe even 5$.. I know this website makes most its money from that and diamond purchases but I feel like more people would get the subscription if it were a wee bit cheaper :/

04.05.2022 21:04:05
Blue Flower PNG Free Images with Transparent Background - 5262 Free  Downloads

bxdcherri
Level 187
Sex Appeal: 5169175
Reasonopia
05.05.2022 04:51:35
bxdcherri

Laynee has really hit the nail on the head there. I'm new and immediately saw there was no real reason to get a subscription. Then I realised I couldn't enter the fashion contest without being level 16. That pressure is what made me buy the subscription, that being said, I will not be renewing it. Another reason I wanted to buy it was for the amount of time and effort I've seen put into building this community. However, I do not want that kind of responsibility, so being an SM doesn't appeal to me...like AT ALL. Some things that would make me consider keeping my subscription would be; Exclusive Items, Exclusive Events, More Duelling, Level locked areas/games. As a customer, I want to feel special, different, to all of the other players who don't pay, without making the none paying players feel like they HAVE to pay to enjoy the game

05.05.2022 04:51:35

LillyAnn
Level 235
Freethinkerland
05.05.2022 08:57:50
LillyAnn

Well put together, thanks for your insight. Have to add it is bit different when you hear opinions from newer players and some of us who are here longer, were senators for months or even years and we got just used to the perks we get.

05.05.2022 08:57:50

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...