bxdcherri
Pollyx
Level 126
Sex Appeal: 1576496
Antitheocra
14.02.2024 22:33:53
Pollyx

Pollyx
As I wandered through the ballroom, I was surrounded by members of the court and yet entirely alone. Just a few minutes past I'd been taken out to the garden terrace, where the prince of a neighboring kingdom knelt and vowed his life to me, presenting me with a ring passed down through generations of royal blood. As was the expectation, I accepted, and there was much merriment among members of the court, but the stone weighed heavily on my finger, a pale pink trinket. "Ah, such devotion, I can hardly constrain my joy!" I would exclaim when asked by a noble what I felt of my engagement, but when left alone I wandered the halls of the palace hoping she would find me.

My betrothed spun me on the dance floor, lit by the light of the chandelier, but through the crowd I caught her eye—beautiful, mysterious, and lovely, though I'd never known her name. In an instant I remembered all of our previous dances, the way I felt first being spun into her arms many months ago, and how I'd always longed for more. As we dipped past each other, she pulled a pale rose from her hand and thrust it into my own, then seemed to vanish like a glimmer from a dream.

My betrothed went away to speak with an advisor, and in the meantime my heart ached. I left the dance floor, wandered the golden halls, and when I could not take it anymore I picked up my skirts and ran for the front steps. When I stepped into the brisk evening, she was gone into the night, a horse galloping away in the distance— though the moonlight through the trees left the shape of a heart on the ground, and I knew somehow I'd see her again.

(paired with Honey Beee on the previous page <3)

14.02.2024 22:33:53
♡ Check out my Minister of Fashion election program! ♡

Here
is my well-sourced educational forum post about Israel's apartheid and genocide of Palestinians in Gaza and across Palestine as a whole, please educate yourself or you may fall for propaganda! 

ediblegoats
Level 230
Sex Appeal: 9971461
Antitheocra
15.02.2024 16:43:32
ediblegoats

ediblegoats
we present: THE BISHTORY
-

The bird princess had always dreamed of running away from her kingdom and forging a new life for herself at sea…

On the night of her 18th birdthday, by fairytale rules, she packed her sword and big feathery hat and snuck down to the harbour.

In true pirate fashion, wearing her true pirate fashion, she found an empty boat and tomfooled her way into it. She set sail after downing a bottle of rum that she found in the boat, the open sea air breathing new life into her. Her dreams were finally coming true!

She sailed for almost an hour before she lost sight of any nearby land. Surrounded by nothing but water, the cold breeze in her wings; she felt free.

Until, out of nowhere, her boat began to shake. It wasn’t really a big deal, considering she had the power of flight, but she still jumped out of her seat and reached for her trident (that she owned for some reason). The ocean fell still, and the boat stopped shaking a moment later.

The bird princess didn’t let her guard down, however. She leaned over the side of the boat, trident in hand, searching her surroundings for whatever had hit the bottom of the vessel. She squinted, and in the dark night she only just noticed the vague movement of a creature beneath her.

Assuming it was some deadly sea creature, she threw the trident into the water with force, and a pained noise from the creature below was the only confirmation that she had hit it.

The ocean grew quiet for a moment, until the creature peeked its head out of the salty water.

“Scuse me, the fuck?” the creature inquired. She was a kind of mermaid, albeit a ghostly one. She looked like the personification of a mental breakdown. The mer-creature slurred her words as she cursed like a sailor, ironic considering the bird princess was the one on the boat. The bird was taken aback by the mermaid’s harsh words. ‘Well fuck this bitch’, she thought to herself.

Before the bird princess could respond, the fish hopped over the side of the boat and got right up in her face, yelling with all her might. It was then that the bird noticed the blood pouring from the mermaid’s hip. As rude as she was, the bird didn’t want to become some kind of murderer.

The bird princess pointed the wound out to the mer-creature, and with a groan, the fish agreed to let the bird patch her up.

They began in awkward, tense silence, but eventually the bird’s curiosity got the best of her. She learned a lot in that ten minute conversation - the fish was a lot like her. They were both princesses, and neither of them wanted their destiny of ruling their respective kingdoms.

As soon as the fish princess was patched up, she hopped over the side of the boat. With one last look at the bird princess, she said, “Thanks, I guess.” A second later she disappeared under the water.

‘I’m a total cunt, and she’s just like me… I think I’m in love,’ the bird princess thought to herself as she sailed home.

