Sex Appeal: 334837
Atheista
04.04.2024 01:03:31
Cunning Linguist

Sw33t4sNvts F0REVER wrote:
XX and XY
your roleplay and cosplay cant change that

Sue me
bro you ever got your karyotype tested?(if you even know what that means) 

In the US we used to do it university biology classes as a fun little educational lab....then we stopped, because some women were turning up XY & some men were turning up XX, & it was devastating to these people because it threw their whole gender into question. sometimes its not that simple

besides - science can change your genitals, your hormone makeup, & your secondary sex characteristics to the point that no rando would guess your birth sex. so who tf cares about some dumb X you cant even see, amirite fellas

04.04.2024 01:03:31

AuntieLice
Level 60
Sex Appeal: 168505
Secville
04.04.2024 01:06:04
AuntieLice

Theodora Dee wrote:
except there are no men in the bathroom! because trans women are women, no matter how much they pass! and they aren't guests in our spaces. they belong here as much as we do.
The way this retarded expression lost you so many supporters is hilarious. You couldn't have just left it at fighting for people who suffer with gender dysphoria to be allowed to transition and live as the opposite sex. No, fat freaks like you unironically try to force people into pretending that trans women are the same as actual women and trans men are the same as actual men. Combine that with xenogenders, neo-pronouns, nonbinarisms, men not even having to medically transition to enter women's spaces, straight females calling themselves gay men and straight males calling themselves lesbian, people with no dysphoria being transgenders, children medically transitioning and constant harassment of anyone who speaks out and you get an explanation of why no one can stand transgenderism. Take care xx

04.04.2024 01:06:04
“Then two years ago, I became a public figure representing domestic abuse, and I felt the full force of our culture’s wrath for women who speak out.” -Amber Heard
Bimbo Pimp
Level 61
Sex Appeal: 181337
Atheista
04.04.2024 01:57:11
Bimbo Pimp

Iowa wrote:
this is word for word what people used to say (and what some people still say) about gays and lesbians

anywho, historical examples of trans people commonly incorporate transcending the gender binary or definitions of man and woman, which is part of the reason why in a handful of pre-colonial cultures trans and gender variant people were seen as more spiritually connected or enlightened. people are mad because trans activism has begun to shift away from assimilation and groveling at the feet of cis people for scraps and towards actually meeting our needs and improving the material conditions for trans people. this includes access to spaces where we won’t be assaulted. this includes access to healthcare if and when we need it, including during adolescence. this includes our language being on our terms, not anyone else’s, and not based on what is palatable. these are the same demands made by militant gay activists. in fact, a zine published by the gay liberation front included demands for, among other things, “the right to free physiological change and modification of sex on demand.” in 1970.

Did I understand this right?  You are saying that we, the majority of humanity need to submit to a very small minority. Your safety from men assaulting transwomen prioritized above women feeling safe in our spaces. For our languages to be butchered and dismantled just for some people to feel validated? My native language is beautiful and gendered, not happening.

Where is the proof that people say that gays and lesbians are violating women’s rights? When have gay men forced themselves into girl bathrooms, women sports, gyms. Gays do not want to dismantle language and the core of society.  Life is not fair and we don’t get to have everything we want.  

Good news, I’ve never made it my goal to conform to gender stereotypes, I’ve done what I felt like doing.  In high school I joined the weightlifting team, the only woman on the team. When I was 21, I worked as a welder, only 2 other women welders in the entire facility. Is that not conforming to norms?  I guess I’ve been doing the gender transcending for a while, yay me? :) I also did it without demanding men to move over or demand they treat me as a precious flower who is above them. The spiritual transcending was opium induced but that’s a tale for another time, love. Being so headstrong in calling people “cis” even when it has been stated that they don’t like it, shows disrespect. Respect is something you earn; it is not a right.  Trans activism is affecting the trans acceptance, if you haven’t realized it yet; most of us are not transgendered.  

04.04.2024 01:57:11

Cunning Linguist
Level 75
Atheista
04.04.2024 02:12:53
Cunning Linguist

girl 'cis' is a neutral descriptor, same as 'trans' is. Do you think 'straight' is an insult too?

04.04.2024 02:12:53

Bimbo Pimp
Level 61
Sex Appeal: 181337
Atheista
04.04.2024 02:16:25
Bimbo Pimp

Cunning Linguist wrote:
Sw33t4sNvts F0REVER wrote:
XX and XY
your roleplay and cosplay cant change that

Sue me
bro you ever got your karyotype tested?(if you even know what that means) 

In the US we used to do it university biology classes as a fun little educational lab....then we stopped, because some women were turning up XY & some men were turning up XX, & it was devastating to these people because it threw their whole gender into question. sometimes its not that simple

besides - science can change your genitals, your hormone makeup, & your secondary sex characteristics to the point that no rando would guess your birth sex. so who tf cares about some dumb X you cant even see, amirite fellas
I really hope you are trolling because this was pretty funny. ^.^

