Author
LillyAnn
LillyAnn
Level 235
Sex Appeal: 10829600
Freethinkerland
01.06.2023 06:18:31
LillyAnn

Spending time with you for the whole year was a real pleasure. It was a nice experience being Prime Bimbo while having a lot of awesome fellow players around. It was motivating, and I mean it literally, during the times when we were facing certain issues, uncertainties and not everything was so comfortable. Having nice people around is an incredible driving force and everything is easier to handle then.

httpsmediatenorcomimages7dc72b94ae1a8cd5e4abef0af7960026tenorgif

Citizens and players, thank you so much for all the sweet comments you left me either in public or private during past days and today. It really means a lot and I have to admit it makes me a bit emotional and nostalgic already. I am glad if BL was a fun outlet for you during the past year and looking forward to staying in touch with you during upcoming months as a regular citizen.

State Ministers, it was a real pleasure working with you. You are all wonderful people and have been awesome co-workers so I have only best words for you. I am glad I had a chance to get to know some of you better since we've been frequently in contact. It applies to many of the previous SMs during my terms as well. What else can I add except I wish you many successful future terms, either as SMs or PBs❣︎ Together we kept the ball rolling during the 'dry season' with many contests, either individual or joint, such as a few Fashion Weeks or interstate contests. Keep being awesome my lovelies❣︎

Fashion Police, my dear and dedicated workers, you have done a huge deal of a job even though it often passed unnoticed in public. FP role is often quite demanding though it doesn't seem like that on the surface. These players are real volunteers but receive very little recognition, if at all. They deserve way more praise for their work which is often challenging. The way I could compensate for it was by giving sub and Ds to the dedicated ones at the end of each term. Tho in my opinion they deserve more. I really hope to see some changes in the future regarding that. They do job for the game as well, not only for PB, so I believe it would be fair enough if BL step in here and there and support their volunteers in one or another way since PB and SMs already pay for their subs and Ds in order to give prizes for contests and other activities or events.
Anyway, you are the ones I've spent the most time with and you'll always have a special place in my heart❣︎

Designers, thank you for all your creativity and work as well. You make us all pretty and fashionable :) Our shops would be different and stuck in time without you. You receive way more exposure, praise and recognition (unlike FP) which is without a doubt well deserved and understandable since your work is obvious to everyone. I don't mean to compare these two roles, they are totally different so it wouldn't make sense, just want to point to the importance of both of them. You've already been compensated for your work for the events and giveaways during my terms and I will make sure to check if I missed something down the road.
That's the way I can not only say but also express 'Thank you' in a practical and more tangible way. Same way as for FP, I hope the future will bring some positive changes when it comes to your work.

Team President, thank you for being with us. I hope you are aware, and if not I wish to reassure you that your presence means a lot to the players because not everything is in the hands of PH and PB. You keep the game safe in every sense of the term and make it going forward. I am aware that dealing with all our requests, demands and reports is not always easy as well as that fulfilling all expectations is near to impossible. But at the end of the day what matters the most is knowing that you are here being interested in and taking care of BL and players.
I can guess that dealing with me was not always easy either. If I made your life harder with demands from time to time, be sure it was with the best intentions and not for the sake of being a pain in the ...brain. Hope you understand it was part of my role and being a bridge between you on the one side, and PH and citizens on another.  
Thank you once again for a couple of big updates during my terms such as releasing State Wars and bringing to life some of my ideas. During the past month first it was a 'Hide owned items' feature and a few days later a major update on senator's perks together with doubled amount of outfit slots available to buy.
Even though it was pretty much toward the end of my last term I am happy it came to life because the way I perceive it it's for everyone's benefit and hopefully it gives a good starting ground to the new PB.

Last, but certainly not the least, I want to use a chance to welcome our new Prime Bimbo. Those of us who voted already could see there is only Blecky in the poll and there is no dilemma who will be the new PB from Jun 2nd 8am through the next four months. Since the things are pretty much clear regarding that I can feel free to say a word or few about that...
I've been working with Blecky one way or another for quite some time and have only positive opinions on her. She is a dedicated player and worker who truly enjoys BL. Also a very nice, smart, reasonable and honest person so I am sure she will not let anyone down. I am truly looking forward to the upcoming four months and maybe more with her as a PB.

.... Ok, ok, not going to lie, I am also looking forward to having more free time for myself irl, perhaps some vacation or at least more relaxed summertime which is my fav part of the year beside Halloween, just dressing up my bimbo and chit-chatting in forum with other players without keeping an eye on craze sheets, time and dates to set up announcements, events, PBFC, contests and other stuff in a proper time and manner.

