Author
Blecky89
AuntieLice
Level 60
Sex Appeal: 168101
Secville
16.11.2023 08:18:32
AuntieLice

Moved from "Reputation points helper thread", originally posted at 2023-11-15 22:55:34
ButterfIy wrote:
I've been pretty depressed lately. I am so scared for my Israeli brothers and sisters it's unreal. Praying for an end to the terrorism they have to face everyday...
Thank you for your support and kind words. This post is being written in the mist's of gunfire. I am okay for now and hoping I can stay safe.

16.11.2023 08:18:32
“Then two years ago, I became a public figure representing domestic abuse, and I felt the full force of our culture’s wrath for women who speak out.” -Amber Heard
ButterfIy
Level 58
Sex Appeal: 155961
Secville
16.11.2023 08:19:02
ButterfIy

Moved from "Reputation points helper thread", originally posted at 2023-11-15 23:19:08
Hope you are doing okay Auntie...

16.11.2023 08:19:02
I am pro-Israel, DNI if pro-Palestine, thank you!
Katrynah
Level 246
Sex Appeal: 13267823
Antitheocra
20.11.2023 21:40:14
Katrynah

pollyx, thank you for being so amazing in this thread. its been a very tragic past few weeks and ive been moreso involved on my college campus around support for palestine that i haven't been keeping up in this thread. there's a lot of news to cover:

on 11/7 (tuesday), the IOF once again attempted to incite war with lebanon, launching a series of airstrikes on the al-labouneh forest, al-hadab forest, and the outskirts of yater and kafra. the us will not aid israel in a war with lebanon unless lebanon declares war first. i and many other predict this is part of israel's larger plan to try and claim the regions around them. the IOF targets a red cross aid convoy in gaza city attempting to travel to al-shifa hospital. IOF airstrikes target al-shati refugee camp in southern gaza, and the vicinity of the indonesian hospital. fighting between resistance forces and IOF broke out in qalqiya due to the latter’s invasion. IOF storms balata refugee camp, resistance forces respond. strikes reported in jabalia refugee camp and al-nusseirat camp.

on 11/8 (wednesday), the IOF invades shufat refugee camp. IOF and hezbollah continue to clash at lebanese border. IOF bombs a home in biet lahia, killing 19 and injuring 45. 35 bodies recovered from the attack on jabalia refugee camp, 30 are killed in a later airstrike on the camp. IOF destroys the al-mustafa mosque and al-ikhlas mosque in khan younis. IOF artillery targets al-nasr and al-shati camp. yemen shoots down an american drone and plane in yemeni airspace. the islamic resistance in iraq targets american bases with drones. israel aerially attacks syria, no deaths reported. combat continues in jenin.

on 11/9 (thursday), the IOF targets the gate of al-nasr children’s hospital in gaza city, having shelled the courtyard the night prior and continues shelling throughout the day. IOF invades al-am’ari camp, abducting and injuring more while firing phosphorus bombs. amid combat in jenin, the IOF targets an ambulance, injuring a paramedic (shot in the back) and preventing ambulances from leaving jenin government hospital to retrieve injured, 10 killed by the end of the day. 9 are killed in jabalia refugee camp, 6 killed east of khan younis, and dozens of injured from strikes on homes in rafah of southern gaza. IOF targets al-bi’ah street, 12 killed. IOF bombs al-aqsa medical clinic in khan younis, bringing the total of destroyed medical centers up to 72. settler violence breaks out in bethlehem. IOF targets al-nasr and al-rantisi children’s hospitals, causing the gazan blood bank to go out of service. IOF continues to indiscriminately drop phosphorus bombs on gaza city. al-shifa’s medical director announces all children’s hospitals are out of service. IOF airstrikes al-awda and al-quds hospital. the official number of deaths reaches 10,812, 4,412 of which are children.

