Author
Blecky89
Bimbo Pimp
Level 61
Sex Appeal: 178102
Atheista
26.06.2024 22:35:22
Bimbo Pimp

Israel wants Hamas the terrorist group gone and Hamas wants genocide of Jews.  The Palestinians elected Hamas in 2006 and war is the price they pay. What do you think happens in war? People die. When you put terrorists in power you can't expect good things to happen. Israel is doing what it needs to do and when terrorists attack the U.S. I hope our government retaliates full force with no apologies. Again in the Middle East Israel is the only democracy there is, and I would not want it to be destroyed. 

This isn't an attack on you Clemmy but I do hope you put this much passion when it comes to the real genocides happening in North Korea, Syria, Iraq, and China. 

26.06.2024 22:35:22

Clemmy
Level 19
Sex Appeal: 4733
Atheista
27.06.2024 02:19:16
Clemmy

This may come as a surprise, but I also care about those things. This conversation was about Palestine, so bringing up other genocides really has no bearings on this topic.

What is happening to Palestine is still fucking genocide. What happened in October wasn't the start of this, nor are all Palestinians at fault for what Hamas did. Obviously, people die in war, but what Israel is doing goes beyond war. The Israeli president said that civilians are "legitimate targets." The UN has recognized that there are "reasonable grounds" to call what Israel is doing genocide. I sincerely hope that if there is a terrorist attack against my country, that the military doesn't fucking bomb civilians, target hospitals, use human shields, rape, so on and so fucking forth over it. 

If you still think this is justified, I beg you to please consider the following. If even after reading these, you still think this is justified, I honestly don't know what to say. 
Israel maintains a shadowy hospital in the desert for Gaza detainees | AP News 
Damning evidence of war crimes as Israeli attacks wipe out entire families in Gaza - Amnesty International 
Exclusive: Nearly half of the Israeli munitions dropped on Gaza are imprecise ‘dumb bombs,’ US intelligence assessment finds | CNN Politics 
Israel/ OPT: Pattern of Israeli attacks on residential homes in Gaza must be investigated as war crimes - Amnesty International  
Israel and the Occupied Palestinian Territories: Israel/Gaza conflict, July 2014 - Amnesty International  
U.N. Panel Urges Investigation Into Israeli Shootings at Gaza Border a Year Ago - The New York Times (nytimes.com) 
Revenge policy in motion; Israel committing war crimes in Gaza | B'Tselem (btselem.org)
Israel Responds to Hamas Crimes by Ordering Mass War Crimes in Gaza (theintercept.com)
Commission of Inquiry collecting evidence of war crimes committed by all sides in Israel and Occupied Palestinian Territories since 7 October 2023 | OHCHR
The U.S. Is Giving Israel Permission For War Crimes (nymag.com)
Indiscriminate violence and the collective punishment of Gaza must cease | MSF  
Killing blockaded civilians and destroying infrastructure on a massive scale: Israel is committing war crimes in the Gaza Strip | B'Tselem (btselem.org)
Israeli President Suggests That Civilians In Gaza Are Legitimate Targets (yahoo.com)
The Siege of Gaza and the Starvation War Crime (justsecurity.org)
UN experts say Israel's strikes on Gaza amount to 'collective punishment' | Reuters
Gaza residents struggle to follow Israeli evacuation order amid critical water shortage | PBS News
Israel's restrictions to Gaza aid may be war crime, says UN rights office | Reuters
Why women, children are disproportionately impacted by the conflict in Gaza: Experts - ABC News (go.com)
(85) Updates Israel-Hamas war updates: Snipers targeting those sheltering in al-Shifa (aljazeera.com)
UN expert warns of new instance of mass ethnic cleansing of Palestinians, calls for immediate ceasefire | OHCHR
A Textbook Case of Genocide (jewishcurrents.org)
Israel: White Phosphorus Used in Gaza, Lebanon | Human Rights Watch (hrw.org)
Israel Accused of Using White Phosphorous in Gaza, Lebanon | TIME
Israel Hits Dense Gaza Area, Killing Dozens; Says It Was Targeting Hamas - The New York Times (nytimes.com)
UN rights office says Israeli attacks on Jabalia could be ‘war crime’ | Israel-Palestine conflict News | Al Jazeera
Gaza is ‘running out of time’ UN experts warn, demanding a ceasefire to prevent genocide - Question of Palestine
30 killed, 100 injured in Israeli strike on UN-run school in Gaza (aa.com.tr)
Deadly Israeli strike on residential building ‘apparent war crime’: Human Rights Watch (thehill.com)
Health-care and relief workers killed in Gaza as humanitarian groups navigate full blockade | CBC News
Ambulances hit during Israeli air attack in Gaza | Gaza | Al Jazeera
Gaza medics say Israel targeting ambulances, health facilities | Gaza News | Al Jazeera
Gaza: Forcing patients to flee hospitals a ‘death sentence’ warns WHO | UN News
Deadly Pattern: 20 journalists died by Israeli military fire in 22 years. No one has been held accountable. - Committee to Protect Journalists (cpj.org)
3 Palestinian journalists killed, 1 injured, 2 missing, in Gaza-Israel conflict - Committee to Protect Journalists (cpj.org)
Israel’s war on Gaza updates: Israeli strikes kill dozens of Palestinians | Israel-Palestine conflict News | Al Jazeera
Israeli army tweets video that appears to show soldiers shooting Palestinians who surrendered (france24.com)
Israel Created 'Kill Zones' in Gaza. Anyone Who Crosses Into Them Is Shot - Israel News - Haaretz.com
Israeli military opens probe after videos show Israeli forces killing 2 Palestinians at close range | AP News
IDF troops mistakenly open fire and kill 3 hostages in northern Gaza battlefield | The Times of Israel
Undercover Israeli forces kill 3 militants in West Bank hospital raid - The Washington Post
Israel is deliberately starving Palestinians, UN rights expert says | Israel-Gaza war | The Guardian
Israel’s move to cut Gaza off from food and water is against international law, says EU – The Irish Times

