Prime Ximbo:
Treasury (USD):

Ximboland Clock

how is everyone doing, really? vent to me baby.

Created
Author
Freia Dysiac
semi
Level 12
Sex Appeal: 1268
Secville
09.02.2023 14:33:42
semi

i'm so sad and anxious lately, and my anxiety manifests in stomach pain & vomiting as well as panic attacks n whatever.. i feel like i'm a burden on everybody i know and that nobody even actually likes me even though i do my best to be kind to everybody. i'm just really tired and i wish i could sleep forever! i'm tired of feeling like an idiot too, i posted something on a diff site earlier and i got absolutely destroyed for posting it in the wrong thread on accident. like why does it matter? just give it a thumbs down and move on, why do you have to attack me? anyway, today is a good day to just curl up under the covers and immerse myself in virtual worlds instead of the real one that's cold and uncaring

09.02.2023 14:33:42
httpsiibbcoYbT0tJspeach-goma-1gif
RyleeBread
Level 16
Sex Appeal: 3223
Atheista
11.02.2023 00:28:14
RyleeBread

I entirely understand what you're saying Semi. People really can be the worst sometimes. It can be good to focus on yourself for a while. Trying to relax online can be fun, but spending time with people you trust and are very close with can also help remind you that there are people out in the world that truly care about you. It can also be useful to talk to the people you know about how you feel so that you can get advice from people who know you way better than some stranger on the internet. Currently wishing you good luck <3

11.02.2023 00:28:14
"I thought I came but I peed on the dick" - Sun Tzu, Art of War
Jezebel101
Level 8
Sex Appeal: 399
Freethinkerland
12.02.2023 03:25:18
Jezebel101

Pretty mid I guess things are so monotonous and I lay in bed questioning if anything even matters and I try not to think about it but we good

12.02.2023 03:25:18
im spying on you
StrangeSnow
Level 40
Sex Appeal: 49774
Secville
13.02.2023 14:49:44
StrangeSnow

Trigger warning: Eating Disorder

I’m doing shitty honestly. I just got rejected from a job I applied to that I actually really wanted and it’s bothering me. My eating disorder also decided to come back in full swing and I’m definitely not going too hot with that either. I just wanted to get healthy and start working out but that didn’t last very long 

13.02.2023 14:49:44

hotpinkminiskirt555
Level 24
Sex Appeal: 10759
Secville
14.02.2023 01:11:58
hotpinkminiskirt555

I feel so stressed out about my relationship, my boyfriend is so well adjusted and he doesnt always understand my humor or know how to talk to me. i wish i was more normal and better at communicating. Its honestly a wholeee thing like that and sometimes i just dont feel too attracted and i wanna just be friends but everynow and then i get reminded that he does love me. So ill accept it, but i feel more sad, mad, angry, anxious and paranoid more often than not. 

14.02.2023 01:11:58
he call me sugar cookie cuz i got cocaine in my pussy
Pink Glitter GIFs  Tenor
par1s h1lton
Level 27
Sex Appeal: 14814
Atheista
20.02.2023 01:45:54
par1s h1lton

oof. been getting slayed a lot recently. i'm missing people who i used to be friends with a hell of a whole lot right now. i just miss feeling like im part of a community. i feel like an outsider wherever i go, and it really sucks to not feel like i belong anywhere.

