Author
SweetasNuts
Daphnee_Mino
Level 35
Sex Appeal: 31963
Agnostica
04.07.2024 17:08:29
Daphnee_Mino

Thank yew Katie. The Gemima and oktubre grew on me… 

I enjoy downvotes hope they are not removed. 

04.07.2024 17:08:29

halobear8
Level 78
Sex Appeal: 368803
Freethinkerland
04.07.2024 17:20:34
halobear8

1) Thank you ♡
2) I don't see why we need more changes. We were doing an amazing job with the current gov't (of course I have a bias but) with definitive rules, forum moderators with experience, amazing SMs who host awesome contests, and a Prime Ximbo who deals out crazes, PXFC themes, and can handle criticism.
 a) I have a problem with this one. When I became PX, I looked through the reports + it was very obvious that you didn't touch a thing. You said that Ximboland would have the rules of Twitter/X but when reports came in of posts that were racist + transphobic hate speech, (which is against Twitter/X's community guidelines), you did nothing about them. Even when the reports themselves pointed this out, nothing was done. Therefore, you didn't even look at the reports. Someone could've easily posted something that breaks actual real-life laws + you would've done nothing about it. 
Additionally, be electing yourself as the PX, you are making yourself a dictator. 
 b) What's stopping you from electing them yourself next term once you realize what the people want + choose to do the opposite?
 c) Cool, can you make sure that the new Minister of Justice goes through the reports and makes sure that no one is breaking real-life laws at least?
 d) I like this idea of the treasury funds being split evenly.
 e) Someone else said this in the thread but I'd like to repeat it because it seems true- it looks like you're the only one with posting anxiety. Removing downvotes only limits people's freedom of speech. There's a reason why forums like Reddit are so popular, it's because they have the down vote option.
 f) I think it's interesting that as soon as it's your turn to take rule breakers to court + deal with criticism in the Xemocracy Arena, they're being moved down to be less accessible. 
 g) I HATE HATE HATE the new logo. The current one has intrigue + personality + is fun. The new one lacks all of those things. TOMATO TOMATO TOMATO!!
 h) Is this going to be a feed to X itself or a new Ximboland type of X?
 i) What are ministerial badges? Like badges on their profiles separate from the rank?

04.07.2024 17:20:34

Katrynah
Level 247
Sex Appeal: 13361078
Antitheocra
04.07.2024 17:26:15
Katrynah

Quite a few issues and large questions here:

2a. “The Prime Ximbos Should always be someone whom works for us and you…”

You state that the Prime Ximbo will not be paid in point 2d. So, really, the Prime Ximbo works for no one. It seems that in this restructuring, the PX would be a figurehead and nothing more and if they are expected to still do things, then they’re being stiffed. I parrot Pollyx's earlier points about how duties will be divvied up.

2b. “On August 1st you will vote for and decide the Ministers [excluding Minister of Justice].”

How will this work? Will it be single day, single page voting like PX and State Minister voting? Will it be a poll? How will campaigning look? Do senators still get 10x votes and if so, what’s stopping someone from blowing some cash and getting themselves elected into all 3 positions? Known site whales, such as  KatieBoutique (aka Slayyyocrates, CarCrashBimbo, XOD of Bimboland, Slayto, The Gifter, and probably more that he's made in the time it takes me to write this post) blow hundreds, if not thousands of dollars on this site as evident by their large diamond gift amounts. So, come election time, what is stopping him from putting up an account for all three positions and electing himself into each?

Additionally, the MoJ will just be you. Tash, your alt account, is who you put in the position last time, so why not be transparent about this?

2c. “I will give this power and appoint Ximbos from the opposite ends of the censorship spectrum for alternate terms/elections.”

I highly doubt this. What is more likely is you’ll elect people you think fall on either end and since your knowledge of the player base and the game itself are quite limited, you’ll end up shooting the site in the foot.

Additionally, this seems like it would be very difficult for the player base. This is just inconsistent moderation codified into law, making it confusing for the average player on what the rules actually are.

