Miss Bimbo
ediblegoats
Level 230
Sex Appeal: 9971246
Antitheocra
02.11.2023 17:01:12
ediblegoats

i think i speak for all of us when i say: *what?*

1) ximboland doesn't need to be made more 'adult' - most people aren't here for that sort of thing. id say the majority of players are here to make outfits and talk to people. the whole time i've been here it has been a site for adults, what do you mean 'now'?

2) paywalls and focusing on revenue is a sure fire way to drive away half the playerbase. if that's what you want, then go for it. i do like the idea of players being able to sell their own clothes, but the emphasis on real money would suck most of the enjoyment out of this site. you've got to listen to the players if you still want to have players, respectfully.

3) please don't unban players that were banned for *good* reasons- hate speech, trolls etc

4) again, most of the players here aren't invested in the politics of this site - i understand ximboland's origins and intentions, but it's grown over the years. politics do a good job at being unfun and oftentimes draining. the PB position isn't highly demanded because of how demanding it is - in most cases, the PB will have a real job to worry about on top of the many hours spent on XL daily, they have too much responsibility with too little reward for it to be worth it. agreeing with the idea of splitting PB's jobs up and delegating to either SMs or other roles, right now its too much pressure on one person.

i don't mean to come across as disrespectful, i have to add. ximboland has been an incredible source of escapism and joy for me and so many people. of course it needs changes, but not these changes. please listen to what we're saying!

one more point- i think there needs to be more things to spend B$ on- i agree with what L said, and players with millions of B$ currently don't have a reason to have that much. housing, pets, player stores - that's definitely the right direction to go in imo!

02.11.2023 17:01:12
bxdcherri
Level 187
Sex Appeal: 5190706
Reasonopia
02.11.2023 17:57:13
bxdcherri

I am so in love with the idea of housing and pets. We could host pet dress up contests and house theme contests. It would open up a world of creativity for the player base and many people would be more engaged in the sight and therefore more willing to spend diamonds. Currently, Ximboland is an outdated forum with added dress up features, which personally I absolutely love. But, is it worth spending a lot of money on? Probably not for most players. 
Another thing that would help increase revenue is to fix bugs on the site. The mobile version isn’t up to par with todays standards, and not everyone has a PC/laptop to play this on. Also, the Facebook bug? Some people who have used Facebook to log in haven’t been able to log in for months now, but others are totally fine. 
I would already consider the site adult themed, but it would be great if there was an actual verification system in place to stop minors from joining. I love that this site is for adults. I love that it has adult themes. I don’t like that I keep interacting with minors without even realising it, it’s incredibly uncomfortable for me. 

I want to add to the millions of B$ issue though. I don’t think flipping the store is an actual intended feature of the game and would consider it an exploit. With the crazes and artifacts combined it makes it too easy to earn money and I think that needs to be taken away, the B$ is worthless with it in the game and makes the whole system need rebalancing. Having it in the game is losing the site money. I know we all love to have millions and millions of B$ but it makes the game too easy. 

02.11.2023 17:57:13

Biglittletit
Level 36
Sex Appeal: 37296
Antitheocra
02.11.2023 19:45:55
Biglittletit

I definitely think there are some balancing issues with the B$, but I'd be careful about how far you go to limit that. While a lot of long-time players are able to accrue crazy amounts of money, that's not true of people who are more casual or who have recently joined. Any effort to balance these issues should be mindful of the fact that these big crazes and artifact stacking can be kind of a boon to people who are on their first or second week and still learning how to engage with the site/who don't have that kind of money stacked up yet. Balancing is kind of a tricky problem because if you cater to people who play infrequently/newbies you can grow your membership, but you get people who are super bored and have more money than they can possibly spend for whom the game is a lot less enjoyable, and if you cater to people who put a lot of time and effort into the game you can give the people who like it here a much better experience, but you risk limiting your growth and making it a lot harder for new players to get a foothold in the community. 

Also I'd like to highlight the point that bxdcherri made!! A lot of us already consider this an adult space and treat it as such (and let's be honest, the game is already designed with this demographic in mind, lol. Like you use vibrators to power level and there's an 18+ section in the shops). Instead of working on a rebrand that's kind of unnecessary, I think a lot of us would rather see more effort put into keeping minors off the site and making sure that it's emphasized that this is supposed to be an 18+ space. Like there's barely any age verification system right now (if there even is one at all) and it's not uncommon to interact with people who are very, very clearly underage. That's way more important to put effort into in my opinion, especially if you want to channel a more mature vibe.  

02.11.2023 19:45:55
:p
ambercrystals
Level 162
Sex Appeal: 3371102
Atheista
02.11.2023 21:29:56
ambercrystals

something i think that could help with the b$ issue is more attention being paid to the clothes / dressup side of the site. with stuff like clothing shops, maybe players could choose to have people spend either diamonds or b$ to buy designed clothes?
i'd spend more b$ if we got regular shop updates, not just for holidays, like we did under previous prime bimbos (ex: dye). the clothes don't have to be event discounted, i'd just like to see more new ones, and it would be an incentive for me to get rid of the b$ sitting in my account. however, from what i know, the shop staff right now is just lilly, and i think that's too much work to put on one person. it might be worth it to expand shop staff more so that one person doesn't have to look over many shop submissions. while i do love the event clothing that we get, and i'm very grateful for the amount of work shop workers have put in already, i really want to see more non-holiday themed clothing.

