SweetasNuts
SweetasNuts
Level 29
Sex Appeal: 19235
Atheista
02.04.2024 12:28:37
SweetasNuts

Dear Ximboland 

And now to work. I have spent much of this morning on the phone to the Presidents office.  I have been in an emergency meetings with Miss Bimbo and the Bimbo elders with regards to rushing through some changes. 

On that note some emergency legislation was passed that means the following laws were updated:

1)   Future Prime Bimbos, fashion police and ministers will no longer be responsible for editing messages and jailing Ximbos. From now these important legal roles or ‘moderating’ responsibilities will be undertaken by a special employed Bimbo detective. Please leave the setting and interpretation of rules to us. We will be responsible for overseeing reports and keeping Ximboland safe. 
I have already appointed an experienced moderator whom will work behind the scenes. She has no previous knowledge of the Ximboland characters, heroines and protagonists so comes in with a clean slate and no biases. She is a regular twitterland user and as such is familiar with the type of Ximboland with which we all aspire ie one that is fun, entertaining and fashionable.

2)   The new rules and laws of Ximboland are laws used in the internet republic of twitterland. We have slightly adapted them but twitterland is our beacon of shining light and Prime X Musk is one of our friends. Behind the scenes our diplomats are working on inviting him here for dinner with the President. We are delighted to have named a square after Prime X Musk in Bimbo City and no doubt you have already crossed Musk Square on your travels.

For clarity here are our new laws:

https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies

3.   The Prime Bimbo and governments role will follow the lead of Twitterland ie our governments role will shift to becoming primarily a role of ENTERTAINER or content creator. Like President Musk. The role of our Prime Ximbos and government will be ‘entertainers/marketeers/fashion advisors/maitre ds/conversation starters/mood makers’’. Our Prime Ximbos role will be the equivalent of President Musk in the way he creates content and has fun. 

We have created some new accounts and so the new Prime Ximbo will be responsible for managing and bringing their own entertainment skills, fun and humour into the role. ALL government workers will be required to manage a formal government alt account and post under that as well as their own personal accounts.

Governments Ximbo accounts to manage/roleplay=

All the following bimbos were co founder of Ximboland with Sindy Laarson/Miss Bimbo.

Tash 'Hotlegs' Robinson - Prime Ximbo (Miss Bimbos best friend and style guru)

Matt ‘11 inches’ McNamara - Fashion Police(Sindy/Miss Bimbos first love) - power to start Ximboland trials

Bianca Firezza - Minister of Fashion (Sindy/Miss old school friend. Didnt get on with Sindy - rival)

Sloane Hendrix the First - Minister of Style (old school friend - doesnt like Bianca and differs in fashion tastes)

Mimi ‘36DD’ Martinez - Fashion police (old school friend)

Professor Sssnake - Fashion police (old school teacher) - Minister of Justice 

4. All Prime Bimbos and government workers must upon entering office - 

swear to respect the privacy of the pink house office

be active senators.

Have read the Presidents book thoroughly -

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Miss-Bimbo-Beautiful-Republic-Bimboland-ebook/dp/B085S63CST

Sign a contract upon commencement of the role agreeing to put entertainment and humour ahead of political correctness, wokeness and snowflakery. Leave the moderation and rules to us please. 

Swear an oath of allegiance to Ximboland and the President before entering office

5) All government workers and manifestos must be approved by the President's legal secretary. I will be looking for those Ximbos whom are thick skinned, love role play , comedy, satire, jokes , interesting conversations/debates, and whom value humour and free speech well above wokeypokey and snowflakery. 

6) The duly elected Prime Bimbo can have as little as no one else or up to 6 fellow government workers. The Prime Bimbo must inform Miss Bimbo BEFORE they commence their new role and inform the President of any intended splits in revenues before they start office.

7) Should the Prime Bimbo or any government workers resign before the end of their term ie break their contract then they will not be eligible to any treasury funds.  

8) The Prime Bimbo role is a wide and varied one and includes but is not exhausted to hosting Prime Ximbo contests, hosting crazes, creating interesting topics of debate and conversation in the Town Square, hosting fashion wars, entertaining/marketing/posting to twitter/facebook, welcoming new Ximbos, befriending old Ximbos, creating new fun alt accounts, having fun and remembering that first and foremost you are an ENTERTAINER and an ambassador of Ximboland. Make the role your own! you will be supported and creativity and fun encouraged

9) The criteria for judging the success of a government will be based on entertainment, marketing and growth ie the number of town square posts, the number of senators, the number of official government posts in twitterland and the number of new Ximbos immigrating.

10) The master builders are busy beavering away to bring us the ability to quickly and easily post images and videos. And also to allow us to reward the best creators. We want those people whom are brave enough to entertain to be able to receive financial rewards from the Ximbos whom admire you ie we are creating content creators whom can earn revenues. 

11) Ximboland will remain a democracy because it will be ultimately up to you to decide whom is the leader and what type of entertainment and content we are subjected to from those in power. Only those in power will be able to post pop up messages, decide the content of contests , create topics in certain areas, sticky topics, post to other sites on government pages, call ximboland trials etc etc
The next election is on May 1st and the xemocarcy section is now open to new manifestos. I will be posting my manifesto later this week and I hope you will support my candidacy to have a full term next time. 

12) Finally I would like to congratulate and welcome in all the new State ministers. They do a sterling job at uniting their states and the nation.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts below on what type of entertainment you would like to see from your government?

