Poll: Prosecuted bimbos/himbos:

Please LOG IN to vote.
Dye96
Level 237
Sex Appeal: 11320790
Freethinkerland
25.01.2022 19:12:25
Dye96

For the record, because I see it's been asked a few times already, the court case is created because:
1. The gang was pretty present in the game since they joined, made friends etc. If we didn't make a thread, we'd have countless threads, posts and messages asking what happened to them. We know this because it happened in the past, and we'd rather let everyone know what needs to be known.
2. Also using the history, we know they'll make alts. In the past we let and are still letting new accounts live and pretend we don't know, and we should see if it's a good idea or not. 
Please let's stick to the main question - whether they deserve a second chance or not. The topic has changed direction and I know I'm responsible for this too - I promise I'll forum ban myself when this is over :)

25.01.2022 19:12:25
LillyAnn
Level 235
Sex Appeal: 10829670
Freethinkerland
25.01.2022 22:28:44
LillyAnn

Opheliac wrote:
I know i don't get to vote bc I'm not level 40, but i couldn't find antoinette fah in the screenshots? Is this like. Jail by association or what did they do?
You can find Fah in screenshots after picture links got fixed.
It is ban for what they did.
They associated with many players and made friends and as you can see these players are not banned.

edit:
To answer the question tho I voted already...
I don't think they deserve a second chance. Usually I don't really mind it and think everyone should be given a second chance unless they did something really vile. But here I see planned action, well thought-through about how to cheat, how to mess with the game and players, how to rig elections and finally get payed for doing all these against-the-rules things. So my final answer is No for any of them but especially when it comes to Heartmarch who has already used alt for the contest purpose. If someone cheated in contests that has a fun as a purpose, what can be expected when it comes to more serious things?

25.01.2022 22:28:44

Welcome new bimbos & himbos ❣   

I identify as transparent, pronounces who/where
(don't take this seriously, because if you do it's your own fault)

Aveda
Level 101
Sex Appeal: 810814
Antitheocra
26.01.2022 01:05:27
Aveda

I posted something in the lets be real forum, and i cant vote but my personal opinion is that for the time being keep them off BL and then maybe after a couple months if they still want to come back allow them to make new accounts. I feel like allowing them to make new accounts right after they had their others banned is just leaving a window open for negativity to come in. Id let things air out and settle for awhile and then have them rejoin us if they are ready. Id hate to have players leave but when the question of the intent, and overall quality of the players is clearly being debated i do think the necessary actions were justified. Id like to believe people can change but change does take time. While things are still fresh just let wounds heal and time pass before allowing anyone to return. Just my thoughts on everything 

EDIT: Id also like to just say i in no way condone bullying or harassment of any kind and send my sympathies to the players unfortunately affected. I believe whatever punishment the court decides will be fit and the evidence alone proves they were not in any way a good asset to bimboland at the time of events. I can not speak for before the events because i dont know anything else.

26.01.2022 01:05:27
Lynn Minmay
Level 18
Sex Appeal: 4834
Reasonopia
26.01.2022 04:24:44
Lynn Minmay

What are the accusations against Laynee? Where in the rules does it state you can't have a conversation on discord? I don't really care what was said, did Laynee actually cheat in the game? Where's the actual evidence? I'm not ok with cheating. But i still haven't seen evidence of Laynee cheating in game. Maybe I missed it so please inform me. If there is no evidence then allow them to rejoin please. 

26.01.2022 04:24:44

Vicylicious
Level 44
Sex Appeal: 64492
Secville
26.01.2022 09:00:58
Vicylicious

The passive aggressiveness in the forum is really not needed, some of you are being toxic. I just mean as someone that has a higher position sometimes it is better to hold your tongue and let the fool embarrass themselves. Sending passive aggressive comments will only make you look petty and make people think that, that behavior is the go to and so if they get punished for that behavior it is really unfair. I know it is hard to do so when there might be emotions but that is called true professionalism that you guys seem to argue about, just saying. Just speaking in general here from an admin's perspective on reading some stuff in this forum. 

That said, I believe the right decisions was made. Alts is a huge problem right now, a discord server I admin for with almost 98k members has a huge issue with alts. You might think why is that an issue? Well that means when someone is banned for breaking the rules they can always come back with alts. That means they'll be toxic, create drama there are also some that pretend to be other innocent users to get them banned for no reason but spite. 
Also we have those that spam, they use an alt that spams the family friendly server with pron och other toxic harassment messages and even when we ban the alt we can never find out who the real user is. 
Honestly using alts in this game to get an advantage should be viewed with the same energy as those huge multiplayer games where people use aim bots or infinite health, cheats are cheats, advantages are advantages. 

I was friend with some of the the cowboy gang, well maybe just one if they were alts anyway they never did anything bad to me, however I will always stand on the side where cheating is wrong because it is so unfair to the rest. 