01.06.2023 06:18:31

Welcome new bimbos & himbos ❣   

I identify as transparent, pronounces who/where
(don't take this seriously, because if you do it's your own fault)

dickbug
Level 95
Sex Appeal: 664701
Atheista
01.06.2023 06:30:55
dickbug

Gonna miss you as PB LillyAnn <3 thank you for making this community so great!! 

01.06.2023 06:30:55
˚ ༘♡ ·˚꒰ dickbug ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄
ximboglizzy
Level 76
Sex Appeal: 341752
Secville
01.06.2023 06:37:32
ximboglizzy

SENDING YOU SO MUCH LOVE LILLYANN, since i started playing you’ve been the PB and I feel like I can’t imagine anyone else becoming one but I have absolute NO DOUBT that Blecky is gonna KILL IT!<333 goodluck mama blecky, im so so SO excited to see what you do and support you in your PB journey!

It was an absolute honour to work with you Lillyann and I wish you get a very well deserved and relaxing vacation. :-)))

LOVE LOVE LOVE<333333

01.06.2023 06:37:32
click the magic leaf -> 
TokiKonoe
Level 264
Sex Appeal: 18640694
Freethinkerland
01.06.2023 07:24:24
TokiKonoe

Thank you LillyAnn! All of your 3 terms were amazing, you introduced us contests and events we've never seen before and kept the game interesting. I know how hard being pb can be so I hope you get to relax and enjoy your free time :) ❤️ 

01.06.2023 07:24:24
lovie444
Level 48
Sex Appeal: 88058
Secville
01.06.2023 07:34:14
lovie444

much love to you lilly ann!!!! you were such an awesome PB and im glad i got to be here for your reign!  thanks for everything you do!!!!! 

we love this new retirement era lol! <3

01.06.2023 07:34:14
     - your favorite femcel <3 

Lolsie
Level 43
Sex Appeal: 63040
Atheista
01.06.2023 07:39:54
Lolsie

So much love to you <3

01.06.2023 07:39:54
Lolsie
bxdcherri
Level 187
Sex Appeal: 5169617
Reasonopia
01.06.2023 10:16:42
bxdcherri

Thank you Lilly Ann <3 I suppose we'll see you on the forums more now you don't have so much work cut out for you ;) It's been a real pleasure, and everything you've said about the rest of the team is spot on. Thank you everyone. PB, SMs, FPs, TP and the designers. You all make our little corner of the internet incredible. A round of applause to you all!! <3

01.06.2023 10:16:42

reivalentine
Level 71
Sex Appeal: 274750
Agnostica
01.06.2023 10:23:00
reivalentine

Dear CEO Lillyann, thank you for all you did and may your relaxation be sweet. In whatever new adventure you take in real life, know that you will succeed just as you succeeded here always. ♥️

01.06.2023 10:23:00
✿Contest&+✿Flutter:HoneyBeee♥️Xod,Nines:Pollyx♥️MerMay,Spotlight:Katrynah♥️ Wednesday:CraigslistStripper♥️Liminal:Hera♥️
For me in contests: Participation only. No diamonds please. Only Banners. Thank you. ♥️
Blecky89
Level 234
Sex Appeal: 10781010
Freethinkerland
01.06.2023 12:32:48
Blecky89

Lilly you already know I love you❤️
It's a bit scary to take over the role of PB after you cos you managed your duties so well. You kept everything rolling so smood. Past year has been full of fun contests, events, games and wonderfull updates - that was all thanks to you and the hard work you put in. I will miss seeing your name next to PB title. 
I and other members of FP loved working under you. You where there for each of us not only for things related with BL but also personal stuff going on in our lives. You always listened, encouraged and gave your honest opinion and advice to us. 
You are one of a kind. A true diamond ❤️

01.06.2023 12:32:48

KirstyD8
Level 148
Sex Appeal: 2546636
Freethinkerland
01.06.2023 12:55:04
KirstyD8

I'm sad to see you go from PB :( You did such a wonderful job.❤️ You did make the game so much more enjoyable and interactive.
Blecky is right what she said above, we loved working under you as your FPs, we have created true friendships with each over.
We love you and will miss you as PB LillyAnn❤️

Such a bitter-sweet moment you no longer being PB but i'm excited to see Blecky in the role of PB❤️

01.06.2023 12:55:04
Beautiful in my own way❤️  Hey creepy stalkers gang go away! {pronouns = Princess}
I DO NOT wish to converse with previous banned account users that includes the MOJ. I will not have it forced on me. He was informed of this before MOJ role. Respect my stance on the issue!

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...