Poll: Prosecuted bimbos/himbos:

Please LOG IN to vote.
Pasumi
Level 36
Sex Appeal: 34581
Freethinkerland
25.01.2022 09:46:54
Pasumi

After reading even the first part I did not think they deserve a second chance. Then I read about the lying, harassment, and bunch of other stuff they've done, and I will say; they do not deserve playing again at all. If they are coming into a community that in some ways can be a safe space for people to embrace their inner ximbo, harass others and spread lies, then they do not deserve to be here. I know that may sound harsh, but in my opinion, it is the truth.

25.01.2022 09:46:54

TokiKonoe
Level 265
Sex Appeal: 18727045
Freethinkerland
25.01.2022 11:13:51
TokiKonoe

Guilty. No question about that, the screenies talk for themselves.

PB is being paid with real life money at the end of the term – that money is paid by us, players. It’s not anyone’s interest that PB is elected because their friends made bunch of alt accounts for that purpose. What good would PB like that do for the game and players?

PB candidate, who creates alt accounts and encourages their friends to do so too, who purposefully tries to sabotage the results of a fashion contest (that was meant for all players to have some fun - not to support one SM’s personal bias), and who spreads lies and is very two-faced, is not good for the game. A person like this is not pursuing towards best options for BL and it’s community, but instead person like this pushes their own agenda for selfish reasons. And a person like this should not become PB, nor SM.

What I find specifically creepy, is the level of harassment, stalking and obsession that can be seen on screenies: searching images and information of the game owner and PH staff (like LillyAnn), creating some docs and making specific Discord channels about specific players is beyond my understanding. I'm sorry, but it is not normal.

25.01.2022 11:13:51
MissKaika
Level 250
Sex Appeal: 14300952
Atheista
25.01.2022 11:20:10
MissKaika

Guilty
FINALLY!
It took a long time for any action to be taken against the "gang".
But the team responsible for the game does not fail.
It took a while but it arrived!
A simple fashion game, with a light daily routine, doesn't need all this drama organized by idle children and without a real life worth it.
I'm sorry, but there's no other reason for a group of people to come to the game to cause this discomfort.
They created a side game.
These bizarre and insane gangs, disrupt the game and should be banned yes.
There are people here who play since missbimbo, and we've seen many gangs pass by.
Make no mistake, they were nice to you because you didn't question or discover the gang, just for that.
EVERYONE who questioned was ridiculed.

25.01.2022 11:20:10
ButterfIy
Level 59
Sex Appeal: 156311
Secville
25.01.2022 11:24:29
ButterfIy

Agreed MissKaika, me and AuntieLice were called paranoid and obsessed for calling out their obvious breeches of the rules. People think hiding behind a facade of nicety will work its charm forever, but in the end everyones true colours always show.

25.01.2022 11:24:29
I am pro-Israel, DNI if pro-Palestine, thank you!
Muffy Mynxxx
Level 120
Sex Appeal: 1369659
Freethinkerland
25.01.2022 11:29:14
Muffy Mynxxx

anio0sia wrote:
I think you just haven't read Dye's post very carefully. Let me quote it for you:
" Why are we having a court case then? Because they will create alt accounts. We think everyone deserves a second chance (except the ones who already got their second chance: melodysungjae and horseplinko), and we’ll vote whether they can keep their new accounts or not."

For me it was clear that there will be no defense, as the quilt was already stated and supported by some proof. It's not about a trial, but about giving some people another chance. Only you didn't get it, so I thought it would be good to emphasize that.
No worries: I read it very carefully several times and saw that part. But thank you for looking out.

25.01.2022 11:29:14

made using 

Sandi Lut
Level 286
Sex Appeal: 28144197
Antitheocra
25.01.2022 11:49:16
Sandi Lut

They do not deserve a 2nd chance. Especially heartmarch. Trying to become PB by cheating is unforgivable. Good riddance and stay away!