I also defend that this was posted public because like Dye said, if they would pretend like nothing happened that would get them so much drama in the future. I speak from experience with an influencer that never adress drama and it always ends up getting worse because the people that are trying to shine a bad light will always preach their narrative and because the other don't defend themselves people only have one side. I feel like that is important to remember here to, there is always two sides to the story and in the middle the truth. Each side will always argue for their side so as someone on the outside it is our job to see the truth hidden in the middle. 
I hope that people that lost friends can still enjoy this game and understand that this was for the better and thank you admins for dealing with this and not accepting cheating and unfair behavior.
Let's move on and learn from this and make this game better <3

26.01.2022 09:00:58

AuntieLice
Level 60
Sex Appeal: 168101
Secville
26.01.2022 14:17:00
AuntieLice

PlushKlavier wrote:
So you agree that leaking and publishing screenshots is unprofessional, yes? Even if it's to show other people that what went on and what was said is not okay? I'm glad we can get even on that at least :)

How is it unprofessional? No one leaked their private DMs, these are the things they wrote in a Discord group in which they were inviting a bunch of players they met on the game, not just their actual friends. Mind you, they wiped out the entire chat before inviting new people and the screenshots posted here plus a lot more are the things they taught were acceptable to write in front of people they knew only from the game, most of which they had just met.  We can only imagine the things they actually wrote in private as those are guaranteed to be even worse than the stuff you saw here, but we don't even need to know what they wrote in there to see why they had to get banned.

26.01.2022 14:17:00
“Then two years ago, I became a public figure representing domestic abuse, and I felt the full force of our culture’s wrath for women who speak out.” -Amber Heard
ButterfIy
Level 59
Sex Appeal: 156381
Secville
26.01.2022 16:28:40
ButterfIy

Bear in mind heartmarch was previously banned for PUBLICLY sharing her Bimboland discord server, among other things, so her initial intention was not to create a private server but a public one. Failing that, she made this server and called it 'Raggedy Ann Server' so it looked inconspicuous, yet proceeded to invite multiple BL players into it and admitted that it was a way of evading another ban. A server is only as private as the owner decides it is, and this server was obviously not intended to be a small private group chat between a few friends. It was intended for them to invite players from Bimboland to garner votes for the upcoming PB election. The only thing private about that server is that you needed a link to get in, yet heartmarch had no problem with AidenHolosugar sharing the link to his/her/their friends and inviting them in despite not knowing them beforehand. So yes, not very private in the end.

Now, back to professionalism, if anyone has been unprofessional it is heartmarch. She abused her power as a State Minister, attempted to fraudulently obtain Prime Bimbo status, maligned and insulted her fellow Pink House members when they were not there to defend themselves with multiple lies, and broke multiple rules. Seeing as EVERYONE in that server knew and took part in her little charade, they cannot run from their complicity and subsequent role in everything that happened. Every single person in that server encouraged her to do it and created alternate accounts to that end. THAT is unprofessional. Focus your energy towards the right people and ignore the fact that you are annoyed at them for banning your main account.

26.01.2022 16:28:40
I am pro-Israel, DNI if pro-Palestine, thank you!
Vicylicious
Level 44
Secville
26.01.2022 18:28:41
Vicylicious

Preach Butterfly! You both make excellent points. I am happy you and AuntieLice will not be harassed anymore <3

*Claps from the back of the room*

26.01.2022 18:28:41

LillyAnn
Level 235
Sex Appeal: 10829670
Freethinkerland
26.01.2022 20:49:44
LillyAnn

Just to clear up some confusion here...
Bear in mind heartmarch was previously banned for PUBLICLY sharing her Bimboland discord server, among other things, so her initial intention was not to create a private server but a public one. Failing that, she made this server and called it 'Raggedy Ann Server' so it looked inconspicuous, yet proceeded to invite multiple BL players into it and admitted that it was a way of evading another ban. (....)

When she made a server for Reasonopia and shared it her town hall, she was not banned, not jailed, not forum banned. At worst, it could be called a warning. Tho it wasn't even a warning like the ones we send sometimes which imply that next rule breaking will be faced with farther actions. She was just said that sharing discord server links is not allowed by higher-ups for multiple reasons and explained why.
If that's called 'ban' then someone has a problem with misunderstanding terms and mixing them. Idk if she meant the server and she were banned in terms it was not allowed or she purposely lied to her friends in order to make a bigger deal than it was, but she was not banned for making it nor posting it. She was just explained it was not allowed and why.
Beside that, when she offered in public for the first time to make discord server and talked about it with a few players in forum, even then they were told it was not allowed. That thing happened maybe a month or so before she actually made a so-called Reasonopia server and shared link.
So basically, even she was pointed to it already, she just decided to go forward with her idea and plan about making personal BL server.

26.01.2022 20:49:44

Welcome new bimbos & himbos ❣   

I identify as transparent, pronounces who/where
(don't take this seriously, because if you do it's your own fault)

Vicylicious
Level 44
Secville
26.01.2022 20:57:54
Vicylicious

LillyAnn thank you for sharing this information, you didn't have to but it gives a lot of context! Heard you also dealt with a lot of crap behind the scene with this gang, hope you're doing okay :)

26.01.2022 20:57:54

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...