SweetasNuts
SweetasNuts
Level 29
Sex Appeal: 18858
Atheista
06.02.2024 15:52:00
SweetasNuts

Hello Ximboland

I write to you today from my new office up on the second floor of the Royal Palace on Booby Island, Ximboland.
(https://ximbo.land/map)

My new correspondence address is 

Presidents Secretary
Office 3, Second Floor 
The Palace
Booby Island
BB6 2FG
Ximboland

I am proud that today is my first day in my new role as the Presidents secretary - legal and personal.
My new role is a wide and varied one but one that I assure you I will take on with full vigour. This role is the highlight of my career thus far and I am more than aware that with great power comes great responsibility. The responsibility of serving Cindy Laarson Miss Bimbo I and all her heirs and successors is something I am proud of and ready to take on. 
The responsibility of serving you the Bimboland public and its honourable democratically elected Prime Bimbo and government is a role I am proud  of and ready to take on.

My role is varied and my responsibilities are large -

supporting and caring for our Ximbo citizens,
Supporting our president and heirs and successors
supporting our Prime Bimbo and government in implementing their manifesto
supporting our senators 
defending our democracy and constitution against enemies and those whom wish us harm 
massaging our Presidents beautiful pert buttocks
peeling the bunions from our Presidents verruca riddled feet 
and many many more

I, Sweetasnuts, swear by Almighty Xod that, on becoming the Presidents secretary, I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Bimboness President Sindy Laarson Miss Bimbo I, her Heirs and Successors, according to the Fashionable republic of Ximboland constitution and law.

One of my first jobs today was sending the treasury money to the right honourable former Prime Bimbo, Blecky. 
Please see attachment below.

This is how we pay the Prime Bimbo at the end of their term - via paypal. The amount is made up of 33% of senators subscriptions and so  would like to urge everyone whom can afford it to become a senator.
One day I dream we will be able to pay the Prime Bimbo and the government life changing amounts eg $10 000 or $100 000
In order to do that we will need to get 1000 paying senators or 10 000 or 100 000 so that its a life changing amount for not only the PB but the  PB and her whole government as well. Imagine empowering teh Pb with $100 000 to spend on her own government!
We have done the hard part ie start our game then start our democracy and then grow till now - from now we just need to grow further  and further and that starts with encouraging each other to become senators. We have 100 senators now - lets be unashamed in going for 1000  

If you haven't signed up as a senator yet and you can afford it can you please tell me why you haven't in this thread.
What are we doing wrong ? Ximboland is self sufficient project and we don't have any outside funding. We have always been self sufficient but for that we rely on you guys to support us - financially and democratically. 

Your faithful Bimbo servant 
Sweetasnuts
The Presidents secretary - legal and personal  

[Image edited by FP at 06-02-2024 16:25 XL time as personal information of another party could be collected from the image]

06.02.2024 15:52:00

Make Ximboland Fashionable again on May 1st 2024 - Vote BCP !

Timothee Chatroulette
Level 131
Sex Appeal: 1769150
Atheista
06.02.2024 16:43:20
Timothee Chatroulette

If you haven't signed up as a senator yet and you can afford it can you please tell me why you haven't in this thread.
What are we doing wrong ? Ximboland is self sufficient project and we don't have any outside funding. We have always been self sufficient but for that we rely on you guys to support us - financially and democratically.
Prior to the great Cowboy Gang banning, I did not feel comfortable applying for senatorship due to the volatility of the site. I saw players being banned left and right for seemingly innocuous reasons.
A huge selling point of BL is being able to elect your own government. But, this creates an inherent volatility, a sense of peaks and valleys depending on who is in power. The inconsistencies don’t make me feel solid about spending real money here.

Now that I’m back, the price is the first thing turning me off about senatorship. Converting to CAD, it’s more expensive than a Netflix subscription. If it was maybe 2/3rds of the price I would buy a month, no second thought. Maybe a tiered pricing strategy with varied perks can encourage a higher purchase rate.

