Ximboland Clock

Prosecuted bimbos/himbos:

The People v. indigodream

Category
Ximboland Court
Created
Author
halobear8

Poll: Is indigodream guilty of committing fashion crimes?

Please LOG IN to vote.
Daphnee_Mino
Level 36
Sex Appeal: 35715
Agnostica
30.05.2024 20:38:42
Daphnee_Mino

I also want to know the backstory of how this was taken to court btw, was is discussed privately ever? if so details on that please

30.05.2024 20:38:42

Bimbo Pimp
Level 61
Sex Appeal: 178102
Atheista
30.05.2024 20:50:44
Bimbo Pimp

mmhmm I too would like to know when the outfits were created. The snitches...I mean the witnesses may have it all wrong. 

30.05.2024 20:50:44

halobear8
Level 79
Sex Appeal: 388250
Freethinkerland
31.05.2024 01:45:05
halobear8

Daphnee_Mino wrote: (original post HERE)
I also want to know the backstory of how this was taken to court btw, was is discussed privately ever? if so details on that please
It was discussed privately within the Pink House beforehand. bxdcherri brought it to my attention. Surprisingly, SAN hasn't had anything to say on the matter since this was posted / since it was brought to his attention. I asked for his input on a punishment for indigodream should the verdict be guilty. His radio silence is astonishing because he used to be foaming at the mouth for trials like this. ♡ 

31.05.2024 01:45:05

halobear8
Level 79
Freethinkerland
31.05.2024 01:52:12
halobear8

Bimbo Pimp wrote: (original post HERE)
mmhmm I too would like to know when the outfits were created. The snitches...I mean the witnesses may have it all wrong.
Do you carry a ledger with you of dates and times and proof of when each of your outfits were created? That's... so insanely thorough, I'm impressed.

31.05.2024 01:52:12

Bimbo Pimp
Level 61
Sex Appeal: 178102
Atheista
31.05.2024 02:29:00
Bimbo Pimp

Thank you, I'm fond of staying on track. Any time you'd like, I'd happily lend you a hand.  Susan Slutzky's the one who deserves the credit for that line of questioning.

31.05.2024 02:29:00

KatieBoutique
Level 271
Sex Appeal: 21037339
Reasonopia
31.05.2024 02:58:21
KatieBoutique

halobear8 wrote: (original post HERE)
Do you carry a ledger with you of dates and times and proof of when each of your outfits...
Thats pretty cynical of you, Halobear.  I was able to get a rough estimate of the dates of creation for all 4 creations.
Know how I did it?  It was pretty easy.  Think I’m gonna tell you?  Not a chance.

i will defend Indigo Pro Bono if she shows up.  I need her statement first.  And why should SAN have anything to do with you or your government?  I wouldn’t if I were him.  You and several others made it quite clear what you thought of regular old Bimbo Fashion!  Clown Core, Cult Club, and that XOD monstrosity.  And your response to Car Crash privately was so rude she should have you impeached.

you can’t even format your case well, or define it creatively.  Total missed opportunity, which CarCrash would have helped you with if you weren’t so quick to fire her just because she like working with someone you HATE.

SweetasNuts,,,AND Miss Bimbo herself.  Disgraceful.  I await Indigo’s arrival…then I will demolish yours and Cherris case.

Katie Boutique.  Esq,
Breaking THE STRIKE for THIS

31.05.2024 02:58:21
Vote for Katie Boutique for Minister of Entertainment and Education.
bxdcherri
Level 187
Sex Appeal: 5196925
Reasonopia
31.05.2024 05:52:18
bxdcherri

Susan Slutzky wrote: (original post HERE)
Does the prosecution have any evidence that can establish exactly when the offending outfits were created? Seems to me such crucial evidence would be required for a guilty verdict. Otherwise, how do we know Cherri didn’t copy her outfits from...
I'm unsure of when indigo created her outfits. You can see that I created mine for two contests, I provided links above. Since they are so very very similar, I imagine if I had copied indigo, someone would've brought it up during these contests that I was entering with someone elses outfit.