Your faithful servant, 

Sweetasnuts 
15th Prime Ximbo of the fashionable Republic of Ximboland  

02.04.2024 12:28:37

SweetasNuts
Level 29
Sex Appeal: 19235
Atheista
02.04.2024 12:31:52
SweetasNuts

New contracts for all government workers 

02.04.2024 12:31:52

Gemima1984
Level 111
Sex Appeal: 1083939
Atheista
02.04.2024 12:35:25
Gemima1984

SweetasNuts wrote:
Dear Ximboland 

And now to work. I have spent much of this morning on the phone to the Presidents office.  I have been in an emergency meetings with Miss Bimbo and the Bimbo elders with regards to rushing through some changes. 

02.04.2024 12:35:25
Theodora Dee
Level 44
Sex Appeal: 66466
Secville
02.04.2024 12:38:29
Theodora Dee

SweetasNuts wrote:

11) Ximboland will remain a democracy 

02.04.2024 12:38:29

Hera_
Level 255
Sex Appeal: 15575482
Antitheocra
02.04.2024 12:41:27
Hera_

02.04.2024 12:41:27
most gorgeous minister of fashion until elections august 1st

craigslist-stripper
Level 214
Sex Appeal: 7820835
Agnostica
02.04.2024 12:59:48
craigslist-stripper

in regards to your book mr nuts -  

last time i was state minister, you promised a free copy of the book to all the members of government. TokiKonoe (the Prime Bimbo at the time) asked for my address and double checked with you that the shipping would be free too. i never received it. 

to be fair, i moved away from the address i provided about 8 or 9 months later, so if you sent it after that, i wouldnt know. but i would like a prompt update on this, as it is apparently required reading for my position.

02.04.2024 12:59:48

Catnip Everbeans
Level 60
Sex Appeal: 170030
Atheista
02.04.2024 13:06:36
Catnip Everbeans

My take aways from this announcement -

The rules are modified versions of twitter rules, but you are not telling us what you modified, so no one actually knows what the rules truly are until they break one by accident.

You want your volunteers to be marketing gurus for you, rather than trying to improve the site in any way.

You aspire to be like Musk with Twitter. Twitter is worth about 70% less than he paid for it according to most estimates.

You like having meetings with yourself, pretending that you are multiple people.

02.04.2024 13:06:36

bxdcherri
Level 187
Sex Appeal: 5196925
Reasonopia
02.04.2024 13:15:21
bxdcherri

“The site will remain a democracy” meanwhile left leaning people can’t run, and you are going to pre approve anyone who attempts to run and turn them down if they don’t do exactly what you say 

*sigh*

02.04.2024 13:15:21

Iowa
Level 70
Sex Appeal: 270470
Reasonopia
02.04.2024 13:23:41
Iowa

lmao

02.04.2024 13:23:41
✖ he/him pronouns ✖ chris/sweetasnuts doesnt care about this game
traggot
Level 81
Sex Appeal: 422081
Atheista
02.04.2024 13:25:56
traggot

posing this question sincerely as someone that plans to keep using the site; what section of the sites userbase is meant to enjoy the new decisions that have been made recently?

i chose ximboland over other dress up sites personally because of the wider selection of interesting outfit capabilities due to the work of shop workers and designers over the years, although many designers have been turned away from our nation over the years by a lack of satisfaction with various decisions made. it saddens me when i see fun items and wonder what has been made recently by the designer behind them, only to find out they didnt feel welcome and emmigrated or were exiled. i also cant see the same incredible variety coming from designers under a government that holds trials for dressing wrong, but im willing to consider this just a matter of cautious doubt for now and say that id love to be proven wrong! it would be great to see you encourage new designers to join the team, and support the freedom of those already creating wonderful new clothes, and i will respect it hugely and fully take back my initial doubt if this happens.

ximbos who chose ximboland over other dress up sites because of the political roleplay aspect providing a more interesting angle than most arent a group im part of myself, im fairly neutral on it although i often do find it fun, but i cant imagine the removal of powers from the political figures of the site will be very enjoyable for them. it sounds like this part of the site is being removed in all but job titles, and if i had joined for that reason i think i would be sorely disappointed to see this. of course, ximbos who did can give more input on this.

ximbos who chose ximboland over other dress up sites because of the freedom you advocate for, nothing seems to be actually changing for them (or us, it wasnt my primary reason but i do respect this ideal) other than recieving less of it. rules and laws put in place by various previous governments have mostly all been the same as your twitter-borrowed rules, which is an unavoidable part of adhering to the laws enforced on ximboland from outside governments. i have no issue with this. but trials related to fashion, which isnt covered in these laws, are limiting the freedom of many ximbos who wish to experiment with fashion and chose our own paths. i see very few ximbos whos outfits stay exclusively within the mold you seem to be advocating for with these trials, as most of us enjoy the freedom we have been given by shop workers and designers! your own staff do too, both elected state ministers and employed master builders.

all-in-all, i like ximboland. i already liked a lot of it in my original days, and i have grown out of nearly all the handful of issues i had with it prior to my years in exile before i was dug up and welcomed back, and so much of the community is warm and embraces what i dearly enjoy about the site. i was even considering senatorship as a birthday present for myself, although my feelings are mixed with these changes and my own financial situation. i would love for ximboland to remain warm, remain free, remain a beacon of variety both in fashion and opinion. however, from the look of things right now, the greater community will have to struggle against your decisions to keep it this way. i think we likely will if we have to, but i think you should be working with everyone to maintain this, rather than bringing it into question with off-putting decisions like these.

02.04.2024 13:25:56
it/she 20s reanimated tdyke mutt, debate me for free wins and help me reach curious gold.

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...