06.02.2024 16:43:20

Kandi Bardot
Level 275
Sex Appeal: 23007185
Freethinkerland
06.02.2024 16:48:21
Kandi Bardot

I haven't signed up to be a senator either, but it's only because I can't afford it since my income is low and I have a mortgage to pay. I love this game, but in the end, real life is more important to me ❤️

06.02.2024 16:48:21
❤️ Love is the beauty of the soul ❤️
Pollyx
Level 125
Sex Appeal: 1561009
Antitheocra
06.02.2024 18:12:47
Pollyx

One thing I think is very important to keep in mind is that existing free features should not be put behind paywalls, that would cause a lot of discord among the userbase and likely will not increase the number of senators by any valuable amount.

Logistical recommendations:

- Create a tiered pricing structure, like Timothee suggested.
- Make the current senator benefits the lowest tier, reducing the price accordingly (it is not a good deal currently for what is offered, many being benefits players can receive without paying by saving up diamonds over time.
- Offer more expensive senatorship tiers, ideally two more, one being the "medium" senatorship tier with big perks and another being even more expensive with exclusive benefits.
- Audit the site's code and organization surrounding payment processing. There have been recent hacks on the site, so many users may not be comfortable giving their payment information to the site. Others have been unable to cancel subscriptions, encountered issues with Paypal, and had their senatorships renew earlier than expected, causing undue financial burdens. How can you reassure users that it's safe?
- If possible, consider giving a cut of the overall treasury to PB/the Pink House. The Pink House and PB may be able to motivate players to give more money to the site in terms of buying more diamonds for various reasons, but may not be able to convince all of those same people to sign up for a consistent monthly payment. Money in the site's pocket is still money, and while senatorships are important to the long-term stability of the site, you need to consider how to motivate the PH to encourage other forms of buying as well, which is still a benefit to the site overall