on 11/10 (friday), the IOF targets al-shifa hospital, killing 13 and disabling the outpatient building where emergency cases were received. IOF attacks a crowd of civilians attempting to pray in the street as access to al-aqsa mosque has been prevented. lebanon fires into northern israel, IOF responds with strikes targeting southern lebanon. IOF besieges rantisi and al-nasr children's hospital. islamic resistance in iraq hits an american base in syria with a drone. IOF has commits 12 massacres, killing 260. hezbollah targets IOF encampments in occupied lebanon. IOF continues their arrest campaign, totallying 2,300. IOF bombs al-buraq school, killing at least 25, as well as salah al-din street where convoys of citizens were attempting to move south as instructed, killing 50. indonesian hospital runs out of electricity. IOF opens fire on the intensive care unit inside al-quds hospital. IOF bombs the vicinity of al-shifa hospital and al-shati refugee camp, including the use of phosphorus bombs. IOF continues to target jabalia and al-maghazi refugee camp. resistance fighters attack awarta checkpoint. IOF bombs the fifth floor and surgery building of al-shifa. conflict continues in jenin. the official death toll reaches 11,078, 4,506 being children, and 2,700 missing persons.

on 11/11 (saturday), hezbollah continues to clash with IOF in occupied lebanon and the lebanese border. conflict breaks out in northwest gaza city. IOF continues to airstrike the vicinity of al-shifa and indonesian hospital. IOF targets al-shaboura camp in southern gaza, killing 13. the resistance announces the complete or partial destruction of 160+ IOF vehicles since the beginning of IOF’s ground invasion. IOF bombs the united nations development program (UNDP) headquarters in gaza city. IOF airstrikes the mahdi maternity hospital, killing 2 doctors. IOF bombs al-fallujah, killing 18. multiple die due to lack of electricity in al-shifa with IOF sniping anyone who attempts to leave or enter. conflict continues in jenin.

on 11/12 (sunday), an IOF air strike destroys the cardiology department and oxygen collection center at al-shifa, all departments shut down due to lack of power. IOF airstrikes targets yaroun, beir lif, and ramia in lebanon, hezbollah responds. IOF airstrikes beit lahia refugee camp. IOF opens fire on civilians attempting to evacuate south on salah al-din street. 65 sewage pumping stations in northern gaza stop operating, imminent threat of sewage flooding. 23 out of 35 hospitals no longer function in gaza, 13 out of 22 UNRWA health centers no longer function. 7 churches and 66 mosques have been attacked since 11/10. settler violence in the west bank continues. IOF continues to bomb the vicinity of indonesian hospital with phosphorus. conflict continues in qalqilya. syrian resistance forces target an american base, killing multiple, in response to american aggression in al-mayadeen and al-bukamal. death toll reaches 11,180, including 4,609 children with 3,250 missing.

on 11/13 (monday), 7 patients die in al-shifa due to lack of oxygen, the total deaths since 11/12 reaching 28. all departments of indonesian hospital go out due to IOF damage and lack of fuel. IOF and hezbollah continue to clash in occupied lebanon and at the lebanese border. the IOF besieges al-shifa, al-quds, indonesian, and al-wafa hospital. IOF destroys entire residential block in northern gaza, killing 31. israel reduces number of those killed on 10/7 from 1,400 to 1,200. IOF bombs baptist al-ahli hospital, including the use of phosphorus. the islamic resistance continues to attack american bases in syria. 2 UNRWA water distribution centers ceased operations, leading to lack of drinking water for 200k people. IOF releases a video where a soldier claims they found a list of hamas members in rantisi hospital; it was, in fact, a calendar.

on 11/14 (tuesday), 13 killed in attack on homes in khan younis. al-amal hospital’s only generator stops functioning with around 9,000 taking shelter there. conflict at the lebanese border and occupied lebanon continues. confrontations between IOF and resistance groups in tulkarem, IOF targets thabet-thabet hospital there with tear gas. conflict continues in jenin. resistance forces bombs tel aviv and 8 other IOF sites. islamic resistance in iraq targets an american base in syria. gaza death toll reaches 11,255, including 4,630 children and 3,250 missing. west bank death toll reaches 196 with 2,700 wounded. 25 out of 35 hospitals and 52 out of 72 healthcare clinics no longer function. al-quds hospital no longer functions due to lack of fuel. the swedish clinic and al-shati refugee camp bombed, death toll unclear. 2 doctors killed in bombing of al-mahdi hospital. IOF targets the oxygen stations, well, cardiovascular facility, maternity ward, ICU, and surgery building of al-shifa hospital, 3 nurses killed. 32 patients dead since 11/11 (saturday) due to lack of fuel. IOF bombs gaza city, jabalia camp, al-maghazi camp, deir al-balah, and khan younis, many killed but exact numbers unavailable, 13 bodies recovered. IOF continues to deny ceasefire negotiations last minute, deal mediated by qatar. IOF begins to enter al-shifa, opening fire inside patient rooms and cut off communication from inside the hospital. IOF bombs al-abrar mosque.

