Katrynah
Katrynah
Level 244
Sex Appeal: 12770436
Antitheocra
15.04.2024 00:23:52
Katrynah

                   ∴.·:*¨ ¨*:·. ☙.·:*¨ ¨*:·.♡ .·:*¨ ¨*:·. ❧.·:*¨ ¨*:·.∴

The road that leads up to Antitheocra hall is still wet with the midday rain and rocks you to and fro on its cobbled surface as you make your ascent. Perched atop a mountain it sits, lights pouring out of its dozens of windows like a shiny eyed bird surveying its kingdom. Night has just fallen and the moon is fresh from the horizon, but a cloudless sky means the path is softly illuminated with its glow.

You pull out the invitation you received earlier that morning. It had been slipped under your door with no knock nor return address, just a blanche envelope with a golden eagle wax seal holding it shut.

You double check the address. This seems to be the place. Your heart thrums with excitement as you approach the main entrance, iron gates pulled back as if you were entering the opened maw of this hilltop predator. Music faintly thumps through its walls, outlines of bodies moving across drawn curtains as if to entice those lingering on its doorstep to come in and join the party.

The front door is imposing, ebony oak dotted with carvings of various flora and an impressive gold handle begging to be touched. Entering the streamer strung veranda, you raise your fist to knock, but the door swings open before knuckle can meet wood.

“You’ve finally arrived!” The voice shouts, competing with the sounds of life and laughter behind them, “And you’ve brought a gift, wonderful! Please, come inside.”

The figure steps aside, allowing you to enter. Shutting the door behind you, she sweeps the coat from your shoulders and hands it to a nearby waiter. “Don’t worry, Nikandr is just taking it to the coat closet. You may retrieve it at the end of the night.” The man is gone before you can protest and the woman is already walking out the foyer, beckoning you to join her and the party.

               Katrynah  ✧༺♥༻✧  

Moth to flame you follow, trailing behind as she leads you down the corridor. The sounds of the party are getting louder, piano keys nearly drowned out by shrill laughs and glasses clinking. Just as you are about to round the corner and enter the party hall she stops, so abrupt you nearly crash into her tall, slim back.

“I almost forgot!” Whipping around, the woman reaches into her breast and pulls out a poppy pin similar to the one fastened to her top. “The Minister is quite fond of these, you’ll want to be wearing it when they arrive.” She takes your hand and closes it around the pin before whisking you into the main hall.

                             

The room makes your head spin. Two floors with a balcony to overlook the dancefloor that dominates the center of the lower level. A band plays to the side of it, a grand piano with a motley array of stringed instruments to accompany it. Roman columns support the upstairs surveyors, each one wrapped in streamers and spider lilies. Light streams in from above and you realize the ceiling is nearly one big stained glass dome, illuminating what the flower sconces speckled about the walls do not. Tables line the outskirts of the room, the one closest to you holding what seems to be dozens of carefully cut pieces of strawberry shortcake. Next to it stands a fountain proudly gushing milk tea, petals of lavender sat atop the waves of drink. You turn to ask the woman a question, but she’s already disappeared into the crowd of bodies dancing and laughing and milling about. Luckily, the gift table is quite obvious as it’s already been stacked high with a thousand different colors and shines of wrapping paper. You quickly deposit your gift before joining the party.

                   ∴.·:*¨ ¨*:·. ☙.·:*¨ ¨*:·.♡ .·:*¨ ¨*:·. ❧.·:*¨ ¨*:·.∴

Congratulations! You arrived to the party in one piece. How have you dressed yourself? What gift did you bring? Do you dare try the punch? Where is Polly and that woman who let you in?

This contest is a birthday surprise! Dress your best and describe how your ximbo found their way to this lavish celebration of life! Build your character and story, it will be considered during prizing ;).

                    ┍━━━━━━━ ♔ ━━━━━━━┑

Rules:

☙ Shop screenshots are allowed for all players regardless of level (and here’s a thread on how to do that).

