Prime Ximbo:
Treasury (USD):

Ximboland Clock

SHORT Stories contest - Bunny Tales: Everyday Fun! /All states 1.04.-10.04.2024.

Category
The Runway
Created
Author
Blecky89
Blecky89
Level 234
Sex Appeal: 10777832
Freethinkerland
01.04.2024 15:44:20
Blecky89

Let your imagination soar as you follow the adventures of these adorable little creatures on their everyday journey. Join in celebrating the spirit of Easter with story that will warm hearts and bring a smile to everyone's face!

To prolong the Easter spirit and multiply the sunny feeling of spring being already here I invite you to write a short story about bunny everyday life adventures.
Choose one of the pictures below and write a story based on it. All of the story doesn't need to be based on the image just part of it. For example you can write how the bunnies got ready to go to the park to take part in Easter activities and then add the one you can see in one of the illustrations given.
Post it in this thread until April 10th and in your post add the illustration or its sequence number.
The story doesn't need to be a masterpiece so give it a try and just have fun with this! Give it a try and who knows maybe you will find something new about yourself.
Besides the main prizes for first three places everyone who submits a story inspired from one of the illustrations will receive a prize for courage to share something they have created themselves.

The illustrations you can choose from:

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

RULES:
 All state members can take part.
 Minimal word count 200! 
 Base your short story on one of the given images. If you want an extra challenge you can of course combine two or more of them.
 Post the story in this thread and in your post point out which illustration you picked.

PRIZES:
 Main prizes for TOP3 and prizes for participating for the rest.

The amount and number of prizes stay at my discretion.

Please let me know in your entry if you wish to receive a banner.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to message me or ask in the forum!
Contest will be open from 1st April till 10th April 23:59 BL time.

Love,
Blecky89˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

01.04.2024 15:44:20

reivalentine
Level 70
Sex Appeal: 273233
Agnostica
02.04.2024 20:32:06
reivalentine

reivalentine 

My outfit: Welcoming you to my bunny home. ♥️

Outfit is based on: The Bunny Mummy. ♥️  

A day in the life of bunny delight ♥️
Arts of many for all to try might ♥️

From masterpieces of various artists♥️
Fantastic drawings that touch hearts♥️

Many wonders for all to see and share♥️
Many adoring all even those their first to dare♥️

Such are the wondrous days of all friends♥️
So much differences to love without compares♥️

Many to look up to as great leaders to follow♥️
Many to be beside with to love and mellow♥️

Styles of various colors and great tastes♥️
So many to wear and choose for each own fits♥️

Seeing Designers making each as their own arts♥️
Such creative works being ever their blessed hearts♥️

No worries of what to adorn nor be limited to wear ♥️
Never needing to cease experimentation or beware ♥️

Being as one desires to be holding a light of curiosity♥️
Be a little clumsy and perhaps even surprising new intensity♥️

Mind not accidentally stepping on a tube of paint♥️
Maybe even spilling a little glass of milk instead♥️

Encourage only one another and guiding as they paint♥️
Enjoying the inexperienced drawings even as they tried♥️

Some arts even hung by the walls as showcases of love♥️
Some arts held and kept dearly by those in awed daze♥️

Please come right in for a drink or two and need not be shy♥️ 
Please enjoy the many treats with fragrant teas and cold whiskey. ♥️

-

If need me to edit anything, please do tell as it's my first draft. ♥️

Not interested in Diamonds.♥️ May I please have a banner?♥️

Please and thank you.♥️ 

-

A joy to ever be in your contests, Dear Blecky89 ♥️ 

Thank you for helping me focus on the positive sides ♥️ 

And enjoying ever more good fun at the start of April. ♥️

02.04.2024 20:32:06
✿Contests✿:Xod,Vogue:Pollyx♥️Spotlight,Birthday Ball:Katrynah♥️ Wednesday,Raffle:CraigslistStripper♥️Liminal:Hera_♥️LAN:Audrey_Lynn♥️Realm: Honey Beee♥️Bunny:Blecky89♥️
For me in contests: Participation only. No diamonds please. Only Banners. Thank you. ♥️
kijmaiya
Level 25
Sex Appeal: 11504
Atheista
03.04.2024 16:04:08
kijmaiya