Senatorship benefit ideas (for medium and/or high tiers):
(viability may vary, this is throwing ideas at the wall and seeing what sticks. most of these require coding changes and are not something the PB can implement)
- Increase the discount Senators receive on treasury purchases (greater discount for higher tiers)
- Create a special profile/badge color for Senators, perhaps one that matches their state or something agreed upon by the community. Maybe they could even choose what name/profile color to have? This would be distinct from the gold color associated with the PB's state.
- Player houses that are only available to Senators
- A "Senator's early access" shop that allows Senators to buy shop items early and potentially for Diamonds only (though those same items would be added to the main shop some time later, Senators would have the option to buy them first)
- Some kind of special, exclusive, detailed/luxury clothing item, or clothing item pack (like a dress or shirt/pants, an accessory, a bag item, a digital, some combination of these or other categories) higher tier Senators receive every month with their subscription renewal (or just monthly on that date if they bought an annual Senatorship). I know that offering Senator-exclusive clothing is a contentious idea, but having a limited set of monthly items gifted to Senators would be a fun exclusive thing to do. The designer(s) to make the set should be compensated as well, especially for these items that take larger amounts of work and time and need to be refined. This would be somewhat similar to how higher Patreon tier subscribers sometimes receive special art pieces, stickers in the mail, that kind of thing. Something only Senators can get that they get monthly, a very limited small pack. If you sign up for Senatorship later, you should be able to buy the items from previous months with Diamonds.
- An actual detailed chatroom for the site, not like the small ones we have right now, where Senators have more privileges such as the ability to send emotes (if possible), images, longer messages, etc.
- Senators receive x2 Sex Appeal and x2 B$ for every hour they work, as well as larger login bonuses for their relationships.
- Senators have more "relationship" slots, perhaps one that can only be matched with other Senators...? Right now there are very limited love/marriage/dating slots and some people might like more.
- Largest senator tier comes with unlimited favorites for adding users to your favorites list. 
- Largest senator tier reduces the diamond cost for site activities.
- Senators receive an allotment of tokens per month in addition to Diamonds, perhaps 500-1000 tokens? This allows Senators to do more daily tasks as well as engage with the community and politics by starting more fights and debates.
- Currently you can only "store" 3 duels at a time regardless of Senatorship status, and the duels renew every 30 minutes. This means that if people want to make high leaderboard ranks in duels they often have to either damage their sleep schedule or spend diamonds. I believe higher tier senators should have 6 stored duels at once (or a different number). This might motivate people to sign up as Senators if it's going to help them with Duel leaderboards without having to sacrifice sleep. It also might make it possible for people who have jobs and other obligations to be on the leaderboards every once in a while if they are high-tier Senators.
- Fun illustrated icon frames Senators can earn or buy that could show up around their character icon in forums! People love decorations and this is a great option that would add a fun perk for Senators while also allowing free-to-play users to engage in forum conversations as normal.
- Senator forum signatures can be twice or 3x as tall for longer quotes, bigger images, etc! Not so long as to cause disruption (like adding the Bee Movie script) but just enough to have a little extra fun.
- Ability for Senators to "pin" a particular user's comment to the top of their comments if they like it a lot!
- Senators can add a custom status which shows up at the top of their profile (obviously this would require some UI/UX changes, as would many of my other suggestions)
- High-tier Senators no longer have to use their in-game time on "having fun in a club" to gain self-indulgence. AKA when they work, there is no self-indulgence cost.
- Senators receive double the normal stats per hour when they work out in a gym, visit the library, or go to the beauty salon.
- Highest-tier Senators can use the artifact combining/trading function for free, or for a much smaller # of Diamonds.
- Highest-tier Senators can choose a favorite outfit of theirs to be shown at full size on the site login page. This would be essentially an image slideshow rotating between different highest-tier Senators on the login page, or maybe just one is pulled up at random anytime someone opens the login page...?
- Highest-tier Senators get 2x or 3x as many reputation points for every action. Higher budget contributed to maintaining the site = a greater reputation, it ideologically fits.
- Senators can see the wishlist items of other players and gift them wishlist items using diamonds, or perhaps just a "gift a random wishlist item" function?
- Senators can submit ideas for and then vote on items to be made by designers. Again, designers would be paid for this and it could function like picking PXFC themes. With access to the shop and Diamond support for designers from admin, PB could potentially handle this.
- Ability for Senators to link two accounts together; for example, to easily switch between a bimbo and himbo account without having to use a new email or log out and login to the new account.
- Monthly "chat with the founder" restricted forum threads for highest-tier Senators allowing them to ask Miss Bimbo (or you, SweetasNuts) questions and posit concerns. An exclusive sort of conversation with a set time and guaranteed replies from you (this would depend on the number of highest-tier Senators obviously).
- Highest-tier Senatorships also come with a monthly allotment of some diamonds which are sent to their state's SM. This is in addition to the personal diamonds and benefits these super-loyal Senators would receive. This would allow them to automatically support their state and contests held by their SM every month. This would also encourage Senators who love their state and like their current State Minister to sign up for the most expensive Senatorship. Effectively this would be like a "mini" version of paying PB (though PB would also be paid a cut of this Senatorship as well, as per usual) but paying the SMs in Diamonds instead. This could also motivate SMs to do their best and encourage members of their states to sign up for highest-tier Senatorships, and mid-tier Senatorships could potentially do this as well but just a lower diamond amount. This idea would obviously benefit SMs from larger states the most, though, so worth keeping in mind this might create a financial imbalance between SMs of different states. If anyone has feedback on or ideas for this, pitch those too!
- Glittery/moving/motion graphics that can be overlaid on top of your outfits (Senators only). This could be sparkling stars, a fairy light, a moving liquid frame (like some on Steam profiles), etc.
- Ability to buy full pages of the shop at once, or to buy your entire wishlist at once. Useful for people who want to buy many items at once, as otherwise that can be extremely time-consuming.

This is just a bunch of suggestions thrown out there to see what everyone likes. Obviously there are many more than this that could be suggested or implemented and I'm sure I'll think of some of those later :) Thanks for reading!

06.02.2024 18:12:47
♥ Join The Church of Xod, an all-state fashion & creative contest where you create a (fake)bimbo god! Be inventive, do some worldbuilding, have fun! Open until May 10th, extra prizes for Antitheocrans ♥
Here is my well-sourced educational forum post about Israel's apartheid and genocide of Palestinians in Gaza and across Palestine as a whole, please educate yourself or you may fall for propaganda! 