20.02.2023 01:45:54

ximboglizzy
Level 76
Sex Appeal: 343851
Secville
20.02.2023 23:27:31
ximboglizzy

TW: mentions of childhood abuse

my mom constantly takes my niece (9) and nephew (5) over for the weekends and its been really annoying to put it lightly. more often than not i hear my mom complain about the fact she has no time for herself, she works monday to friday and then takes the kids for the weekends. i've told her several times that nobody is blackmailing her into taking the kids every weekend, it doesn't have to be a constant thing. it can be a once in a while thing and they might appreciate the time they spend at our house more often. i mean, its gotten to the point where she uses me to threaten the kids because when they don't listen to her, i end up being the one to step in. the one thing is that they don't even listen to me anymore. their dad (my brother) encourages us to punish them by spanking, beating and shit and with the physical abuse i've endured in my childhood- i know better than the way that shit doesn't fucking work. back in my day, my dad wasn't around so my mom would always get my brother to 'punish' me or scream at me. at the age of 10 i was constantly being compared to my brothers accomplishments even though hes a whole 17 years older than me. to go back to my niece and nephew i feel sorry for them that my brother is their father but another side of me can't stop comparing how they're being raised compared to me. i'm not saying they have it easy because they get the same name calling treatment as i used to and they get spanked in the butt, but fucks sake- i constantly had my privacy breached from my brother, my mom would whip the absolute living shit out of me whether it was over something big or small, my brother would scream terrible things to me and his wife- whos suddenly SO AGAINST hitting children now that she has her own, would always encourage 'beating' and 'discipline' to my mom with me.. i wasn't allowed to have a phone till i was 17 because of my brother (when i got a job at 15 and bought my own phone and paid for the plan, that lasted around 3 months until i did another minor ((take my word for it when i say minor)) fuck-up and instantly it was taken away and never seen again.) and now his kids are running around with tik tok blasting on their phones full volume and they get in trouble every fucking day for not listening or not doing their chores or whatever the fuck. meanwhile god forbid i cleaned up the whole house and i missed a single spot, i remember my mom telling me to re-clean the whole house and it would result to me staying up and cleaning till 3am. the whole reason i clean up the whole house on my own till this day is once again- because of my brother.. i remember it was because i didn't have a good piano lesson and as a form of discipline i was told to clean up the house to teach me a lesson about how if i don't try hard enough i'll be doing that for a living. again, i was like fucking 12 when this happened. i had my whole life ahead of me to gain other accomplishments that would prove otherwise, i mean in the end i was the only one who actually graduated highschool meanwhile this buffoon dropped out at 17. he has his own business which is successful, but we are not the same fucking people. its so hard to not associate my past with him to how he raises his kids and now they're throwing the kids onto my mom whenever they get the chance and they're trying to mold me into being the same person my brother was to me. only i know how i feel about it all now and the last thing i need is for my niece and nephew to think of me the same way i think of my brother. i've told my mom several times to stop bringing both of them home. they don't behave well when they have each other around, someone pulls someone hair and the other throws a tantrum, or they punch each other and it causes a whole fuss, JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. not to mention whenever i lecture them they start smiling and laughing, i can't get them to take me seriously at all. today was the absolute breaking point and i already accepted i'm the bad guy today but idgaf. the kids sleep in my moms room and i heard my mom yell at them 5 times to go to bed. none of them would listen till i stepped in and told them off. this morning i get woken up by my nephew crying. he was crying for 10 whole fucking minutes because my niece did something to him. then he asks my mom to make food for him but because hes so fucking picky, my mom has to make things from scratch just so he can eat SOMETHING. we're sitting and he fills his mouth with so much food hes not able to swallow it. mom got pissed off, he had to spit half his food out, then when he kept nagging about it and my mom took his plate away, his huge fucking tantrum happened again which ultimately set me off. HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I TELL MY MOM TO STOP THIS SHIT. ''oh but i love them i can't say no to them'' HOLY FUCK. HOLY FUCKING FUCK. all this does to me is thinking about HOW I WAS FUCKING RAISED. NOTHING LIKE THESE KIDS. if i was told no then NO MEANS NO. mom tells me that his wife set a rule that both of them go to our house on the weekends. I FUCKING TOLD HER AGES AGO BEFORE THIS RULE TO NOT FUCKING TAKE THEM BOTH. IT DOES NOT BRING ANYTHING GOOD TO THE TABLE. IT JUST ENDS IN FIGHTING AND ARGUING. GOOOOOOOD GOD. i'm so tired of typing this situation down, but to say i'm mega fucking annoying is an understatement.  

20.02.2023 23:27:31
click the magic leaf -> 
trashytriniti
Level 16
Sex Appeal: 2987
Freethinkerland
19.03.2023 18:34:20
trashytriniti

tbh idfk im chillin rn bc i took a fat dump after eating sm food yesterday, i hope everything gets better for yall tho <3

19.03.2023 18:34:20
That Bitch♡
popurinsu_
Level 41
Sex Appeal: 54475
Atheista
24.03.2023 21:42:57
popurinsu_

my mother hates me and is super controlling, when I was a teenager and a child she wouldn't let me do anything and now that I'm grown up I've become an extremely insecure and useless adult,
I don't know how to do anything and I can't do anything alone and she doesn't care about me and when she sees the opportunity she deceives me ahaha I don't know how to do anything in my life and I can't do anything alone I want to die I can't take it anymore because my mother deceives me , treats me badly and doesn't love me? why ?

24.03.2023 21:42:57

phdgirlbored
Level 22
Sex Appeal: 7506
Atheista
26.03.2023 00:29:59
phdgirlbored

I'm totally good except the weather is depressing me. I wish I could move states. I haven't really been able to do but the minimum for homework/reading, but at least now it is Spring Break. Honestly today I felt a bit useless and I've felt that way the entire month, although I guess I made some pretty hopeful steps in my career path and I found a place to live. All areas of life crash down except one that soars. I still feel pretty disappointed at how when the evening comes I feel I hadn't done anything I wanted or needed to do. 

26.03.2023 00:29:59
Celtic goddess

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...