Okay hello!
So I kinda got inspired by images: 1, 2, 8 and 9
I hope I interpreted the idea for the story right^^
(anyway I apologise for any grammar mistakes because English isn't my native language ;0;)
So this if what I wrote:

Somewhere behind the deepest seas and the highest mountains, in a small village, lived a happy bunny family. Mummy bunny — Angela, daddy bunny — Marley, and their lovely children: Fuzzy, Trixy, Bubba and Loco were an ordinary family like almost every of their neighbours. But there was one thing that made this bunny family different from others. They had one big dream, to build an immense balloon that could fit the six of them and have the flight of their life!

Once during a dinner, the youngest son — Loco came up with an idea to do a car boot sale outside their house. They could get rid of useless furniture or decorations and earn the money to realize their biggest dream. Parents looked at themselves with wide smiles, praising their child for coming up with such a great idea, and decided that they would organize the sale soon. Then their daughter Trixy proposed to sell baked goods, and she even volunteered to help her mother with baking, because a good smell of cake or cupcakes would always bring more clients. And she wasn’t even wrong about that. Two ideas quickly became a conversation about how to improve the sale, because their firstborn son Fuzzy said he and his daddy should paint some landscapes or still life and that arts are also highly valued. Lastly, the second daughter, Bubba, proposed that could babysit the neighbours children, so they could earn the money quicker. The whole family agreed on that, and later they planned out how much time they have for preparations.

During one week their living room became nearly an art gallery, their kitchen should now be called a restaurant kitchen, and Bubba’s room was literally a playground for younger bunnies, frogs or hedgehogs. All of them were really twittery about the preparations that they didn’t even realize the day of planned sale was due the next day.

Luckily, everything went smoothly for them. The cakes were “godly” as some animals called them, and the vintage furniture and clothes were sold quickly. Even the painting gained attention and animals have bought them eagerly.

At the end of the day, the bunny family felt exhausted but exhilarated. During this week they had done much work but most important — they had a chance to spend most of the time together. Finally, the parents got onto counting how many funds they had saved, and luckily that amount was enough for a balloon flight! The whole family got into a group hug, and their parents said that they were proud of them for coming up with such smart ideas. They really had smart children.

03.04.2024 16:04:08
You are your own Super Lady!
------------------------------------------
Gidle Super Lady GIF - Gidle Super Lady Yuqi GIFs

Melpomene
Level 194
Sex Appeal: 5812215
Antitheocra
10.04.2024 23:42:16
Melpomene

So yet again I’ve written something weird. There isn’t any special meaning behind it, I just wanted to have fun with the world implied by the images and ended up going kind of philosophical. Sorry I’m turning this in so very late <3

“How come feathered beings like birds don’t talk and wear clothes like us?” Little Whitefur wondered as he watched the swans glide across the glittering river.

Mrs. Softpaws frowned a little at her little boy’s strange question and turned to wipe dirt off her older daughter’s skirt. “Well… I don’t rightly know honey. Maybe it’s because of the beaks. They could make talking quite difficult.”

“Obviously it is because that is the will of the Great Caretaker”, aunt Curlytail remarked, matter-of-factly. “She has decided that intelligence is our lot in life, and that freedom from knowledge is the birds’. Things are so because they were intended to be.”

“But why? What makes us different from those swans over there? Don’t they live longer than us?”

Little Whitefur had waded halfway into the water and was peering at the white birds with a deep, deep frown. Mrs. Sortpaws thought that he must really have been very troubled by this philosophical question – her clever little boy… Or perhaps he just had difficulty seeing due to the river water. It was a very bright day after all, and the warm mild wind had persuaded the surface of the water into a gentle little dance, which the sunlight was more than happy to stage.

“Long age doesn’t always mean that you’re wiser!” Little Silkears huffed, frowning at her brother. “Just think of Granpa Fastjumper! He is the oldest person I know but definitely not the smartest.”