Gemima1984
Level 111
Sex Appeal: 1081648
Atheista
06.02.2024 18:41:27
Gemima1984

Hi SweetasNuts, congratulations on your promotion from masseur to secretary. I am sorry to hear about the condition of Miss Bimbo's feet and I hope she recovers shortly. Perhaps Dr. Chops knows a good podiatrist who can soothe her ailments.

One of the main reasons I am not currently willing to pay for senatorship is because I'm worried about my payment information being shared. The website has been hacked several times over the years and users have discussed incidents when their email addresses were leaked by these hacks. The previous hacking in Autumn last year was seemingly done by some young users from a competing website so it looks like it's relatively easy to do. I would be nervous about giving any payment information at all to the website in case somebody were able to breach the site and obtain it.

I would be more willing to support the site in a different way if that kind of thing was managed by a secure third party. For instance, I'd buy merch continuing some of the site owner's more iconic quotes for instance ("shut up and buy more bimbo dollars".

P.S. Your continued engagement with the site and userbase is really appreciated and my opinion on you has changed drastically in the past 3 months. Keep up the good work! 

06.02.2024 18:41:27
bxdcherri
Level 187
Sex Appeal: 5190794
Reasonopia
06.02.2024 18:51:17
bxdcherri

i would 100% buy merch that said Shut up and buy more bimob dollars, its truly iconic 

06.02.2024 18:51:17

Dad
Dad
Level 47
Sex Appeal: 79013
Reasonopia
06.02.2024 18:56:22
Dad

Congratulations on your new position, Mr.SweetAsNuts! You will do a great job, I'm sure.

I've actually been considering becoming a senator but I can't bring myself to spend the money for the same reason as Timothee. I just can't justify spending 15 quid plus the exchange rate from CAD for the benefits that it offers.

If there was some kind of greater benefit like new senator-exclusive clothes, player homes for only senators, animated overlays for profiles, etc. then I would become a senator in a heartbeat. I hope to see a Ximboland where you, our PB, and Team Bimbo make that a reality.

06.02.2024 18:56:22
C'mere, sport, give your old man a hug!

bxdcherri
Level 187
Sex Appeal: 5190794
Reasonopia
06.02.2024 19:02:15
bxdcherri

I was planning to propose to Chris later down the line that the Player Homes and/or the Player Pets idea be a senator only option, this would be such a huge update for the site, and we'd need loads of designers to help accomplish this. It'll take a lot of work to really get it going, but giving players a space to decorate their own home I feel really resonates with the player base. Having this as a senator only option is a great opportunity to get players wanting to spend some money on the site.

For those of you who are senators, I will be making sure more senator only contests are being uploaded more over in "senators news" - so keep a look out!

06.02.2024 19:02:15

Dad
Dad
Level 47
Sex Appeal: 79013
Reasonopia
06.02.2024 19:06:01
Dad

I got faith, y'all got this!

06.02.2024 19:06:01
C'mere, sport, give your old man a hug!

KatieBoutique
Level 266
Sex Appeal: 19270977
Reasonopia
06.02.2024 19:23:54
KatieBoutique

SweetasNuts said:
"...my new role as the Presidents secretary - legal and personal."

"My role is varied and my responsibilities are large" - [including]
1. supporting our Prime Bimbo and government in implementing their manifesto
2. supporting our senators
3. defending our democracy and constitution against enemies and those whom wish us harm
<end quote>

The Slayyycast Team is following the recent developments closely.
We are prepared to call for an Emergency Senate Session if the need arises

KSLAyyy!

06.02.2024 19:23:54
#NOTMYPRIMEBIMBO #NOTMYSTATEMINISTER #OCCUPIEDBIMBOLAND
#DIDYOUBRUSHTODAY?  #THESLAYYYCASTWITHKATIE&SLAYTO
#STEALDIAMONDSFROMTHEJEWISHBIMBO #STEALMYMONEYANDREPUTATION

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...