I believe it was Alexa who brought this to my attention and left a comment on indigo's profile - 

I believe this could be an indication of around the time the outfits were created. I also ask, why would a PB go out of their way to copy someone's outfit, when they could easily be called out for it, since they are the most, shall we say, recognized user on the site alongside Miss Bimbo? I also point out that the style being copied is my style. not the other way around. I don't own the eyes and mouth used of course, but look at indigo's profile, she doesn't use those eyes and lips usually, does she? And yet on my profile, it's on most of my outfits. (bar one or two recent ones, I'm experimenting with different eyes atm) Looking at indigo's profile it doesn't appear that indigo has a "signature style" or a consistent face she uses for all of her outs. There's nothing wrong with that, of course, but worth pointing out.

31.05.2024 05:52:18

lovelifegirl
Level 150
Sex Appeal: 2669192
Atheista
31.05.2024 08:48:55
lovelifegirl

throwing my two cents in ( as a complete outsider who has no personal interest in the matter ~ )
i definitely agree the outfits are too similar to call it an inspiration ( and if it was just the christine fit, which i recognised from both; you could argue that it’s some form of cosplay, and people can have the same/similar idea or use the same items by coincidence since there is a limited selection for items you want ), but for both fits it is suspicious. 
I can stand by cherri and i know for a fact that the fit done by indigo was done after cherris - i distinctly remember cherri hosting the theme, and seeing sometime after ( could’ve been a few days or a week or so after ) seeing indigos. 

however before going on here i would also like to ask if this was done privately first, and if found guilty what the punishment is? i’m just a bit confused on why this has been ‘brought to trial’ ( so to speak, oml im dying lmao ) and what the end goal is for this to be brought. again no doubt indigo has, in the least, been heavily inspired, but tbh ion feel comfortable voting until ik what exactly i’m voting for. 

( chris’ trials were super obnoxious and ridiculous, that wbk that everyone would vote them not guilty or his punishments were virtually nothing, and him trying [ and lowkey failing lmao ] at trying to be funny, but it being so ludicrous meant that the outcome didn’t matter - in the end no one would’ve actually been punished [ or we hope so anyway ] ). usually this section ( pre chris ) was used for more serious offences were they were first brought up privately with the user, or they were rule breaking and the evidence shown proved it ( such as fake voting and alt accounts when they were banned at the time ). omg tldr lol 

31.05.2024 08:48:55

halobear8
Level 79
Freethinkerland
31.05.2024 14:03:57
halobear8

lovelifegirl: The end result is hopefully for Cherri to be found as the rightful owner and original creator of these looks (should the verdict be guilty). It's good to see differing opinions on whether or not indigodream should be punished based on the verdict. That's entirely why we have this trial, to hear other people's thoughts and opinions. ♡

31.05.2024 14:03:57

KatieBoutique
Level 271
Sex Appeal: 21037339
Reasonopia
31.05.2024 16:37:52
KatieBoutique

craigslist-stripper wrote: (original post HERE)
personally i think viewing items in outfits should go back to being free. the 10 diamond fee was added to deter copying but i dont think it does that. it deters curiosity. anyone set on copying an outfit will just pay the diamonds, regardless of how...
For those who haven’t gone through the complete process, buying parts or all of someone else’s outfit costs more than the $10d viewing fee.  It will cost you the Bs for the outfit part…PLUS…additional diamonds!  This deters copying in 99% of cases, unless someone wants to make some outfit as a tribute, a parody, or a symbolic gesture towards the object outfit…and creator.

So…motive and use of the copy is critical, in this case, and cases in the future.  You can watch in real time as I demonstrate this over the next several hours.

At this point whether or not Indigo shows up is immaterial to the fundamentals of this case.  

31.05.2024 16:37:52
Vote for Katie Boutique for Minister of Entertainment and Education.

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...