Over the next week, the bird princess found herself sailing out to sea every night. And, every night at the same time, the fish princess managed to find her.

They still argued, but it was mostly good natured now. They would talk and laugh all night, and the bird princess stayed later and later each day that passed. After a week of this, it was hard to deny the bird’s obvious feelings for the fishcess.

On the eighth day, valentine’s day, the bird princess sailed out to sea as usual, looking forward to seeing her lover again.

When they met, the fish excitedly told the bird that she had a surprise for her. The fish princess stretched her hand out in front of her, and with a click of her webbed fingers, sparkles emanated from her hand.

The bird felt her neck begin to transform… when she reached up to check what had happened, she felt gills there.

“YO MY DUDE, DID YOU JUST DO SOME SICK MAGIC TRICK YO?? I GOT FUCKIN GILLS??” she exclaimed.

“I KNOW BRO! ITS FUCKIN RAD! We can live together underwater bro!” the fish replied.

The bird princess looked deep into the fish’s eyes. “Hey bro?”

“Yeah bro?”

“I love you, bro,” the bird confessed.

The fish smiled. “Bro… I love you too, bro.”

They kissed passionately, and then together they dove over the side of the boat. They brought the rum with them, and lived happily ever after underwater.

AND THATS HOW THE BISH CAME TO BE <3

15.02.2024 16:43:32
yazabelle
Level 65
Sex Appeal: 213044
Atheista
15.02.2024 16:48:01
yazabelle

yazabelle

One night, the Fishcess of a faraway kingdom in the deep seas, was frolicking in open waters.

She loved to swim all night long. She never cared about her fishly duties as a Fishcess, she never wanted to be so rich and beautiful! Cod just made her that way. (AN: see what i did there)

One fateful night, the Fishcess was swimming as she usually did, but on this day she got some alcohol from her sister, so she was drunk as fuck. She saw a big boat floating above her, and like the rapscallion she was, her first thought was to go check out what was going on up there.

Boats always interested her, she thought they were so cool, how they floated above her all fancy-like. She climbed the ship's side and peered through to see all the people. But to her surprise, there was only one pirate on the ship.

‘What a fucking loser’ she thought to herself. ‘I should prank her’

The Fishcess jumped back down into the water and began rocking the ship, full-on body checking the sides, only to freak out the lone pirate.

After the Fishcess was done with her prank and laughing to herself, she heard a sploosh in the water above her, as a large three-pronged spear came down and directly stabbed her! She let out a bubbled scream, then began to swim up to see what it was.

“Scuse me, the fuck?” the Fishcess inquired.

The Fishcess struggled to climb over the side of the boat for several minutes. She's wearing so many layers so it looks cool in the water, but she wasn't expecting it to be so heavy out of water. The Fishcess (eventually) got right up in the bird pirate’s face.

After she was done yelling, the bird pointed out that the fishcess was bleeding eveywhere. The Fishcess looked down at her hip and saw the wound and the blood dripping into the water. She was bleeding out real fast since she was so drunk.

The bird offered a helping hand, and the Fishcess reluctantly agreed to let the bird patch her up.

They began in awkward silence, the fishcess wasn't planning on talking, but the bird thought she should start some small talk. After a bit, the Fishcess warmed up to the bird and found out they have a lot in common. Neither of them wanted their destiny of ruling their respective kingdoms, and neither of them wanted anything to do with their current lives.

As soon as the Fishcess was patched up, she rolled over and flopped over the side of the boat.

With one last look at the bird princess, she said, “Thanks, I guess.” A second later she disappeared under the water.

As the Fishcess was swimming back home, she was replaying the situation over and over. She's a total cunt. Just like me. I think I'm in love.

Over the next week, the Fishcess would swim out every night to find the boat again. They still argued, but it was mostly good-natured now. They would talk and laugh all night, and the bird princess stayed later and later each day that passed. After a week of this, the Fishcess knew she caught feelings.

On the eighth day, valentine’s day, the Fishcess swam out to sea as usual, looking forward to seeing her lover again. Today she had a plan so that they could be together once and for all.

When the Fishcess saw the boat, she climbed on board and told the bird she had a special surprise for her. She reached out her hand and began to cast a magic spell. In an instant the bird princess began to develop gills on her neck!

“YO MY DUDE, DID YOU JUST DO SOME SICK MAGIC TRICK YO?? I GOT FUCKIN GILLS??” the bird exclaimed.

