Author
Pollyx
Pollyx
Level 126
Sex Appeal: 1576496
Antitheocra
20.12.2023 18:59:01
Pollyx

late to my own theme but i really wanted to do the fear one!! my biggest fear is thalassophobia, fear of deep water. since I was young I have been both in love with and afraid of bodies of water. this applies somewhat to a general fear and love of sharks (though I know they're not a big threat at all) and of other big sea creatures. i really have a very overactive imagination when it comes to this so I can even freak myself out in a regular pool :') i love swimming and the ocean and yet feel very afraid of it, especially where I can't see the bottom or the water is murky. I blame Walking with Dinosaurs: Sea Monsters (2003) tbh

20.12.2023 18:59:01
♡ Check out my Minister of Fashion election program! ♡

Here
is my well-sourced educational forum post about Israel's apartheid and genocide of Palestinians in Gaza and across Palestine as a whole, please educate yourself or you may fall for propaganda! 

AnastazjaNadia
Level 260
Sex Appeal: 17309175
Reasonopia
20.12.2023 23:09:58
AnastazjaNadia

When I was little, I often dreamed about flying, more or less literally. sometimes I dreamed that I was a fairy or that a fairy appeared to me and cast magic. thanks to which the bed starts to fly.
AnastazjaNadia

20.12.2023 23:09:58
aphrodyke
Level 43
Sex Appeal: 61411
Atheista
21.12.2023 01:31:03
aphrodyke

honestly this prompt was kind of difficult for me because i realized that i don't often have pleasant dreams! but when i do theyre usually about romance, so i decided to do a bridal look for this prompt!

21.12.2023 01:31:03

liveangel
Level 249
Sex Appeal: 14086894
Antitheocra
21.12.2023 13:41:53
liveangel

Dreams:
liveangel
When I was a child I had a dream of crossing a bridge over a river. I saw a pod of merfolk swimming in the water, so I went to the river bank to get a closer view, and they rose to the surface to greet me. They all had grey skin like the common bottlenose dolphin.

Something that makes me happy:
Sewing! It's a nice way to keep my hands busy, and I can do it in a multi-tasking way while watching or listing to something, or do it by itself to relax without feeling bored.

Something that makes you happy to make:

For the same reasons as above, I love doing origami! It's also less resource-intensive than sewing, as all I need is some spare paper. Here's a crane I made.

21.12.2023 13:41:53

Pollyx
Level 126
Sex Appeal: 1576496
Antitheocra
21.12.2023 21:47:17
Pollyx

hello everyone and happy thursday/friday wherever you are! thank you so much for sharing your dreams and your interests and "happy crafts." It's a busy time of year and I'd like the prompts to be a little easier. I'm actually releasing all six prompts for the December 22-25th date range right now together, as one block! Hopefully this will give everyone more time to complete these prompts during a busy time of year. Just pick 2/6 prompts to do and it will count, and either way I'll try to be lenient about this as I know it's a busy time of year where you might not be able to complete all the usual things. As always I encourage everyone to do 1/3 prompts (2/6 in this case), but if you do only 1/6 of these prompts I'll still keep your "streak," I don't want anyone to stress about this, it's just a fun thing :)

Oh, also, you still have 2 hours to do the last set of prompts, no worries :)

Today (the 21st or 22nd across the globe) is the winter solstice in the Northern hemisphere, the shortest day (or longest night) of the year. The winter solstice has been important for many international cultures and religions across history—some examples include the association with Christmas, Blue Christmas (a separate Western Christian service holding space for grief), Yule (celebrated by many historical and modern pagans and connected to Christmas in several European cultures), Saturnalia (Ancient Rome, the solstice itself being sol invictus, the ‘Invincible Sun’), the Dongzhi Festival in China and East Asia, Yalda night in Central/Western Asia (celebrating the longest night of the year with family, poetry, and often pomegranates and watermelons), some traditions of Judaism (fasting before the solstice, then rejoicing), and even the history of Stonehenge in the UK (often presumed to be built primarily for the winter solstice. For many cultures, the solstice represents “the symbolic death and rebirth of the sun.” In the Southern hemisphere, it’s currently the summer solstice instead! All this to say, solstice dates are important globally with so much history, culture, and tradition behind them. Some of the following prompts reference the solstice, so I thought I’d mention it!

December 22-25:

1. Make an outfit inspired by the winter or summer solstice, however you choose to interpret that. It could be a wintery look, something related to traditions and culture (do your research haha), some kind of metaphorical representation, or whatever else you decide! Shop screenshots are 100% okay for this, no matter your level.

2. Create something (poem, art, craft, collage, etc) inspired by the winter or summer solstice! Share a photo and tell us about it!