25.01.2022 11:49:16
Happiness is inside yourself

AuntieLice
Level 60
Sex Appeal: 168101
Secville
25.01.2022 13:16:23
AuntieLice

I agree with many people here talking about how fake their niceness was. They were even nice to me at the beginning and we saw how that turned out. All it took was for me to block their obvious alts and for Buttefly to defend me when they were trolling me on my profile for them to become obsessed with us and start harassing us everywhere. They were first making fun of me for being petty, paranoid and having no friends, but when Butterfly joined in to defend me they instantly claimed he was my alt and ganged up on him as well. And I'm talking about pages and pages of their posts on Bimbo Mailman's account and in several different forum topics.

Muto was posting on the forum for WEEKS about this evil Lady Lice blocking him and then stalking him and pretending like he had no idea why I blocked him. He was pretending not to be a part of the gang just so he could try to make me look like and obsessed stalker. He even posted screenshots of me checking out his profile to prove how obsessed I am when spied on us daily and some of the screenshots didn't even show whose account it was and considering how all of them would take a screenshot every single time one of us clicked on their profile you can judge for yourselves how valuable that "proof" was. Enthusiastic Naps edited a photo of getting blocked a bunch of times in a row and even admitted it wasn't all by me, but that didn't stop her from reporting me and telling all these new players that I did that on my own. Horseplinko (dongtyler) straight up admitted touching him in inappropriate places was bullshit (as if I had even met him in person lmao). When I blocked his new account he blocked me back with a response saying that I am paranoid and need therapy. Typical gaslighting bullshit they love to do, they know they are breaking a billion rules, but if you dare to block them for it they will make you seem like an insane one. They constantly made fun of our outfits and claimed we only blocked them cause we couldn't beat them in outfit fights. Naps even called me a free win, but when you need 5 of your friends and alts to vote for you how free is that win actually? In their group they had a whole channel dedicated to us two and a whole Google spreadsheet with all their "proof" to expose us, but somehow in their heads we are the obsessed ones. They constantly called Dye and LillyAnn rude cunts all cause when they would try to start drama with their lies on the forum Dye and Lilly would explain them the game mechanics. Their countless posts about not getting to vote for all the outfits in PBFC, their ridiculous questions about every fashion contest, their topics about being gifted senator subscription and it just disappearing and bunch of other outrages were all completely fake and planned out. They admitted that they love wasting PB's and PH's time. What was also completely fake were their outrages over us misgendering them (without knowing their gender lol) and being fat phobic when in reality they are the ones misgendering people whose gender they know and making fun of us for being "anorexic". When they got exposed they didn't show any remorse, their first reaction was to keep insulting the players that they hate and to edit the photos of Lilly being racist and make caricature drawings of Dye's outfits. These are not some people who are willing to change and to become less toxic, if they were to come back they would do nothing but cause even more trouble. Mind you, this is just mostly my experience with them and I didn't even cover a third of everything they did to me, let alone to other players.

I personally wouldn't even consider some of these things to be scandalous if they weren't literally recruiting new players to get more votes for the PB election, and to get those new players to hate on the same people as they do. I am not surprised that they would have a whole channel and a Google document on Butterfly and me, since all it took was for me to block a couple of their alts for them to dedicate their accounts to smearing our reputations and try getting us banned. Nor am I surprised about the amount of insults they threw at Dye and Lilly considering I've seen how they talked to them on the forum and, if anything, Lilly and Dye were too patient with them cause in their position I would have locked them up and threw away the key a long time ago. What crosses the line though, is them getting new players to join their cult, as they called it themselves, and bombarding them with all these lies and bullshit claims that couldn't be further from the truth. Just one of the examples is melodysungjae telling new players how his original account muto was banned for defending himself from Butterfly and AuntieLice who were his stalkers who kept misgendering him. The reality? After weeks of talking about me on the forum, Butterfly and I finally replied and the drama started. We got forum banned for a couple of days and he and his friends got warned. After that he changed his about me to "I love my Auntie Payola who has lice <3" and got jailed for it. On the same day he created his new account melodysungjae which got his muto account banned. When he got jailed heartmarch created several topics about her friend being wrongfully jailed calling the BL government a dictatorship and daring them to silence her (looks like she got her wish now, huh?). She tried acting like the kindest SM of all time, but as others have already mentioned she made fun of people who entered her own contest and gave everyone who was not her friend as low ratings as possible in the Fashion Week. 

