Prime Ximbo:
Treasury (USD):

Ximboland Clock

What is the governments position on the Middle east/Israel/Gaza conflict?

Category
Xemocracy Arena
Created
Author
SweetasNuts
SweetasNuts
Level 29
Sex Appeal: 18858
Atheista
22.02.2024 17:06:35
SweetasNuts

As we are uniquely positioned with Ximbos on both sides of the conflict can you tell us what you are you doing to help resolve the crisis?

22.02.2024 17:06:35

Make Ximboland Fashionable again on May 1st 2024 - Vote BCP !

halobear8
Level 74
Sex Appeal: 311947
Freethinkerland
22.02.2024 17:39:53
halobear8

I can offer a unique perspective into why people's favorite celebrities have refused to comment on the situation. They're afraid that if they publicly side with Palestine + show support for Palestinians that it will affect their status to travel to other countries. Israel is a very powerful country and their propaganda to get people from all countries, especially their own, to perceive Palestinians as terrorists has already been successful. Zionists already targeted college students that were/are part of Palestinian-related clubs on their college campuses attempting to ruin their lives, future career opportunities, and social standing ( Zionist Groups in US Operate Campaigns to Quash Palestine Solidarity on Campus | Truthout). There's no telling what they would do to celebrities or content creators in general to ruin their lives. 
There's something else I would like to point out to everyone: People working in the medical field in Gaza have had to coin a new term, WCNSF (Wounded Child No Surviving Family), to describe a certain growing number of victims of the Israel-Palestine War. 
I know I haven't answered the question but the main purpose of my post is just to inform about a few things (which, in a sense, does answer the question?)

22.02.2024 17:39:53

Katrynah
Level 246
Sex Appeal: 13283605
Antitheocra
22.02.2024 18:31:45
Katrynah

i agree with everything halo has said thus far and would like to expand some on her point about zionists targeting college campuses. there's a docuseries that's been put out by al jazeera's investigative unit called "The Lobby" where they investigate how zionist groups have lobbied (read: bribed and fear mongered) colleges and elected officials into supporting israel while framing Palestinian efforts as "anti-semitic". you can watch it on youtube and here's the link, but you can also just google the title and al jazeera and it will return the same results (if youre wary of xl links) as it should be hosted on the news site as well. i will note that this was released in 2017, so current details may be excluded. the release date of 7 years ago serves as a reminder that this "conflict" did not begin on october 7th nor is it isolated to the middle east.

as for what we're "doing" to resolve the crisis, i'm currently involved on my campus with boycotting and protests as well as using the power i have to educate my fellow students and staff on what's really going on. propaganda thrives on disinformation, so pushing correct info is one of the few tools we have as individuals.

22.02.2024 18:31:45
☆*- кαтяуиαн -* ☆  Here's Pollyx's educational forum post about Israel's apartheid and genocide of Palestinians!

emo divider
vampirevampirismvampires plz interact
Iowa
Level 70
Sex Appeal: 270220
Reasonopia
22.02.2024 23:35:51
Iowa

as minister of justice i have severed all diplomatic ties between the internet republic of ximboland and the state of israel, the united states of america, and multiple other imperialist powers backing the colonization of palestine and the ethnic cleansing of palestinians.

irl i have chronic pain so unfortunately can’t go to most events but am supporting boycotts and reposting updated information to my socials daily to keep people aware of whats happening in palestine and what they can do to show their support. 

22.02.2024 23:35:51
✖ he/him pronouns ✖ chris/sweetasnuts doesnt care about this game
EBM
EBM
Level 15
Sex Appeal: 2561
Reasonopia
23.02.2024 01:16:06
EBM

1. killing is bad.

2. please research where you get your information from. almost no organisation who covers it has honest intentions. a lot of it is funded by imperialistic governments who are notorious for human rights abuses, destroying the planet, mass murder, slavery etc. (this goes for both sides). if you actually want to understand it, you need to dig very deep, and you'll realise a large amount of what you thought you knew and took as gospel was a fabrication. whatever you think you know about this, you don't. at all. your ignorance and compassion are being preyed upon. both sides have been incredibly emotionally manipulative, framed things dishonestly, distorted history and in some cases just outright lied and millions bought it. especially since october, many governments have used this battle and all of these real people's suffering as an opportunity to further fan the flames of division across the world and destabilise their enemy countries. it's working very well thanks to pretty much everyone at this point being a useful idiot. 99 per cent of the opinions being pushed do nothing to help victims, all they do is ensure this continues on forever.

i won't reply to anyone arguing because i'm not arguing geopolitics on ximboland. but i understand every ordinary person wants the best, so i can't be mad at people if they conclude differently to me. it does upset me though that some people are so indoctrinated and buzzworded-out and can't stand ever being wrong even in the slightest little way that they won't listen to anyone who challenges what they've previously been taught. even if it's 100% unambiguously right. for most people on here, i imagine debating about this is just a cognitive exercise for them and they've been told what side to choose by whatever ideologues they don't want to be socially isolated from - it's not something they have to live with every minute of every day. i don't care to engage with such people. consider yourselves lucky if you're from a land that isn't under territorial battle anymore. be happy that people won't see you as your nationality before they see you as a human, that your very existence isn't being used as a pawn, that you don't have to worry about unafflicted western political figures of all leanings fetishising and orientalising you to get votes and followers and money. out of your suffering and the attacks and killings you face. i'm so tired.