02.11.2023 21:29:56

ButterfIy
Level 59
Sex Appeal: 156311
Secville
03.11.2023 09:35:48
ButterfIy

Iowa wrote:
how will the amnesty work? my old account i had for over a year was banned and i was never given a reason why and i would love to have it back if possible. i know i can't have two accounts so i'd delete this one if i got my old one back.
No thanks, you were banned for a reason. Bringing back banned accounts is a silly idea.

03.11.2023 09:35:48
I am pro-Israel, DNI if pro-Palestine, thank you!
KatieBoutique
Level 266
Sex Appeal: 19270843
Reasonopia
03.11.2023 20:59:13
KatieBoutique

Let's distill Miss Bimbo's post down to it's core:

"...a few changes are needed in Ximboland."

The Problem:
"...competition for Prime Ximbo is generally poor...Prime Ximbo is being re elected unopposed at each election."

Solutions Proposed:
   1. New Graphics Designs for the site.
   2. "...creating...entrepreneurs/money makers/content creators."
   3. Amnesty for players banned pre-Ximboland "prior to our change of direction".
   4. "A politics barometer..."

In this post I will focus on the problem stated above:

"...competition for Prime Ximbo is generally poor...Prime Ximbo is being re elected unopposed at each election."

Possible immediate solutions, that can be enacted quickly to perhaps remedy this:

1. Loosening of eligibility requirements to run for PB to include any Senator who has served as an SM for at least two terms at any time in the past.

2. Automatically entering all SMs into the election. When the election is over, they can opt to decline if one wins who doesn't want the job. What's the purpose of this? To see the votes and make the election look and feel competetive in December, 2023.

3. Allow any elected PB to appoint a replacement SM, with full SM tools. Democracies do this all the time. However, this appointment does not count as a bonified State Ministership...applicable to solution #1. That solution requires elections to SM by normal voting procedures. This is an "Stand-In State Ministership".

Miss Bimbo's 4 proposals can be worked on in the meantime.

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to add this to the discussion.

Katie Boutique - Senator - Reasonopia

03.11.2023 20:59:13

#NOTMYPRIMEBIMBO #NOTMYSTATEMINISTER #OCCUPIEDBIMBOLAND
#DIDYOUBRUSHTODAY?  #THESLAYYYCASTWITHKATIE&SLAYTO
#STEALDIAMONDSFROMTHEJEWISHBIMBO #STEALMYMONEYANDREPUTATION
ambercrystals
Level 162
Sex Appeal: 3371102
Atheista
03.11.2023 22:42:03
ambercrystals

katie, i mostly agree with your points except for #2. if a state minister wins and declines, then we won't have a prime bimbo, and that in my opinion is far worse than someone having another term.
i want someone in the prime bimbo position who actually wants to do it - if someone doesn't want the position or is only taking it because they feel they have to, the quality of content that they put out will be far worse & the site may suffer as a whole. plus, if you put every user that has served as state minister for 2 terms, that's so many people - the site has been the way it is since 2016, 7 years ago. you might end up with someone elected who isn't even active on the site anymore.
i think 2 terms at any time in the past is a little too loose - i might want to do 3 and put a recent time limit on it - say they must have been state minister over the past year. but overall, i think i would prefer for only state ministers currently in pink house to run - they have the most currently invested in the site over any previous state minister.

03.11.2023 22:42:03

KatieBoutique
Level 266
Reasonopia
04.11.2023 01:45:51
KatieBoutique

2. "...creating...entrepreneurs/money makers/content creators."

That Discord server that was hyped during the State Wars
Is currently undergoing a rebirth...post State Wars
In the Art-Club channel
And it is remarkable.  Truly amazing, inspiring, and uplifting.

It appears to be where shop workers and artists are test driving their ideas, their art, and are posting examples of their progress.
That's what it appears to be...all the sudden...something brand new is hatching.  And the positive support from that community is infectious.

Nice.

04.11.2023 01:45:51

bxdcherri
Level 187
Sex Appeal: 5190706
Reasonopia
04.11.2023 15:37:49
bxdcherri

I personally do not want people voting for me to be PB and then me being forced to participate without my consent. You cant forcibly put that responsibility on someone, regardless if they decline it or or not. That doesn't sound like a democracy. I'm unsure if eligibility is the issue, I think it simply boils down to people not wanting that much responsibility, for the current rewards that are offered. I don't think id mind running for PB, but id only do it is it was absolutely necessary, its not a goal I'm chasing after, because the reward for me just isn't big enough.

04.11.2023 15:37:49

KatieBoutique
Level 266
Reasonopia
04.11.2023 16:10:08
KatieBoutique

I wanted feedback on #2.  I got it.  #2 is a nonstarter.  It is off the list.

04.11.2023 16:10:08

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...