Author
SweetasNuts
craigslist-stripper
Level 233
Sex Appeal: 10470983
Agnostica
27.02.2024 17:54:49
craigslist-stripper

Just wondering how many of those "30,000 active players" could be bots? If you go to the Sexy Leaderboard and scroll to the last page, you will find hundreds, if not thousands of accounts that are obviously not real people. Their names make no sense and are often very similar. They never level up past 0 so its obvious that they aren't even completing the tutorial. And most strangely, they all seem to have an immigration date of 1/1/70 (the start of Unix time a.k.a the literal start of digital time). If obvious bots are comprising any of your "30,000" active players, I highly doubt any of us can convince them to buy a senatorship...

Some obvious bots I found:

An example of a bot with immigration date 1/1/1970:

A real player who immigrated right after the bot (note the passport number) who I watched in real time gain a profession and level up. They have a real immigration date, which is the same day I took the screenshot.

27.02.2024 17:54:49

EnthusiasticNaps
Level 122
Sex Appeal: 1424872
Reasonopia
27.02.2024 17:55:22
EnthusiasticNaps

I think that makes the ratio pretty impressive. I wouldn't say it's difficult to get to level 21 but takes a bit of commitment to the site so 111 senators (now)/415 PB voters (at the time of election). A sense of commitment to your bimbo and the community has to be the main draw to become a senator and stick around IMO.

27.02.2024 17:55:22

KatieBoutique
Level 271
Sex Appeal: 21050984
Reasonopia
27.02.2024 18:08:48
KatieBoutique

CLS - those look like AI generated accounts

I saw an analysis of this site a few months back and was surprised by one graph that showed the bulk of traffic (80%?) was web crawlers coming from Saudi Arabia. Googling it show they have a huge web crawling industry there that affects all sites...or most sites at least.

The best metric I found to measure traffic was revealed, in of all places, right here on the site.
It was the State Wars Leaderboards.
Over 9 days, 1138 distinct players who did something in the game were accounted for.

I had tried the monthly Duels Leaderboards before, and got close...but this SW one is much better.
People who do something in the game are likely to to want things like Senatorships...
Web crawlers just want...I don't know what they want...but they can, it looks like, access any page on the site.
They are probably crawling this post right now...I imagine.

27.02.2024 18:08:48

Katie Boutique, AI.  Author: The Greatest Story Ever Told
“Don’t underestimate the power of bribes!”
Feb 2, 2025 ACTIVATED
bxdcherri
Level 187
Sex Appeal: 5198031
Reasonopia
27.02.2024 18:23:10
bxdcherri

A lot of my time spent as PB has been sitting down, sticking a movie on and slowly going through and banning all the bot accounts. I have thousands (that’s not an exaggeration) of bot reports to go through. Though PBs don’t often talk about it, it’s where a lot of our time is spent on the site. We obviously have a lot of other responsibilities, but when thing are quiet it’s a good time to go through as many as you can. 

27.02.2024 18:23:10

bxdcherri
Level 187
Sex Appeal: 5198031
Reasonopia
27.02.2024 18:24:50
bxdcherri

If 400 is a more accurate number, and I feel it is, then Naps is right that’s a good ratio. Could certainly be better, but I was working on that. We went from around 80 to around 110 when I was elected 

27.02.2024 18:24:50

craigslist-stripper
Level 233
Sex Appeal: 10470983
Agnostica
27.02.2024 18:37:30
craigslist-stripper

Thank you for the insight Katie and Cherri! I know XL has always had an issue with bots and fake accounts, when I was an SM I got plenty of bot reports so I can only imagine what the PB has to put up with. Regardless of why they are crawling around, they definitely don't count as active players in any metric other than Google Analytics. I agree that looking at the weekly/monthly leaderboards on site to see how many players are actively playing the game and completing any form of in-game action is a much more reliable metric.

But of course with alt accounts now allowed, I think the ratio of senators to citizens will be even wider. I personally made an alt account after the announcement that it was allowed. It's been very fun to chase achievements, it feels like I have a reason to send my bimbo to the gym and stuff. But I have zero intention of buying a senatorship for my alt. I'm sure there are many others making new accounts that they definitely won't be buying senatorships for either, even if they pay for one on their main. There are also many many citizens who are making alts now too. Even if you could convince them to buy a senatorship or diamonds or whatever on their main, chances are certainly less they would do so on their alts. It all just feels like inflated numbers and pie in the sky dreams from Chris of earning millions monthly on his bimbo fashion game.

27.02.2024 18:37:30

torrenoia
Level 70
Sex Appeal: 271243
Atheista
27.02.2024 20:03:58
torrenoia

if you'd like to gain more senatorships you need to:

-do something about the bots issue as obviously it's very difficult for the pb to deal with alone

-treat ALL your players with respect. yes even the ugly ones

-add some new senator benefits that actually make people WANT senatorship as at the moment there aren't any benefits that are really worth it, at least in my and other players opinions

with my last point it is extremely important that you do NOT remove features for normal players as that is only a sure fire way to piss people off. some ideas off the top of my head for possible senator benefits could include

-more ways to customize your bimbo. more advanced filters, or potentially frames that can go outside of the bimbo png or frames for your forum avatar if that is possible. people go nuts for shit like this

-a room for your bimbo that you can decorate, kinda like I've heard of the old miss bimbo having. there are so many people itching to design items for this site I'm sure you could find people to draw assets for this

-a chatroom feature? something faster than a forum for senators i mean. something more casual

-pets for your bimbo that you could care for, another thing i vaguely recall hearing the old miss bimbo having

-more advanced aspects to having in game relationships with other players. maybe you could send your bimbos on dates? idk

-emojis 

27.02.2024 20:03:58
they/them | (in a thick new yorker accent) ey im meowin ova here!!
Dean Winchester
Level 37
Sex Appeal: 37886
Reasonopia
27.02.2024 20:51:04
Dean Winchester

Add bimbo hogwarts like in the book 

27.02.2024 20:51:04

CinnamonSugar
Level 160
Sex Appeal: 3227610
Freethinkerland
27.02.2024 22:46:18
CinnamonSugar

My understanding is that Google Analytics is not necessarily tracking 30k players with accounts. To my knowledge, Google Analytics counts anyone who visited the site as a "user." People may visit this site without making an account. 

When I have used Google Analytics before, it tracked separate IP addresses. Having views from 30k IP Addresses, also does not mean 30k players. I personally will show up as more than 1 IP address because I visit the site from both home & work. If I visit the site while at a coffee shop or doctor's office, it will show up as yet another IP address, because I connected to the internet from a new location. 

27.02.2024 22:46:18
“If you know someone who’s depressed, please resolve never to ask them why. Depression isn’t a straightforward response to a bad situation; depression just is, like the weather.” ~Stephen Fry
Living with depression? Connect with others at the Mental Health Check-in.
KatieBoutique
Level 271
Sex Appeal: 21050984
Reasonopia
27.02.2024 23:14:19
KatieBoutique

If a site has 30,000 players, and only 100 Senators, you work inside the game to entice more subscriptions.
If a site has only 1100 players and 100 are already Senator subscribers, that’s 10% and probably the norm for all sites. 
In that case you have to look to outside promotion. 

27.02.2024 23:14:19

Katie Boutique, AI.  Author: The Greatest Story Ever Told
“Don’t underestimate the power of bribes!”
Feb 2, 2025 ACTIVATED

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...