☙ Even though Antitheocra has been so kind as to host the ball in their Hall, this contest is open to all states!

☙ You can’t wear two outfits to the gala, so only one look per player! If you’d like to edit before the deadline, just delete your previous entry and resubmit your outfit.

☙ You may submit from an alt, but that will count as your only entry. Do not upvote your own posts. If you submit from multiple accounts at once, please specify which account you would like to be prized or both entries will be disqualified.

☙ Himbos! I realize you all do not have a poppy flower pin in your shop, so instead, just wear whatever flower suits your outfit best!

Prizes:   

  ☙ 1st place: 600D

☙ 2nd place: 500D

☙ 3rd place: 400D

☙ Polly’s Choice: 800D + a special banner  

 ☙ Banners for anyone who asks!

Timing: Now until 23:59 PM on April 20th!

                     ┕━━━━━━━ ♔ ━━━━━━━┙

15.04.2024 00:23:52
☆*- кαтяуиαн -* ☆ 

emo divider
vampirevampirismvampires plz interact
Pollyx
Level 125
Sex Appeal: 1552246
Antitheocra
15.04.2024 00:53:26
Pollyx

rest assured i am crying right now!!!!!!!

this is the sweetest ever!!!!! what a lovely surprise and such an amazing writeup, i am so excited to make an outfit :sob: :sob: :sob: this is such a sweet and thoughtful contest to run and it means a lot to me.... looking forward to seeing everyone else's outfits!!!! <333 mine coming asap !!!!! ;_; making my bday feel so special (26 years old, baby!!) <3

15.04.2024 00:53:26
♥ Join The Church of Xod, an all-state fashion & creative contest where you create a (fake)bimbo god! Be inventive, do some worldbuilding, have fun! Open until May 10th, extra prizes for Antitheocrans ♥
Here is my well-sourced educational forum post about Israel's apartheid and genocide of Palestinians in Gaza and across Palestine as a whole, please educate yourself or you may fall for propaganda! 

ladabunni
Level 64
Sex Appeal: 200415
Atheista
15.04.2024 01:39:58
ladabunni

Wow this is so wonderful thx for the invite;) I cant wait to create my outfit. Happy birthday Pollyx <3

15.04.2024 01:39:58

Timothee Chatroulette
Level 130
Sex Appeal: 1743763
Atheista
15.04.2024 02:50:30
Timothee Chatroulette

Timothee Chatroulette
Timothee arrived to the party with her usual +1: the unmistakable scent of a recently smoked blunt.
As she walked in, she found a poppy being pierced through her fake left tit. She didn't flinch.

Exploring further into the party, she eventually located the birthday bimbo! Greeting Polly with an embrace and light kiss on both their cheeks, Timothee handed over the tiniest of gifts.
OMG, you shouldn't have! What's in it?

The smallest discrete vibrator you've ever seen ;) Appreciation for all of the fun and creative contests you've held! Happy birthday polly!!

Timothee could be seen throughout the night chugging from the milk tea fountain, taking selfies, and peeing in the ball pit.

15.04.2024 02:50:30

Honey Beee
Level 212
Sex Appeal: 7596767
Secville
15.04.2024 03:34:38
Honey Beee

yells in the background HI TIMOTHEE!!!!!
Honey Beee
Honey Beee arrived to the party ready to party. The greetings and congratulations were in order to the birthday royalty Polly! Together they danced to esoteric bedroom pop hymns, downed the $1.99 wine bottle from the Xollar Store, and smoked a questionable xoint.

It was said that Honey Beee showed up to the event with no shoes on, but there is no concrete evidence of this presumptuous statement.

