Author
Blecky89
Beryllium
Level 34
Sex Appeal: 31056
Antitheocra
04.11.2023 07:08:35
Beryllium

... I don't think anybody here has actually said anything pro Hamas. Hamas is just as extreme as the Israeli government, just significantly less equipped. Killing civilians = bad, yes? People are upset because the Israeli government is openly committing genocide against Palestinian civilias. The reason this is getting more attention than Hamas' attack is because it was essentially a terrorist attack and the people discussing it weren't inadvertently funding a state sponsored genocide with their tax dollars. Israel has been committing violence against the Palestinian people for decades, the difference now is that people are starting to see past the propaganda and anti-Muslim bias to understand what's really happening.

You keep saying "what about Hamas?!" Well, what about Hamas? They've done fucked up shit but that in no way excuses the targeting of fucking *hospitals*. Just as you will accept no excuse for supporting Hamas in the face of their atrocities so too will I accept no excuse for the genocide of Palestinian civilians. 

04.11.2023 07:08:35
Susan Slutzky
Level 235
Sex Appeal: 10836726
Freethinkerland
04.11.2023 16:24:48
Susan Slutzky

To Beryllium:

Casually throwing around the term genocide doesn't make it true.

Israel has been forced to defend itself since the Arab-Israeli War of 1948, when five Arab nations simultaneously invaded (the first of many sneak attacks to come) with the sole purpose of killing every Jewish person who lives there. Indeed that same goal is explicitly stated in Hamas' charter document. I'll quote it directly:

“Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it" (The Martyr, Imam Hassan al-Banna, of blessed memory).

Peaceful co-existance? A two-state solution? Non-violent protest? Hamas is not interested. I quote again from the charter:

There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are all a waste of time and vain endeavors.

I challenge you to find an equivalent statement in Israel's founding documents that calls for the violent liquidation of an entire population. (Spoiler: you can't, because there is none.)

As I mentioned before, Hamas has not held an election since taking control of Gaza in 2007. It is the quintessential authoritarian regime which permits no dissent, no free press, nor the presence of any non-Muslim residents.

By contrast, there are many Muslim and Christian citizens of Israel, including Khaled Kabub, the judge who currently sits on Israel's Supreme Court. Last January, he issued an order for Prime Minister Netanyahu to remove a senior minister of his cabinet who was convicted of tax fraud. Netanyahu complied with that order.

This could not happen in an actual "Apartheid State", and it never happens in Gaza where Hamas routinely violates international laws and the Geneva Conventions -- including the placement of military targets in densely populated civilian areas. Unlike Hamas, Israel issues public warnings when they are about to launch airstrikes. Hamas does not allow their citizens to evacuate. These flagrant war crimes demonstrate just how little Hamas cares about the safety and security of its citizens -- who again, have had no opportunity to vote in a free and fair election in over 15 years.

So no, I reject your premise that Israel and Hamas are equivalent. In fact, they are remarkably different.

04.11.2023 16:24:48
rzenskaa
Level 139
Sex Appeal: 2124013
Reasonopia
05.11.2023 11:07:05
rzenskaa

Every time i see those arguments starting with something like "BUT HAMAS..." i need to remind people that HAMAS IS NOT JUST AN ORGANISATION MADE BY PALESTININAS. ITS WAS SUPPORTED FINANCIALLY BY ISRAEL FOR YEARS. (link for people who wants to know more https://theintercept.com/2018/02/19/hamas-israel-palestine-conflict/ ) 
I hate this narration. Absolutely nothing justifies Israel's actions. All these people are doing is lying to us about how much the Palestinians have hurted them (at the same time writing that they are not human and that they are going to be as brutal as possible) they are making victims of themselves, even though they have the whole world standing behind them. They even lie about israel victims of Hamas. THEY SHOW PHOTOS FROM GAZA AND SAYS THAT ITS ISRAEL.

Saying that hamas is responsible for what is happening now is just like saying that when a virus hits your body and your body starts to defend itself it is an attack. 
Im Polish and i think that the whole Poland should stays with Palestine, we were in the similar situation to Palestinians for decades. I participate in protests in Poland for Palestinians and  I will always be on the side of the victims. 
FREE PALESTINE

(also sorry for my english its not the best lately)    

05.11.2023 11:07:05

i love when women 
Honey Beee
Level 212
Sex Appeal: 7598421
Secville
05.11.2023 13:09:50
Honey Beee

Hamas is not in the West Bank and the IDF continues to displace, attack, and even murder civilians there. What about that?

I would like to think that we are all against unnecessary death, including civilian deaths, displacement, terrorism, and all-around violence. It is clear to me that what Palestinians are experiencing a genocide, and as mentioned by the literal president of the UN, genocide does not happen in a vaccuum. On top of this, many genocide experts voice the same opinions and concern. I watched a video on NPR about released Palestinian workers that were detained and they all were tagged with numbers. This can’t be acceptable to anyone that has an inch of empathy… 

I’m not here to fight with anyone. I want to encourage empathy and reading the information that has been so kindly posted on this thread by others before me. We must be willing to open our hearts and mind to facts, even if it might be difficult to do so. 

I suggest that everyone becomes familiar with how genocides happen too… (10 stages of genocide)

05.11.2023 13:09:50

Susan Slutzky
Level 235
Freethinkerland
05.11.2023 13:30:29
Susan Slutzky

To rzenskaa:

Every time i see those arguments starting with something like "BUT HAMAS..." i need to remind people that HAMAS IS NOT JUST AN ORGANISATION MADE BY PALESTININAS. ITS WAS SUPPORTED FINANCIALLY BY ISRAEL FOR YEARS.

I’ve already addressed this claim in my previous response to Pollyx. Please read it, because you are misrepresenting the facts.