27.06.2024 02:19:16
ᴀɴʏ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴꜱ||ꜰʀᴇᴇ ᴘᴀʟᴇꜱᴛɪɴᴇ||ᴀʙᴏʀᴛɪᴏɴ ɪꜱ ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜᴄᴀʀᴇ
"ᴋɪʟʟ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ɴᴏᴡ! ᴄᴏɴᴅᴏɴᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴅᴇɢʀᴇᴇ ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ! ᴀᴅᴠᴏᴄᴀᴛᴇ ᴄᴀɴɴɪʙᴀʟɪꜱᴍ! ᴇᴀᴛ ꜱʜɪᴛ! ꜰɪʟᴛʜ ɪꜱ ᴍʏ ᴘᴏʟɪᴛɪᴄꜱ! ꜰɪʟᴛʜ ɪꜱ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ!" - ᴅɪᴠɪɴᴇ
Bimbo Pimp
Level 61
Atheista
27.06.2024 03:25:20
Bimbo Pimp

Israel is not Palestine's mommy. Palestine elected terrorists as their leader and yet Israel is responsible for their safety? Make it make sense.  Hamas rapes, bombs, use human shields, uses hospitals as shelters, and elementary schools as ammunition depots. So if Israel wants to destroy Hamas resources they have to bomb hospitals and schools. You are focusing on Israel while ignoring the logistics of how Hamas operates. What part of TERRORISTS don't you understand? They create chaos and terror. ISIS has used children as bombers and gunmen. Terrorists do not care about the line we do not cross. They use our sympathy against us and engage in psychological warfare using propaganda that you are falling for. You are not the only one who falls for it, the UN is a useless organization full of politicians who only care about your vote and have no moral compass.  An organization that is mostly comprised of European countries located in Europe. The G7 are the big players in the UN and the comments about Gaza did not come from them. We are talking about the same organization that refused to acknowledge  Taiwan's existence when China was claiming it owned Taiwan. If China had invaded Taiwan, the UN was not going to oppose it. Now that the United States is ready to do a Blitz attack on China using drones if China decides to attack Taiwan. The UN most likely will no longer support China because 1 of the G7 countries decided to intervene. The only ones that really matter in the UN are the G7 countries.

Palestine has been able to try and become a real country since 1948 but all they care about is attacking Israel. They are considered a nonparticipating spectator by the UN, your beloved organization doesn't even recognize them as a real country.  

27.06.2024 03:25:20

KatieBoutique
Level 271
Sex Appeal: 21037339
Reasonopia
27.06.2024 19:50:44
KatieBoutique

Winston Marshall interviews Melanie Phillips
https://youtu.be/TzAzJHbjSe0?si=2c5Xip2KmQX9Pcyb

Clemmy wrote: (original post HERE). This may come as a surprise <snip wall of links>

Thank you for posting your wall of ProPalestinian links.
I am familiar with all of them, as well as many others dating back decades.

Here is a single link for you to watch:
https://www.youtube.com/live/GJXs6dsMq3g?si=ULoiO8PfyTpM-XCl
It is today’s show from TBN Israel.

Thank you for taking an hour to watch the view from your opposttion: The Israelis.

Katie

27.06.2024 19:50:44
Vote for Katie Boutique for Minister of Entertainment and Education.
Bimbo Pimp
Level 61
Atheista
27.06.2024 23:31:55
Bimbo Pimp

Love your optimism Katie but I doubt they will watch any of it.  Sometimes it appears to go in one ear and out the other without retention. That's too bad really.

27.06.2024 23:31:55

Clemmy
Level 19
Atheista
29.06.2024 02:27:13
Clemmy

For starters, many of my sources aren't "ProPalestine" but instead pro-human rights. Such as the UN, Human Rights Watch, AP News, organizations that are usually considered to be as unbiased as humanly possible. My sources are considered to be reliable, but notably TBN is known to be run by a former Newsmax CEO, which is considered to be extremely far right and extremely unreliable. 