“I KNOW BRO! ITS FUCKIN RAD! We can live together underwater!” the Fishcess replied.

The bird princess looked deep into the fish’s eyes. “Hey bro?”

“Yeah bro?”

“I love you, bro,” the bird confessed.

The fish smiled. “Bro… I love you too, bro.”

They kissed passionately, and then together they flopped over the side of the boat. They brought the rum with them, and lived happily ever after underwater.

AND THATS HOW THE BISH WAS BORN <333

15.02.2024 16:48:01
Insect

. ݁₊ ⊹¹¹⁹ ⊹ ࣪ ˖
viscerae
Level 72
Sex Appeal: 297075
Atheista
15.02.2024 17:16:26
viscerae

PlushKlavier is my Xalentine!

Presenting: The tale of an android built for evil, and a heroine with a heart of gold and fists of fury.

[Narrator voice] Created out of spite by a mad scientist whose career failed to take off, C-ERES had one job: World domination.

This was no easy feat, but she'd been following all plans to the letter until Adelaine came along: the pesky heroine was constantly foiling her grand schemes, forcing her to adapt, improvise and overcome. They quickly became arch-nemeses, with a feud spanning the course of several seasons, inspiring fans to come up with absurd theories and questionable fanfiction.

Soon, their story would have to end and what better way to do it than a fight to end all fights... Hey, what's this?

[Dramatic music plays in the background]

Through the gunshots and the clanging of metal came a surprising solution.

"You know what..." C-ERES spat out both blood and motor oil.

"With you here, maybe I don't need to take over the world after all."

15.02.2024 17:16:26
|| they/he pronouns, please ||

PlushKlavier
Level 135
Sex Appeal: 1941983
Reasonopia
15.02.2024 17:21:37
PlushKlavier

PlushKlavier
Viscerae is my Xalentine!

A tale as old as time
Good vs Evil
Hero vs Villain
One fights for peace, the other for world domination
Where there is someone up to no good, there is someone who is there to stop it
And that someone is Adelaine

For years she had been fighting small crimes to protect her city, until SHE came along, and suddenly she was now fighting to protect the entire world Adelaine and C-ERES became the talk of the town, their fights always a spectacle, and any time either of them had the chance to kill the other, for some reason they never did Adelaine was always obsessing over C-ERES' next move, C-ERES' power, the way she was built... C-ERES was on her mind every second of the day and night Today Adelaine vowed that this battle would be the last one, and after a dramatic fight where both are on the brink of defeat, C-ERES made an unexpected move, but one Adelaine had always hoped for

"...I thought you would never ask"

15.02.2024 17:21:37

zomdollie
Level 22
Sex Appeal: 7790
Secville
15.02.2024 22:14:54
zomdollie

Dear diary, love was in the air for most civilians in Ximboland, February 14th as always, but not for me, I personally had no qualms with love, I just couldn't care less about dating when I'd rather be spending money on clothes or treats for Lola. Still I did decided to go out and celebrate the better version of the day, "Galentines" day, I love shopping with my friends for my friends and that's exactly what @PinkCanvas and I did (with Lola of course ♡), we had a blast at the mall! the architecture was gorgeous, like a Victorian building, the inside was glamorous filled with couture and boutiques, we had to explore them all, We spoiled ourselves today with self love and love for each other as besties, I appreciate spending time with my bff, and I can't wait for next year to do it again! ♡ ♡ ♡ 

15.02.2024 22:14:54

PinkCanvas
Level 20
Sex Appeal: 6406
Freethinkerland
16.02.2024 00:50:23
PinkCanvas

PinkCanvas
 Dear diary, I've never had such an amazing valentine's day as today! My best friend @Zomdollie and I (along with her cute little bunny) went shopping all day, celebrating our love for each other. Who says Valentine's day should only be spent with romantic partners? Why can't we celebrate how much we love our friends instead? We had a blast at the mall, buying each other clothes and trying on every item on the stores♥️ I'm so thankful I got to spend "Galentine's" day with my bff, I had the best day ever!♥️

16.02.2024 00:50:23

reivalentine
Level 74
Sex Appeal: 312969
Agnostica
17.02.2024 07:02:14
reivalentine

♥️ A Blessed Day at Ximboland Beach♥️

♥️ Important Credit of Outfit goes to ♥️

Marie - Right outfit (Click here to visit)

Thank you so much for the outfit! ♥️ Helped solved my outfit-block. ♥️

reivalentine

Beautiful Valentines, another great month of every year.
Oh Dear Christmas last year, there was so much hate & despair.
But now is my favorite month of love this and many other years,
One that had let me build castles and bury little trolls.