Love yall!! and i'd love a banner <3 

15.04.2024 03:34:38

Bimbl6
Level 96
Sex Appeal: 692286
Secville
15.04.2024 04:04:29
Bimbl6

Bimbl6
Oh, what a joy to be invited to the minister's ball! What a beautiful hall, fitting of Polly. I must admit that mysterious lady has quite the talent. I'd love to compliment her, but she seems to have vanished.
Hmm...I don't see any of my fellow designers yet, I'm sure they'll show. Afterall, Polly has been quite the gift to us. Oh, there's Polly! Happy Birthday, and cheers to many more! I wore my finest plums just for you! I won't hold you from your other guest so enjoy the evening and I'll catch up with you later.
Looking around Bimbl6 takes in the activities occurring, a bit intimidated by the dance floor she heads for the cake and drinks.
Nibbling on her cake she looks around before recalling something, "Ah, I must remember my coat before I leave, that charming fellow took it but I'm not sure where." Just as the thought crosses her mind the man appears again taking another coat. Perhaps I'll follow, so I'll be able to grab my coat myself.
Though she follows, the man seems to magically disappear, and she finds herself on the second floor staring out at the moon through the glass ceiling, how beautiful.
Well back to the party, hopefully I'll find some familiar faces to mingle with. Oh, there's Minister Honey, I'll go say hi!

15.04.2024 04:04:29
Killer Queen has already touched this signature

EnthusiasticNaps
Level 117
Sex Appeal: 1269047
Reasonopia
15.04.2024 04:11:45
EnthusiasticNaps

Naps steps into the party with hefty gifts in hand! What do you get the gal that's got everything? Quickly setting them down and excited to see everyone here and everyone yet to arrive!

I couldn't pick just one so I bought every fancy cheese the store had to offer and enough lactaid to dose a small village <3
EnthusiasticNaps

15.04.2024 04:11:45

hereticgoddxss
Level 22
Sex Appeal: 8086
Freethinkerland
15.04.2024 08:19:30
hereticgoddxss

I'm not good with words, but I'll try my best! Thanks for the invite <3 <3
hereticgoddxss
Rising from her coffin well after sunset, this little vampire lady couldn't believe someone remembered about her poor old soul and left an invitation by her graveyard! After taking her time getting ready, she showed up with her squad of pet bats and a small gift probably containing some centuries old cursed jewellery... At least it makes for an interesting collector's item? Now she roams around the party looking for her next victi...- uhm I meant lover worthy taking a small bite from.
✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ ✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧
Thank you so much Katrynah for the invitation! I would absolutely love a banner, if possible!

15.04.2024 08:19:30

Daphnee_Mino
Level 27
Sex Appeal: 14659
Agnostica
15.04.2024 09:44:33
Daphnee_Mino

This gold dainty envelope slid under my cabin... I am honored and so excited as I have never been to Antitheocra before... and in this such beautiful mansion. I wanted to dress majestic and appropriate with my cloak and keep to bush out hence it is my legacy... Dressed in gold to impress Pollyx, and to represent my state the best I can, hoping she likes my gift that I carry on my arm... My very beautiful and smart bunny Hurrem, she is such a good and wise companion... has served me well and I feel its right to re-home her into this loving and gorgeous family of Pollyx and Dr.Dentist. I wish the best for you gorgeous queen, keep making creative, fun and beautiful outfits. CHEERS, to sisterhood of all states in the name of Pollyx's birthday, this day may bring us all peace in our land... #agnosticanlove 

15.04.2024 09:44:33

Mehshambles
Level 42
Sex Appeal: 55260
Atheista
15.04.2024 10:01:23
Mehshambles

Mehshambles
Mehshambles looked at the envelope she had received. It was her first time at a state minsters birthday, let alone her first time in Antitheocra. She peered into the hall, it was decorated decadently, guests gathered around the various tables, making their presence known to the host and the birthday girl. Mehshambles placed a rose with a small poem attached to it, on the table littered with gifts.  Poem: Pollyx. You're as iconic as polly pocket, as beautiful as Barbie and as stylish as Bratz. You're one in a million. Antitheorca is lucky to have you xo

15.04.2024 10:01:23
ʚɞ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆.ೃ࿔*:・<(uw u<) sprinklin some good vibes 

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...