If knowing all these things you still think they are nice people you are probably lying to yourself. If they were nice to you they did it cause they wanted to get more votes for the PB election. Even if you want to believe they were just genuinely nice to you remember that even the worst people in the world have people they are nice to. All these things considered plus many more that others and I have mentioned is the reason they absolutely don't deserve a second chance. This game is a lot less toxic and malicious without them.

25.01.2022 13:16:23
“Then two years ago, I became a public figure representing domestic abuse, and I felt the full force of our culture’s wrath for women who speak out.” -Amber Heard
anio0sia
Level 122
Sex Appeal: 1446892
Freethinkerland
25.01.2022 13:47:11
anio0sia

I'm so sorry you had to go through all of this and I'm glad Butterfly opposed their scandalous behaviour and had the courage to step in. 

I was also their antagonist once. I started a discussion about pronouns and autism. Can you imagine that?
Now I'm afraid to even start those topics, because you never know if others won't seek your blood if you ask about sth or just politely speak your mind. I've also learned that my outfits representing Pocahontas and/or Whoopie Goldberg (from Sister Act) are racist and I created them on purpose, to annoy minorities. 

They have to go and never come back. We need to have fun again, to enjoy BL without worrying about all the drama and harrassment. We need to forget about what happened to most of us because of them and leave the fear it might happen again behind.

Hope our community will flourish again soon :) Have a nice day!

25.01.2022 13:47:11
ButterfIy
Level 59
Sex Appeal: 156311
Secville
25.01.2022 15:03:19
ButterfIy

Never feel as if someone or a group of people can censor you ani. We all know you are not a racist, an ableist (their favourite word if you disagree with them), or just a horrible person.

The rest of this community is generally fine and with them gone I hope to see it return to how it was before they brought their petty squabbles with us out for everyone to see and hear.

25.01.2022 15:03:19
I am pro-Israel, DNI if pro-Palestine, thank you!
misogynist
Level 106
Sex Appeal: 940717
Atheista
25.01.2022 15:54:16
misogynist

I don't think they should be allowed back to be honest. I don't even like most of yall who they have problems with but some of the shit they've said is crossing way too many lines. It's one thing to want a change in a website you are invested in, hell I want the same thing!, but it is another thing entirely to go around saying you want to do horrible things in graphic detail to people + make fun of someone's fucking eating disorder.

I think they started out with a "cause" that made sense and many could get behind (wanting to change bimboland for the better, in their minds) and quickly became misguided. However I do think that, while their actions are inexcusible on many counts, it is unfair to paint these situations as if there is no guilt to be found on the other side. I distinctly recall the situation where anio0sia "started a discussion about pronouns and autism" escalated because ani continually said the r slur with repeated attempts at an explanation on why it is wrong and hurtful to many. I will admit that even in that situation, what could have been a civil discussion was turned by them into basically the online equivalent of a screaming match. The argument could also be made that minorities should not have to be civil with people who say/do something bad [for lack of a better word] to which I would say I agree to an extent, but also know that rarely if ever does behaving in such a way online achieve anything. They are allowed to be frustrated and hurt and I would say if it were just that one instance lashing out could be forgiven but they do the same thing with every "discussion". The threats of physical violence (at least, that is what they appear to be to me?? please correct me if I'm wrong) and making fun of someone's eating disorder is frankly sick. They have many good reasons to be upset with the site but have handled it so incredibly poorly that it is at the point where their legitimate concerns and grievances are overshadowed by their own bad actions and words.

25.01.2022 15:54:16

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...