Author
SweetasNuts
ButterfIy
Level 59
Sex Appeal: 160526
Secville
07.04.2024 23:02:53
ButterfIy

Your two responses edge between "here's a peanut" and "go outside", nobody is coming to you for tips on originality the same way they're not coming to you for tips on how to shave your ever-growing neckbeard. Interesting how you've made more Forum posts than me yet again. Weren't you meant to be camping? It doesn't count if you don't leave your basement, though if your posts, taste, numerous mental afflictions and general ugliness are any indication, your dwelling could easily be mistaken for a campsite.

07.04.2024 23:02:53
I am pro-Israel, DNI if pro-Palestine, thank you!
veroniquexoxo
Level 41
Sex Appeal: 51844
Atheista
07.04.2024 23:05:07
veroniquexoxo

jesus christ you are ALL acting like toddlers. 

is this really how we want the site to continue? stupid slapfights and name calling? 

engaging with the trolls (and i'm including chris and his various alts in this) like butterfly and auntielice does NOTHING but give them the attention they want. they want a reaction out of you. the shit they say is horrible, but it's on purpose. it feels good to clap back, but it actually does not accomplish anything besides dragging these threads on with nonsense for pages and giving them more ammunition. they purposefully target people with subjects that effect them if they know the person will fight them on it. IGNORING THEM WILL SHUT THEM UP SIGNIFICANTLY. stop replying to them.

what we need to focus on here is that it seems chris is going to allow this behavior to continue, like it or not. so chris, i ask you, what do you want from us, the userbase? what did you expect our reaction to be? a vast majority of your players heavily disagree with all the changes you're making, and specifically voted against them. so why are you surprised when people are fighting you on it, and vocally frustrated?

you need to understand that the reality here is, if you seriously continue to implement these changes and refuse to give any control up of the site, there are only two possibilites.1, the players will leave in droves as they get sick of the site shifting focus away from dress up and friendly discussion, and from being harassed by the trolls, leaving the few diehard fans of you remaining so the site will have little to no traffic or incoming funds. or 2, the players will stay, but continue to complain and fight you over and over, leaving this site a mess of angry users that will berate you for anything you do and argue with each other constantly.

so what do you want. seriously. do you want either of those options? because those are the most realistic situations. 

07.04.2024 23:05:07

ButterfIy
Level 59
Secville
07.04.2024 23:07:53
ButterfIy

Saw your little attempt at a clapback Craig, I'd be embarrassed too and hastily delete it. It's cute how you can't stop thinking about me though; yesterday when you said you were logging off, you stayed to give me another lint-ball of wisdom straight from your 2 metre deep navel. Did the ambulance forget to pick you up off the ground and drag you to the campsite? Wouldn't be the first time you were a strain on the public health system.

Also, Veronique, nobody cares about you, your hideous bimbo, or your pronouns. Take care!

07.04.2024 23:07:53
craigslist-stripper
Level 214
Sex Appeal: 7820835
Agnostica
07.04.2024 23:13:59
craigslist-stripper

personally i find the trolls funny to engage with, since they are not very good trolls and they struggle to actually find things that bother me. i enjoy the activity of crafting insults, but i would never point them at anyone who hasn’t done something mean enough to deserve my ire

i completely understand that some people find it annoying to read through. so for the sake of everyone else i will stop.

but chris has very much set his site up to facilitate these conversations. not everyone likes it, but they will continue, regardless of whether i personally participate in them or not. my best suggestion is to take nothing on the forums seriously in any capacity. have a good night! sorry for bothering some of you ;(

07.04.2024 23:13:59

ButterfIy
Level 59
Secville
07.04.2024 23:15:32
ButterfIy

"I enjoy the crafting of insults" yet you can't conjure up a single funny, scathing or original one. Maybe you could take some writing tips from somebody with Down's syndrome? I've seen them come up with significantly better responses than you could hope to dream. Talent comes in all shapes and sizes, after all.

07.04.2024 23:15:32
veroniquexoxo
Level 41
Sex Appeal: 51844
Atheista
07.04.2024 23:18:09
veroniquexoxo

it's understandable. trolls are easy to engage with, they're entertaining, but feeding them is pointless. it's just so jarring to go from local state threads that are so lovely and positive to this. i've made a bunch of friends on this site and love all the contests and events that people spend time creating, it can be such a fun community. i hate to see it keep getting pushed in this direction. fostering this kind of environment is awful. twitter has gotten SIGNIFICANTLY more miserable and full of hate since musk implemented those "free speech" changes. i hate to see this site go the same way.

07.04.2024 23:18:09

ButterfIy
Level 59
Secville
07.04.2024 23:21:50
ButterfIy

You mean since people can actually tell you what they think without fear of excessive moderation? Interesting how that works. It seems as though sticking your fingers in your ears and censoring everything short of radical lefty politics doesn't get you far in the real world. It must be hard to hear what people actually think about you after existing in a bubble, but I'm sure you will get over it. Be that alive is up to you to decide.

07.04.2024 23:21:50
craigslist-stripper
Level 214
Agnostica
08.04.2024 00:10:13
craigslist-stripper

veroniquexoxo wrote:
it's understandable. trolls are easy to engage with, they're entertaining, but feeding them is pointless. it's just so jarring to go from local state threads that are so lovely and positive to this. i've made a bunch of friends on this site and love all the contests and events that people spend time creating, it can be such a fun community. i hate to see it keep getting pushed in this direction. fostering this kind of environment is awful. twitter has gotten SIGNIFICANTLY more miserable and full of hate since musk implemented those "free speech" changes. i hate to see this site go the same way.
i do try my best to be a positive force in the community as well - i have been wanting to host contests and events for a while, and now i have the perfect opportunity to do so (so watch out!) i also much prefer to participate in fun and lighthearted threads. the highlight of my day today has been posting brisket memes in the lbr thread, since i have collected many of them lol. but i do still like using the trolls as a way to blow off steam, my career can be very stressful and i get a lot of shit flung my way that im not allowed to react to. but once again i apologize for taking it too far and stretching the back and forth over multiple pages. i make no promises about avoiding engagement with them going forward, but i really will try to limit it. because i do care what you guys think and i dont want to be annoying. ill also stop doing it in this thread. the conversation was definitely getting stale lol

08.04.2024 00:10:13

Cunning Linguist
Level 74
Sex Appeal: 324144
Atheista
08.04.2024 00:27:24
Cunning Linguist

Craigslist i totally get it, its fun to poke at them sometimes bc they clearly enjoy it & have nothing better to do. but they do get boring & repetitive real fast. They honestly make me miss heavenleighbimbo....as dumb & wrong as she was, at least she was unhinged in an entertaining way lol

We should make some specific positive (or just random topic) 'no trolls' threads, where no one acknowledges or responds to them

08.04.2024 00:27:24

craigslist-stripper
Level 214
Agnostica
08.04.2024 00:54:17
craigslist-stripper

i think having some threads where the only rule is to ignore the trolls would be great! not only as a force of positivity and a place to escape, but also because it very clearly bothers them when everyone just talks over their bs and they do not get a reaction 

i also completely understand the thing about hlb. she was definitely disagreeable, but she was also an amazing spectacle to gawk at. i remember i used to have a sticky note on my desktop where i kept a list of all the careers she claimed to have had. i swear she had more than Barbie 

08.04.2024 00:54:17

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...