3. Go on Every Noise at Once and explore a little, listen to some genres. Find at least one genre of music you’ve never heard of before that you find interesting and share it with us, along with an artist or song from that genre! (hint: if you hover over the music note icon on a genre it will tell you the artist and song)

4. Make an outfit for evil Christmas (or Yule, or some other kind of “evil holiday” vibe). Creepy, surreal, monstrous, supernatural, whatever! Could be Krampus vibes or just “dark Christmas” or whatever you want. This prompt was suggested by Katrynah <3 Shop screenshots are 100% okay for this, no matter your level!

5. “Gift” something to another user in this thread. This could be an art piece, a fun photo edit or fancam of some of their bimbo’s outfits, a collage inspired by them, a poem, a funny animated e-card, idek, just keep it good-natured and fun! If you see someone else has already “gifted” something to someone else, try to pick someone else unless you’re already finished with whatever you’re gifting to them. We want to make more people feel included! It doesn’t have to be something complex or time-consuming, just something to let someone know you thought of them.

6. Make a paper snowflake! (ignore the paper size, just cut any size paper into a square) I absolutely love these and I just think they're so cute and fun. For the sake of ease, if you make a gingerbread house or cookies or some other holiday craft during these 4 prompt days, share a photo and that will count as well. I want this set to be pretty easy on everyone and I hope it will be, let me know if there are any issues. The snowflake is just a suggestion <3

This set of prompts is due at midnight on December 26th, so right at the reset! I will try to be lax, though—it's the holidays :) I encourage 2/6 prompts, but if you only manage to do one, that's okay. Don't worry, it won't count as missing a day. Love you all and happy holidays to everyone!! <33

21.12.2023 21:47:17
♡ Check out my Minister of Fashion election program! ♡

Here
is my well-sourced educational forum post about Israel's apartheid and genocide of Palestinians in Gaza and across Palestine as a whole, please educate yourself or you may fall for propaganda! 

alexa pro
Level 122
Sex Appeal: 1436360
Atheista
21.12.2023 21:50:10
alexa pro

alexa pro
here's my look inspired by snowflakes <3

21.12.2023 21:50:10
yves
he/hymn
like forum posts!!

Gemima1984
Level 111
Sex Appeal: 1083939
Atheista
21.12.2023 21:52:39
Gemima1984

I started but have not finished a knitted baby hat. Knitting used to bring me a lot of joy but I've not done it much this year. I wanted to finish it up before midnight but the RSI started to bite so I'll finish it another day <3

I like knitting, it reduces my screen time

21.12.2023 21:52:39
zotagada
Level 175
Sex Appeal: 4219006
Agnostica
21.12.2023 22:50:19
zotagada

zotagada
When I was younger, I would have dreams concerning trains. These would vary, sometimes I’d be a passenger on the train, sometimes conductor and sometimes a detective for the murder on the orient express. 
(Don’t worry I dreamt about other things too) (but this train thing is peculiar)

a thing that I love
i absolutely love board games, card games, everything of the sort. I love playing with other people; my friends, my family. I feel so much more connected to people through games. That being said, I am also competitive so that may also be why I love to play. 

A thing that makes me happy to make
Cooking! It is always relaxing to me even on stressful days. Today I just made a dinner for my family, a Thai green curry. It had been a while since I had a curry so I found it very delicious! A good amount of spicy :)
)

21.12.2023 22:50:19

meowrrrrrrrrr >:3
Gemima1984
Level 111
Sex Appeal: 1083939
Atheista
21.12.2023 22:52:02
Gemima1984

Omg zotagada, I wanna eat that!

21.12.2023 22:52:02
Katrynah
Level 247
Sex Appeal: 13369876
Antitheocra
21.12.2023 23:39:48
Katrynah

for the dec 21st prompt (normally id do an outfit but ive been driving since 9 am so im copping out and writing the prompt LOL): "Share a little about something that makes you happy, something that you are passionate about."

something that makes me happy is letting go. avoidant attachment aside, the relief and peace of just accepting the loss and setting whatever it is free is an underappreciated feeling. sure, holding on has its benefits and working on things may be a solution, but realizing that there's only so much you can do and that the road can be cleared infinitely faster by taking a different path is my preferred method. too many times have i seen people's days, weeks, months, even years ruined by forgetting that they can let go and start over. the joy that comes from a fresh start, in my opinion, has always outweighed whatever joy i tried to keep squeezing out of a situation that simply wasn't working.

21.12.2023 23:39:48
☆*- кαтяуиαн -* ☆  Join my ALL STATE contest, Storytime Adventure, and my Anti x Secville contest, Punk vs. Prep

Here's Pollyx's educational forum post about Israel's apartheid and genocide of Palestinians!

emo divider
vampirevampirismvampires plz interact

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...