Closing question. “Are we on the right path to uniting Ximboland and creating the best community on the internet bar none?”

Short answer: no. Long answer: no, because of you making changes like these.

04.07.2024 17:26:15
☆*- кαтяуиαн -* ☆  Join my ALL STATE contests, Summerween, ending July 12th, and Storytime Adventure

Here's Pollyx's educational forum post about Israel's apartheid and genocide of Palestinians!

emo divider
vampirevampirismvampires plz interact
Miss Bimbo
Level 35
Sex Appeal: 34085
bimbo-city
04.07.2024 17:31:12
Miss Bimbo

Hello 
Thanks for feedback.

Yes I have been thinking and discussing about these changes for the last 2 months. 
The reality is that this website is a form of shared governance.
Its unique in that sense and the reason this is so hard (for me/us and for you) is that its bloody tricky to navigate and accommodate everyone's needs. There is probably a reason this type of governance doesn't exist  anywhere else on the internet and thats probably because its bloody near on impossible to execute effectively!

Anyway I am nothing if not stubborn and determined to see if its possible to succeed with a shared governance style. A semi democracy if you like. I recently stumbled on the term anocracy. The Anocratic republic of Ximboland.  

Anyway one thing I am sure about is that the Prime Bimbo role can probably never again be held by a 'player/Ximbo' We have tried for many years to make it work like this but the reality is that the Ximboland corporation/businesses needs are not sufficiently stewarded, catered for or managed this way. You, the players, do your level best to do the job but its simply not possible for you to have a holistic view of whats going on behind the scenes as well in front of them. We tried but that experiment must be bought to and end.

A new era must start and thats one where by we share the governance under my leadership. This way both the needs of the Ximboland corporation and the players will be catered for and managed.
I know and accept I am not popular and one day I hope to step aside and allow you to vote for the next PB. I will allow you to choose/vote for someone who works for us in the corporation. But for now you are stuck with me I am afraid.  

04.07.2024 17:31:12

SweetasNuts
Level 29
Sex Appeal: 19167
Atheista
04.07.2024 17:38:15
SweetasNuts

Yes I have been trying and failing to sink it since 2006. Bloody useless at sinking businesses and website aren't I? 

SweetChilli
wrote: (original post HERE)
look you found a new way to sink the website. what an imaginative boy.

04.07.2024 17:38:15

tibby
Level 37
Sex Appeal: 39549
Agnostica
04.07.2024 17:40:14
tibby

at this point in time, is all i'm really concerned about is that people with ten alts are going to run for all positions of power and vote for themselves.

04.07.2024 17:40:14
   hot bimbos upvote each other xx

SweetasNuts
Level 29
Atheista
04.07.2024 17:43:42
SweetasNuts

Pollyx wrote: (original post HERE)
the entire politics section of player profiles will need to be changed to include the new positions, of course. we would also know what date that will be changed as it would need to be done long before the august 1st election in order for potential ministers to campaign and players to ask questions of the candidates. can you confirm for sure that will actually occur and that there won't just be another PB election?
Yes I can confirm that next week all senators will have on your profile the options to stand for Minister of Fashion, Foreign/Marketing and Entertainment 

also, with taking away the PB position, i hope you have already hired or are hiring new personnel, not your fake moderator OC, to ban minors and bots, as neither are allowed on your website and bots represent a genuine security concern.
Not taking it away. I am taking it ON. I am the PX for the foreseeable. However I do not wish to be all over the place and making Ximboland  all about me. I intend to delegate to my government as much as possible. I will be leading from behind so to speak. 

who will be responsible for PXFC? crazes? if that will be the minister of entertainment, won't that make them just a pseudo-PB but paid less?
I will do PXFC and the entrainment minster will do the rest. 

will these ministers have any tools? popups? replying multiple times? the gifting tool? all of these are vital tools for the ministers of fashion, entertainment, and foreign affairs, but are Not Included in the current MOF and MOFA positions, making them essentially useless as you need those tools to even do your job.
Yes eACH JOB HAS OWN TOOLS. mkORE TO FOLLOW. 

will you be paying more of the treasury to those ministers, fashion and entertainment, who would need to run contests and distribute diamonds for their jobs, or will you take the more helpful and moral route and provide a diamond stipend to those ministers to use for duties associated with their positions like paying site designers and running contests?
Fashion and Entertainment Ministers will have a diamond stipend. 