on 11/15 (wednesday), the IOF abducts at least 78 citizens in the west bank. water is cut off from al-shifa, IOF detains, blindfolds, and strips a number of people, leading them to an unknown location. IOF kills 30 people who attempted to leave out of their instructed safe exit. conflict continues in occupied lebanon and at the lebanese border. islamic resistance in iraq targets american base in western iraq. IOF bombs al-salihi towers, killing 26. IOF detains over 200 in al-shifa courtyard, forcing them to strip. IOF bombs al-taqwa mosque and al-fallujah cemetery, killing multiple and injuring more. IOF uses a tank to bomb the artery facility and patient rooms in al-shifa after moving all forces out of the hospital. IOF targets khan younis homes, 7 dead. IOF bombs homes near indonesian hospital, multiple killed, as well as al-bureji camp, 2 dead. IOF bombs al-salam mills, gaza’s only wheat mill, taking it out of service. IOF bombs ihya al-sunna mosque during service, 50 dead. IOF attacks malaysian school in nusseirat camp, 3 dead, and bombs jabalia camp, several killed. conflict continues in jenin. us shoots down yemeni drone. conflict continues in beit lahia. IOF begins bulldozing al-shifa, sends troops back in, and shoots at anyone who tries to leave. IOF bombs gas station in central gaza, 9 dead. IOF is only able to produce a few rifles, a military uniform, a laptop, and a shoe as ‘proof’.

on 11/16 (thursday), conflict continues on lebanese border and in occupied lebanon. resistance forces fire at bethlehem checkpoint, 7 settlers injured but none dead. paltel announces a complete disruption of communications due to lack of fuel. IOF tanks besiege al-maamadani (aka the baptist hospital). indonesian hospital completely ceases function. IOF bombs al-qarara police station in khan younis, +6 dead. conflict continues in jenin and al-khalil. IOF bombs nusseirat camp, several dead and over 40 trapped in rubble.

on 11/17 (friday), the islamic resistance in iraq targets 2 us bases in iraq. conflict continues in al-khalil as well as on the lebanese border and inside occupied lebanon. IOF bombs a home in bani suhaila, 3 dead, a home in al-nuzzeirat, at least 9 dead, a street behind the great mosque in khan younis, 4 dead, and attacked a school in al-zaytoun neighborhood, killing dozens and injuring over 100. IOF attacks worshippers in al-quds during prayer, confrontations break out in wadi al-joz neighborhood. IOF stations snipers outside of al-shifa, blocks access to what remains of medicine in the hospital, and continues to take bodies, aid that reached the hospital was insufficient for 40% of the hospital. a fourth infant dies 5 in critical condition. paltel announces the partial restoration of telecom services due to limited fuel aid. IOF bombs al-fallah school, +130 dead. IOF bombs a residential area in khan younis, 26 killed and 23 seriously injured. IOF destroys the grand mosque in al-maghazi camp. conflict continues in nablus.

on 11/18 (saturday), conflict continues at the lebanese border and inside occupied lebanon. al-shifa is instructed to evacuate, but many injured and disabled cannot leave, 5 doctors remain to look over them. IOF bombs UNRWA’s al-fakhoura school in jabalia camp, +200 killed, and UNRWA school abu hussein in beit lahia. IOF bombs a home in jabalia, 32 dead, and a residential block (al-hojja street), 50 dead. IOF bombs home in khan younis, 15 dead. conflict continues in jenin. IOF bombs an al-bureij camp home, 3 dead, in rafah, 3 dead, and two homes in khan younis, 8 dead. islamic resistance in iraq targets us base in syria. 15 dead in al-bureij camp due to IOF bombing, including 2 journalists (over 40 have been killed since 10/7). IOF opens fire on a large group of gazans attempting to evacuate toward southern gaza. official death toll reaches 12,300, 5,000 of which were children and over 6,000 missing. israel’s channel 12 reports that an israeli police report states that hamas did not plan to target the music festival on 10/7 as it was not planned to go until 10/7, instead attacking it on the spot, and confirms that IOF helicopters opened fire hitting festival goers.