Ahem a Karyotype is used to test for unusual changes in chromosomes. For problems like genetic disorders, for infertility issues, blood disorders etc…Did people in your class have an extra chromosome to believe this? cause omg that’s crazy funny! XD

No need for "cis" sistah! ;) You are either trans or not. Shocker ain't it? :3

04.04.2024 02:16:25

Cunning Linguist
Level 75
Atheista
04.04.2024 02:24:30
Cunning Linguist

Look it up if you want - chromosome abnormalities that don't present phenotypically are much more common that you'd think.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/neuroscience/karyotype-46-xx
(^links to studies, but its also pretty easy to google for yourself)

I know its much easier to be closed minded, & refuse to believe that what you learned in 6th grade biology might not be the whole truth. Genetics & hormones are much more complicated than people think. Personally i dont think thats scary, I think its cool

Also like....youre either blonde or you're not. Youre either white or youre not. Youre either straight or youre not. But we still have adjectives for the other things too.

04.04.2024 02:24:30

Iowa
Level 70
Sex Appeal: 270520
Reasonopia
04.04.2024 02:48:56
Iowa

"woke trans activists have gotten too demanding and it's holding back trans acceptance. respect is earned, it is not a right"
(the ottawa journal, 1979)
(the signal, california, 1999)
(the tennessean, 1989)
"trans women are invading women's spaces and allowing them into women's facilities creates opportunities for open harassment"
(carrizozo lincoln county news, 1985)
(the ottawa citizen, 2002)
"i have a right to not have to deal with the discomfort of having a trans woman in women's facilities"
(chicago tribune, 1990)
(the daily utah chronicle, 1998)
(source unknown)
"trans people want to dismantle language and the core of society"
(source unknown)

(baxter bulletin, arkansas, 1999)

i don't think i need to put examples of the whole "indoctrinating the young" thing, you can just google anita bryant if you're really unaware.

04.04.2024 02:48:56
✖ he/him pronouns ✖ chris/sweetasnuts doesnt care about this game
cybeles
Level 26
Sex Appeal: 13247
Atheista
04.04.2024 02:57:18
cybeles

Bimbo Pimp wrote:

Cybeles-  ah so neurological abnormality such as down syndrome would apply? I’ve worked many years for the enrichment of cerebral palsy individuals and didn’t see the indication of a fully developed frontal lobe functions. Perhaps I wasn’t looking hard enough? I’d like for the government to affirm my gender by paying for me to get smaller boobies, these babies can get in the way at the gym ya know.  :P It’s a joke please don’t block me on here. D:  Kudos to those that can have a different opinion and not resort to completely alienating themselves and others.

If I am to believe that men who are using the trans acceptance to harm woman are all transphobes, does that mean that no trans is capable of being predatory? Isn’t that being very gullible and unrealistic? If a male-presenting man walks into a woman’s restrooms no one will defend him if the women berate him out. If a male puts on lipstick and a skirt while still rocking a beard walk in and is told to get out many in the trans community will come to defend him and call the women transphobes. Are trans rights and their feelings above women’s rights and our feelings? When did we become second class citizens in our own womanhood? Again, if what I say makes me a transphobe, then your support for men violating women’s rights make you a misogynist.

My point was that age should not be the point to determine whether a trans person can or can't access gender-affirming healthcare when there are so many factors in developing maturity. As a trans person who has gone through the public healthcare system, I spent over a year and a half with a gender clinician before even starting the process for HRT. A breast reduction surgery might not fall under gender affirming care, but a boob job on a cis woman who feels unfeminine because of her smaller cup size would be. The same way that older cis men get topical serums to prevent balding.

If an AFAB woman who has facial hair walks into the womans restroom, should she also face harassment and abuse? Of course trans people can be bad people. But they are not bad people BECAUSE they are trans. Every transfeminine person I've ever met has never even entered a space for women without first being invited there. Why? Because they don't want to face the real abuse happening in gender-specific bathrooms. Harassment from transphobes.

Trans women just want to be respected human beings. If standing up for the rights of some of the most marginalized people in the world makes me a misogynist, maybe you should consider why your definition of misogyny includes not discriminating another group of people in it.

04.04.2024 02:57:18
Vote for 'Someone Else' here!
he/him - capricorn - 19 - do not support a Ximboland with a Dictator!!
pro-palestine - pro-choice - pro-trans - propagandist
Sw33t4sNvts F0REVER
Level 32
Sex Appeal: 25778
Atheista
04.04.2024 03:03:20
Sw33t4sNvts F0REVER

Do we really need words such as cis and afab?

04.04.2024 03:03:20
I am former SweetasNuts FOREVER.
Do not get confused and mistake me for original SweetasNuts AND THEN subsequently claim to be morally outraged by impersonation and roleplay. Then we should be very suspicious of your opinion and motivations.

Iowa
Level 70
Sex Appeal: 270520
Reasonopia
04.04.2024 03:07:35
Iowa

chemistry has gone woke

04.04.2024 03:07:35
✖ he/him pronouns ✖ chris/sweetasnuts doesnt care about this game

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...