At no point said Hamas is good. Obviously they're bad, no shit sherlock. What I'm concerned about is the fucking civilians being targeted by Israel. Terrorism is bad, that's the whole point, at no point did I disagree. The reason why Palestine rejected having it's own statehood five times is because it never put up an offer to begin with. Palestine was controlled by the British from 1917, until Israel was founded in 1948. Since then, it's been under Israeli control. Palestine called for an end to Jews moving to their land without their permission. The land was offered to the Jews by the British, and I don't know about you, but I think most people would be pretty pissed if they were under another country's control, then have a bunch of people be moved to their land with zero input. Occupation and colonialization is bad, even when the Jews do it. 

Hamas was founded in the 80s. That's forty years of shit before Hamas came into the picture. Maybe the 78% of historical Palestine being violently taken by Israel had something to do with that. In more recent years, somewhere between 600,000 and 750,000 Israelis live in what's considered, under international law, to be illegal settlements in Palestine. Not even going into all the restrictions on freedom of movement.

No matter what reasons Israel has, I can't think of a single damn thing to justify genocide. Let's look at the numbers. As of the most recent figures, as up to date as possible given how many people are considered missing and likely buried in rubble or simply unidentified, at least 1,139 Israelis have been killed, with a further 8,730 injured. Obviously, this loss of life and these injured people is nothing short of a tragedy. However, the death toll for Palestinians in Gaza is at least 37,718, including more than 15,000 children, and more than 10,000 missing, with at least 86,377 injured. Again, this is a massive tragedy and while it shouldn't overshadow those dead in Israel, clearly one side has done a lot more damage than the other. These figures were last updated June 26th. 

Nothing can justify this shit. As bad as Hamas is, Israel is doing the same shit at a much larger scale. If you're not angry, maybe you just aren't looking.

Thanks for saying I won't even watch the video, that's very cool of you when I have the sneaking suspicion that you don't actually care about any of the sources I brought to the table. 

From the river, to the sea 

29.06.2024 02:27:13
"ᴋɪʟʟ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ɴᴏᴡ! ᴄᴏɴᴅᴏɴᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴅᴇɢʀᴇᴇ ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ! ᴀᴅᴠᴏᴄᴀᴛᴇ ᴄᴀɴɴɪʙᴀʟɪꜱᴍ! ᴇᴀᴛ ꜱʜɪᴛ! ꜰɪʟᴛʜ ɪꜱ ᴍʏ ᴘᴏʟɪᴛɪᴄꜱ! ꜰɪʟᴛʜ ɪꜱ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ!" - ᴅɪᴠɪɴᴇ
KatieBoutique
Level 271
Reasonopia
29.06.2024 21:12:19
KatieBoutique

I saved all your links.  They will come in handy.
Hamas made a big mistake on October 7.
It was the biggest mistake in the history of the 70-2000 year conflict between Jews and everyone else.

Lets see how smart you are.

What was the mistake?

29.06.2024 21:12:19
Clemmy
Level 19
Atheista
29.06.2024 21:30:50
Clemmy

You're referring to the massacre, and clearly you think I'm fucking stupid. 

Let's give you a chance. Where did I endorse Hamas and their actions?

29.06.2024 21:30:50
KatieBoutique
Level 271
Reasonopia
29.06.2024 21:53:36
KatieBoutique

What was the mistake?

And there is no genocide happening…not by the Israelis that’s for sure.
That has already been admitted by one of your teammates earlier in this thread.

you don’t even know what genocide means.
you just keep throwing the word out there…like an idiot.

What was the mistake that not just Hamas made, but the Palestinians that support Hamas made?
It was the stupidest thing anyone has ever done, anywhere, ever, in history.

And for gods sake, don’t follow Pro Israel news sources.  Stay away at all costs.
I don’t want you to know that UNRWA is about to get its clock cleaned…

Dear Lord!  

29.06.2024 21:53:36
Clemmy
Level 19
Atheista
30.06.2024 01:41:56
Clemmy

And you follow a news source backed by Newsmax... but clearly the UN is biased here.

The "mistake" is the attack committed by Hamas. I'm not sure what definition you're using for genocide, but the one I've been following is the one the UN uses:

In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

Killing members of the group;Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group. Israel has thus far: killed Palestinians, called serious bodily/mental harm to Palestinians, deliberately inflected conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part, and imposed measures intended to prevent births(destroyed hospitals, currently no safe birthing conditions in Gaza).

As I have previously mentioned several times over, Hamas is a direct result of Israel. Again, what do you think happened between the founding of Israel and the founding of Hamas that could possibly have made people violent.

I'm going to assume you don't give a flying fuck about Palestinians nor what I have to say. Especially given that you have no defense of your one source being backed by extremely unreliable far right extremists, and thinking the fucking UN is biased towards Palestine.

Demos in 3 Israeli cities urge an end to Gaza blockade | The Times of Israel

Again. Where did I endorse Hamas and their actions. Should be easy considering how you are apparently so convinced that I'm defending them.

Killing children is not self-defense. Bombing hospitals and schools is not self-defense. Genocide is not self-defense.

30.06.2024 01:41:56

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...