Hamas was founded by the Palestinian imam Ahmed Yasmin. It emerged out of his Mujama al-Islamiya which had been established in Gaza in 1973 as a part of the Egypt-based Muslim Brotherhood. This is public record and no serious person disputes it.

But even if you were correct, and Israel truly did create Hamas, how does that justify the massacre committed on Oct. 7 at the Israeli music festival? Are you really arguing that murder is ok if the victim gives you the gun? Why is victim-blaming wrong except when the victims are Jewish?

I hate this narration. Absolutely nothing justifies Israel's actions. All these people are doing is lying to us about how much the Palestinians have hurted them (at the same time writing that they are not human and that they are going to be as brutal as possible)

Who are you referring to? Who are “these people” that are driving you to hate?

they are making victims of themselves, even though they have the whole world standing behind them.

Oh yes, look at all the support Israel is getting right here in this forum. Very popular indeed!

They even lie about israel victims of Hamas. THEY SHOW PHOTOS FROM GAZA AND SAYS THAT ITS ISRAEL.
Again, who are you referring to? Who is they?

Saying that hamas is responsible for what is happening now is just like saying that when a virus hits your body and your body starts to defend itself it is an attack.

Oh, how nice. Comparing Jewish people to a virus. Gee, that sounds familiar. Where have I heard that before?

To Honey Beee:
Hamas is not in the West Bank and the IDF continues to displace, attack, and even murder civilians there. What about that?

Yes, the violence and suffering there is terrible. Israel shares responsibility for that and should be held accountable. My personal belief is that Israel should leave the West Bank immediately. Pull out the troops and settlers the same way they did in Gaza. Many people in Israel hold this same opinion, and it will no doubt be a top issue in the next elections.

Now here’s my question for Palestinian supporters:

How does Hamas’ well-planned massacre of hundreds of unarmed Israeli civilians on Oct. 7 actually help anybody who is suffering in the West Bank, or in Gaza for that matter?

05.11.2023 13:30:29
rzenskaa
Level 139
Sex Appeal: 2124013
Reasonopia
05.11.2023 15:05:30
rzenskaa

Most of the things im talking about is from official Israel twitter - https://twitter.com/Israel?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
https://twitter.com/Lowkey0nline/status/1714775482283991172
 - some example of their lies 
https://www.facebook.com/story.php/?story_fbid=855615656246238&id=100053934333302&paipv=0&am... - Hananya Naftali shares AI photos 
https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/israel-paints-palestinians-as-animals-to-legitimize-war-crimes-... 
https://twitter.com/incontextmedia/status/1711433198368940443 - Dehumanization of Palestinian (literally nazi move) 

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/internet/unverified-allegations-beheaded-babies-israel-hamas-war-inflam...
 - spreading misinformation about victims of Hamas 
People who have a real influence on the course of events support Israel. 
I dont talk anywhere about Jews, i only talk about zionist. This is how Jews who are against this horror are treated and i feel sorry for them. - https://www.newarab.com/news/israeli-police-attack-anti-zionist-jews-amid-gaza-war

Idk if i share everything i wanted but theres some examples of zionist's propaganda in social media.  

05.11.2023 15:05:30

i love when women 
Susan Slutzky
Level 235
Freethinkerland
05.11.2023 15:38:20
Susan Slutzky

To rzenskaa:

Posting a list of cherry-picked links is easy. Making a coherent, persuasive argument is what matters.

Is it your contention that only one side of this conflict is guilty of spreading misinformation? That misinformation and propaganda aren’t tools used in every conflict by all sides? Do you believe that Palestinians hold a monopoly on truth?

05.11.2023 15:38:20
Katrynah
Level 246
Sex Appeal: 13267820
Antitheocra
05.11.2023 16:49:44
Katrynah

news update: paltel reports that once again after their restoration, all telecommunications in gaza have been cut as israeli airstrikes intensify. in prior days, israel bombed the entrance to al-shifa hosiptal, claiming the ambulance convoy attempting to transport injured to the egyptian border had hamas operatives. thousands have taken refuge in and outside of al-shifa due to destruction of their homes as well as injuries. israel is also bombing the vicinity of al-quds hospital. outside of gaza, israel killed an older woman with her three children in southern lebanon.

susan, i have yet to receive a discord invite from you. if discord does not work for you, message me privately and i can provide another way of communication. beheaded babies is not a claim you get to make and walk away from. 

05.11.2023 16:49:44
☆*- кαтяуиαн -* ☆  Here's Pollyx's educational forum post about Israel's apartheid and genocide of Palestinians!

emo divider
vampirevampirismvampires plz interact
Susan Slutzky
Level 235
Freethinkerland
05.11.2023 17:15:07
Susan Slutzky

To Katrynah:

I never agreed to contact you on discord, nor do I have any desire to continue our conversation since you’ve made clear your view that there is no such thing as innocent Israelis, and that the victims of the Oct. 7 massacre deserved their fate.

If you have anything further to say to me, you can post it here. If I choose to respond, I will post that here too.

05.11.2023 17:15:07
frogbimbo
Level 35
Sex Appeal: 32093
Reasonopia
07.11.2023 05:46:10
frogbimbo

For people who are trying to spread real info about what is happening, do not waste your time with people who only want "a hot debate" in which, despite receiving truthful arguments/proof, they only want to impose their vision of things and therefore misinform other people. The proof provided is clear, whoever doesn't want to see it is because they don't want to.  

For all the people who read unfair things but don't have the courage or feel capable of supporting the cause right now for whatever reason, it's okay!! By sharing/liking you already do a lot, take care and stay safe ( ˘ ³˘)♡

07.11.2023 05:46:10
 Xoxo lovely frogs  

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...