The Runway
Created
princesspixie
Level 270
Sex Appeal: 20794607
Atheista
04.03.2024 00:22:58
princesspixie

hello friends!! welcome to my second contest of the year: JoJo's Bizarre Fashion Contest! This is a couples contest based on the manga + anime JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

For this contest, please pair up with another account to create two matching looks: one outfit based off of a stand user from the series, and one outfit based off of that character's stand.

Additional Rules/Info:
- Contest Deadline: March 21st, 11:59 XL time
- this contest is open to all states <3
- screenshots from the shop are allowed for all player levels
- you may submit multiple entries with the same or different partner
- please include the name of the character that your look is based on, as well as the name of your partner in your post (if you want to elaborate on your look or include pictures that's great too!)
- you and your partner may post your looks together in one post or separately, but if you are making separate posts please do so around the same time so the posts are close together :>
- feel free to comment in this thread if you want to participate and are looking for a partner !
- if you absolutely can't find a partner and want to use an alt account to enter, let me know and we can consider allowing alt participation. I'm not sure how that would impact rules/prizes but we'll figure it out if it comes up !
- let me know if you want a banner!!! I think I cooked up a pretty snazzy banner layout <3 
- this contest will have three judges: my fellow ximbo vilevulgar (amazing judge for the fashion side of thingz), my irl partner (resident JoJo expert), and myself (average ximbo and average JoJo fan LMAO) :>
- after the contest ends, it may take 2-3 days for judging to be finalized. I will announce the winners as soon as I can and send the diamonds to my SM for distribution to the winners (thank you audrey_lynn for your help with this once again!! <3)
- any negativity / trolling in relation to this contest will result in disqualification

Prizes:
First place couple: 300 diamonds each
Second place couple: 150 diamonds each
Third place couple: 100 diamonds each

Just for funsies I did a stand user and stand that I was able to create without a partner lmfao... Iggy and The Fool B)

I couldn't find any wheel items for The Fool's back legs so I represented that with the round bag (black and red to reflect both wheel colors from the manga and anime) ! I used the cape in hopes that it looks like sand. I was going to incorporate more gold into the body to balance more of The Fool's manga appearance but honestly it made it look even more horrifying so I've spared you all <3

I don't know if this contest will get many participants, but I'm really excited about it so I hope some of y'all are too!! I can't wait to see what people come up with!! :D (sorry if the pictures are weird sizes,, or if they don't show up at all lmao, i guess i'm about to find out !)

04.03.2024 00:22:58

alexa pro
Level 73
Sex Appeal: 306827
Atheista
04.03.2024 00:58:11
alexa pro

alexa proalexa pro
you already KNOW i was gonna rep the best jojo protag and her stand <3
aka jolyne kujo and stone free xx
PS: banner plsssd muah xx

04.03.2024 00:58:11
juno
he/hymn
like forum posts!!

princesspixie
Level 270
Atheista
04.03.2024 01:18:16
princesspixie

For the sake of encouraging participation we'll allow one player to make two outfits (either entering with main account + alt, or two looks from just one account), but each player will only be prized once per placement*
If you're using your main and an alt, I'll message you to let you choose which account you would like the diamonds to go to :>

*By "prized once per placement" I mean you can place multiple times (first, second, third) but if you enter by yourself and get first place for example, you'll receive 300 rather than 600. Sorry if that's confusing!! The reason that you can place multiple times is because there isn't an entry limit and you're able to partner up with different people for each entry--if someone slays looks with two different partners then they're able to place twice because I think it would be unfair for either of that person's partners to miss out on a prize based on the other person already winning a prize. (I'd still like to encourage collaboration between players though, which is why I decided the prize amount will stay the same per individual player, so there's nothing extra to gain by entering individually/with an alt ! I hope this makes sense <3 let me know if you need any further clarification on this)

04.03.2024 01:18:16

lifedesa
Level 31
Sex Appeal: 22808
Atheista
04.03.2024 07:53:55
lifedesa

hii i'm looking for a partner, pls dm me if u r interested :3 I would love to plan this with someone, thank u ~

04.03.2024 07:53:55
pls debate and fight me, need the achievements, thank u  ♡ ~('▽^人)

Angel Dust
Level 70
Sex Appeal: 273037
Atheista
05.03.2024 01:59:51
Angel Dust

considering entering solo for the most part, but if anyone would like to partner up, feel free to hit me up! 

and just to clarify, 2 outfits are still necessary with a solo account entry? also, if a stand is more of an "object", it's encouraged to do something of a gijinka that makes it humanoid, right?

apologies if those questions are redundant! i just feel like other users might want that info plainly stated too :) 

05.03.2024 01:59:51
stream "Allergic To Food" by Melvins
princesspixie
Level 270
Atheista
05.03.2024 02:19:07
princesspixie

For a solo account entry you will still submit two looks, like alexa pro did a few posts before this :>

Be as creative as you'd like with the stand looks!! A more humanoid look makes total sense based on the avatars and items we're working with, but if you want to cover up the ximbo base and represent the stand another way, that it totally fine too!

Thank you for asking, I hope I answered your questions well enough :D

05.03.2024 02:19:07

reivalentine
Level 70
Sex Appeal: 272382
Agnostica
05.03.2024 12:22:16
reivalentine

reivalentine    reivalentine

Dear PrincessPixie, a joyful day. ♥️ Didn't want to make an Alt or Himbo. ♥️

So I made a gender bend version. ♥️ May I please have a Banner too? ♥️

Please and thank you. ♥️

05.03.2024 12:22:16
✿Contests✿:Xod,Vogue:Pollyx♥️Spotlight,Birthday Ball:Katrynah♥️ Wednesday,Raffle:CraigslistStripper♥️Liminal:Hera_♥️LAN:Audrey_Lynn♥️Realm: Honey Beee♥️Bunny:Blecky89♥️
For me in contests: Participation only. No diamonds please. Only Banners. Thank you. ♥️
SinksTears
Level 95
Sex Appeal: 667452
Antitheocra
06.03.2024 00:37:34
SinksTears

I think I mess up with the character I choose cause there's NO WAY to make their stand (⁠╯⁠︵⁠╰⁠,⁠) 

06.03.2024 00:37:34

Gold Curious Achievement - 718/2000 (Be Challenged In Debates)

reivalentine
Level 70
Sex Appeal: 272382
Agnostica
06.03.2024 01:15:17
reivalentine

Dear SinksTears, please do try anyways.♥️ Does not have to be exact.♥️ Please just have fun with us and create whatever you can.♥️Please and thank you.♥️

06.03.2024 01:15:17
✿Contests✿:Xod,Vogue:Pollyx♥️Spotlight,Birthday Ball:Katrynah♥️ Wednesday,Raffle:CraigslistStripper♥️Liminal:Hera_♥️LAN:Audrey_Lynn♥️Realm: Honey Beee♥️Bunny:Blecky89♥️
For me in contests: Participation only. No diamonds please. Only Banners. Thank you. ♥️
Reuven Faygele
Level 47
Sex Appeal: 82240
Atheista
06.03.2024 07:39:42
Reuven Faygele

Entry for myself and Violent Onsen Geisha (my character alt) as Ermes Costello and her stand Kiss! We would both like banners :-)

06.03.2024 07:39:42
(gif by gattungs-wesen on Tumblr)
Debate me for free wins! 25, he&she pns.

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...