Author
Miss Bimbo
halobear8
Level 71
Sex Appeal: 285900
Freethinkerland
04.11.2023 20:14:09
halobear8

I think if this site really wants to be regarded as "intellectual," the graphic team should look over the website and fix all of the typos and fix the Wikipedia page which is totally and completely out of date. If you want people in this game invested in the politics, maybe update the Wikipedia to accurately display the politics of every state? Just a suggestion. At this point, announcements like this are completely superficial since apparently nobody wanted to change the site name from Bimboland to Ximboland and we all see how that went. Wasn't the point of changing the title to Ximboland to try to get more investors from real life companies?
Additionally, giving amnesty to players who were banned in the past makes a total mockery of this government and the Ximboland Court process. I think if you want more people on this site, don't bring back players who were banned for a reason. Me, personally, I wanted more people on this site so I created a YouTube video basically as a Guide to Ximboland for players who left the site and never returned because they couldn't figure a lot of stuff out on their own (see the outdated Wikipedia page). 
Once again though, we all know these announcements are completely just for show and these forum posts are just to give players the illusion that admins care about what we have to say. 

04.11.2023 20:14:09

Gemima1984
Level 111
Sex Appeal: 1081648
Atheista
05.11.2023 08:53:10
Gemima1984

An unelected "official" making a post dictating changes proposed with zero consultation with others in the name of democracy is a bizarre move. This is not democracy.

Will the site owner/admin be responding to feedback by the community? No deadline for feedback or response is given in the original post so I just want to know when we're expected to hear back?

05.11.2023 08:53:10
bxdcherri
Level 187
Sex Appeal: 5190706
Reasonopia
05.11.2023 13:17:22
bxdcherri

I would also like to add that I think it’s great that Chris is thinking about changing some things on the site. I am in agreement, things do need a change. I appreciate Chris is putting time into the site to try and improve it and I hope our feedback will be taken into a count. Thank you for giving us an update of your thoughts and feelings regarding the site, it’s always nice to hear from the site owner. 

05.11.2023 13:17:22

ximboglizzy
Level 76
Sex Appeal: 343442
Secville
06.11.2023 18:18:33
ximboglizzy

I’ve read through so many of these comments and I can’t help but agree with all of them.

Dear Miss Bimbo, 
If you want people to invest more money, if you want this game to get out there- do better for the game.

People have had so many ideas and requests that have only been somewhat fulfilled now. With SW coming back, I undoubtedly know the game has made more money than it normally would. People want to interact, they want to contribute and play a game that’s not just memory cards that become boring after 2 rounds. You have players that are whiling to spend money once given the chance to contribute. This game has an interesting system being the States. So do something with States!!! SW are fun, yes, but if you’re in a pickle and don’t know what to do next genuinely check out the hundreds of requests/ideas that have been turned down strictly to the fact that “we do not have the power”, “that would come down to game developers and it’s owner.”
I’m not sure how much you would plan to tax players for their creations, but it’s not unusual for that to happen in the game. Roblox has been doing something similar with the UGC (i think that’s the abbreviation) creators. They take 30% of the income however with enough dedication (though also pretty rigged) Roblox is able to give back actual money or a crazy amount of ”robux” where players are able to get unlimited items/rare items which is why I believe it’s so motivating for those kids to pump out outfits that are better than hollywood designers. That being said- Roblox is incredibly different from XL strictly just with its age demographic and game difference and I believe catering to 18+ players gives you a better advantage with us communicating our genuine thoughts and opinions. 

Please consider what the people have offered and mentioned as these are great ideas to further elevate the game and push it closer into something you want out of it. Sure you can get your coin out of it short-term, but does this idea play into your favour long-term? This game isn’t big enough to switch it into a pay-to-win and people might not comply to it to your standards, this game will be sent to its grave and renaming it to something like “Zimboland” won’t help.

Regardless I genuine do appreciate this update and hope to be able to communicate with you again.

All this is coming from a SM that has been actively and consistently contributing (monthly for that matter) to the game for quite literally a year. I love XL and I love it’s community, but please there’s only so much I can spend too.. :,))))

06.11.2023 18:18:33
click the magic leaf -> 
frogbimbo
Level 35
Sex Appeal: 32093
Reasonopia
07.11.2023 06:40:49
frogbimbo

I have suggestions, money and game related, so:

• Money related:

- Name the website Bimboland againnnnnn
-Do not put social features in to a paywall, this makes the game boring and people stop playing (and paying)
-Set a page with optional AD videos for people to see, give like 50B$ every time they watch an AD. Limit it to 3/5 times a day.
- Special items only available for subs or only buyable with diamonds, like clothing/accesories in GIF format. Wings would look amazing.
- Alternative tipe of subscription more cheap than the Senator one, with less benefits ofc, but with a basic tipe of benefits that people would like to pay for.
- Website upgrade, more mature but with that cartoonish style that let people see this is a fun game. And ofc make it Bimbastik.
- Mature investors/ads on the website (non invasive please) like +18 shops, growshops, clothing brands that match with the bimbocore, etc..