I don't expect a reply, you never really even read my messages if you DO reply, so it's pretty pointless. you depress me. with you gone again it seemed we finally had a chance to start to make things fun again, but now you're here and I fear you will kill off that final spark of joy for good.
Have more confidence in yourself. It was a delight replying to you and i hope i can do it again sometime

04.07.2024 17:43:42

Fairy Ring
Level 46
Sex Appeal: 73850
Atheista
04.07.2024 17:46:02
Fairy Ring

the new logo is just purple futura. it's giving 2 minutes in photoshop realness.

04.07.2024 17:46:02
i was NOT in dallas, texas on november 22 1963.
SweetasNuts
Level 29
Atheista
04.07.2024 17:50:46
SweetasNuts

halobear8 wrote: (original post HERE)
1) Thank you ♡ 2) I don't see why we need more changes. We were doing an amazing job with the current gov't (of course I have a bias but) with definitive rules, forum moderators with experience, amazing SMs who host awesome contests, and a Prime...
 a) I have a problem with this one. When I became PX, I looked through the reports + it was very obvious that you didn't touch a thing. You said that Ximboland would have the rules of Twitter/X but when reports came in of posts that were racist + transphobic hate speech, (which is against Twitter/X's community guidelines), you did nothing about them. Even when the reports themselves pointed this out, nothing was done. Therefore, you didn't even look at the reports. Someone could've easily posted something that breaks actual real-life laws + you would've done nothing about it.
Additionally, be electing yourself as the PX, you are making yourself a dictator.

More about Justice Minister role later 

 b) What's stopping you from electing them yourself next term once you realize what the people want + choose to do the opposite?

What you mean. The people will choose the ministers and I will work with them/manage them. However I will have power to fire them as well of course. 

 c) Cool, can you make sure that the new Minister of Justice goes through the reports and makes sure that no one is breaking real-life laws at least?

More on justice later 

 d) I like this idea of the treasury funds being split evenly.

yes between 4

 e) Someone else said this in the thread but I'd like to repeat it because it seems true- it looks like you're the only one with posting anxiety. Removing downvotes only limits people's freedom of speech. There's a reason why forums like Reddit are so popular, it's because they have the down vote option.

Lets try it for a while and watch post count. We can always bring back 

 f) I think it's interesting that as soon as it's your turn to take rule breakers to court + deal with criticism in the Xemocracy Arena, they're being moved down to be less accessible.

Not really - just think contentious stuff is better off hidden down the town square. 

 g) I HATE HATE HATE the new logo. The current one has intrigue + personality + is fun. The new one lacks all of those things. TOMATO TOMATO TOMATO!!

I think its sexy and stylish. The current logo is silly and doesn't take ourselves seriously enough. We need to be sexy an cool. 

 h) Is this going to be a feed to X itself or a new Ximboland type of X?

Ximboland X. Our own feed. 

 i) What are ministerial badges? Like badges on their profiles separate from the rank?

Yes new badged on profile to collect

04.07.2024 17:50:46

SweetasNuts parody
Level 22
Sex Appeal: 8375
Atheista
04.07.2024 17:54:19
SweetasNuts parody

"halo has proved that it is possible to govern without the need to silence her critics."
this lie halo broke rule in arena deletin post to silence her critics. silenced people belief halo is nazi to silence her critics. delet post from trials to silence her critics. cheat to get people to trial. halo put no senator quxcherri in role only for senators. teh 2 topic in runway show they no do job. nothing be done for pathetic house rule breakin. unless people dont support rainbow mafia crazynes they go after hem

04.07.2024 17:54:19
#Shut up and buy the Ximboland history book!

#FuckTehFashionPoliceAndPronounNaziGoverment!

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...