closing this message, i have most definitely missed some things + ran out of stamina on the 18th (im in school for psychology, not journalism!). ive tried to include the main points, but if there’s something important im missing, please let me know as there was a lot to cover. additionally, a lot of the events i covered were heavily summarized as there simply is not enough characters to cover all of it. different resistance groups exist throughout the region, so to avoid confusion i’ve just titled them “resistance groups” aside from the islamic resistance as their operations are being conducted outside of occupied palestine (and thus are little easier to track). let me know if you all would like a breakdown of them and who did what.

from the river to the sea, palestine shall be free. glory to the martyrs.

20.11.2023 21:40:14
☆*- кαтяуиαн -* ☆  Here's Pollyx's educational forum post about Israel's apartheid and genocide of Palestinians!

emo divider
vampirevampirismvampires plz interact
Pollyx
Level 125
Sex Appeal: 1556126
Antitheocra
20.11.2023 22:08:47
Pollyx

Thank you so much, as always, for your detailed news update and support. This is incredibly comprehensive and I hope it will be a resource for those looking to understand how this genocide is progressing in Gaza and internationally. I don't have much to add here as your information is extremely detailed. Thank you for helping to keep us all informed!

if you are not able to protest in person and live in the US, you can contact your elected representatives in Congress in the process described here to urge members of Congress to vote in favor of a ceasefire. This page includes scripts! This is something you can do from home in a short period of time and very accessible for people with day jobs and disabilities that may prevent them from participating in in-person organization. There are many other things you can do, but for people in the US, this is a big first step you can take and if this is the only thing you do, it is still worth it.

Thank you to all the Palestinian supporters on this site, vocal in the forums or not!

20.11.2023 22:08:47
♥ Join The Church of Xod, an all-state fashion & creative contest where you create a (fake)bimbo god! Be inventive, do some worldbuilding, have fun! Open until May 10th, extra prizes for Antitheocrans ♥
Here is my well-sourced educational forum post about Israel's apartheid and genocide of Palestinians in Gaza and across Palestine as a whole, please educate yourself or you may fall for propaganda! 

Katrynah
Level 246
Antitheocra
22.11.2023 03:30:30
Katrynah

yall breaking news kind of omg

a temporary ceasefire just got announced. it'll be a 4 day truce with a release of 50 captives in order to get humanitarian aid in. war mongering netanyahu says they will continue their genocide after the 4 days. here's a link to the al jazeera article, its being updated as i type lol

22.11.2023 03:30:30
☆*- кαтяуиαн -* ☆  Here's Pollyx's educational forum post about Israel's apartheid and genocide of Palestinians!

emo divider
CawkDestr0yer
Level 36
Sex Appeal: 36906
Freethinkerland
22.11.2023 20:29:35
CawkDestr0yer

I've been somehow able to avoid seeing anything truly graphic, but I so frequently see posts on social media of people from Palestine or people who have relatives in Palestine sending messages saying that they know they will die soon, and it really breaks my heart. This whole situation makes me sick. And I also cannot believe that Isreali people are being pushed as the victims when they're the ones that still get to go about their lives (mostly) normally. 

22.11.2023 20:29:35
 Your image is loading   
Sadi235
Level 40
Sex Appeal: 49933
Reasonopia
24.11.2023 16:58:29
Sadi235

The 4 day pause is apparently due to Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales. Since everyone is so invested in the genocide, and protesting on streets, these sales might get affected. Meanwhile people are still being arrested in Palestine without any proof of their crime, and are shot while they were crossing from South to North Gaza. Reporters are being tracked, Motaz's neighbourhood was attacked, as he has been getting a lot of spotlight from world media.
No religion preaches this, I assure you. If people from my religion do these sort of crimes, I will condemn them and not show sympathy. 