• Game related:

-A tool in our closet to move the things up/down/left/right and make them bigger/smaller. Some things don't fit properly, I think this could make y'all fits more creative and avoid the extra devs work to make every individual object fit all Bimbos.
- Better search bar in shops, better names for items.
- A cute gift in our bday :') Make bimbos feel loved lol
- Give life again to the official instagram
- Make the friends list and fav bimbos individual things

When I figure out more things I will upgrade thisss

07.11.2023 06:40:49
 Xoxo lovely frogs  
KatieBoutique
Level 266
Sex Appeal: 19270843
Reasonopia
03.01.2024 00:04:51
KatieBoutique

Dear Miss Bimbo,

A more robust and feature-rich forum, or sub forum, is a prime contributor to improved Democratic Participation in not just elections, but in content creation and sharing.  I want to make and sell t shirts with my, and your, bimbo on them.  I have the manufacturing setup already in place.  A marketplace shop internal to Ximboland is what I prefer.  Figuring out how money settlements and shipping takes place, however, is problematic.  So it seems that digital goods are the best option.  What those digital goods will be eludes me at the moment, and I’m pretty sure you aren’t talking about … well maybe you are.  

You go first!

03.01.2024 00:04:51

#NOTMYPRIMEBIMBO #NOTMYSTATEMINISTER #OCCUPIEDBIMBOLAND
#DIDYOUBRUSHTODAY?  #THESLAYYYCASTWITHKATIE&SLAYTO
#STEALDIAMONDSFROMTHEJEWISHBIMBO #STEALMYMONEYANDREPUTATION
Ozymandius
Level 29
Sex Appeal: 18984
Atheista
21.01.2024 07:58:17
Ozymandius

frogbimbo wrote:

- Name the website Bimboland againnnnnn

this is the only part of yr message i dont agree w cause not only is ximbo more inclusive but i think it was also changed to appeal more to advertisers if google is correct

21.01.2024 07:58:17

KatieBoutique
Level 266
Sex Appeal: 19270843
Reasonopia
21.02.2024 21:09:38
KatieBoutique

Since it has been possible (for me) to amooss Miliion$ of Bimbo Dollar$ that I will probably never be able to spend (on clothes) I'm thinking huge amoounts can be used to build Business shops or permits to build them. This is not an overnight idea but something to think about over time. Other fashion games have homes...but perhaps a new avenue to pursue are Businesses...which can be tied to the Job Center. What I'll do is start role playing what I'm thinking and feel free to take any ideas and run with them. I have $30 million Bs and I'm willing to blow it all on construction of retail, commercial, or other odd structures just for the thrill of it. Maybe I can even afford to build a New Island...of course this is not part of the game but it is a part of my game...moo.

I don't think the B$ spending in this area will adversely affect the Treasury...but that will be pondered as this unfolds.

21.02.2024 21:09:38

#NOTMYPRIMEBIMBO #NOTMYSTATEMINISTER #OCCUPIEDBIMBOLAND
#DIDYOUBRUSHTODAY?  #THESLAYYYCASTWITHKATIE&SLAYTO
#STEALDIAMONDSFROMTHEJEWISHBIMBO #STEALMYMONEYANDREPUTATION
SweetasNuts fanboy
Level 10
Sex Appeal: 743
Reasonopia
10.03.2024 22:54:50
SweetasNuts fanboy

We need to tax teh UX for embarrassing our great republic. They dressed themselves like that and should be punished for their serious fashion crimes. We need to show them that we will be upholding our gold standards and not tolerating their ugliness in fashion. The clue is in the name - The Fashionable republic of Ximboland. That is non negotiable.

Make Ximboland Fashionable Again!

10.03.2024 22:54:50
Teh pink house claimed i was SweetasNuts alt even though my username has fanboy and from different state.  They do not know what they doin.
The clue is in the name - The Fashionable republic of Ximboland. Shut up and buy Ximboland history book!
SweetasNuts FOREVER
Level 12
Sex Appeal: 1414
Atheista
10.03.2024 23:23:58
SweetasNuts FOREVER

Prime ximbo, Government ministers and UX police falsely accused us for impersonating staff and threaten to exile Nuts brothers and their fans without Handsome Himbo Trial
'enemies from within' dont care about original Mister SweetasNuts they use him as an excuse to impose a tyranny to fight teh only real opposition
That is unacceptable and shall not be tolerated

Be on guard real bimbos as some of you clearly care for Fashionable republic of Ximboland and our fledgling democracy. Some of you want to help us build Ximboland fashionable again.

However some of you are clearly just here to bring Ximboland down.
It’s clear you are using the  ‘impersonating staff’ as a moral outrage simply to cause disruption and to undermine.
I put it to you that you care only about yourself and bringing Ximboland, the President and original SweetasNuts down.

I ask all real ximbos ie hot bimbos, handsome himbos and anyone who loves Bimboland to fight against ‘enemies from within’ and UX, SUX, DUX and AB whom are trying to undermine our president, our citizens, our fledgling democracy and SweetasNuts fans

10.03.2024 23:23:58
I am NOT original SweetAsNuts. UX want to deceive you with teh false claims that original SweetAsNuts is SweetAsNuts FOREVER.
Don't ask what Ximboland can do for you - ask what you can do for Ximboland. Put on big bimbo pants and buy some bimbo dollars!

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...