Though work can be hard and problems be many,
Always many joys to chill at the beaches and spend time with others,
Spreading good & cheer whether be dark truths or juicy mischief,
A rewarding Bimburger or two and a couple of Mountain Dews,

Smoking a joint of various greens from the hours of 4:20,
Seeing strange lights in the skies, perhaps a few Hucows too,
Enjoying tea parties with the Arch Angel of many sweet Joys,
Ever more and many years for that sweet J's Rep as we count our 3,2,1.

Arts of various kinds, limitless whether be the experience & skills,
From sweet drawings, love letters, cards of gratitude with flowers,
Audios of romances and passions, even creative outfits of musical covers.
A joy brought forth by many individuals, no matter their differences.

Wearing my Sunday dress to the beach,
Such a tease that I even wear it to the church,
Whore and Ang Moh, such they taunt me, I worry never.
Since I carry my shovel as I bury them to their end.

Call me a whore, no matter, I choose to love all who I can.
Call me an Ang Moh, no care, I choose to bless all near me.

A red haired demon (Ang Moh), so shall I accept as I am.
YET I CHOOSE WHAT I WANT TO BE, DO AND MORE !

The hate I receive, the mockery I hear,
Love and kindness only shall I curse their days,
Like reflecting empty shells in the beach,
The skulls of hate will be buried in the sands.

Try to force a leash on me, I'll break it apart,
Turn its shards into my earrings, rings, bracelets & choker of gold.
Let them reflect my rays and dazzle my haters with sunshine.
Let my revenge be my best to live out my days and nights at my best.

Why waste time with starving haters & feeding them by words,
When I can spend time & feast with my lovers by my sides,
Looking at the best of people who I can love always,
Listening and embracing even at moments of lows.

Happy Valentines Day. ♥️
With Many Hearts. ♥️

♥️ If I may, could we have banners too please? Thank you so very much ! ♥️

Edit: Thank you to the kind people who helped to correct me. ♥️
If anymore corrections are needed, please feel free to contact me too. ♥️

You're all actually helping me and I appreciate lots for your helps. ♥️

17.02.2024 07:02:14
✿JoinUs:Witch,Rainbow,Swoon:Blecky89♥️PUNKvsPREP,StoryTime:Katrynah♥️MOF:Pollyx♥️Nines:Pollyx&Blecky89♥️Lessons:Hera♥️Thrift,️WGW:CLS♥️Lottery:Audrey♥️Reputation:J321♥️WizardTower:Dean♥️️GameGuide:HB8♥️
Bimbo Pimp
Level 61
Sex Appeal: 178102
Atheista
17.02.2024 23:58:01
Bimbo Pimp

Bimbo Pimp
SinksTears is my Xalentine!

Cupid and Psyche were finally going on their long-awaited date. As they sat together in a beautiful carriage surrounded by puffy white clouds. Cupid couldn't take his eyes off of Psyche. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, with her radiant smile and eyes that sparkled like stars.The carriage floated effortlessly through the sky, with the wind gently tousling their hair as they gazed out at the world below. It was a perfect moment, just the two of them, free from the troubles of the world.

17.02.2024 23:58:01

SinksTears
Level 101
Sex Appeal: 818784
Antitheocra
17.02.2024 23:59:29
SinksTears

SinksTears
Bimbo Pimp is my Xalentine!

As they flew higher and higher, Cupid reached out to hold Psyche's hand, a gesture that made her heart flutter with happiness. She leaned in closer to him, resting her head on his shoulder as they continued their journey through the clouds.This date was just the beginning of their forever together, a love that would last for eternity.

17.02.2024 23:59:29

Please LOGIN to post a reply.

Ximboland asks you to accept cookies for performance, social media and advertising purposes. Social media and advertising cookies of third parties are used to offer you social media functionalities and personalised ads. To get more information about these cookies and the processing of your personal data, check our Privacy & Cookie Policy.
For more information on Google's privacy policy please see here. By continuing to browse you consent to our cookies.
OK

Cookies and Policy

Cookies Policy

Ximbolands uses cookies on https://ximbo.land. By using the Service, you consent to the use of cookies.

Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are, how we use cookies, how third-parties we may partner with may use cookies on the Service, your choices regarding cookies and further information about cookies.

What are cookies

Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.

Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.

How Ximbolands uses cookies

When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.

We use cookies for the following purposes: to enable certain functions of the Service, to provide analytics, to store your preferences, to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising.

We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.

Third-party cookies

In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.

What are your choices regarding cookies

If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser.

Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.

Where can your find more information about cookies

You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:

Frequently Asked Questions

What is Ximbo land ?
The Internet republic of Ximbo lands is the worlds first Internet republic.

What is its mission?
To unite the world.

Where is MissBimbo.com? Miss Bimbo was much better than this site.
The Internet republic of Ximbo land was created by Miss Bimbo herself and is its more intelligent successor. The old site was for junior bimbos. This site is for intelligent Ximbos.

What is the national flag of Ximbo land?
Ximbolands Flag

When was the Internet republic of Ximbo land founded

What is the capital city of the Internet republic of Ximbo land?
Bimbo City

How many states make up the internet republic of Ximbo land?
There are 6 states that make up the internet republic of Ximbo lands. They are ­ Atheistia, Freethinkerland, Reasonopia, Agnostica, Secville, and Antitheocra. Bimbo City is the neutral administrative capital and is its own city zone. Boob Island is the home of the President of the Internet republic of Ximbo land

What is a Ximbo citizen?
A ‘Ximbo’ or ‘Ximbo citizen’ is a member of the internet republic of Ximbolands community.

How can I become a Ximbo citizen?
In order to become a citizen of Ximboland you must first pass the Ximbolands citizens test. It is free to become a Ximbo citizen.

What is a Ximbo senator?
A Ximbo senator is a senior member of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. Only senators are eligible to put themselves forward for election to become State Ministers and then ultimately the Prime Ximbo.

Who is the Prime Ximbo?
The Prime Ximbo is the democratically elected head of the Internet republic of Ximbo land.

Where does the Prime Ximbo live?
The Prime Ximbo lives in the Pink House for the 4 month term they are in office.

I want to become Prime Ximbo. How do I do that?
Any Ximbo citizen can become Prime Ximbo using the democratic process. Its a 3 stage process from Senator>State Minister> Prime Ximbo. All Ximbo citizens can vote in general elections but in order to put themselves forward to become Prime Ximbo they must first become a Ximbo senator. All Ximbo senators are electable as state ministers. State Minister elections take place every 4 months also. Only state ministers are eligible to then become the Prime Ximbo.

Can I become Prime Ximbo more than once?
Yes ­ a Ximbo can hold the position of Prime Ximbo for 3 terms max.

How often do elections take place?
The Internet republic of Ximbolands holds elections every 4 months for Prime Ximbo and 4 months for State Minister.

Where do important discussions take place?
The Forum.

What is the treasury/Prime Ximbos salary?
The treasury/salary is the bank account of the Internet republic of Ximbo land. This figure is transferred to the paypal account of the Prime Ximbo at the end of their 4 month term in charge.

How is the treasury calculated?
The treasury is funded by the Ximbo citizens.
A percentage of the money paid by Ximbo citizens via Paypal and SMS is transferred into the Ximbo treasury. The rest is wisely used for further game development.

What's the national colour of Ximbo land?
Pink

How old must I be in order to become a Ximbo land citizen?
Anyone over the age of 18 are welcome to become a Ximbo citizen.

When are the national holidays of Ximbo land?
Jan 1st ­ New years day
Feb 12th ­ Darwin day
Feb 14th ­ Lovers day
March 8th ­ Womens day
March 21st ­ Spring solstice
April 13th ­ The Hitchslap Day (Christopher Hitchens birthday)
May 3rd ­ National day of reason
June 21st ­ World Humanist Day
Aug 2nd ­ The Internet republic of Ximbo land national day
Sep 21st ­ Peace one day
Dec 25th ­ Newtons birthday

What is the currency of Ximbo land?
The Ximbo Dollar (B$). Currently it is pegged in value to the US$

Who is the President of Ximbo land?
Miss Bimbo is the president of Ximbo land. She founded the bimbo nation in 2007 after escaping the tyranny, bigotry and and conservatism of the old world. You can read more about her here and here

Report a problem

Type name of the Ximbo you are looking for...