24.11.2023 16:58:29
Katrynah
Level 246
Antitheocra
24.11.2023 22:06:47
Katrynah

^^^ this 1000%, it was a purely strategic move on the us's part. ceasefire doesn't apply to the west bank, so the IOF is continuing to kidnap and torture people alongside their settlers. idk if y'all saw, but there were a bunch of protesters at the macy parade on thanksgiving, news coverage kept having to cut their cameras lol. the revolution truly will not be televised 

24.11.2023 22:06:47

emo divider
BlondeOnTheInside
Level 44
Sex Appeal: 66018
Freethinkerland
25.11.2023 17:31:31
BlondeOnTheInside

honestly i feel like the "ceasefire only happened for black friday/cyber monday" take is ignorant at best and malicious at worst. i am critical of israel's government like the majority of ordinary israelis, but it's just icky to be pushing a theory like that. not only is it western-centric (you really think that that is a priority for anyone involved in the war?), it also plays into the antisemitic "jews only care about money" trope, and any time israel actually does something good - fulfilling what millions of people who demand peace have been asking for (even if it may not be enough for many of the people asking) - there is always backlash anyway, because apparently they have ulterior motives behind every single thing.

anyway, that ceasefire was broken in literal minutes by a rocket being fired from gaza. it's also been reported that IDF gunmen are shooting at people on the streets in northern gaza. very sad, but i think we all knew that was going to happen... this entire month of agony and counting could have been easily avoided, it's hard not only to blame hmas but also bibi and his government for the total oversight of 10/7.

this is a tinfoil-hat moment, even if it is a sentiment shared by israelis i know, it is still just speculation, so disregard it if you want, but: sometimes it feels like the government let the people they are supposed to serve get massacred in the most brutal pogrom in decades just so they could have an excuse to wipe out gaza, what with the absolute reams of security they have along the border fence. like how they've often just ignored the settler violence in the west bank because it didn't affect them. basically this will not end well for anyone, regardless of any imbalance in casualties, everyone in the region is in pain, grieving, terrified, and i fear it will last another age.

this is an information war too, everyone on both sides has completely different facts on the situation and they both call each other out constantly for having fake news, because propagandists are exploiting the ignorance of those who aren't closely tied to the situation - or genuinely well-read on it, as in actual peer reviewed reliable sources in the dozens, and not questionable state-sponsored media and social media infographics made by randoms.

this is my perspective as a british woman with jewish ancestry and childhood friends whose families have been deeply affected by violence in israel (without going into specifics for privacy but there is serious grief), though i am also heartbroken for ordinary palestinians who just want to live their lives but were born in one of the worst possible positions to do so (peacecomms on instagram has verifiable sources of gazans' voices that are devastating but so important to hear). i wish more people realised that these things are not mutually exclusive. not one life should be valued higher than another.

even though there is SO much more i could say, i don't know if i will post about this again since ximboland is usually an escape from all of this for me, but i've wanted to get all of this off my chest, and my regular social media feeds have left me feeling like the world has gone mad and no one will ever understand, so dumping my wall of text here tonight. :/

if you want to talk about it honestly without just slandering me and calling me a genocide denier or a terrorism apologist or whatever else you think will make you look like a more righteous person online, i might reply but i might not. i believe everyone has their heart in the right place but on either side of this their compassion is often exploited and it turns people against the wrong people. even if people say things that are really nasty for me to hear on here, i don't hold hatred in my heart for any ordinary person.

25.11.2023 17:31:31

Katrynah
Level 246
Antitheocra
25.11.2023 18:02:25
Katrynah

the us's interests are the priority of this war, israel is our little colonial state whether they wanna admit it or not. the claim that this ceasefire aligned directly with us interests isn't malicious: we fund israel. the us gov is the only reason they have their iron dome. "western centric", the only reason israel exists is because of western interests. also, pls don't lump israel and jewish people into the same category. specifically reffing to the "jewish people only care abt money trope" comment, israel is in no way representative of jewish people nor is jewish a nationality. critiques upon israel are not critiques of jewish people.

i do agree on the israeli gov allowing the 10/7 attack to happen so they could mobilize the genocide in gaza though, and i appreciate your overall take here. i just take issue with trying to take western powers out of this as we (specifically the us and uk) are the reason jewish people felt they needed a safe place in the first place because of our histories of vicious anti-semitism and are the ones who gave them space where other people we didn't gaf about were.   

25.11.2023 18:02:25

emo divider

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...