“Silkears! That’s rude. You should remember to respect your elders!” Mrs. Softpaws interjected and pulled back her daughter who was just about to wade into the water after her brother and ruin her dress.

Aunt Curlytail shook her head with a sight. “There is some truth to though. Age isn’t everything when it comes to intelligence. The Great Caretaker has given us all different gifts.”

“More like evolution has.”

The new voice spooked Mrs. Softpaws, who hurriedly turned to look at the small mouse hiding between the dandelions. “Oh, good morning, professor Roundnose! Rare seeing you in the park this early!”

“Good morning, Mrs Softpaws. I was on my way to see my sister about spring cleaning,” the mouse replied politely. “But, yes, like I said. Birds cannot talk because they did not evolve to. Simply put.”

“What does evolution mean?” Little Whitefur wondered.

“Well, you know how you live in a house on the ground and Ms. Curlytail and squirrels prefers tree houses? That is because the world is a dangerous place and, so, all of us different wise folk have leaned into slightly different tactics to avoid the predators. Bunnies have strong legs and large paws so that they can dig holes to hide in. Squirrels have sharp nails so that they can climb away from danger. You bunnies are brown and grey so that you can blend into the ground better Ms. Curlytail is orange so you can’t tell her apart from the pine tree,” professor Roundnose seemed to be quite pleased by the interest of his captive audience and kept going with his explanation.

“It didn’t all used to be like this. All of us, rabbits, squirrels, mice, used to be more similar to each other once. And then we found different ways to survive and got children that were better suited for those ways, and then they got children who were even better suited. Until we ended up looking quite different from each other.”

“What poppycock!” Aunt Curlytail huffed. “It was the Great Caretaker who made us our unique, miraculous selves. No arbitrary force of nature could have done it.”

“Well, who’s to say the Great Caretaker didn’t use evolution as a tool to accomplice what She intended?” professor Roundnose offered.

“But I still don’t get it? Then there isn’t a reason that we the ones talking and walking? It just happened to happen that way? Just because?”

Little Whitefur made a face like he was deeply unhappy with this trouble. Professor Roundnose talked like he knew a lot, but even he couldn’t answer the question he really wanted to know. This was going to bug him for the rest of the day, and Mrs. Softpaws was already seeing the warning signs of a bad day, when professor Roundnose saw the opportunity to distract the little bunny with another question:

“That maybe. Maybe it truly just does happen to be that way just because – but you’re only thinking that because this is the way things are. If it had gone differently, if birds were the ones talking instead of us, could there not – perhaps – be a little swan fledgling here asking these questions instead? What do you think?”

At that, Little Whitefur became quite quiet and contemplative. 

He left his family on the beach and waded some ways into the reeds to watch the swans. Little swan fledglings were practicing diving in a gentle shallow by the peer. They were quacking and honking at each other in between attempts. Perhaps, it could’ve, in fact, been one of them instead of him wondering these deep things in another world? Or maybe, he thought, they already were thinking these things here and he just couldn't understand them.

10.04.2024 23:42:16

Furiously drawing new designs 

ambiguouscascada
Level 34
Sex Appeal: 30337
Freethinkerland
11.04.2024 02:17:17
ambiguouscascada

I’ve been busy so this is best I could do.. my photo inspiration was number 4 with the hedgehog <3 

It never occurred to him that he wasn’t a bunny. He just thought he was a wee bit more prickly than the rest! To be a bunny was to be family and there was never any doubt in his mind that this was his. After a long day of rabble-rousing, picnicking, and laughter, he snuggled up close with the ones he loves most.  

11.04.2024 02:17:17
wāhine māori in the online queendom
Alicemania_ho
Level 21
Sex Appeal: 7271
Freethinkerland
19.04.2024 03:35:01
Alicemania_ho

Your outfits are so pretty everyone

19.04.2024 03:35:01
Ayesha Erotica Ayeshas Corner GIF - Ayesha Erotica Ayeshas Corner -  Discover  Share GIFs
I’m Alice ❤️

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...