23.02.2024 01:16:06
i am opinionated to a fault but i don't condone attacking someone. challenging beliefs and disagreeing is great, i think we are too scared as a society nowadays to do so in a friendly way. i try to just be friendly and understanding, but if you act condescending, manipulative, etc i don't owe you that.
sacred
Level 39
Sex Appeal: 47004
Antitheocra
23.02.2024 03:07:34
sacred

Where is this located in (X)Bimboland?Confused Smiley I can't find it on the map!
Stop The Slaughter End The Pain

23.02.2024 03:07:34
       Silent Hill Nurse         Uma Thurman Kill Bill
Iowa
Level 70
Sex Appeal: 270220
Reasonopia
23.02.2024 07:13:48
Iowa

EBM wrote:
1. killing is bad.

2. please research where you get your information from. […]

my primary source of information has been the fact that for four months now on an almost daily basis i have seen videos and photos of dead palestinian children and videos of idf soldiers filming tiktoks of themselves blowing up entire apartment buildings, looting palestinian homes and going through the underwear drawers of palestinian women, and writing fun messages on rocket shells that are destined for palestinian neighborhoods. i’ve seen videos of things i never thought i would see and things i will never forget; a man carrying the disembodied body parts of his children in plastic bags, a teenage girl getting her injured leg amputated on her dining room table without anesthesia because israeli tanks surround their home outside, medical personnel giving a press conference surrounded by corpses, the body of a young girl hanging from the wall of a bombed building with her legs blown off above the knee, a grandmother with her grandson in one hand and a white flag in the other being shot dead in the street, and after viewing these things that are burned into my mind forever i then have had people tell me that i am misunderstanding what i am seeing and that there is complicated context that explains these things that i simply do not fully grasp. the gaslighting has long since lost its efficacy. no, i do not need to dig very deep to understand what i am seeing. it’s been very, very clear to me what exactly has been happening. 

additionally, as a member of the government of the elected prime bimbo bxdcherri, representing the internet republic of ximboland, i notice that you have been with us for less than two weeks and yet you feel comfortable making the judgment that most of the people here who have been vocal about the situation of the palestinians not because they genuinely care about the suffering of other human beings but as an intellectual exercise and a means of gaining clout. as a representative of this community i do not feel it is accurate or appropriate for you to make a claim like that, both because that is a horrible insinuation to make about the moral character of this community, and because that is a horrible insinuation to make about the palestinians, their humanity, and the validity of their struggle. is it not possible for people to care about palestinians? are the palestinians really so unlikeable and not worth advocating for that anyone who does so must be doing it for ulterior motives? i completely reject the premise of your statement and i think it is pessimistic and dehumanizing.

you said you wont reply to anyone arguing, and thats fine by me. xemocracy arena and all that :^]

23.02.2024 07:13:48
✖ he/him pronouns ✖ chris/sweetasnuts doesnt care about this game
Sandi Lut
Level 286
Sex Appeal: 28152546
Antitheocra
23.02.2024 08:31:01
Sandi Lut

SweetasNuts wrote:
As we are uniquely positioned with Ximbos on both sides of the conflict can you tell us what you are you doing to help resolve the crisis?
Could you tell us first what you are doing then? Maybe share your point of view on this subject that you obviously think is important for Ximboland.

I was tought as a child that when 2 people are fighting, 2 people are in the wrong. So the side I take is with peace.

23.02.2024 08:31:01
Happiness is inside yourself

spacesignal
Level 88
Sex Appeal: 544971
Atheista
23.02.2024 14:04:05
spacesignal

"killing people is bad" is the most lukewarm, milquetoast, cowardly take anyone could possibly have and yet it seems to be the go-to for so many freethinking 'independent' contrarians. i am not inherently against politics on this site but i think it's incredibly disrespectful to be discussing the ethics of a genocide on bimboland dot com.

23.02.2024 14:04:05
fish want to have a beer with me woman want to fix me
EBM
EBM
Level 15
Sex Appeal: 2561
Reasonopia
23.02.2024 14:58:46
EBM

how is it contrarian or cowardly to think no one should kill each other? holy hell. am i supposed to think people should kill each other? i dont get it. i hate contrarians by the way, it's childish, i am about finding truth over anything else. not being edgy and different. truth. i should have never even clicked on this thread, it was never going to amount to anything but hurt. i can't do anything about what you people think based off the language being used, but it hurts. people i know have been killed. wasn't going to admit that let alone post a 2nd comment but fuck it. being told what to think about what i have been through is hurtful. people seem to think i either enjoy that people are dying and being tortured (thanks to the loudest ones in the room being sociopathic extremists) or that it just doesn't affect me. it really does. and because of foreign meddling and none of the powers wanting to agree to anything, it's gonna last centuries. just horribly painful all around and yet people are bold as hell about their assumptions. the people who seem to be in charge of this site are making me feel quite uncomfortable existing here. they probably enjoy that fact though. whatever.

23.02.2024 14:58:46
i am opinionated to a fault but i don't condone attacking someone. challenging beliefs and disagreeing is great, i think we are too scared as a society nowadays to do so in a friendly way. i try to just be friendly and understanding, but if you act condescending, manipulative, etc i don't owe you that.

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...